Refusing to Settle

Story Info
A Valentine's Day game of Settlers of Catan gets wild.
4.9k words
4.68
10.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's amazing how the simplest statements can lead to the most remarkable evening. My Valentine's Day started simply enough, back on Christmas Day. The family had gathered at my sister-in-law's house (well, former sister-in-law, since my wife, her sister, had passed away earlier in the year). It was a fairly somber affair, given the circumstances, but we made the best of it we could.

As we sat around, making desultory conversation, I noticed a box sitting under the tree, against the wall. Thinking it might have been something that Sophie's daughter, Carla, had gotten her new boyfriend, I asked,"Hey, Sophie, who got the Settlers of Catan game?"

Sophie, trying to hide a small, embarrassed smile, said, "It's mine. I got it for myself, so we could play when the girls here in the neighborhood get together on our game nights. I've heard good things about the game, but none of us have ever played it."

I walked over and gave her a high-five. "Excellent! I've played it a lot. You'll have a great time. If you ever want to talk about how to play, let me know and I'll be happy to give you some pointers." We didn't talk about it anymore that night, and I soon forgot all about it.

* * *

Valentine's day snuck up on me this year, and I wasn't looking forward to it. I hadn't been alone on Valentine's Day for almost 30 years, and I was kind of cranky about the whole thing this year. A week or so before, I met up with Sophie at church. She told me that she and two of her neighbors were getting together on Valentine's Day this year to play games. None of them had dates, so shen asked if I wanted to join them. When she mentioned that they would probably play Settlers, I readily agreed.

We met Sophies' house after work on the 14th and walked across the street to Connie's. Connie's husband was deployed overseas, her children were gone that weekend, and she didn't want to be alone. We were soon joined by Gretchen, who was likewise at odds this year, having gotten out of an abusive relationship last summer.

We were all of an age, with kids ranging from late high school to just out of college. Gretchen and Sophie had been friends and next-door neighbors for years, so I knew her fairly well. She was a willowy brunette who still had a lithe figure, and she had always been a pretty wild party girl. Connie was almost her polar opposite. She was of middling height, redheaded and tempestous, chubby and flirty. Connie had huge tits that she enjoyed having men look at, often wearing low-cut shirts and tights that emphasized her bouncy bottom. She was happily married, but her husband was often deployed and she was lonely. Sophie was taller than Gretchen and not as heavy as Connie. She was comfortable in her own body but hadn't been willing to date while her daughter was in school. Now that Carla was on her own, all Sophie needed was some self-confidence before hitting the mature dating scene.

These ladies often got together and whenever they did, the bar was always fully stocked. I assumed bar-tending duties, making up a pitcher of gin and tonics and another of Margaritas. We each had a couple of drinks while we chatted, nibbled snacks, and caught up. Finally Gretchen tossed back her drink, held it out for a refill, and asked, "Well, are we going to play a game or just get fucked up?"

Sophie laughed and said,"Why not both?" as she pulled out the Settlers of Catan gamebox. As we began to set up the gameboard, Connie fumbled one of the gamepieces, which fell into her vast cleavage, and we all laughed while she tried to fish it out. Once she succeeded, I explained the gameplay to them.

"Ok. The game board has five distinct types of terrain. The spaces are all hexagons. Each space generates its own type of resource: lumber, grain, bricks, sheep and ore. There is also one desert space that generates nothing. The thief starts there - I'll come back to that in a minute. Each of the spaces gets a token that tells us when that space generates its resource. This one, for example, has an 8 on the token. Whenever the player rolls an 8, anyone who has a settlement on that space gets one of that resource. We start out with two settlements and two road segments each. Everyone rolls, and the highest number goes first, and puts a settlement at one of the vertices of a hexagon. Obviously, the person that goes first wants to pick a space that is most likely to generate resources. 8s and 6s come up most often, 9s and 5, next most, and so. Once you place a settlement, you place a road segment connected to the settlement and extending along a side of the hexagon. The next player places a settlement and road segment, but can't place a settlement that would be less than two road segments away from an already-existing settlement. That means that you can only have three settlements on any one space."

"Once everyone has placed a settlement, the person who went last places a second settlement and road, and we reverse the order until the person who went first places the last settlement. Now we're ready to play. The first player rolls again and we check and see who gets resources. Since Connie is going first, she rolls and...she rolled a 6. Connie and Sophie get grain, and I get a sheep. Gretchen doesn't get anything. Now, in front of you, you will find a card that tells you what you need to buy settlement, roads, towns, and development cards, which are kind of like wildcards. If you have the right resources, you can build roads, settlements or towns, or buy a development card. If you don't have the right mix of resources, you can trade for them. Only the person who rolled can initiate a trade, but players can agree to trade on the next turn if they aren't up yet. Once you have ten points, you win. Finally, if you roll a 7, you get to move the thief from wherever it is to another space. Once you do, you can steal a card from any player who has a settlement there. Once the thief is on a space, that space will not generate resources until the thief gets moved again."

We clarified a couple of points and began to play. It took a couple of rounds before we had enough resources to make trades, but once we did, it got cutthroat pretty quick. It became quickly apparent that Gretchen wasn't getting the resources she needed, and no one wanted what she had to trade. She rolled again and grumped, "Fuck. Another god-damn turn where I get shit. Does anybody want to trade? I've got ore go offer." No one responded, and she said, "oh, come on, Steve - surely you have something you can trade for ore!"

"Sorry, Gretchen," I responded, "I don't need ore."

"Well, what the fuck do you want? An arm and a leg? The shirt off my back?"

I don't know what made me say it - maybe it was the gin - but I said, "Honey, I don't need your extremities, but I'll give you a brick and a lumber for the shirt." Gretched gaped at me, Connie giggled and said, "no fucking way!" and Sophie called me a perv. I kept staring at Gretchen, held up two cards, and said, "well?"

Gretchen dropped her cards on the table, crossed her arms over her small breasts, and glared at me. Then she took a long pull on her gin and tonic, gave me a wicked grin, and said, "fuck it." She grabbed the hem of her shirt and whipped it up and off, tossing it on the floor. "Gimme my damn cards, you perv." Smiling, I turned them over to her while I took in the view. She was wearing a beige bra over B-cup boobs, and she didn't seem a bit concerned that she was sitting there shirtless.

Meanwhile Connie and Sophie were hooting and giggling, good-naturedly calling Gretched a slut and me a dirty old man. Once we all got over the giggles, we decided on some new rules. Anyone could offer up a piece of clothing, one per trade, and once you took it off, it didn't go back on. Once you ran out of clothes to offer, you could offer to do something to the player with something you want, or you could collect a favor and offer it to another player later in the game. Rules in place, we picked up the game.

It became apparent that ladies were even more intent on getting each other naked than I was. Almost every trade afterwards included someone's clothes. IConnie rolled a 7, and grabbed the thief, and said, "All right, bitches, I'm taking bids to not put the thief on you. What will you give me?" I offered a car, as did Gretchen, but Sophie had none to offer.

"What do you want?" Sophie asked, but the answer was obvious from the wicked gleam in Connie's eye. Sophie sighed, grabbed the hem of her sweater, and pulled it off, showing us all a pair of 44Ds in a lacy blue bra. She dropped it on the floor, glared at Connie, and said, "now you've done it... no mercy!"

Everyone laughed, and Connie's blouse soon followed, showing off her 46Es in a white bra that let her large brown areolas and prominent nipples show through. She made a show of doing a shimmy, causing her boobs to sway pendulously. My shirt came off easily enough, and I was the first to lose my jeans, exposing my stiffy hiding behind a pair of black boxer-briefs. The girls took a few minutes to hoot at and cheer my admittedly average package, and I made them giggle by doing a little dance, causing my dick to wiggle up and down and eliciting a new round of hooting.

The girls' jeans were soon off, as well, with Gretchen in a beige thong, and both Connie and Sophie in black panties, Connie's boy-shorts style and Sophie's high-rise bikini style. At this point, nobody was playing to win the game, and I was curious as to how far the girls were willing to go.

Gretchen was the first to lose her bra, coyly unhooking it and sliding the shoulder straps down her arms while holding the cups to her breasts. She then dropped her arms, allowing the bra to fall to the floor. Her tits were modest but well-shaped and Gretchen gave them a squeeze, tweaking the nipples and moaning a little. Sophie was next, dropping her bra without ceremony, letting her mature breasts sag to their natural shape as she massaged them. While mature, they too were well-shaped and featured large, hard nipples and dark areolas that begged to be sucked. Connie lost her bra last, gleefully dropping the garment to show her mammoth boobs, which jiggled with her every breath. They featured small, hard nipples centered on dusky pink silver-dollar sized areolas. Once she shed the bra, Connie rubbed the large orbs, lifting each nipple to her lips for a kiss and moaned softly.

We all knew that once the panties were gone, the game was going to get much more personal. Connie seemed reluctant to continue, and we all decided to let her proceed at her own pace, knowing that she was deeply devoted to her husband and did not want to cheat on him. Gretchen, however, seemed more than ready to proceed, and it was no surprise that she gave up her panties first. She stood, slipped her thumbs into the sides of her thong, sliding them first off her tight ass, and then dropping them while doing a slow striptease. Her pussy was bare, and you could see the beads of moisture glisten on the smooth skin of her mound. When she sat back down, I could tell that her hand strayed between her legs, her fingers stroking the moist lips. "All right, you've seen my bald snatch, now let's see some dick!" she crowed, and the ladies all turned to stare at me.

I could tell where this was heading, and every proposed trade thereafter included my shorts as part of the deal. I held out until the offer got too good to pass up, and slipped the shorts down to the floor, letting my dick snap up and bounce off by stomach. Each of them stared at it. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it a few times. Connie stared shyly, while Gretchen was very obviously licking her lips and rubbing her nipples. Sophie was harder to read, and I couldn't tell if she was enjoying the show or not.

"All right, girls, settle down," I said, "We've got a game to finish," even as I knew no one was really interested in the game anymore except as a way to see what else would happen. Play resumed, and Sophie lost her panties next, displaying a dense gray mat of well-trimmed hair. Connie also lost her panties, and she surprised us by boldly stripping off the scrap of cloth and using her fingers to straighten the sparse patch of red and gray hair she displayed, then fingering herself for a few moments while we all stared.

Each of us were now a few points away from winning, but none of the proposed trades seemed calculated to get the resources necessary to win. Instead, each of the girls seems intent on having me pleasure Gretchen and Sophie, while Connie watched and rubber her pussy. Connie had me spend two minutes sucking on Gretchen's boobs. I obliged by kneeling in front of Gretchen's chair, and taking her breasts in my hands, lifting them up as I brought my mouth to them, taking the nipples between my lips, first one then the other. I lightly nipped them, drawing most of the breast into my mouth before releasing it and capturing the nipple in my teeth again. As I was ministering to one boob, my hand was busy on the other, massaging the sensitive underside and twisting the nipple. Gretchen responded by grabbing my head and holding it against her chest while she gasped and moaned. Connie kept track of the time, and after shouting suitable encouragement, told us when time was up. Gretchen reluctantly pulled me from her chest and drew me up for a deep, tongue-sharing kiss before turning me loose.

By that time, I was breathing heavily and hard as a rock. I made my way back to my seat, and it was Connie's turn. She challenged Sophie to suck my cock for two minutes, without letting me come. I sighed, turned my chair sideways, and opened my legs to give Sophie access. As she approached, I said, "I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to hold off - I'm pretty worked up right now."

Sophie smiled and bent down to kiss me, much as Gretchen had done. As she did, she reached down and grasped my cock, running her hand over it as if to familiarize herself with it's contours. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't come...yet." Her smile was devilish as she knelt before me and leaned over my dick. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock as she swirled her tongue around the head before plunging her mouth down on me. She took me deep into her mouth, then slowly pulled up, using her tongue to stimulate the underside of my dick as she did. While she was doing that, Connie got up and moved around the table, stopping behind me so she could watch Sophie's blow-job technique. I could feel her hard nipples on my back as she gently rubbed her mammoth tits against me while Sophie bobbed her head up and down on my rock hard member. As she did, she periodically squeezed the base of my cock to ensure that I wouldn't come before her time was up.

Connie eventually called time and we all disengaged, with Sophie kissing me again before she went back to her seat. "My God," I breathed, "you haven't forgotten how to give a great blow-job, that's for sure." Sophie smiled at me as she returned to her seat.

Before Sophie began her turn, Sophie asked Connie what she would be comfortable with. Connie thought for a minute allowed that it would be ok if someone touched her tits, but not her pussy. "And no tongue-kissing," she said, shaking her head. "I'm not ready for that."

"Ok, but let me get this straight. It's ok to touch, and I assume, kiss and lick your tits, or anyplace else, but not your pussy. And no kissing." Sophie smiled and said, "Is that right?"

"Yes," Connie said slowly. She could tell Sophie was setting her up for something, but couldn't tell what.

"Great. Here's what I want to see. Connie, I want you to get behind the couch and lean over it so your tits are hanging over the seat. Go ahead, assume the position." Connie complied, looking back a little apprehensively at Sophie.

Sophie continued, "Gretchen, I want you to lay on the couch so that your head is under Connie's boobs. You are going to suck on Connie's tits. Connie, while Gretchen is playing with your boobs, you are going to masterbate."

Connie started to protest, but Gretchen said, "Oh,, don't be a whiny little bitch. We all know you do it, and you're already naked and dripping. Start fingering, slut! Imma be sucking on these tig ole biddies."

But Sophie wasn't done yet. "Steve, I want you to come over here and stand behind Connie. No, you don't get to stick your dick in her - she told us that wasn't going to happen." I came over and took my position. Sophie took my dick in her hand and stroked me gently while she whispered in my ear, "I want you to lick her asshole while she's getting off, but I want you to surprise her. Can you do that?"

"Oh, hell yes! Just tell me when to start," I whispered back.

"Excellent!" Sophie crowed and looked over the tableau. Gretchen was already at work on Connie's boobs, bouncing them back and forth over her head and sucking on the nipples. Connie had one hand between her legs, already beginning to pleasure herself, her eyes closed and her breathing ragged.

I was surprised -I had no idea that she had such kinky inclinations. Sophie lightly smacked each of Connie's ass checks, then started massaging them. After a few moments, she looked at me and I replaced her hands with mine. Connie was so far gone into her pleasure that she didn't seem to know that I had started on her ass.

I began by kneading the cheeks of Connie's ass and and then knelt behind her, giving each ass cheek a small bite. I spread them apart to reveal her nether eye and flicked it gently with my tongue. Connie let out a load scream and said, "Oh, my god, Sophie, are you eating my ass?" Nobody said anything, and I could hear Connie's fingers squishing as she alternated between rubbing her clit and plunging her fingers into her sopping twat. Meanwhile I could hear Gretchen sucking and biting on Connie's extended nipples.

Connie began to moan loudly after only a minute or so, and her other hand soon joined her first as one continued to rub her clit while the other plunged into her wetness. She moaned again and said, "If we don't stop, I'm gonna cum!"

Sophie laughed and said, "I know! Nobody stop until Connie comes!" By that time, everyone was invested in the same goal, so we redoubled our efforts. I continued to lick her butthole, occasionally stiffening my tongue to drive it into her pucker. As I did, Sophie began slapping Connie's ass, saying, "Come on, come for us. Do it!"

Suddenly, Connie tensed up and screamed out her orgasm, shuddering and thrashing while I held her hips and continued to rim her and Gretchen kept on mauling her tits. After over a minute, Connie stopped shaking, pulling away from us and collapsing to the floor, gasping in the aftermath of her pleasure. We all surrounded her and cuddled together, letting Connie recover. I was behind Connie, spooning her, while Gretchen was in front of her, holding her head and stroking her hair. As we laid there, Sophie laid down behind me, rubbing her boobs against me while reaching between my legs to gently stroke my penis.

Connie soon came back to herself, stirring and then disentangled herself from us, sitting up and causing the rest of us to do so. She breathed heavily, saying, "That was ... incredible. I've never come like that before.Thank you all. Steve, was that you licking my butt? That was really hot! I thought it was Sophie at first. But, none of the rest of you have come yet, so I declare the last turn to mine! Here's what's going to happen. Sophie, get on the floor on your back. Steve, you're going to kneel between her legs so you can eat her. Gretchen, you're on the floor behind Steve so you can suck him. And me, I'm going to eat Gretchen's cunt. Nobody get to quit until you all come. Let's go!"

Everybody scrambled for their assigned position. At this point, it didn't seem to matter that none of us had been lovers before, or that this probably would never happen again. All we wanted at this point was to give and receive pleasure. And my goodness, did we!

12