Reformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

"It's terrible what they've been through." Veronica said as she moved the pot of water onto the stove to begin heating it to boiling.

"Yeah, terrible; it looks like they've lost everything!" Karen said as she began searching through cupboards.

"It's good of you to take them in. Do you know how long they'll be staying with us?" Veronica casually asked.

"Until they get back on their feet," Karen replied as she started to pull out a few items for dinner.

"Well, that's fine by me, they've always seemed like a nice and loving family," Veronica said and watched her mother out of the corner of her eye.

"Yeah, quite loving," Karen said with an uncomfortable tone of voice and gave a mild shudder.

"What do you mean?" Veronica asked with a curious tone of voice.

That was the response Veronica was looking for. That was the excuse she needed to steer the conversation towards where she wanted it to go. Veronica wanted to know how open her mother would be to similar contact between them. Could she somehow use the Thompson family as an example, and somehow move her mother towards more physical contact between them?

"They've always been quite 'affectionate' if you know what I mean," Karen said with an uncomfortable manner as she looked at Veronica.

"What's wrong with physical affection between family members?" Veronica asked curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"Well . . . nothing . . . but there is a line, and how they interact borders on the 'intimate'," Karen stammered out, not at all comfortable with this conversation, nor having to defend modesty and restraint to her daughter.

"What's wrong with me coming home and showing you how much I love you?" Veronica asked with a mildly hurt tone of voice.

"Well, nothing!" Karen replied defensively.

Veronica turned and approached her unsuspecting mother from behind and hugged her. Veronica wrapped her arms around her mother and pressed her body tightly up against Karen. Veronica could feel her mother's breasts barely touching her arms as she squeezed her mother in the tight hug. Veronica wondered if her mother could feel her daughter's nipples pressing into her back. Veronica rested her head on her mother's shoulder, her lips dangerously close to her mother's ear. Oh how Veronica wanted to nibble that ear, but she knew that was crossing the line. She held the embrace for as long as she dared, only a few seconds, but for Veronica it was heaven; it only left her wanting more.

"Like this?" Veronica whispered in Karen's ear curiously.

"Perhaps that's a little much, but I appreciate the gesture, dear," Karen said as she started to wiggle and squirm to get out of Veronica's embrace.

"It's just a hug! I think you're being silly," Veronica chuckled dismissively as she broke the embrace.

Veronica returned to her portion of helping make dinner and dropped the subject. Veronica left her mother to think and ponder on the embrace and hoped Karen liked the hug as much as Veronica did, but she doubted it. Veronica decided to be just a little more affectionate, hoping her mother would slowly accept the increased level of intimate contact, the intimate touch she craved.

Karen was stunned by Veronica's actions and attitudes. She stood there and wondered if she was simply being too conservative. She actually wondered if she was being too stand-offish with her daughter. Was this simply a result of Veronica seeing the odd behaviour of the Thompson's and thinking that was normal? A frightening thought fleetingly crossed her mind that perhaps the Thompson's were normal and she was too cold and distant with her daughter? That thought seemed absurd, but Karen was still confused and said nothing, only occasionally glancing at Veronica with a troubled look.

Dinner was eventually served and everyone talked about the latest revelations that had been discovered that day. After the discussion everyone agreed that the Thompson family should go through their regular routines. There was nothing else they could do at the moment and the sitting around the house doing nothing served no purpose. Taryn would continue to help out in the Spa to cover "room and board" for the family. Owen still had his bus pass so he could continue to get to and from college (at least until the end of the month) and continue his studies. Rosina would continue working at the hospital, which was within walking distance from the Spa.

Taryn, Owen and Rosina were well mindful that they were in Karen's home and that they had to act as a "normal" family. Owen said he would sleep on the floor and Taryn and Rosina would sleep on the couch. After the tumultuous day, they wanted to sleep together, but knew that would raise too many questions. Karen and Veronica helped to get the three of them situated and then walked toward the back of the apartment.

Karen and Veronica got changed into their sleeping attire, Karen into her silk pyjamas and Veronica into her oversized T-shirt that came down just below her round rump. The two had just finished brushing their teeth and had left the bathroom on their way to their respective bedrooms. Karen turned to Veronica expecting to give her the light hug and peck on the cheek that was the norm between them before heading off to bed.

"Goodnight, dear," Karen said pleasantly, with a smile on her face as she opened her arms for the expected hug.

Veronica had other things in mind and decided to start to increase the level of physical affection between her and her mother starting right then. Veronica moved in to hug her mother and instead of the distant hug, she usually gave, Veronica pulled her mother tightly to her. Veronica's embrace forced their bodies and breasts to be mashed together, without an inch of space between them. Karen turned to look at Veronica and was about to ask what was going on when Veronica planted a quick peck on her lips.

"Goodnight, mom," Veronica said in a chipper tone as she quickly broke the embrace and darted into her room, before her mother could protest.

Karen stood there with her mouth agape and her mind stunned at the bedtime exchange that had just happened. Karen was bewildered and wondered what was going on with her daughter that evening and what she should do about it. She thought about charging into Veronica's room and talking about what had just happened but she wasn't sure if it was enough to make a big deal out of. There was a small part of Karen which equated the kiss to the one that she and Taryn had shared when Taryn first came to the Spa, those four years ago. Karen couldn't help but remember how Taryn's body felt, how exciting it was for her to hold another woman intimately. For a fleeting moment the embrace with Veronica echoed that level of intimacy. Her body flushed from the heat of the embrace and Karen reminded herself that it her daughter and not Taryn! Wanting to put the experience behind her, she pushed the troubling thoughts out of her head and went to bed.

Veronica's heart pounded in her chest as she leaned up against her bedroom door. She had just hugged and kissed her mother like she had always wanted to, and had gotten away with it! Veronica knew she had to play it cool and pretend that what she was doing was normal and a common thing. Veronica was so excited that she thought of masturbating to take the edge off of her excitement, but decided against it. There was still the chance that her mother would come in and talk to her about the hug.

Veronica went to bed and after a little while was able to drift off to sleep, somewhat frustrated. Perhaps that is the reason for the dream that Veronica had that night, perhaps all of her suppressed desires and pent up sexual tension needed a release. Whatever the reason, Veronica's dream featured her and her mother and was anything but platonic!

In her dream it was just before bed and they had just exited the bathroom. Karen turned to Veronica to say goodnight. Before Karen could say anything Veronica took Karen's head in her hands and planted a kiss on her mother's lips. This was not the peck on the lips that actually took place but a full-on lip-lock, the type of which that Veronica so very much desired to give her mother. Karen started to panic and struggle against the passionate kiss, trying to break free of her daughter's embrace. Not to be outdone or denied her prize, Veronica pushed Karen back until she was backed up against the wall.

Once there, Veronica pressed her body firmly against Karen, ensuring her mother wasn't going anywhere. Karen's body started to react to the kiss and after a moment she stopped squirming. Veronica grasped a large clump of her mother's hair to ensure she would stay put. Veronica kept her lower body pressed tightly against her mother and backed her upper body away from her mother. With her free hand Veronica started to confidently grope and caress Karen's heaving, breasts.

"What are you doing?" Karen asked in a petrified manner, her eyes full of fear and confusion.

"I'm feeling up your big tits, what does it look like I'm doing?" Veronica firmly retorted, finishing off with an indignant snort as she continued to openly caress Karen's breasts.

"No! All of this, the kiss the t . . . touching, why are you doing this?" Karen replied in the same terrified manner still not daring to move as Veronica continued to grope her breasts.

Veronica leaned in, tugged on her mother's hair, causing Karen to squeal in pain. Veronica pressed her body against Karen's, pinning her mother to the wall. With her face on Karen's shoulder she turned her attention to her mother's left ear. With her tongue she traced the outer contour of Karen's ear.

"I'm tired of waiting, so I've decided to take what I want, and I want you!" Veronica whispered confidently with a growl in her voice and then nibbled Karen's ear.

"Me?" Karen asked fearfully but then shuddered in pleasure and moaned her approval of Veronica's nibbling.

Veronica suddenly stopped nibbling Karen's ear and brought her face right in front of Karen's face, their noses only an inch apart. With a firm and determined look Veronica stared deeply into Karen's eyes. Karen quickly felt weak, meek and mild under the intensity of Veronica's gaze. She dropped her eyes, fearful of the heat of Veronica's gaze. When Karen's eyes dropped, Veronica tugged on Karen's hair, causing Karen to quickly look back up into Veronica's eyes, terrified to do so.

"Yes, you! As of this moment I'm your Mistress and you're my Bitch, my Slut my Slave! Do you understand?" Veronica spoke with a firm and demanding tone of voice. Karen's eyes searched Veronica's face for any sign that this was a joke. After a moment had passed and Karen had not said anything, Veronica tugged on Karen's hair. "I'm not giving you a choice! I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, you are my Slave!" Veronica growled.

"I . . . I . . ." Karen stammered out incoherently.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" Veronica shouted an inch from her mother's face.

"Your S . . . slave," Karen timidly replied, her voice trembling with fear.

"And what am I?" Veronica said in a commanding tone, backing her face away from Karen's face, slightly.

"My, M . . . Mistress," Karen replied, her voice still trembling with fear.

"Exactly! Don't forget it!" Veronica said as she abruptly released Karen and stood back up straight. "Come," she sternly ordered.

Veronica turned and walked into her bedroom and left the door open. Karen soon appeared in the doorway with the same meek manner, looking unsure of what she was doing. Veronica smiled wickedly at Karen, her mother, who stood in her doorway, because SHE ordered her to.

"I think it's time I saw my Slave naked, remove your clothes!" Veronica ordered sternly.

Karen looked puzzled and a frown crossed her face and it was clear that she didn't want to do this. Veronica scowled at Karen and raised her hand, preparing to backhand Karen. Karen picked up on this and sighed in defeat. Slowly she unbuttoned the silk pyjama top and removed it, revealing her D cup breasts to her daughter's hungry gaze. Grasping the waistband of her pyjama bottoms, Karen pushed them down until she could step out of them. Not knowing what to do, Karen stood there with her hands folded in front of her and her head bowed.

"You're more beautiful than I had imagined," Veronica said in wonder.

"Thank you, Mistress," Karen replied appreciatively, before she could stop herself.

Veronica pulled her nightshirt over her head and tossed it aside standing proudly before her mother, her new Slave. She bent one leg and thrust her breasts out and smiled at her mother as Karen's eyes walked over her daughter, her new Mistress with appreciative eyes.

"What do you think of your Mistress's body?" Veronica demanded.

"You're beautiful, Mistress," Karen replied timidly, blushing as soon as she responded.

"What do you like best about it?" Veronica asked in a demanding tone of voice that dripped with sexual innuendo.

"Your breasts, Mistress," Karen said in an embarrassed tone of voice as she looked down. "Then by all means, please your Mistress, as you please the breasts you love so much!" Veronica said as she sat on the edge of her bed.

Karen trembled as she moved towards Veronica and kneeled before her Mistress. With her body trembling with fear and confusion Karen knelt before Veronica and began to suckle at her daughter's breasts. Veronica looked down and she was filled with ecstasy as her mother, her Slave was now passionately devouring her breasts with wild abandon.

The timid and doubt about having sex with her daughter seemed to be a thing of the past as Karen passionately made love to Veronica's breasts. Veronica was brought to the verge of orgasm just from the skilled oral attention to her breasts and the fact that it was her mother who was sucking her tits. Veronica desperately needed release. Veronica laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide, Karen's lips never left Veronica's right nipple as the woman leaned back.

"EAT ME! EAT YOUR MISTRESS!" Veronica breathlessly breathed out.

"Oh, YES Mistress!" Karen replied dreamily.

Karen dove down between her Mistresses legs and quickly started eating pussy. Veronica was beside herself with pleasure as she looked down to see her mother going down on her. The added excitement that her mother was her Slave only heightened the pleasure for her. Karen ate Veronica's pussy with skill and expertise and it didn't take long before Veronica came and came hard. Without being told to do so, Karen lapped up every bit of juice that flowed from Veronica's pussy. When she came down from her orgasm, Veronica lay there panting as Karen continued to lap away at her pussy. One single thought entered Veronica's mind: she wanted pussy!

"Lay down! I want to eat my Slave's cunt!" Veronica ordered.

"You're too kind, Mistress!" Karen replied dreamily as she complied.

Veronica knelt down between her mother's legs and stared at the wet pussy spread before her. Veronica drew closer to that pussy and everything moved in slow motion, soon her mother's pussy filled her vision and she stretched out her tongue to take her first lick of the pussy she craved above all others!

The screeching of the alarm clock pulled Veronica from her dream and back into the real world. Veronica shot upright in bed and smacked the alarm clock into silence. She looked around the room and found that it was dark and that she was alone. The dream came back to her, as big as life and she laid back down heavily as the guilty feelings it generated, rushed to the forefront of her mind. Veronica knew it was not right to lust for her mother like she did, she knew she could never act on her feelings that had always been there.

Ever since puberty Veronica knew two things with absolute certainty: 1) she preferred women, but occasionally desired men, 2) she wanted to sexually dominate her mother. Veronica didn't just want a conquest of her mother and then move on, she wanted a relationship. Veronica wanted to spend the rest of her life, involved with her mother in a real relationship: living and loving together. The twist that was hardest to accept was that she wanted to OWN her mother! Like in the dream, she wanted to be her mother's Mistress and for her mother to be her Slave.

Veronica knew it was bad enough for her to desire her mother, but to want to dominate her? Veronica knew that such things didn't happen in the real world, and it was wrong, so very wrong to desire such things. For years she tried to make them go away, tried to bring her feelings for her mother more inline with "normal" feelings. Veronica's latest drive for more intimate contact with her mother was just a way to placate her desires with just a bit of touch. Perhaps after some contact, she could see how bizarre it all was and her "dark feelings" would go away.

* * *

Veronica wasn't the only one who had a troubling night, Taryn had trouble sleeping. She tossed and turned for an hour before giving up, knowing what she needed, knowing it was a risk but after the day she had, she needed it. Taryn got out of bed, walked over Owen and shook him awake. A puzzled Owen looked around at the darkened room and then at Taryn.

"What is it?" Owen asked sleepily.

"I just can't sleep and after today, I need you to hold me." Taryn replied in a hushed tone of voice.

"You know we can't. What if Karen or Veronica sees us?" Owen replied with a hushed but firm tone of voice.

"I know it's a risk but I just can't sleep without you, I need you, Master! I need you now more than ever!" Taryn urged, her eyes conveyed how deeply she needed him.

"Okay, but if they catch us, it will be you who will be explaining things, this time," Owen relented with a laugh,

"Yes, Master," Taryn replied with a giggle and roll of her eyes as she helped Owen out of his sleeping bag.

When Owen climbed into bed, Rosina woke up and her eyes lit up and she cuddled up to him even before Taryn had climbed into the bed. In moments the three were cuddled up with Owen in the middle, a sleeping arrangement they had done on a semi-regular basis. Owen was about to drift off back to sleep, when Taryn's fear got the better of her and she spoke what was on her mind.

"I'm afraid of what will happen to us now? We're homeless and penniless! We have nothing left! How are we going to live?" Taryn said, with her voice tainted with fear.

"Everything will be fine, Red. As long as we have each other, we'll be fine! Don't worry, Master will take care of us," Rosina assured Taryn with a loving and confident tone of voice.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just being silly," Taryn replied in a relieved tone of voice and snuggled closer to Owen and quickly fell asleep.

Owen did not find sleep for some time after that, Rosina's words ringing through his mind. He was supposed to take care of things and he had always done so. It was easy to take care of things when there was a house that was paid for and plenty of money rolling in. They were now "homeless and penniless" as Taryn had put it and the mantle of leadership still rested on his shoulders. He was "The Master of The Family" and was expected to handle whatever came their way. Owen wondered if he had what it took to "handle" this crisis. With that frightening thought, Owen finally fell asleep an hour or so later.

* * *

After waking from the disturbing dream, Veronica decided the best thing to do was to get up and start the day. With a yawn and stretch she climbed out of bed, put on her slippers and pulled on her bathrobe. With the plumbing in this old building, Veronica knew it was best to be the first one in the shower, to ensure you got some hot water. With that thought she made her way to the bathroom.

Before she entered the bathroom she glanced into the living room, not really sure why she did it. What she saw was a puzzling sight; she saw Owen's sleeping bag, but no Owen. Tenderly, Veronica knocked on the bathroom door but no response came. She opened the door to find the bathroom dark and vacant. Curious as to where Owen was, if he was not in bed, Veronica walked to the living room and what she saw stopped her in her tracks.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers