Reform Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, baby." she heard him say from a distance. "I feel it, too. Damn..., look what you're doin to me. My dick is deep inside you, baby. You're taking all of me. You're so fucking good. I'm so lucky, baby. Thank you for taking all of my dick, baby."

He cupped her vulva firmly to rock her hips into him. Wolf rested her hand on top of his. She was on the edge...

His deep voice continued. "When you're ready, I want you to cum for me, Raina."

As though all she needed was his permission, she came hard. Her pussy tightened around his cock.

Kit intertwined his fingers with hers and continued stroking.

"Good job, baby. Good girl. Thank you, baby. I'm almost there," he grunted.

The orgasm came over her in waves. It felt as though it were starting over and over again. She was gasping.

She pictured Raven downstairs with her eyes rolled back in her head and Raina wondered if that's how she looked now. Part of her body was stunned in a rhapsody, pressing against Kit's chest. The other part convulsed and twitched, inching away from his quickening caress.

"I'm cumming," Kit let out a series of grunts and slowed his strokes while pushing his cock deeper inside her.

His dick pumped the ejaculate inside and she laid perfectly still so she could feel each pulse.

When he pulled out, Raina heard the heavy thump of his thick dick falling onto the bed.

Their panting breaths filled the room.

Kit's pants turned to light laughter and without thinking, Raina began laughing, too.

They laughed together there. Naked. Sweaty. And Spent.

"Gottdamn, I see you getting it in, too, Kit." A deep voice boomed from the doorway.

The two of them turned around.

12