Reformatory Experiment

Story Info
Reformatory college guys begin an involuntary experiment.
2.3k words
4.13
10.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********This is a spin off of the stories "An Afternoon at the Reformatory" and "Punishing the Reformatory Swim club". Read those stories first for reference and characters. This first one will revolve around the characters Dakotah, McSweeny, and Leo. This is fictitious and fantasy. All characters are 18+***********

Dakotah was at first confused as to why he had been called to the nurses office. He had not been sick and they had made sure he was up to date on his vaccinations when he had got there.

He shivered as he passed the door to the loathsome punishment officers room. As he passed he heard a quiet moan escape from someone in the room. It was just a rumor but he had heard that the reformatory swim club were all spending the day with the punishment officer for some kind of group offense.

Leo rounded a corner to the door of the nurses office. He gave a small knock on the door and the voice of the reformatories young nurse, Jacob, called back "you can come in."

Dakotah walked in to find the small exam room crowded. Already standing in the room beside the exam table was his friend McSweeney, his fat body concealed by his standard issue white button down and khaki's. Beside McSweeney was another reformat, Leo. He was a nerdy, wirey guy of about 6 feet that Dakotah had a class with.

Beside them, sitting at his desk was Nurse Jacob. He had to have been no more than 25. His black hair was wavy and he had a visibly hairy chest with hair exposed at the neck of his scrubs. Standing next to his desk were two men who were also in scrubs that Dakotah had never seen before. One had long hair pulled back in bun. He was a ginger who looked to be about forty. The other was a little younger with a balding black haired head.

"Alright gentleman," Nurse Jacob began "the three of you have a special opportunity. This is Grady," he gestured at the ginger "and Vance" he gestured at the balding man "they are researchers from the institute of health. Men your age from from colleges around the country are participating in their experiment. Most of them volunteered, but given your status as delinquents here we chose to volunteer you instead of letting you volunteer yourselves. Sorry about that, not my decision." Nurse Jacob said that with a smile as if not really being serious.

"What kind of study is this?" McSweeny asked. Grady replied "We'll explain in a bit, but first we need to get some basic information and readings down. Gentleman if you could please strip down to your underwear. They can stay on for now."

"For now?" Leo asked, nervously.

Dakotah wavered "Do we have to take our clothes off? And don't we have a say in this?"

Nurse Jacob said "yes you have to take them off. And you gave up your right to choose to participate when you decided choose the reformatory instead of prison. Now strip."

The young men began stripping and soon stood in nothing but they're reformatory issue white boxers.

Grady and Vance began the usual taking of vital signs and listening to heartbeats.

Once they were done Vance instructed "Alright guys, underwear off now."

The boys reluctantly removed their underwear and now stood in their birthday suits in front of the strangers.

Grady glanced at Dakotah's shriveling manhood and told Vance "Make a note this subject has his foreskin in tact." Dakotah glanced down at the floor. His glans was completely covered by his brown foreskin ending over his piss slit in a tight bunch.

"Is that a problem?" Nurse Jacob asked. Grady replied "No. it just means he will be more sensitive in his biweekly checkups."

"What?!" Dakotah blurted.

Vance held up his hand saying "Patience. We have to finish our vitals and statistics first." Grady nodded "Exactly. Now if you can all bend over this counter we need to take your temperatures."

As they moved to bend over McSweeny asked "Can't you just take our temperature under our tongue?"

Vance used a gloved hand to pry Leo's cheeks apart exposing his black hair covered ass crack and said "unfortunately the rectum is where we get the most accurate reading." Leo squirmed as he felt the thermometer invading his puckered hole.

The three men glanced at each other from their bent over position on the counter.

Dakotah could see McSweeny's eyes go wide as saucers when the thermometer entered his anus. Grady and Vance both held one of his large cheeks apart exposing his sweaty entrance.

Dakotah finally felt Vance place his hands at the top of his crack and use his fingers to pry his cheeks apart. Grady peered in the Native American man's spread ass cheeks. His skin was brown and had a dusting of black hair surrounding his pink starfish. Dakotah clenched his hole but the thermometer still was forced in. Dakotah felt a wave of nervousness as the probe tickled his prostate. He felt an uncomfortable stir in his crotch. He knew what was coming. He begged his body not to do it. It was bad enough with the reformatories boner juice. Now it was just happening on its own. Grady instructed "All normal. Boys, please turn around and put you hands behind your head."

Dakotah gulped. He hesitated as Leo and McSweeny turned around. Dakotah slowly turned and put his hands behind his head, staring intently at the wall. Grady and Vance looked down the boys. Leo and McSweeny both had limp dicks while on the end, a red faced Dakotah was sporting an engorged, blood filled sex organ. His foreskin was stretched back halfway down his helmet exposing his purple cockhead.

Nurse Jacob cracked a smile at the man's humiliation and suggested "I think Dakotah has just volunteered to go first for the next part of the exam."

Dakotah rudely huffed. He knew that fucker nurse was gay. Judging by the growing bulge in his scrubs, the young nurse was getting off on their embarrassment.

Grady and Vance walked up to Dakotah. Vance held a clipboard and pen in his hand while Grady had picked up a ruler off the table. He warned "Now Dakotah I'm going to be handling your penis and scrotum. If you don't cooperate I've been told that Nurse Jacob will be calling your punishment officer in here." All three men grew visibly nervous. No one wanted punishment officer Blake to intervene.

Nurse Jacob reached into a cupboard and pulled out two small containers of the reformatories boner juice saying "while you examine Dakotah I'll go ahead and get Leo and McSweeny ready for you."

Grady placed his entire hand around Dakotah's shaft. The delinquent gasped. Grady pulled Dakotah's foreskin all the way back under his corona and took a measurement of the width of his glans, relaying it to Vance.

Dakotah looked down in horror as he felt Grady's fingertip touch his slit. His mouth hung open as Grady pulled his finger back with a string of clear, sticky fluid following it. Vance observed "He seems to be producing Cowper's Fluid."

Grady glanced up to Dakotah saying "That's precum my friend." He held the ruler to the length of Dakotah's shaft saying "6.4 inches erect." He then measured the width of Dakotah's testicles. He looked to Dakotah and said "Last question, when was your last ejaculation?"

Dakotah stuttered, trying to come up with an answer and finally said "I......I won't answer."

Nurse Jacob said "Come on now, you're 20. We know you all do it and frequently. Maybe I should call Mr. Blake."

Dakotah huffed and answered "I jerked off yesterday morning."

Grady and Vance moved down to McSweeny. The boner juice had taken effect and his stubby sausage stuck out of his fat pad like a bloated thumb. McSweeny knew his weenie was more of a shrimp. Even hard he couldn't see it stick out when he looked down over his fat stretch marked belly.

Measuring the shaft Grady announced "4.1 inches erect." Leo and Dakotah didn't dare laugh for fear Mr. Blake would be called. McSweeny's face went beet red in humiliation as Grady asked "And your last ejaculation, McSweeny?"

The fat delinquent gulped and replied "An hour ago, before breakfast." Leo chuckled at the thought of the short-dicked fatty pounding his pud.

Nurse Jacob reached out and gave Leo's erect shaft a sharp smack.

Leo let out a high pitched howl as a stinging pain shot through his dick tip. The tall nerds dicks bounced up and off his belly and down again.

The 19 year old whispered an apology for his outburst. The nurse warned "another outburst like that and I'll smack your scrotum."

Vance and Grady shifted down to Leo and began their measurements. Leo felt his own humiliation as Grady remarked "Leo, these are large testicles you have. Probably in the top five percentile of our study." He jiggled them in their loose sack. They were like two peaches. Grady measured Leo's shaft and quipped "6.8 inches erect."

The men stepped back and looked at their subjects. They still had their hands behind their heads and now all three sported throbbing erections.

Grady said "Now guys, we need to collect semen samples from each of you."

"Wh.....what! you can't do that." Leo blurted. Nurse Jacob reached out and, with a cupped hand, gave Leo's sack a hard smack. Leo's hands flew off his head and grabbed his nuts as a loud yell escaped his lips "You will comply." The nurse hissed "or do you guys need to get your balls smacked too?" He looked down at McSweeny and Dakotah.

They both shook their heads.

"So, you want us to..... you know........ you want us to masturbate?" Dakotah asked.

Vance reached behind him and pulled out a baseball bat sized metal rod with a rubber button on one end. Grady explained "No, no. We will handle the extractions. Who wants to go first?"

Nurse Jacob said "I think Leo would like to go first. With the outbursts he's had I'm sure he would like this to be over."

Leo was still cradling his sack of baby-makers.

Grady pulled him to the center of the room. Grady pulled Leo's arm so he bent over slightly. Grady used one hand to angle Leo's rock hard shaft into a vile.

Leo gasped as Vance used one hand to pull on one of Leo's cheeks open. He placed the end of the flat cold metal bar on Leo's clenched ring. He pressed the rubber button and Leo shuddered as he felt a warm and tingly feeling rip through his asshole and into his testicles. He felt his nuts heave and knew what was coming "Oh god........ Oh god!" Leo gasped as he began shooting. Dakotah and McSweeny both watched as five white ropes fired out of Leo's penis into the vile.

As the orgasm finally subsided Grady scraped the vile over Leo's glans to collect the final bit of his goo.

Grady held up the nearly full vile and said "Quite an output young man. It'll be interesting to see how large your output is after three months chaste. But more about that later." Before they could ask any questions Grady had grabbed a new vile and McSweeny had replaced Leo in the center of the room. Dakotah thought McSweeny was gonna pass out from pleasure as his short meat stick began shooting two weak dribbles into the vile. Grady examined the vile and said "A small output, but he has ejaculated very recently. I'm sure he'll have a much larger sample for us in three months."

There was once again no time for questions as Grady grabbed a new vile. Dakotah was soon bent over with a vile up to his dick tip feeling the cold rod pressing on his anus. He couldn't help himself from letting out an "oh fuuuuck" as his nuts began heaving. His eyes rolled to the ceiling as he began firing cum wads into the vile. The next thing he knew Vance was pulling him up as Grady displayed the vile half full of Dakotah's spunk.

As they guys cock's began deflating Vance took over explaining "so, the point of our study is to observe how ejaculation frequency effects semen output. Unfortunately we have to ask you to stay chaste for three months while being examined every two weeks." Vance reached into a box on the floor and pulled out three identical devices. "Oh come on!" Dakotah blurted. Nurse Jacob had heard of these devices but it was the first time he'd seen one in person. Vance was presenting three white chastity cages.

"Oh yes you will." Nurse Jacob snapped. Grady said "We would like to trust our test subjects to stay chaste themselves, but unfortunately we know how distracting your genitals can be during the college time frame. The regular college boys were given large scholarships for their participation, but you guys just get to know you helped us in our study. Our hypothesis in this experiment is that the longer a male goes without ejaculation the larger their semen and sperm output will be."

The men could just stand in humiliation and anger as Grady and Vance went down the line locking their dicks up. The devices were sealed with padlocks. Grady and Vance took in their handiwork.

All of their dicks were now squeezed into a two and half inch prison with no hope of chubbing or even being able to stroke one out.

As they began getting dressed Grady said "We will see you in two weeks for your first individual arousal and endurance exams."

McSweeny gulped. They wouldn't be able to cum, but would still have an arousal examination. What did that mean...