Reggie's Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs quaked. Her eyes rolled up and closed. Her mouth opened in a scream that must have been silent. Or perhaps not, for from somewhere in the fog around her came Reggie's voice, faint and chiding.

"Damn, baby, way to let Tiny know what's keeping me."

Jasmine took a deep breath and exhaled the last dregs of tension out of her. She felt boneless, satisfied beyond belief. And where was Reggie, so she could kiss him senseless? She couldn't feel him between her legs anymore.

She opened heavy eyelids and coming up on one elbow, saw him some distance away, wiping his chin with a large handkerchief.

"All done, ma'am," he reported with irrepressible smugness. "You can see your reflection in that shit, now."

Jasmine chuckled. "I had an orgasm," she bragged, her words almost slurred. "Big one."

He cocked a dubious eyebrow at her loopy grin. "Yeah, I'll high-five you just as soon as I get you out of my beard."

"Let me get that for you."

Stepping closer, Reggie stopped wiping and handed her the hankie; but she reached up and clasped his face and began, like a kitten, to lick the remainder of her mess off his beard.

"That's good too, I guess," he said slowly, his hand awkwardly lowering the hankie. When she was done, Jasmine pulled back and gazed deep into his eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered, and tried to pull him down for a kiss, but he held back.

"Uh uh. You wanna thank me, you'll be here when I get back. That understood?"

She grinned, revealing the dimple in her left cheek. "Really, that's all? You're not gonna ask me to..." She glanced at his crotch then back at his face. "...finish you off?"

Reggie's smile was tinged with regret as he caressed her damaged cheek. "Afraid that's out of the question. Which reminds me, you need an icepack." He pulled away and stepped back, wiping his hand over his face as his distracted frown returned.

"Your things should be here in two hours, give or take, so feel free to take a nap. Or explore the house, if you want; watch TV, listen to some music, swing from the curtains, whatever. Make yourself at home."

"Thank you, I will." The conventional words brought Reggie's intense stare back to her.

He scrutinized her injured cheek a moment longer, then with a whispered curse reached inside his coat pocket. At once, Jasmine stiffened until she saw him remove something metallic and hand it to her.

"Brass knuckles," she all but sighed in relief as she stroked the cold metal.

"Those are yours now," Reggie flared. "And for God's sake, use them when you have to!"

She lifted her eyes, sparkling with mischief, to his own and gave him a puckish smile. "Even on you?"

His eyebrows twitched, as did his lips. Then he lifted a casual shoulder. "Why not? If you can land one, then it'll be no more than I deserve."

"Oh, you think I can't?" Jasmine pretended to bristle.

"I think you can pack a fuckin' lethal punch," Reggie swore as he bent to kiss her lips. "Don't hurt me, now."