Refusing to Settle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie laid down on the floor, spreading her legs and pulling her knees up. I got on my hands and knees and lowered my head down so I could start licking her pussy. I started licking her thighs and mound, running my tongue through her pubic hair, circling her lips but not yet touching them. She began to squirm and grabbed my head, trying to direct my tongue to where she wanted it.

While I was doing that, I could feel Gretchen moving between my legs, taking my cock into her mouth while fondling my balls with her hand. She pulled my hips down so that she could take my whole cock into her mouth and then pushed me up so she could lick the tip. She then took the tip back into her mouth and stroked me with her hand.

I continued to tease Sophie, then finally plunged my tongue into her warmth. I licked her up and down, going as far as her asshole then back up to her clit. I used my tongue to circle her clit, then drew it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue as she cried out and squirmed. I continued to alternate between long strokes and flicking her clit, bringing her to the edge then backing off. I maneuvered my arm so that I could slip my finger in Sophie's wet pussy, pressing upward to find her g-spot.

As I was tormenting Sophie, I could tell that Connie was working on Gretchen. She would take my cock from her mouth so she could vocalize the pleasure she was getting from Connie. "Oh, god, you lick pussy like a goddess! Oh, shit that's good! Oh, oh, oh..GOD!" She kept stroking me as she did so, taking me back into her mouth for a few moments, then stroking me while she moaned.

After a few minutes of this, I could see that Sophie was close. My finger found her g-spot, and she squirmed and screamed when I pushed on it. One of her hands was on her tit, pinching and twisting the nipple, while the other was twined in my hair, holding me against her mound and moaning her encouragement to me, "Oh, God, I'm getting close. So fucking good... Oh, shit, right there! Oh, God, oh, yes, yes yessssss. OHHHHHH!" Her scream, as I flicked my tongue across her clit, seemed to signal all of us that it was time. I broke next, my cock spurting all over Gretchen's tongue and face, as she was howling out her orgasm from Connie's mouth and tongue.

We all rested as we came down from the orgasm highs. I moved forward, taking Sophie in my arms, kissing her and stroking her hip with my hand. I looked over and could see that Connie and Gretchen were likewise touching each other gently while they recovered. We all lay there for a few minutes, until Sophie began to shiver and we all decided it was a good idea to get dressed.

After another drink and some aimless small talk, Grethen, Sophie and I headed home. We walked across the street and up the lawn in silence, and I held the storm door while Sophie unlocked the front door and we went in. I closed the door behind us and turned around. I was surprised when Sophie pressed me back against the door, kissing me passionately while trying to undo my pants. We broke from the kiss, and Sophie breathed, "Are you ready for more?" I pulled her to me, and as I began nipping at her neck, said "I'm game if you are."

She shuddered in anticipation and breathed, "Upstairs. Now." She grabbed me by the front of the shirt and we made our way to the stairs and up to her room. We tumbled onto the bed, pulling at each other's clothes like clumsy teenagers. We managed to get naked, and she pushed me on my back, grabbing my cock and sucking me quickly back to an almost painful hardness.

She quickly scrambled on top of me, and positioned my dick at the opening to her pussy, sinking down onto it and taking it all in one smooth motion. She stayed there, holding me inside her, as she sighed and moaned gently. She began to move slowly up and down, rising up to the point I almost slipped out, then settling back down. As she did that, she began to swivel her hips so that as she was riding me, my cock would stimulate different areas. As our pleasure began to mount, she moved faster, moaning and tossing her head while I took her breasts in my hands and brought her down to me so I could lick and nip at her nipples.

After a few minutes, she rolled off me, pulled her legs back and told me, "Fuck me hard. I'm so close, and I want you to come inside me." I quickly mounted her and she guided me back into her. I quickly bottomed out, my balls slapping against her ass and I began to pump into her, my pace increasing as she became increasingly loud. She kept moaning, "yes, oh, yes, oh, so close, so good, oh god," before just babbling nonsense as her orgasm approached. She locked her legs around me and cried out, "I'm commmmmming!" as she tensed up and clenched her legs tight around me, her hands drawing my head down for a hard kiss.

I gasped out, "me too. I'm gonna come..." as I crushed my lips against hers. Our orgasms peaked as one, and I could feel the walls of her vagina grab at me as I spurted into her, coming more than I have in many years. We rolled over to our sides, staying coupled as our heartbeats slowed to a more normal rate. As we cooled, I softened and slipped out of her, and she excused herself to clean up. She brought back a warm towel and cleaned me as well, and we slipped beneath the covers and cuddled together, talking over the oddness of the evening and the strangeness of our new relationship.

Our passion not yet spent, we began to explore each other's bodies with light touches and gentle kisses, discovering those ticklish spots that everyone has, and those special places where a simple touch can bring out a moan of pleasure. We moved into a 69, with Sophie settling on top of me. She took me gently in her mouth, licking and stroking me in a gentle rhythm while I learned the contours of her womanhood. This was not a race to orgasm, like our earlier encounters. This was giving and receiving pleasure between two people who cared deeply about each other's happiness. As our pleasure mounted, she moved onto her back, urging me with her arms and lips to join with her. I mounted her, and she guided me into her, where we moved together, our moans increasing in tandem.

Sophie wrapped her arms around me and drew me down into a kiss. Our tongues met and danced and she moved under me, urging me on. Our pace increased and we came together, moaning our joy in finding each other. As we lay together, gently stroking each other and our breath mingling, we fell asleep. Tomorrow, we would have some questions to think about and some decisions to make. For now, sleep was enough, and as I drifted off, I thought that, for a Valentine's Day, it hadn't been half bad. And even though we never finished the game, I realized that I had won a much greater game.

12