Refuge Pt. 02: Making Green

Story Info
A special night with two Goblin Gals.
5.9k words
4.63
5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm glad we could renew our trade agreements with minimal fuss. Time is money and all that, eh." the goblin sitting across from Deborah Aldins joked, winking as he did so. The forced smile on her face never wavered, even though she wanted to choke him. He, like all his kind, was aware of how much humanity lagged behind Goblin built technology. For every one item their city reverse engineered, the goblins had invented three different, superior options. And they had the arrogant nerve to deny those improvements to the humans of Refuge, claiming they "weren't ready" for them.

Her internal anger never showed on her face, "Certainly Mr Gazwick. I won't take up any more of your time." She stood up and offered her hand to him. She hated how goblin skin felt but endured for the sake of her own people. After shaking, Gazwick hopped down from the chair, his unboosted height only bringing him to just above her waist. He turned to walk out of the room before stopping and snapping his fingers.

"Right, right, I knew I was forgetting something. Listen, my sister and her wife, their anniversary is coming up and they're both getting at that age, ya know? Wanting to hear the pitter patter of little feet, the clack clack boom of little inventions, that sort of thing. And they was lookin' at using your services to make that happen, you feel me?" Gazwick pointed both his fingers at her and wiggled his thumbs in an absurd gesture he called 'finger guns' that he loved to use. Deborah nodded and sighed internally. "So anyways, they looked in and the wait list was a little long and ya know they really wanted it to be a special night, cap off their romantic day an' all that. So I was wondering, any chance you could grease those wheels and get 'em a slot next week? Personal favor to me?" he finger gunned again and winked.

Deborah put on her best smile and said, "Don't worry Mr Gazwick, I'm sure I can arrange something for such an important client like you." She handed him a pen and paper, "just jot down the date and names and I'll make sure it happens."

"Aye, that's great, you're a peach Deb ya really are." Gazwick scribbled as he spoke, "One little thing. I've talked to some of the folks that have used your service and, uh, they usually aren't too big on the romance aspect of things. Plus they tend to be a bit... packed." He gestured to his own crotch to emphasize what he meant. Deborah winced at his casual crudeness, but she didn't expect anything better from a monster. "And, I mean people like what they like an all, but I've talked to my sis-in-law and she'd prefer a little... less, as it were." Gazwick handed the paper back to Deborah and smiled what he sure thought was a winning smile. "So if you had a guy that was a little more on the small and tender side you could hook 'em up with, that would be great. I really appreciate it Deb, I really do." Gazwick sauntered out of the room, whistling some strange tune as we went.

Deborah Aldins shut the door and counted to ten, waiting to make sure the goblin was well away. "That disgusting fucking monster!" she said, pounding her desk in fury. How dare he! Thinking he could tell her how to do her job. That bastard wanted something 'smaller'? Oh he'd get smaller. A wicked grin spread on Deborah's face. Those goblin sluts were getting the smallest, most worthless cock they had.

-

Ryan was having a dream. He knew this because he was 13 years old again and because Sten was there. They were both in Physical Training. Sten was easily jogging along with him. Unlike Ryan, who was pudgy and slow, Sten was in almost perfect shape, barely breathing hard to keep up with Ryan and talk at the same time. Ryan couldn't make out what he was saying, the sound of his own lungs drowning out most of it. Still, he liked listening to Sten's voice. Having a friend was nice.

Looking ahead, Ryan noticed the instructor, Sergeant Daniels, watching them. He shook his head in disgust as he watched Sten hold himself back. Ryan immediately felt ashamed. He waited for his friend to stop talking before saying, "Hey Sten, can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing bud!" Sten responded, smiling.

"Why do you stick by me? You could be top of the class. Compared to everyone else, I'm trash and you're, like... the perfect guy." Sten made a weird face when Ryan said that. It almost seemed like calling Sten the perfect guy had hurt him, but that didn't make any sense. That was what everyone here was supposed to strive for.

Sten shook his head, "That's not what I want. I stick by you because you're my friend. You're not trash. Those guys don't know what they're talking about." Sten turned and looked across the track they were running on, "They don't know anything."

The dream ended with a loud buzzer going off, as it always did to wake them up at the start of the day. Ryan sighed and got out of bed, dressing quickly. If he was slow the others were given free reign to "motivate" him to go faster, which they usually did as painfully as possible. He quickly pocketed Saphronna's seed, which he had gotten used to carrying in his pocket. It helped, somehow.

He entered the cafeteria and was immediately confronted by three of the other guys, Landen, Jacob and Brenner. They enjoyed harassing him, in part because no one cared if they did. They were the sons of powerful people, he was an orphan with completely unknown parents. He resisted the urge to flinch and waited, preparing for whatever they were going to throw at him.

"I'd eat light today if I was you, fatty. You managed to land another assignment," Landen gestured back at the Breeding Room assignment board before continuing, "Wouldn't want to throw up after the strain of moving all that around." Landen jabbed at his stomach and laughed, before pushing past him out of the room. Jacob and Brenner followed, each getting in their own little jabs at his weight. Ryan sighed, business as usual. He walked over to the board, his hand reaching into his pocket and touching Saffrona's seed. His mood lifted, he would make it through this.

-

This room was different from the last one he was in. It was much nicer, with a large bed and various tables and cabinets set up. He had been told that the cabinets would have food and drink for the guest of the night and that he was to not touch them. Ryan had nodded meekly at the instructions. The whole place looked like he imagined a rich person's room would look. Ryan only had vague memories of what living in a house was like. After his parents had died, he had been moved to the communal living quarters where all the males would live until they were 25. He had been 6 at the time, which was normally 4 years too early. No one had wanted him though, so that was that. It had been his home for the last 14 years.

Ryan sat on a chair off to the side, still clothed. He had been instructed to do this by the person who had escorted him to the room. He had also been told that the client he was going to be performing for was very important, so it was necessary that he perform at his best. The last part had been heavily laced with sarcasm. Ryan was still nervous, but after Saffrona he was at least a bit more confident about what he was doing.

The man who had escorted him here opened the door and gestured inside, "Enjoy your evening ladies." Ladies? As in two? Ryan's confidence fled and he instantly panicked. He barely knew what to do with one woman, could he even handle two of them?

The women who entered the room were short and green. He instantly recognized them as goblins. One had short pink hair that spiked out in several directions. She wore what appeared to be a suit that had been tailored to be just slightly too small for her, based on how her frame strained at the fabric. Her breasts were a modest size, but her hips were wide and plump, the pants of the suits pressing tightly against her large ass.

Her companion had longer brown hair, loosely braided. She was slightly slimmer, her hips a bit narrower and ass slightly smaller, but still quite plump. Her breasts were larger though, something which stood out right away based on her attire. She was wearing a black dress that seemed to have been designed to cover her without actually concealing much. The top seemed to loosely hug her large breasts while a deep slit up the side revealed much of her legs. Ryan tried not to blush, but he was pretty sure he failed.

"Thanks." The goblin with the pink hair said to the escort, "We know what to do from here."

The escort nodded and bowed slightly. "Certainly. Just give us a call if you need anything delivered or," his gaze flitted to Ryan before he finished, "replaced." He then closed the door. Ryan felt very self conscious now, an out of place thing in this nice and fancy room. He didn't know if he should say or do anything.

The goblin with the brown walked over to the bed and hopped up on it, before pulling off her shoes and sighing. "Gods Zixie! These shoes make my legs look great but they are murder on my feet. It'll be nice to be out of them for a while." She then flopped backwards on the bed, laying down and looking at him upside down. "Hey there cutie. You gonna sit there all night or are you gonna come and get some of this?" She grabbed both of her ample breasts and wiggled them suggestively at him. Ryan's eyes went wide and he blushed again. He felt so awkward. He had done this once but that didn't seem to change much, he was still a blushing embarrassed mess.

The pink haired goblin, Zixie, chuckled at his reaction. "Calm down Tessa, you're scaring the boy." She walked over and leaned on the table near his chair. "I'm Zixie and that little minx is Tessa." She looked at him with one eyebrow raised expectantly.

"I'm Ryan" he said, trying very hard to not have his voice squeak. "I'm, uh, I guess I'm your..." Ryan trailed off, not really sure what he would be to these women. Sperm donor? "Help... for the night." He finished lamely, blushing again. "What do you want me to do?"

"Strip!" Tessa shouted, causing Zixie to roll her eyes. "You should totally strip for us. That would be super hot, right Zix?"

Zixie made her way over to the bed and sat down, "Sounds fun to me. What do you think?"

Ryan blushed and gulped. They just wanted him to take his clothes off? He supposed he could do that, but he didn't know how he would be able to make it fun or sexy. Still, it was what they wanted. He stood up and walked around the bed, standing in front of the two women. He then started to take his shirt off.

"No no no," Tessa said, quickly stopping him. "Don't just get naked! Strip!" Ryan lowered his shirt and looked at the goblin, confused. She giggled again, "Go nice and slow, tease us. Make a show out of it. Dance a little!"

Ryan felt incredibly self conscious now. Dance? He had never danced before. He took a breath and tried to calm himself down. He felt Saffrona's seed in his pocket and it helped a little. He started again, slowly lifting his shirt up and wiggling his hips side to side. He felt ridiculous, but it seemed to be working because Tessa let out a cheer.

"Wooo, that's the stuff. Shake it baby!" Tessa shouted. Zixie smiled next to her, less vocal but clearly still enjoying the show.

Ryan slowly revealed more of his stomach and chest, not totally sure what the girls saw in him, but happy they weren't upset or rejecting him. They directed him to turn and twirl a little, showing off his chest and back. For some reason Zixie particularly liked his broad shoulders. After a bit more time, he finally discarded his shirt and started slowly removing his pants. With his standard issue boxers still on, there wasn't much either of them could see, but they still seemed to enjoy it.

"Turn around, I wanna see that butt first!" Tessa said, making a little spin motion with her fingers. She had shifted around a lot on the bed as he showed off for them, her dress riding up and giving tantalizing glimpses of what was underneath it. He suspected, based on what he had seen, that she wasn't wearing any kind of underwear.

"And spread those legs for us, honey." Zixie added, licking her lips as she did. She had taken off the coat of her suit as he was dancing, revealing a white shirt underneath. The top few buttons of that shirt were unbuttoned, showing off a nice amount of cleavage.

Ryan turned and obliged them, spreading his feet wide and slowly sliding his boxers down over his large butt. He wiggled his hips from side to side, making the cheeks wobble and getting some nice catcalls from Zixie, who had gotten a bit more vocal. He finally brought them down enough to give the girls their first glimpse of his genitals.

"Oh Gods girl look at those balls!" Tessa called, elbowing Zixie roughly. She licked her lips and blew a kiss towards them, which made Ryan's face light up. Zixie was also looking at him, but seemed to be a bit more considerate. She whispered something to Tessa, who nodded her agreement and said, "Turn around for us hun, we wanna get a look at that cock of yours."

Ryan nodded and turned. The teasing and stripping had aroused him a little, so his cock wasn't completely covered by his belly, but he was completely erect either. He hoped they wouldn't judge him too harshly for that. He lifted his stomach a little as he turned, to give them what he hoped was a better view. Zixie let out what sounded like a sigh of relief and Tessa fanned herself with her hand, saying, "Oh thank the Gods it's a good size. I was so afraid you were going to be packing those clubs I've heard so much about"

Ryan stared at them in complete shock, "Wait, you... you don't prefer bigger ones?" Ryan was completely stunned. The instructors had always said that bigger was better. Only size could please. That the monsters craved that aspect of human sexuality and that anyone who wasn't large enough was useless. Every lesson he had ever had drilled this point home. He had thought Saffrona was some kind of exception, based on her species.

Both women looked at him for a second and burst out laughing. "Oh honey, no no no!" Zixie said between giggles. "I mean, some girls like that kind of thing, but look at us." She gestured to both of them. "We only have so much room down there. Goblins are a bit more stretchy than humans but we have limits."

Tessa nodded, "I visited another city a few years ago and the guy they put me with was awful. Just this huge thing," Tessa spread her hands wide, showing off what must have been at least a 9 inch long cock. "Just hitting me over and over again. And he didn't listen to a thing I said, just kept pounding away and then asked me how I liked it." She rolled her eyes, making it clear that she hadn't liked it at all. "When I told him to his face that he sucked he looked so offended, like I had done something wrong by not liking it." She shot him a smouldering look, "I don't think we'll have that problem tonight. Bring that dick over here so we can get to know it better."

Ryan walked toward the bed, spirits lifted. This wasn't going so badly. Zixie patted the bed next to her, indicating he should sit. The bed creaked a little under his weight and felt very soft. Completely unlike the ones he was used to back in his room.

Both goblins got up as he sat down and started taking off their clothes. Tessa's outfit was simpler to remove and she had it off very quickly. Ryan blushed as he looked at her. The dress hadn't left much to the imagination, but seeing her completely naked was different. Her breasts were very large, larger even than Saffrona's, if he was judging correctly. Naturally, she caught him staring and teased him about it, grabbing her tits and bouncing them in her hands. "Oh, somebody likes the big, green titties, don't they?" Tessa walked over, trying to sway her hips in a way to show off her ass. The softness of the bed made that hard and she stumbled, pressing herself into him. She smelled like fruit and alcohol and something sharp he couldn't quite place. "It's okay. You like my big orbs and I..." Tessa reached a hand down and gently stroked his balls, causing him to gasp, "quite like your big orbs. I can almost feel the loads of cum you've got stored in these things." She bounced them in her palm, like she was weighing them. "In fact..."

Tessa knelt down as she trailed off, bringing her face right up to his crotch. She sniffed a little and licked her lips, "Mmmm, smells delicious." She then brought her mouth forward and started kissing his balls. Ryan gripped the sheets of the bed as Tessa kissed, licked and sucked his balls. She teasingly avoided going near his cock, looking at it with excitement but focusing entirely on his testicles.

The bed creaked again and Ryan looked over, seeing a naked Zixie climbing up on it. Her large ass jiggled as she crawled over to him, looking down at her partner with a teasing smile. "I do love to watch her work her magic. Let me get a better point of view." Zixie proceeded to climb on top of him, laying herself across his chest, her ass in his face. She leaned on his stomach and sighed like he was more comfortable than the bed. Her legs spread to either side of his chest and she wiggled her butt at him, her pussy and asshole both in clear view. "Feel free to explore back there while I watch."

Ryan gulped and took a deep breath, which made Zixie giggle as she rose and fell on his chest. He had done something like this with Saffrona. He could do this again. They seemed to like him, they wanted to be here, he would do his best to make the night fun for them.

He craned his neck up, which put him fairly close to her genitals. She smelled... He couldn't quite describe it. There was a hint of sweat and something similar to what he'd smelled on Tessa, subtle but somehow sharp. At a quick request, Zixie scooted back just a tad, bringing her within easy reach. His hands came up and he slowly started exploring her ass, running his hands over her plump flesh and spreading her wide. The shock of pink from her pussy stood out against her green skin, a fact that made it even more tantalizing to him. After a few moments, he leaned forward and started to lick her.

Zixie made a noise of surprise and pleasure as his tongue touched her. His licks were slow at first, just kind of testing and getting to know her. Zixie was very vocal about what she liked, giving him tips on where and how to lick to make her feel better. Once or twice she had gasped or moaned at something he was doing. Ryan was so concerned with making sure she felt good that he hadn't noticed that Tessa had largely abandoned his balls in favor of stroking and licking his shaft. Though truthfully she was only working halfheartedly, instead focusing on Zixie's face as Ryan ate her out.

"You're doing a pretty good job back there big boy. Watching her face from this angle is pretty fun. Wish you could see how cute she looks." Tessa teased them both as she idly stroked his cock with her fingers. "Try putting a finger or two inside while you lick her clit. She loves that."

Zixie seemed about to say something in protest, but was reduced to gasping as Ryan slipped a finger inside her. At Tessa's coaching, he moved his mouth down and gently licked at Zixie's clit. She squirmed at his touch, saying between gasping breaths, "Not too hard now. I'm," she gasped as his finger brushed a sensitive area inside her, "I'm sensitive."

Tessa completely abandoned his crotch, climbing up on the bed to watch and give him tips, "Oh that's a good tongue. You can put another finger in, she's ready for it. Nice and even strokes. Hot damn you're pretty good at this." Ryan blushed and tried to concentrate. The idea that this woman was enjoying what he was doing, that she was feeling good from something he could do for her, something the other men hadn't ever seemed to learn, was an amazing feeling.

12