Refuge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuffled back across the bed. Began to roll over and turn away.

"Don't be shy, Saito," Hinotama crooned.

Saito steadied her nerves. She met the gaze of the lime eyes that shone bright in the dark. "You have not ceased to insist that you do not deserve the reputation your kind may have earned in the past. Now is the time for you to show the proof of your words."

Hinotama said nothing, and Saito couldn't stop herself from looking down at that growing erection.

"I insist." There was a quaver in her words now. "I insist that you remember your vows, sir knight!"

Hinotama dropped down to kneel beside the bed. She leaned forward and tilted her head, looking deep into Saito's eyes.

"What if I'm a liar?" she asked in a low, husky voice. "Aren't all my kind liars?"

"I--" But her words died under that intense glowing stare.

"What if I'm exactly the monster you feared, Saito? That you were so right to fear?"

Saito could see nothing but those luminous lime green orbs. She felt something... she felt something oozing into her mind. The moment she felt it, she knew it was the power of the beast.

Still held by that stare, she tried to push it back, push it out. But it was formless, slipping past her every mental struggle. It slithered deeper, filled with such purpose. Saito had always thought that she would be adamant in the face of the power of the beast. That it could have no hold over someone righteous in her faith. Yet now she discovered how little her resoluteness mattered in the face of this insidious force infiltrating her being.

All the while, Hinotama kept gazing deeply into Saito's unblinking eyes.

How could she be so helpless? The intrusion in her mind seemed to wrest control without effort. She was not strong enough to resist. Did strength even matter? She felt shunted aside, made to retreat inside herself, while the force... the force possessing her familiarised itself with the vessel it had claimed. A dread power had taken hold of her. Saito wished that she felt some separation, that she was watching it all happen from a distance. But there was no such remove. She terribly present in her own body. She just had no control over herself at all.

The body of Saito threw off the blankets. Smiled at the devil that had ensnared her.

Hinotama took off her head-dress and ran clawed fingers through the hair revealed to her for the first time.

"Saito, I'd like to show you how grateful I am that you saved me. May, I do that, Saito?"

Every time the devil-girl said her name it seemed to echo hauntingly around the hut. But she wasn't speaking to Saito. Saito could hear, but it was the intruding force that had seized her that was being addressed.

That force rolled Saito's body onto its back. Used her hands to start to pull up her skirts.

"Oh, lord knight, yes!" The voice that came out of Saito's mouth sounded nothing like her. "I've longed for you so much!"

Hinotama made a little cackle as she slid into the bed with Saito. Oh, the beast had gifted this daughter of his with such terrible beauty. Her lithe body, her shapely breasts, her lovely face. And Saito's body had been surrendered to her now, to do with as she pleased. Saito was unable to protest, and found herself only anticipating as those amber lips drew ever closer to her own.

The whole length of Hinotama's body pressed against Saito's as they kissed. Heat radiated from the devil-girl, the consuming heat of desire. There was a malign intent to her kiss. An insatiable hunger. After traces of whisky, her lips tasted, of course, of honey. Sweet and sticky. Saito's body responded by pressing into the kiss, and deep inside herself Saito trembled for fear she would have struggled not to do the same.

Hinotama's slim tongue snaked into Saito's mouth. Its forked tip tickled around the inside of it. The hot weight of the body of the tainted was pressing down onto her. She ground her hips against Saito, who could feel that ready cock rubbing against her through her clothes. The response from the force in command of her was unequivocal. It wanted it. Needed it. Wanted to feel that thing inside.

Saito herself had given up fighting to regain control. She did not know how to. Besides, she was consumed by the taste filling her mouth, as Hinotama deployed her long tongue, more and more of it slipping in, along with thick, sweet devilish saliva; and that tongue wrapped around and around her own, trapping it and squeezing it, asserting the power over her that the devil-girl had claimed.

Her possessed hand moved, pushing down between the two of them, grasping the shaft of Hinotama's cock and squeezing to express the want it couldn't voice. Feeling it, Hinotama growled into her mouth, and Saito's own breath hitched. She had no control at all, but did that mean that she was any less lost in pleasure, in the heat of that hot mouth, that tongue, the heavy sweetness of the kiss. The devil-girl's lips massaged hers with an intensity Saito had never experienced before. Her mind was propelled back to some of her experiences before she took her vows -- and, she admitted to herself, from some moments when her commitments made in faith had slipped -- and none of them came close to the fire that she was feeling now, before the work of the tainted had even begun. Truly the beast had made her fair to look upon, but it proved her embrace was yet more dire.

Saito felt something pointed poke into her foot. Something slipped round her left ankle. Hinotama's tail! The prehensile appendage coiled around it, showing remarkable strength as it lifted it up, parting Saito's legs further. Exposing her.

Hinotama shifted her weight on top of Saito, and her hand sought down between Saito's thighs. And then her mouth left Saito's, and her lips were licking along the length of Saito's neck, and the touch of her teeth teased her skin, and it was like the devil-girl knew Saito's body better than she did herself. The air in her lungs fled from her in a gasp. Saito couldn't deny her own arousal, that this monster had put upon her, but it was leavened with terror; the same was not true for her possessing spirit, which contorted her face into a smile looking up longingly at her assailant, who now reared up over her.

"You're so beautiful, Saito," Hinotama purred. "I knew you wanted me."

Mocking words. She knew what she'd done! But Saito couldn't protest as she was rolled a little onto her side, her leg raised high now. Her body only panted like a slut as Hinotama's fingers played with her, teasing and probing around her entrance. Saito's hands gripped the blankets. Her heart beat faster. A shudder ran through her. This was real. This was going to happen. She couldn't stop it... Oh, she knew this could mark the beginning of her descent, but she couldn't stop herself from joining the spirit puppeteering her in longing, longing so desperately, longing to feel what it would be like when Hinotama took her.

"Please," her voice moaned. "Oh, please... I want it so much."

Her hips pushed up, eager for those wicked digits to sink deeper. She needed it. That tongue, that mouth, those fingers. Already driving her mad. How would that cock feel?

It didn't seem that Hinotama would make her wait too long to find out. She took her hand away, wiggling dripping fingers in front of Saito's face. Her head snapped upwards, tongue extended to lick her own fluids from those clawed hands. Hinotama let Saito suck her fingers clean, expressing her longing, even as the tainted's other hand was guiding her cock to its target. Saito's eyes widened as she felt the tip press against her opening.

"Sssaitooo?" Hinotama's teasing voice descended. "Are you ready...?"

"Yes!" came the instant reply. "Fuck me!"

The monster! Saito thought. To ask for her permission when her devilish powers had denied her any capacity to refuse! Even were she in her right mind, what woman could retain self-control in the face of such a creature, with such command over sensation and lust? Saito feared that, even could she regain control, she would only find herself shouting in her own voice, willing, wanting, demanding, needing, pleading for Hinotama to do the unthinkable, to violate her, to take her. Lust had claimed her and now she was lost in it.

"That's good," Hinotama said, her cock poised at Saito's sex. She grinned, flashed her fang-teeth. "So good to be wanted."

Hinotama pushed forward with her hips. It was such an easy, graceful motion. But Saito had never been so excited, her cunt never so wet: that relaxed, effortless movement slid Hinotama's cock deep into her. All the way into her. The invasion of her body should not be so satisfying; the way the thick cock spread her open, settled deep inside, felt so right. Saito's eyes screwed shut tight. She bit her lip, groaning. No, not right. It felt too good for that. Buried inside her body. This sensation could never be normal. It was propulsive. Such a rush, so immense. A physical imitation of the transportation only accessing the divine could truly grant. But she could still perceive the difference. She could still--

Hinotama started to move. Saito's eyes flew wide open. That feeling within her, moving smoothly inside, sliding back and forth. So thick, so hard, so perfect... It overwhelmed her. When her voice cried out, she could no longer be sure whether it was that possessing spirit or her own self that impelled it.

Her left leg rested up on Hinotama's shoulder. Saito could hear herself panting, loud and fast. Hinotama plunged in again. Held herself there for a long time, grinning down at her partner. Then she thrust again. Again. Saito couldn't believe how much her body craved this. Hinotama's hands had deftly found their way under her clothes and were squeezing her chest. Too intense. Saito stared up and marvelled at the body of her beautiful lover, watching her body roll as she did what she was built to do. It felt like this could go on forever, but no: this was false, this was deceit. No mortal pleasure could last, least of all one of this tainted intensity.

Saito twisted and moaned on the bed as Hinotama took her. How quickly her cunt had been transformed from a secured, forbidden slit to an eager cock-swallowing ring. It squeezed tight around the invading cock, but the pull of her muscles did nothing to affect the rhythm with which Hinotama fucked. Over and over. Back and forth. Such power, but she moved with sinuous, controlled grace. Saito was mesmerised by the sight of her. With quivering hands, she reached out towards that extraordinary body, but Hinotama hissed with her tongue and easily batted them away. She grabbed Saito's wrists and held them down, leaning closer. Pushing in harder. Harder.

"Come," Hinotama commanded.

The order reverberated through Saito. Her cunt pulsed and clenched and bathed the cock pumping inside it. Hinotama growled. Her tongue flickered through the air like she was tasting it. The steady movement of her hips never ceased. Saito's whole body shook as the extended after-effects of her orgasm still rolled through her. Her vision kept flashing crimson. She was dizzy and lightheaded. Hinotama turned her head and her tongue tickled along Saito's calf where her tail still held it up and the unexpected sensation threw her into another climax, like an after-shock, if one could be twice as strong as the initial quake.

"Ahh!" Saito wailed. Was that her? At some point, the distinction between her and the spirit the devil-girl's stare had set into her had begun to break down. And since the orgasm... She strained for control and found nothing stopping her now. Except: when she tried to move her hands Hinotama kept them firmly held down. She was strong and there was no shifting her weight. Calmly, continually, Hinotama's cock plundered her insides.

Saito strained for words. To ask her to stop. But that wasn't what she said. "Don't stop! It's... so good!"

Hinotama's teeth nipped at her leg. Saito yelped. What was wrong? Had that insidious force worked its way in so deep she could no longer perceive its influence? Oh, she could never be the same after this!

The cock inside her was still pumping. Hard and deep as ever. Hinotama never lost her rhythm, never slackened her pace. She didn't stop. She fucked Saito with practised ease. Saito was just trying to catch her breath. She was still so sensitive and it felt so good. She'd never felt anything like this. Her body trembled and she came again, squirming for freedom beneath her partner and feeling relieved excitement when it was denied her. She was pinned down, helpless under her unrelenting ravager.

Hinotama licked her lips and grinned. She was revelling in her own pleasure, and her power to make Saito experience bliss. Hinotama increased her pace and force. Cock hammering in and out now, the furious fucking sent Saito tumbling over the edge once more. Unrolled, the devil-girl's tongue hung out of her mouth, sweet, thick saliva dripping from her lips. Her face was bright, her skin glistening with sweat. Saito could not look away.

Another climax rolled through her. Felt so good. It didn't stop now. Saito's whole body shook, her legs twitched. As she spasmed she let out a cry, deep and throaty, a sound unlike any she'd even imagined she could make. Over her, Hinotama was arching back now, her eyes closed, holding in deep now for a moment after every straining thrust. She started to make long, loud groans each time she drove her cock in. Slick sounds as she pounded into Saito's soaking, oozing cunt.

At last Hinotama threw back her head and let out an unearthly shriek. In a city it would have woken an entire neighbourhood. She arched her spine and drove her hips forward harder and faster. Saito felt her body go limp and spent, drained by her long chain of orgasms, only able to lie there and receive her lover's assault as the tainted strained for her own peak. Hinotama continued to buck into her, that shriek stretching on and on before contorting and distorting into a low moan of relief and satiation. Her thrusts slowed, and Saito could feel that big cock throb and pulse inside her.

The devil's seed. The devil's seed was in her now.

As the astonishing sounds she was making began to diminish, Hinotama calmed, leaning forward again and looking down at Saito. Her tail released Saito's ankle, and her leg dropped to the bed, numb. Rolling her onto her back, she started to pull the remaining garments off Saito's body, and Saito helped her do it. The cold was no concern: the fire was still going, but why would she even need that when there was the furnace heat of the devil-girl's body against hers, inside hers?

When Saito was stripped, Hinotama lowered her own upper body down to press close against her. Her lips claimed Saito's and renewed the kiss which had begun all this. Their tongues tangled and Saito moaned into Hinotama, her mind spinning, her heart thudding in her chest.

When the kiss broke, she began to say, "That was--"

But a clawed finger pressed her lips shut.

"We're not done, sweet."

Hinotama had never stopped moving inside her, just slowed to a gentle humping. Her cock had never lost its hardness. And now she intensified her thrusts again. As Hinotama's honeyed lips met hers again, Saito found that her own energies were renewed too. It had to be the vile influence of that devil's seed, but she didn't care. She wrapped her legs around Hinotama's waist and pulled her in as tight as she could, making the devil-girl strain each time to withdraw that cock from the refuge it belonged in now.

They were so close this time. Even more intimate. The hot naked flesh of Hinotama pressing now against the bared skin of Saito's torso. Saito wanted to hear Hinotama scream again. She wanted to be taken into the sky by those wings and ravaged while they flew through the air. She desired nothing but the rapture and ecstasy of being taken by this demon. She'd been made to love it. To crave it. The ungodly seed that her body had greedily sucked up had been the last straw.

Hinotama released her wrists at last, and Saito buried her hands in the devil-girl's black hair, holding her into the ever-deepening kiss. Each time another slow thrust came down onto her, into her, Saito encouraged the thrust, tightening the grip of her enfolding legs, urging that cock in harder, locking it in deeper.

In Saito's mouth, Hinotama's slim tongue changed, swelling, thickening until it made her open her jaw wide for it. The thick weight of this engorged tongue filled her mouth: nothing but a tasty treat for Saito, who sucked adoringly on its sweetness. Hinotama's own fingers dug into Saito's hips, leveraging the long slow strokes with which she fucked her.

Saito's pleasure built and built. Not the surging intensity of before, but deep sensations of abiding bliss as Hinotama's weight burned atop her, as her shaft moved in her, as she showed Saito what her body could feel, what it could be.

By chance, Saito's fingers brushed against one of the stubby little horns on Hinotama's head. The glancing touch provoked an instant change in the devil-girl. Her eyes flared brighter; her claws tore up Saito's flanks; and she began to pound into Saito with a frenzy, more violently than ever before.

The burst of passion faded as soon as it arose. But Saito liked it. She wanted more. This time with deliberation, she took each horn between a thumb and forefinger and started to stroke and squeeze them methodically. It made Hinotama rampant. Hard, fast thrusts; eyes wild and feral. Her tongue swelled further, muffling Saito's sounds of surprise as its tip slithered into her throat.

Saito didn't cease stimulating those delicate nubs, provoking Hinotama to take her, use her with furious hunger and desire. Like her tongue, her cock too seemed to grow. Longer, thicker. Saito's body convulsed as her long-building climax struck her. Her legs slumped back down to the bed and she felt powerless to do anything -- except keep up her insistent stroking on Hinotama's sensitive horns.

The kiss broke suddenly, Hinotama's tongue popping free with a wet smack. The bloated muscle protruding from her mouth made her look even more inhuman, and it distorted her cry as she threw back her head again amid her climax. Hinotama's body shuddered and vibrated through her orgasm, hips pistoning against Saito's in frantic thrusts that pumped Saito full.

When she was done, she pried Saito's hands off her horns, tugged her cock free and rolled off Saito's body with an agonised gasp, exhausted.

But not spent. A touch of Saito's fingers confirmed that she was still as hard as ever.

Saito wanted something. And there was nothing left in her to restrain her carnal demands. That second load of devil's seed had surely seen to that. She slipped from the bed and padded around the lodge on numbed legs, until she found a lamp, which she lit and brought back with her. She wanted to see Hinotama better.

The devil-girl lay on her back among the disturbed blankets, eyes half-closed, but not containing their light. She took deep breaths which made her whole upper body expand and contract like a bellows. Her azure skin gleamed with sweat. Saito paused to admire the muscular, knightly physique she'd been unable to prevent herself from speculating about since meeting the tainted. But Saito's eyes were inevitably draw to her cock, which remained rock-hard, pointing proudly up.

Setting the lamp down, Saito climbed onto bed, squatting next to Hinotama. She had only one object in mind. She'd fallen. She'd been taken. There was no cause to hold back now. She grabbed the cock in one hand, marvelling at its firmness, then bent down and licked it. Even before she took her vows she'd never done anything nearly so shameless. The taste was strange. The flesh itself was very tangy, but it was hard to discern when it was covered with sweet devil's seed and a thick layer of... of her own fluids. In any case, Saito wanted more. She put both hands around it, felt it throb in her grasp, and set about licking the cock clean.