Refuge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Saito succumbed to the temptation of opening her mouth wide and trying to fit the head of it in. The heat of it made it difficult more than the size, but it felt better once she had her lips around it. As soon as she did, Hinotama stirred. A leg hooked around Saito's neck. She glanced up to see Hinotama sitting up, eyes open and looking right at her. She said nothing, but Saito knew the devil-girl wasn't going to let her take her cock out of her mouth until she'd made her come again.

Saito was nothing but happy to comply with her wish. Saito sucked Hinotama's cock greedily, indulgently. She kept making lewd slurping noises and wasn't sure if she was meant to be so loud, but she didn't care. While she sucked Hinotama's cock, she explored the rest of her body, enjoying the soft smoothness of her thighs and the round firmness of her ass. Past the base of her cock, Saito's fingers found Hinotama's own slit, where yellow flesh hid behind black lips, and from which came a searing heat!

She gasped around the cock and tried to pull her hand back, surprised by the intense sensation, but Hinotama's hand had caught her wrist again and held it in place. Her other hand came to rest on the back of Saito's head, gently pressing it down.

"I want to feel your fingers in me, Saito," Hinotama purred. "I don't care if you burn."

Saito knew she could only submit to the devilish lover who had claimed her. She lowered her head and hard cock filled her mouth. As she slid two fingers into Hinotama's snatch, the heat was unbearable and she wouldn't have been able to do it without Hinotama's unrelenting grip forcing her. But before she could panic, the sensation passed. She could still feel that intense heat, but it wasn't burning her. It was hot, wet and tight. She knew she didn't have to worry about hurting the devil-girl, so Saito rammed her fingers in hard.

Hinotama moaned and let her head fall back. She released her grip on Saito's head and wrist and just let her willing partner work, only keeping her close with the leg hooked around her neck. In no time at all, Saito had her fingers buried to the last knuckles and began moving them in and out faster and faster. Hinotama was moaning and growling incoherently, her upper body thrashing as she clutched her breasts and scratched her own flesh. On her cock, Saito's head bobbed just as enthusiastically, her tongue flicking across the head. Hinotama rocked her hips against Saito's face, letting her know how much she loved that. Saito sucked harder, taking the cock deeper, so devotedly as if she'd found a new purpose in life.

It wasn't long before Saito was swallowing down a new flood of devil's seed, while scalding treacly fluid soaked her fingers.

The moment she came, Hinotama's thrashing ceased and as soon as her paired climaxes ended -- while Saito was still struggling to gulp down her cum -- she was moving, getting up and laying her hands on Saito, moving and turning her surprised but cooperative body.

Saito was positioned on her hands and knees, plenty of blankets beneath to support her. She turned her head to see Hinotama moving up behind her, unyielding cock in her hand as she eyed Saito's rear.

"Are you going to take my ass?" Saito found herself asking.

"Not yet." Hinotama said simply. Then met her gaze and grinned. "Not until you're pining for it."

Saito should have quailed in horror; but she smiled back. She imagined her face to be a mirror of the devil-girl's.

"Be rougher with me this time," came Saito's words. "Hurt me. I want it."

Hinotama laughed. "Like I said, it's always those who fear us who can't get enough. You're a slut."

Saito didn't have it in her to deny it, and then Hinotama was grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. As a hand slapped across her butt, Saito surrendered to the devil-girl again and prepared to experience her strength.

***

Three nights and days passed before the weather turned. Three nights and days in which they hardly left the bed or one another's embrace, except to feed the riding dogs when they heard their restless howls.

Hinotama and Saito themselves hardly ate: Saito found herself sustained by the fluids Hinotama pumped into her, again and again, while the devil-girl told her that she could subsist on the feelings of desire alone and that Saito made for a fine feast. They did get through a considerable amount of the whisky though.

Quite inexhaustible, Hinotama had fucked and fucked, moving Saito through position after position until they all became familiar to her and she hardly remembered doing anything else with her body. It hadn't been long at all before Saito's ass had been taken, and soon that went from being an intense new experience to another of the regular familiar pleasures among which they rotated in their ceaseless coupling.

But Hinotama's desires were not limited to sheathing her cock in Saito's holes. After a long spell spent with her head between Saito's thighs, the devil-girl had got up and begun to rummage through her pack, while Saito watched from the bed, feeling bereft without the fierce heat of her lover's body against hers.

It had taken an inordinately long time for Saito to figure out what the object Hinotama presented her with was, and then she didn't quite want to admit it, but once Hinotama had fastened it around Saito's body, she could hardly deny the nature of the faux-cock she now sported, even larger than Hinotama's endowment! She felt foolish, but soon discarded that feeling as Hinotama dropped and got her mouth round it, looking up at Saito like a begging bitch as she slid down and down until the strap-on had sunk deep into her throat.

She wondered whether it was her imagination or some remarkable feature of the toy that she thought she felt some sensation through it, but as she watched Hinotama's efforts to lubricate it with her saliva, Saito was certainly enjoying it! Before long she had the pleasure of watching Hinotama obeying her instructions and offering herself, of mounting the tainted from behind and spearing into her ass. The sounds the devil-girl made when she was penetrated were somehow even more intense and feral than they had been to that point.

Saito could hardly recall all the other games they'd played. The needs they'd satisfied on each other. But this morning the wind had changed, the sun had re-emerged and the way was clear. They were packed and dressed, about to saddle the dogs.

At the door between the main room and the stable area, they drew close to each other. As one, they first met each other's eyes and then looked back towards the bed.

"Just quickly," one of them said.

"Once more before we go," agreed the other.

With that they propelled themselves back to the bed, discarding layers of clothes along the way. Once naked, Saito bent over the side of it, reaching back to part her buttocks and show Hinotama where she wanted her. Immediately there was a hand on the back of her neck holding her down and a cock impaling her ass that forced a high yell out of her.

Yet the quick rough fuck that followed wasn't quite enough for her. When it was done, Saito slid off the bed and searched around frantically with mouth and hands to show her appreciation, gasping with relief when Hinotama presented the cock that she was soon plunging down Saito's throat.

A taste only stimulated and renewed desire though, and soon Saito was dragging a far-from-unwilling Hinotama back into bed, pushing her head down between her legs and bidding her work her magic with that extraordinary tongue.

By the time that Hinotama, in response to Saito's urgent whisper, was tearing through her pack, scattering her belongings across the floor, in search of the strap-on, it had become clear to both that they were not going anywhere that day after all.

***

Following another intense night, on the next day the two got a little further.

In truth, it was an even finer day to be departing. The day was so bright and warm that much of the sudden snow had melted. It was like the storm had never been.

Riding alongside one another, it was not far until they topped the next crest, from which they could look down at how the pass descended to the southern lands beyond.

While they paused and shared the sight, they happened to catch each other's eyes: and that was that.

Saito slid off her mount and dropped straight to her knees, mouth opening and panting for the cock that Hinotama hastened to free, struggling with buttons. Getting sucked off wasn't quite enough for Hinotama, who held Saito in place after she came and went straight into a second deeper round, fucking Saito's throat. After that, Saito turned and leaned resting her weight against her mount, lifting her skirts. The great beast sat uncomplaining as the two coupled, the devil-girl taking Saito from behind.

After that, the two managed to tear away from one another and remount. But Saito knew they would hardly be able to control themselves for long. This was bound to slow their journey down. She had considered it important, once. There could be other problems:

"We'll have to be careful," said Saito. "We'll be back down into peopled lands soon."

"Are you sure you won't want to be caught?" Hinotama taunted.

Saito didn't know. But she did know that she'd been changed completely. She remembered being loyal and good. Godly. Though she supposed it must all have been a façade, even if she'd known it not, for if it had been real she would surely have had the power to resist. Now? Now she knew she would hide, lie, cheat and deceive. She'd do whatever she had to to find more moments in which to disport with her lover. Her devil-girl. Her succubus. On some level, she knew that the passion they shared -- even though it was a thrilling emotion on which she still floated even now -- was just a sham: a cheap imitation of higher righteous feelings. That imitation would decay and rot as the divine never did. Would drag her down and leave her abject. But there was nothing to be done: that was her course now. She'd been taken. She was lost.

Saito had fallen to the beast.