All Comments on 'Reformation Ch. 16'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what the fuck with mouse

she call him to come get her and all this b/s.hubby left her dumbass and now run the family away from her.too much drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't think of a title.

The drama you refer to has to be there because it's explaining the struggle Rebecca has within herself to accept her "dark" side.

3 chapters posted in 7 days, that's just great. Keep it up man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Greatness

I love this series keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Weird

The problem I have with this series is that all of the men save Owen are made out to be fools and expendable. Richard was in fact made a enuch by his W and family. The author points out he never had sex with his W again. He only got reamed by her. He was not cared for as the author asserts Owen did for his slaves. Heather tells him it was all Richards fault for the suicide and Richard nods and not a soul in the family is ever bothered about Richards suicide other than the money and house they lost.

Rebbeca's H is cheated on, and finds his W pregnant by another man, and yet he is the bad guy. Suggesting violence against her, when in fact it is pain submission she seeks. He is now bad because he doesn't want his children exposed to the life style his W choose, but of course he will be made to submit to another woman.

This is NOT a loving family, this is a family that loves their pleasure no matter the expense to other people. Owen is not a loving Master to anyone but the women in his life, and one wonders how a son will be welcomed into his life.

The basic theme while a bit different is consistent, the descriptions of the characters by the author is not consistent. They truly don't care who they hurt as long as they get their pleasure. Owen is NOT the second coming of Gandi as he is made out to be by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A better chapter,

I thought this was a better ch., I just hope the tension is not prolonged artificially long. Also the numbers involved are getting a bit silly perhaps Mouse is one too many? As for the prior comment this is ch 16. I can understand that there are plot details you may not like but it feels a bit late to complain now about details from ch 1 and 2. Why are you still reading if this is not for you? Thanks to polyman. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Really good story keep it up. I like how the characters have their own inner struggles coming to terms with their real nature. I would like to see Owen progress in life more though, its cool having all those slaves but the man has to be the man living in the basement is not the way to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
O. K. Time to end it.

This is getting to long, and it's starting to get silly. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

The person under me doesn't understand that this is one of the best stories on this website. Continue writing as long as you can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep it coming

more please

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
Next chapter, hurry

Waiting for chapter 17, do not take ages to write it. Despite the fact that BDSM does not interest me, I liked this story.Do write the next chapter and finish off the story well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous