Reggie's Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I know this ain't about you. You can't possibly be mad that I kept you waiting, no suh," Reggie goaded. "I can't even assume I'm why you got on that dress. Must be some other guy you're lookin' good for."

Jaw clenching, Jasmine fought her blush and stood her ground. Once he'd got the mandatory slut-shaming over with, he'd be on his way.

"And mark my words, 'good' is an understatement," he went on, his voice deepening to throbbing, near-reverent tones.

"Got your hair down, make-up just right," he critiqued as his gaze roamed over her stunned features, then lowered to her form. "I noticed the new dress too, and please God, tell me my money bought that for you; turquoise, excellent choice. It brings out your amazing eyes like nothing else."

Reggie tipped up her chin with a black-gloved hand, assessing the color of her eyes with an intense air of discovery, as if he'd never quite noticed them before.

Which was bullshit, because the last time he'd been this close he'd stared into her eyes just like this. She'd been staring back. As she'd been fucking him back.

Jasmine lowered her eyelids before any tell-tale dilation of her pupils occurred. Undeterred, Reggie just leaned closer and turned his spell-casting to her ear.

"If I had a lick of sense, I'd be gone by now," he whispered, tickling her neck with his breath. "Because what's really killing me is the way you smell."

He slowly ran his nose down the side of her neck and Jasmine found herself relying more on the door at her back for support than her knees, which seemed to be dissolving under her.

"Like clean, pure skin, nice and warm from the sun rather than from the shower," he went on. "And maybe a little warmer than you'd like to admit, hm?"

To touch him now would be to cling to him. She mastered the urge to do so, splaying her hands against the wood of the door at her back.

"No perfume here," he murmured, pausing to have a leisurely taste of her throat. She swallowed a moan at the languid stroke of his tongue on her skin. "Fact is, when it comes to attracting with scent, your skin is a lot more effective than Chanel..."

Jasmine felt his very presence pressing down on her, caught the faintest whiff of his cologne as he leaned closer, his fingertips on her hips. "...particularly when that incredibly female body of yours is fertile. Like you are, tonight."

He so dominated her space yet he was barely touching her, his voice wasn't above a sleepy whisper.

"I could probably knock you up without even trying; I know that, and it's not like me to throw caution to the wind. But dammit, I feel like I got something to prove all of a sudden," Reggie said with a low laugh, "and that's a bad fuckin' sign right there. So why am I still here, hm?"

Because he was sorely tempted to have risky sex with her, or so he'd like her to believe. The idea shouldn't fascinate her, nor should the rather remarkable fact that he was right about this being her fertile period.

What kind of man brought up such a thing anyway? It was so outrageous how hung up he was on that, to the point of treating her like she was the last - ovulating - woman alive. Her lips twitched. What would he be like if she really had been?

An intriguing fantasy, one worth savoring.

"I made dinner." The words were abrupt, albeit whispered, held an eager undertone.

Reggie pulled back slightly and gave her a searching look.

"Seared beef with mushrooms," Jasmine babbled on in the unbearable silence. "Like we had in the restaurant the night we... It's stupid that I remember-"

"It's sweet," he corrected, with a pleased smile that had her all but swooning on the spot. "I'm really flattered, Jasmine."

Reggie tugged her into his arms and cupped the back of her head as he kissed her deeply. If she'd had any common sense left, it couldn't withstand this onslaught. Jasmine was dimly aware of reaching behind her and opening the door as they remained lip to lip, and of him walking her backwards into the apartment then kicking the door shut.

From there, her senses were either acutely heightened or totally compromised, for while such things as the aroma of olive oil from her cooking, the coolness of the air kissing her bared breasts and the loudness of their breathing registered in her brain, she couldn't explain how they ended up in her bedroom or when they fell on her bed.

Something kept prodding her back and when she heard it produce a constricted metallic sound, she realized she was lying on her house keys. Or rather they were lying on her house keys, since he was on top of her. She pushed at his shoulders with a small moan, a bit upset to find he was still fully dressed.

Reggie finally released her mouth from their relentless kissing and frowned at her, heat making his eyes glitter in the dark. "Don't be changin' your mind now, baby," he whispered.

"No, sir," she assured him, arching her back. "It's my keys, they're under me."

He lifted himself off her then, and twisting her arm behind her, Jasmine grabbed the keys and hurled them to the wall. She ached to feel his heavy body on hers again but he now stood at the foot of her bed, undressing.

She followed his lead and whipped off the dress she now only half wore, along with her panties.

"Someone got a haircut," Reggie remarked as he stared at the neat triangle of sunset curls on her pussy. He grinned at her and she felt her already hectic color heighten. She didn't want him to make anything of it so she quickly got on all fours, her nose at his crotch.

Reggie finished peeling off his shirt then unbuckled his belt.

"Get on the bed," he ordered.

"Spoilsport," Jasmine pouted. She'd wanted to suck him off but she lay back on the bed anyway, knees upraised and spread in invitation.

He stared at her gaping pussy as he took the rest of his clothes off. When he was buck naked, he got one knee on the bed and bent to blow over her overheated sex.

"I'll let you suck this dick all you want. Just come with me this weekend," Reggie invited through her moans.

Jasmine couldn't think. All she knew was that the tip of his tongue was doing a lively dance on her clit.

"Oh God," she groaned. She rose up on one elbow and watched him. Reggie gently closed his teeth around her erect, straining clit and pulled upwards like a mother cat picking up its kitten, pulled, pulled, then let go. The fleshy pearl snapped back down and the sight and sensation of it was a double lightning strike to her nerves.

With a small scream, Jasmine came as she watched, an involuntary jet of liquid from her pussy leaping in the air. The fallout landed on the bed around them and also on Reggie's face. He didn't seem to mind at all.

"I never did that before," she blurted out as he climbed on top of her.

"What?" he asked with a smirk.

"That." She ran her finger down the spatter of girl come on his cheek and popped it in her mouth. "Now lemme taste yours."

"Friday," Reggie promised.

"Tonight." Jasmine reached down between them and fondled his sac. "Don't you wanna come?"

"I wanna tap that ass," he murmured, moving his hips so his cock bumped her sex.

"Well, you can't!" She squirmed away from the intimate contact and fixed him with a stern stare. "And I already got my nut, so I don't need-"

"'Got your nut,'" he echoed, staring down at her, aghast. "Good God, girl, who taught you to talk like that?"

Jasmine would not be swayed. "You should've come in my mouth since you don't have a rubber. So now, unless you force me, we're not about to..." Her voice trailed off as he raised his fist over her face, opened his fingers, and sent a square foil packet tumbling across her nose.

"I should've known you always meant to use one," she accused, narrowing her eyes at him.

Reggie just gave a humorous snort as he got up on his knees and ripped the gold foil.

"It's not like you're giving me much of a choice, is it? I mean, when a girl starts using phrases as, ah, charming as the one you just let rip, a man like me has to take certain precautions. Now, it's nothing against you," he crooned into her hurt eyes. "Just a little rule I have, nothing personal."

With the condom rolled onto his thick dick, he mounted her once more, bracing his forearms on either side of her head.

"You're a jerk," Jasmine choked out. Because he'd just implied he had to worry for his health when they were together sexually. He had, hadn't he, when he knew very well he'd taken her virginity.

"I know, baby. Let me make it right."

She tried to maintain her disapproving mug as he slid into her with slow persistence. He stopped when he was at the hilt, then smiled down at her. His hips began to grind in a lazy, circular rhythm and she felt him open her up deep inside, stretching and filling her anew yet his weight remained on her clit.

"Whooh!" she gasped.

Jasmine had never dreamed such pleasure could exist. It swept over her from head to toe, again and again, like the constant movement of waves in an ocean, until her whole body was awash in perspiration.

He was touching, it seemed, the very core of her being; just tiny brushes with that incredible organ of his but enough to bring a slight wince of pain-tinged ecstasy to her features.

"Yeah," Jasmine breathed, lifting her hips up for more.

Reggie wouldn't allow her erratic movements to get in the way of his gyrations and cupped her ass in his hands. She let him guide her so they flowed together, striving partners in this slow, carnal dance.

In the ancient way of bliss, her own pleasure was just as much his, and indeed, he demanded it of her, she purring her assent when he asked if she liked it.

Jasmine loved it, was loving it more with every passing second. Her nails dug deeper and deeper into his shoulders, her heavy-lidded eyes grew wilder as the storm approached its peak. An increasing paralysis took hold of her body, leaving her toes curled, her spine stiffened.

"I can't," Jasmine pleaded, feeling more helpless than she ever had in her life.

"You better," Reggie growled, and the infinite patience of his rhythm dissolved into a harder, jolting one. It was enough to send Jasmine hurtling overboard; her eyes closed as she surrendered her body to the rattling delight taking over.

He was pumping like a relentless battering ram now, more making war on her sex than making love. A new wave of tiny orgasms began deep inside her in response to this change. She was half certain she would die when they accumulated into yet another giant climax.

Jasmine whimpered and wrapped both arms and legs around him so she'd have a shot at surviving. Reggie buried his face in her throat, his movements now violently invasive. His breath steamed her skin.

She heard a woman's shameless, begging voice, getting higher in pitch then exploding in a scream when the orgasm suddenly hit. It found her unprepared and left her with a sense of utter chaos through her satisfaction, a triumph akin to surviving a hurricane that had blown away everything she had.

Her limbs still trembling, Jasmine relaxed her grip, lay back panting and waited for him to finish. Reggie kept at it for a little while longer then jammed his dick as far in her as it could go, releasing a breath that seared her cheek as he finally came as well. He shook with it then lay still over her, murmuring something unintelligible against her throat before kissing the moist column.

She was twitching so much she felt like an electronic device whose circuitry had gone haywire. Reggie, however, seemed just fine, smoothly sliding out of her and rising to his knees before consulting his big wristwatch.

"I gotta go," he muttered, looking around for his clothes.

"Go?!"

"That's what I said." He grinned, leaned over her again and stole a kiss. "What? Miss me already?"

She hated him! "I made dinner," Jasmine cried.

"I know. It smells delicious."

"It came out perfect. You mean you won't even taste it?"

"No. No, I'm sorry." Reggie gave her another brisk kiss then rolled off the bed.

Already regretting the strong plaintive note in her voice, Jasmine rolled onto her side and gave him her back. What had she expected? Of course he'd run out without so much as lighting a post-coital cigarette, that's just who he was.

"Sure, whatever," she mouthed.

Reggie didn't seem to have heard, but she heard every sound he made. She knew when he snapped off the condom - "Say, where's a trash can around here?" - when he left the room, when he came back and the precise moment when he was done dressing.

To Jasmine's surprise, however, he came back to sit on the bed behind her. He leaned over her and kissed her cheek.

"I didn't know you'd gone and cooked for me, Jasmine. I ain't trying to slight you or anything; I can tell it's important to you that I eat your food," Reggie said, stroking her bare arm. "So feed me in Miami. I'd be happy to indulge you and you know it'd be the perfect rain check."

She made no reply.

"Tell you what, make the same thing you made me tonight," he bargained. "Make the exact same seared beef, seasoned with pepper and garlic, mushrooms and steamed veggies on the side- right? What do you say, sweetheart, can you do that for me?"

Jasmine debated with herself a moment before allowng herself to turn around. She answered his smile with a look of frank suspicion.

"Why?" she asked.

"Didn't I say we'd be the best of friends?"

"You didn't mean that."

"Oh, I did," Reggie assured her. He leaned over her as she lay frowning up at him, his brown-gold eyes glowing. "Go on, admit it. You find it honorable that I won't disappear after taking your virginity."

"Yes, commendable," she derided.

"Ah, because the word 'honorable' should never be used in connection with me. I do see." His lopsided smile was self-deprecating. "And now that we've split that all-important hair, can we agree to be friends now? Close, intimate friends, friends who sometimes go away together?"

"Why would I?" Jasmine let her own mouth curve in mockery. "Because of some superstitious attachment to you as the destroyer of my hymen?"

Reggie took her arm and pulled her up until she sat on her heels. Then he leaned in and teased her lips apart with a few moist kisses. He took his time before he spoke again and their tongue play was getting her dizzy when he paused to whisper, "I heard you're lookin' for a sugar daddy."

"Oh-" Jasmine pushed him away, fury lending her added strength. Reggie chortled and caught her to him again, flattening her naked breasts against the gray wool of his coat. He lowered his head and kissed her until she was weak then released her quivering lips.

"Now ask me why."

He set her firmly back and got to his feet again. His abrupt withdrawal left her strangely resentful even though she'd just been pushing him away. He was far from satisfied, that much he had made clear; it was some consolation. The problem was that now, she realized she had not had her fill of him yet either.

"Must be some very profitable business calling you away," she speculated unevenly. "Or is it pleasure?"

Reggie laughed under his breath as he reached into his pants pocket. "You need to keep your mind out my business, girl. This should help."

He tossed something which struck her shoulder and fell to her lap. Jasmine saw that it was a wad of hundred dollar bills bunched together with a rubber band.

"What is this?" she asked anyway, regarding the money as though it were a grenade.

"You bought a new dress for tonight, right? Made me dinner? And that bikini wax doesn't look like it was done at home-"

"This more than covers the dinner and clothes which in any case, I never paid for," Jasmine hastily pointed out. "You gave me the money for them this morning, don't you remember?"

Reggie shrugged. "There won't always be time to cuddle when we fuck, let it make up for that too - cold comfort, I know. Which brings me back to Miami..."

His smile was full of promise as he pulled on his gloves. "We'll stay in bed all day if you like. Or I could show you and Bailey some sights. Catch a game, maybe get you an autographed basketball."

"I'm happy to just stay here and shoot some pool," Jasmine argued, though she thought the paper might pay something substantial for photos of a major basketball game. She was sick of covering sports, but maybe a big game like that would whet her enthusiasm.

"I've got a pool table in my den, we'll play soon as we land."

Jasmine swung her head to stare at him. "You own your own pool table?"

"That's right."

She shook her head slightly and looked away. But of course he would; he was rich, on top of all his other flaws.

"Chances are, sir, your skills aren't on my level." Jasmine eyed his reaction as she dispensed with all false modesty. "See, it probably wouldn't be much fun for you if we played."

"Are you challenging me?" Reggie asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I'm discouraging you," she replied, unmoved. "Are you any good?"

"You'll find out."

He didn't sound all that sure of himself. "I'm not gonna let you win, you know," Jasmine warned, a pitying smile curving her lips.

"You're on." It seemed no trash talk was forthcoming. He was being cautious, she decided, but his quiet confidence almost gave her doubts. About the depth of his ineptitude, that is, not her ability to kick his ass to the adjoining star system.

Reggie looked at his watch again, pursed his lips then bent to brush his mouth over her cheek.

"Friday around 3, Tiny'll pick you girls up."

"Righto," Jasmine said on a sigh.

"Bring a swimsuit by the way," Reggie added as he strode to the bedroom door. "Two-piece."

Jasmine stared after his departing back until he was out of sight. She heard the front door open then close. Irritation mingling with amusement on her face, she rolled her eyes and threw herself back on the bed.

12