Regaining Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?" he said in surprise.

Emily nodded again and then said "Oh, not counting the three orgasms that Veronica had."

His eyes popped open wide and he almost shouted "VERO..." but Emily put her hand over his mouth.

"Shhh, you'll wake her. After all Adam, it was only fair. She did this take this case pro bono. But she said she has never seen anyone respond to this technique the way you do. She's thinking of trying to publish a paper on it. Oh Adam... I'm SO happy!" and she kissed him deeply. It was then that he noticed that his cock was still monstrously erect, and the head was almost glowing in the dark.

"Uhm Emily..." he asked "...that will go down eventually, right? I have clients to see on Monday."

Emily popped up and said "Oh right, Veronica told me to wait till you were awake so that you could have some fun too. While you were under, she taught something else." She crawled down between his legs and said, "Watch this Bunches." and without using her hands she took his cock in her mouth and slowly lowered her head, looking up at him, until his full length was down her throat.

Adam gasped. "Don't call me Bu... NGGGAAAAHHHH!" as he erupted down her throat.