All Comments on 'Regaining My Life Ch. 06'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story very well written. Thank you for sharing your fantasy and your writing talent. In my ending Cris, Johnny and Quinn wind up together while accommodating the rest of Quinn's growing FWB Harrim!

Sixty years old and sex four sometimes five times a week. If all else fails a prostate massage! WOW!!!!!

Thanks for the call out for NAF Atsugi! Been there great liberty!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A GREAT story! You are a FABULOUS writer!!! Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your stories . . . so keep 'em coming!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve read all 6 episodes. Enjoyed all of them. The variety of sex was mind boggling. But as much as I enjoyed each episode’s eroticism, perhaps—to me at least— was the refreshing lack of spelling and grammatical errors that seem to run rampant through many of the stories. That lack of attention to detail in those error filled tales can be very off-putting. Thanks, Quinn, for a really good collection of sexy stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES