Regaining Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for his cock and he instinctively twisted away from her touch.

"DON"T!" he said "I'll...I'll.. it'll happen to fast."

She reached and patiently but firmly pulled his hips back towards her "No it won't. And if it does, I don't care." She cupped his balls in her hand and his cock started to twitch into full erection. "Oh look'' she said "Someone wants to play." and she wrapped her hand tight and low around the base of his cock, squeezing. Then she stroked it lightly, staying away from the sensitive head. She continued to whisper in his ear "You won't cum because you don't want to Adam. You want to feel pleasure for as loooong as possible. So just relax. Lean back, stretch our arms back on the couch. Breathe. And remember, I don't care if I cum." She was quiet for a while, stroking him slowly, and every once in a while, sliding her hand over the head. To his surprise, he didn't cum.

"Whoa, what just..."

She put a finger to his lips "Shhh" she said "don't talk. You're doing great. Keep your eyes closed, and breathe."

He did what she told him and let his mind drift, concentrating on the wonderful sensations she was creating. After a while he felt her weight leave the couch. Then he felt her forearms rest on his thighs, she was kneeling in front of him.

"Tell me Adam, do you like getting blowjobs? Do they feel good?"

He laughed a little. "Well, yeah, of course. They just never last very long."

She made a tsking sound. "Well that's no good. You should enjoy having someone suck your cock." and she kissed the head of his cock "It's a very nice cock Adam. Not too long, nice and big around, but not too big. Perfect shaped head. Did anyone ever tell you that?"

"Ahhh, a couple of times I think. Emily has said so."

"She's right. Can I suck your cock Adam? It's okay if you cum in my mouth, but I want you to just think about how it feels as my lips go down the length of it. Pay close attention to how good it feels."

He laughed "Funny, I always think about baseball sta..." and he gasped as her mouth slid over his glans. "Oh god!!" His hips jerked upwards and he shot into her mouth. "SHIT!!" he exclaimed "FUCK AND DAMMIT! I told you... " and he started to get up.

She held his thighs down in a surprisingly strong grip. Then she swallowed and used his boxers to wipe a little cum from her chin and lips ``No Adam, you did great. Relax for a second." She got back up onto the couch and said "Adam, you just got seduced by a professional. I've made men cum with just my voice and a barest touch. Keep in mind, I get a flat rate, so if I make a client cum in 30 seconds, I still get paid the same. So faster can be good for me. But you" and she placed a kiss on his cheek "lasted MUCH longer than I would have guessed from what Emily told me. As a matter of fact, she owes me 20 bucks now."

Adam laid his head back, pressed the heels of his hands into his eyes and groaned "Oh great. I've got my girlfriend and her lesbian ex-lover betting on my sexual stamina now!"

She laughed. "Technically I'm bi. But Adam, seriously. I get paid VERY well for what I do because I am VERY good at it. And I learned a lot from your responses." She got up, started gathering up her clothes and dressing. "It will help in our next session when Emily is with us."

Adam's head shot up "WHAT?!? Emily?? WITH us??"

She said matter of factly "Of course. I told you this was just a consultation. I do my real work with couples." She slipped back into her shoes. "I'll call Emily and set it up. Good night Adam. Give Emily my love." Her heels clicked down the hall and he heard the door open and close.

Adam stared at the ceiling and groaned "Dammit" he said.

Part 5

Adam was sound asleep when Emily got home, so he didn't see her until the morning. It was Sunday so he let Emily sleep in and got up to make coffee and some breakfast. She came wandering out of their bedroom around 10, yawning in one of his pajama tops and a pair of white cotton panties. She pecked him on the cheek and said, "Morning Bunches" and stole his cup of coffee from his hand, sliding onto one of the stools at the center island of their kitchen.

"Good morning to you babe. Eggs Benedict?"

She moaned in ecstasy. "Oh god yes... please!" He plated her breakfast and slid it across to her.

"Did you have fun last night?" he asked.

Around a mouthful of Eggs Benedict she said "Yes, but more importantly, did you?"

He shrugged as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "I wouldn't have called it fun exactly?"

"Well what WOULD you call it? Come on Adam, tell me!" She slid her breakfast aside, and leaned her forearms on the table, the loose top exposing the curve of her breast.

"Jesus Emily, I don't know. We talked. She told me how she got to do what she does. Then I told her about... you know...she asked me a lot of questions. And then she... did.... stuff." He turned his back on Emily, plating his eggs.

"What kind of stuff?" Emily asked quietly.

Adma spun around, his eggs flying off the plate onto the floor. "SHE SEDUCED ME EMILY!" he shouted. "She stripped down to lingerie, she made me get naked, she kissed me, she talked sexy she touched me and then.... then...FUCK!!!" He looked at his empty plate and the eggs and hollandaise spattered across the floor. "SHIT AND DAMMIT!" He tossed his plate into the sink and sat down next to Emily, head down, clasping his hands in front of him so tight his knuckles were white.

Emily put her hand on this arm gently. "What Adam? What did she do?"

Adam whispered, not looking at Emily. "She gave me a blowjob."

Emily gasped and then said in delight, "REALLY?!? How was it? I always heard she was great at that. I mean it was great when she went down on me, so it stands to reason...."

"JESUS Emily, I CHEATED on you!" Adam cried out.

Emily smiled and kissed his ear. "Ohhh.... Bunches, is that what you're worried about? Baby you didn't cheat on me. I threw Veronica at you. And she and I have shared partners before......"

"Oh my GOD Emily. I don't want to hear it!" He got up and went to the couch, flopping down and looking up at the ceiling.

Emily was quiet for a minute before she asked "Did you..."

Adam sighed deeply "Yes Emily, I came. Right in her mouth, right where I'm sitting. Is that what you wanted to know?"

Emily was quiet for another minute "Was it.... you know... quick?"

Adam answered in a tired tone "She told me you owe her 20 bucks."

Emily squealed like a schoolgirl. "Really?!?! Wow, Adam that's... well that's just...it's GREAT!!". She ran and jumped onto the couch next to him, threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

Adam turned his head slowly towards her and said in a deadpan voice "I think you've gone insane.... or I have. Emily, I shot my load into a prostitute's mouth last night and you're acting like one of my clients won a Pulitzer."

Emily snuggled up against him. "Oh Adam, don't be a prude. I don't care about that. Veronica is a wonderful friend and very discreet. And she doesn't have designs on you, she's a professional. What I'm excited about is that she won the bet. It means that whatever she did worked and you lasted longer than I guessed."

Adam rested his cheek on her head, gave in to the insanity and asked "Why, how long did you guess?"

Emily mumbled something. "What was that? Adam asked.

She said, a little abashed, "10 seconds from the time she first touched your cock."

Adam laughed and leaned his head back "That's a helluva an over/under there babe. Way to take a risk." He stood up. "I better clean up the floor." and he went to grab the broom and mop from the pantry.

Emily followed him into the kitchen and perched on the counter, her legs swinging like a little girl's. "Sooo, how long DID you last?"

Adams' shoulders slumped "I don't know babe, she stroked me for a while and played with my balls, then she... you know, put me in her mouth. As soon as that happened... boom. I wasn't timing it."

Emily nodded. "Veronica probably did. She was always very precise. But Bunches, don't you see... if I had started stroking you and doing... whatever else she did before... you know.... well you would have cum as almost as soon as I touched you. Veronica found something that worked. Now it's just a matter of her teaching us together! Did she say when we would meet."

Adam finished cleaning, stood in between Emily's legs and kissed her forehead. "She's going to call you to set it up. Now I'm going to take a shower, finish your breakfast." and he walked down the hall.

Emily called after him "Love you Bunches!"

He flipped Emily the bird as he walked away saying "Love you Crazy Lady. And don't call me Bunches!"

Emily laughed out loud.

Part 6

The next weekend Adam was in the kitchen preparing dinner as Veronica rushed around straightening and cleaning unnecessarily. Adam called to her "Babe, you do know the cleaners were here yesterday, right?"

Emily called back "I know, I know. I just want this to go.... perfect."

She came into the kitchen and leaned against Adama's back, peering around his shoulder and inhaling. "That smells HEAVENLY!" Adam grabbed a tasting spoon and slid a bit of sauce into her open mouth "Mmmm." she said, going up on her toes and kissing his cheek "You make the best poached salmon on Lenox Hill." and she jumped up, perching on the counter next to him. "So... are you.... excited?"

Emily had been like this since she set up their joint appointment with her friend Veronica, the sex therapist/escort/dominatrix. She was almost giddy. And sexually it was pretty good too. She stopped asking Adam to try to fuck her and gladly accepted the orgasms she got from him going down on her or using a dildo on herself while he rubbed her clit. Once she even tried giving him head while she masturbated, although he didn't last any longer than he had with Veronica. She just said "Well, Veronica will straighten this all out. You'll see!"

Emily was dressed in a light sundress and sandals, no bra and simple white panties. Veronica had told her that there wasn't to be any overly sexy lingerie. Michael was dressed in jeans and a nice shirt.

The table was set, the sun was going down and the lights of Manhattan were coming up. Soft classical piano was playing on the Echos placed throughout the apartment. Emily shouted out "Alexa, set mood lighting."

Adam stuck his finger in his ear and shook it "You know she can hear you without shouting right?"

The doorbell rang and Emily jumped down "She's here!" and ran to the door.

Adam heard them squeal from the kitchen. He put the fish in the warmer oven, turned down the heat on the risotto and walked down the hall to the front door. Emily and Veronica were embracing and kissing each other on the cheeks. When Veronica saw Adam she held out both her hands to Adam from behind Emily's embrace. Adam went to shake it but she pulled him into the hug with that weird small dancer strength he experienced the last time they were together. "Oh, okay, hi...Veronica." Adam said awkwardly.

This is SO weird, he thought. Dinner with my girlfriend and her lesbian ex-lover sex therapist who had taken his load down her throat just 1 week ago.

"Hi Adam" Veronica said in a mock serious tone, a comical frown on her face. She was almost completely transformed from the last time he saw her. Her hair was down and soft around her face and she was dressed in a light summer tank, no bra, shorts and sandals. Veronica turned to Emily "Does he ever laugh or smile?"

Emily laughed and said, "Just at cartoons from the New Yorker."

"Ugh... boooring." Veronica replied, and they both giggled and went into the living room with their arms around each other's backs. Adam followed, noticing that Veronica had her hand on Emily's ass.

"I'll just get the wine and appetizers then." Adam said as he went to the kitchen.

Veronica called out "That smells WONDERFUL Adam, poached salmon in white wine and shallots, isn't it?"

Surprising, he thought and answered "Yes." as he walked in with the charcuterie board and glasses of a light Riesling. Veronica took an olive, popped it into her mouth.

Emily said, "Adam is a wonderful cook, he could have been a chef!"

Veronica raised her eyebrows and said around the olive "Really?" and nodded "If you ever want to observe or do prep work at The Greentree let me know, The Head Chef's a client."

Adam's jaw dropped "THE Greentree?" It was one of the hottest restaurants in town, had just gotten its second Michelin Star.

"Uh huh" she said, taking up the wine glass. As she brought it up to her mouth she said to Emily "He's into pegging." and they both giggled again.

Adam sat down in the chair and said, "Dinner is basically ready so whenever you girls are ready."

Veronica took a slice of prosciutto, shoved it into her mouth, and continued talking around it. "We need to talk first." and took another drink of wine. She sat back on the couch, resuming the professional demeanor she had when Adam first met her "I want this to be just like any other semi-romantic night for you two. No big expectations, nothing fancy. A nice dinner, good wine, excellent conversation and then.... lovemaking. The only difference is I will be here to observe, make suggestions and, if I think necessary... participate. Understand?"

Both Emily and Adam nodded. Veronica held their gazes for a moment with a serious expression, and then broke into a smile "Excellent! Now bring on that dinner, I'm STARVING!"

The conversation around dinner was relaxed and friendly, nothing sexual except that Veronica shared some stories about clients, who she kept anonymous this time, that had Emily in stitches. Adam even laughed a few times.

As Adam was clearing Veronica said "Adam, you know Emily and I were lovers. Is that going to make any of this... uncomfortable for you?"

He paused for a moment and said "I don't think so. Maybe?" he sat down and sighed "Veronica, I don't know. This thing is so weird. I keep thinking this whole situation is a dream, or a nightmare."

Emily reached out and took his hand "Oh baby. Don't be like that, things were going so well tonight."

Veronica shook her head at Emily "No, let him have his feelings. What is it Adam?"

Adam took a breath "Okay, why are we here? Because I get so worked up sexually so quickly that the second the head of my cock gets touched by anything I cum, and that means I can't satisfy Emily the way she would like. And now here I am, watching two sets of tits bounce around all night and about to experience every man's fantasy, being with two women, and all I can think is... Jesus.... My cock has been harder than Chinese Algebra since half-way through DINNER!" And he whipped off his apron showing the massive bulge in his jeans and the growing wet spot from the pre-cum. "I may not make it through DESERT!" and he stormed to the bedroom and slammed the door.

About 30 minutes later there was a soft knock on the bedroom door. "Adam? Can I come in?" It was Emily.

He was laying on the bed with a pillow over his face "Sure, why not, you probably want to pack." He heard two sets of soft bare footsteps on the floor. The door clicked shut gently and he took the pillow away from his face and saw Emily and Veronica standing at the foot of the bed, naked and holding hands.

He put the pillow back over his face and said, muffled "Oh, would you two like the room? I can sleep on the couch, or maybe get a hotel for the night." The bed creaked a little as Emily and Veronica crawled onto the bed and laid down on their sides on either side of him. He kept the pillow over his face and continued "Or I could just lie here and listen. Would you mind if I jerked off during?"

Emily gently pulled Adam's hands away from the pillow and took it away from his face. She leaned over him, and he could see she had been crying. Adam groaned "I'm so sorry I ruined the night babe. I know this was important to you and..."

She touched his lips with her fingers and shook her head, sniffing a little "No Bunches, I need to apologize to you. Veronica explained to me... she explained..." and she broke down sobbing, throwing herself against Adam's chest. Adam put his arms around her, shushing her and stroking her back. He looked at Veronica "What.... " he started.

Veronica nestled in close. "Adam, I explained to Emily that part of what has made you so anxious about your performance is a sincere desire to satisfy your partner through penetration. You told me that many times in your early sexual history you experienced premature ejaculation and, whether you realized it or not, you got emotionally punished for it. So, by the time you and Emily met, you were so anxious and fearful that, even though you could get erect, your orgasm came too quickly. When I was with you and helped you focus on yourself, your own pleasure, you lasted almost 30 minutes before you... well... you know what happened."

Adam stared at her in disbelief "30 minutes?!?!? Seriously??" Veronica smiled happily, nodded and said "Uh huh. You remember how I told you I could make men cum with just my voice? Adam, I hypnotized you as I was stroking your cock! You went into a hypnotic trance and lost all track of time." And she laughed "I had to switch arms. I finally went down on you as an act of mercy. The head of your cock could have cut glass."

Emily, who had stopped crying, wiped away a tear, laughed a little and said "It's true! I saw the video. Oh Adam you were magnificent!"

Adam popped up on his elbows "VIDEO?!?!?" Veronica pushed him back down. Jeez she's strong, Adam thought.

"Relax." Veronica said "I always video my consultations, both for later diagnosis and in case anything goes bad. That's why the leather satchel. Usually, I erase them right after I use them for diagnosis but..." and she reached out and stroked Emily's cheek "Emily and you are a special case."

Emily put her hand over Veronica's, turned her head, kissed its palm and said to Adam "And the good news is she can teach me to do it. We can start tonight!"

Adam furrowed his brow. "But, where's the fun in that for me? I'd basically be a dildo attached to a body! And i wouldn't remember anything."

Veronica touched his chest "We'll work on that. The level of hypnosis can be controlled so that, when you both want, you can be more present. Or, if Emily just needs a good long toe-curling multiple orgasm fuck, she can take you down deep and ride you all night! Shall we get started on the first lesson?

Emily and Veronica pulled his clothes off and each snuggled up under his outstretched arms. "Now Adam, you close your eyes, breathe and just listen to our voices. Especially Emily's."

He did and felt their hands on him, their kisses on his neck, their whispers in his ears. They lightly scratched his chest with their nails. Their hard nipples stroked the sides of his chest. Emily was saying "Remember Adam, I don't care if I cum, just focus on what you are feeling, Focus and listen to my voice."

And in his other ear, Veronica was saying "Emily loves you Adam, she wants to give you pleasure, let her give you pleasure." and soon his mind started to drift.

He vaguely felt two pairs of hands on his cock that had grown impossibly hard. He heard muffled voices occasionally "No... no... keep your grip low, stay away from the head until he is completely under."

Then he heard moans and even a stifled scream. "Shhh, not so loud, you'll bring him out!" and giggles. And then, oblivion.

He woke up three and half hours later. Veronica's back was to him, she was breathing softly in sleep. Emily was up on one elbow smiling at him. "Hi lover." she said in a throaty sensual voice.

He shook his head "Did ... did it work?" he asked.

Emily smiled happily and nodded "Uh huh." And she held up four fingers and giggled.