Reggie's Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jasmine was wary of getting even deeper in Reggie's debt than she already was, and avoided answering. "You know I haven't cut since I met you?" she whispered, trailing a slim hand across his bare chest. "You've seen my scars are weeks old."

Reggie stroked her upper thigh with a sigh. "That doesn't mean you're cured, Jasmine."

"But it means something," Jasmine stressed. She let her hand drift down to rest low on his flat belly and he gave her a speculative look. "I've never felt so alive as when I'm with you. In bed or out."

Reggie watched her climb astride his lap, the soft glow of the lamp highlighting her curves with a golden sheen in places while shadowing the rest. He pushed her hair back over her shoulder so both pink nipples were on display.

"What do you wanna do, baby?" His voice was a throaty whisper, so laden with sensual promise, her soft nipples grew erect. He licked his lips as he watched this reaction.

"Whatever you want. I'll do it for you," Jasmine promised softly. Reggie lifted his gaze to hers then cupped the side of her face; she rubbed her cheek into his palm, a tender smile curving her lips and glowing in her eyes.

"I swear you're playing for keeps, girl," Reggie breathed, and she let him pull her close and give her a warm, open-mouthed kiss. She kissed him back with a breathless moan.

It was amazing how he remained controlled during the same kiss that drove her wild. But then, she was certain he'd gotten his rocks off at least more than once since their last night at her apartment. Whereas she had not felt him inside her except for their quickie that afternoon.

"What do you want from me?" she panted after tearing her lips from his.

"Please yourself, Jasmine," he bid her. When her eyebrows rose up he added, "Make yourself scream, like I'm already fucking you. Let me see you come."

Jasmine did her best to comply but it was a tall order. He absolutely refused to touch her, though she begged him to time and again.

Finally, one hand still massaging her engorged clit, she cupped the underside of one breast and managed to pop the nipple in her mouth. She slurped at it noisily, lost in the bursting sensations within her.

She ground into his lap, leaving her musky wetness smeared on his pubic hair and his hot, silky dick. It throbbed so hard and ready beneath her. Her sex was gasping for something to hold on to, to squeeze, and it was right there, so maddeningly close.

A hard hand whacked her behind, making her cry out. "I know you're not trying to get that dick," Reggie scolded.

Before Jasmine could apologize, his hand fell across her ass again. Her wails punctuated each loud smack as he further reddened her buttocks. Then as abruptly as he'd begun he stopped, when an unmistakable series of squirts splashed his cock and thighs.

"Little freak," Reggie growled, as she moaned through her orgasm.

His hot gaze raked her trembling, sweat-sheened body as he supported her in his hands. "Easy, baby. You're shaking," he observed, his voice gentling.

"What do you do to me?" Jasmine mumbled in wonder.

"Just enjoy it," Reggie whispered, before twisting his fist in her hair. He pulled hard enough to induce a whimper of pleasure-pain then took his sweet time kissing a moist trail down her neck to her heaving breasts.

As she writhed on his lap, her erect clit rubbed his cock until she was unbearably horny. He couldn't deny her any longer, he had to end this torture. "Fuck me," she heard herself whine.

"Not yet," he rasped, releasing her nipple from his mouth at last.

Jasmine made a frustrated noise in her throat and dug her nails into his shoulders. He was inhuman!

"Hands and knees, Jasmine," he ordered, slapping her backside hard enough to make her start. "For giving me such a scare, you're gonna let me smack that ass all over again."

It was hard to object to that, when she'd just come so hard from his impromptu spanking. But his gold-brown eyes were lit with intent in a way that made her wary.

"Then when I'm done," he continued, tipping up her chin with his forefinger, "you're gonna offer that ass up and let me use it, just to show daddy there's no hard feelings."

Her eyes widened slightly. "Reggie-"

"Are you telling me no, baby?"

He awaited her answer in silence. She groped in vain for one, before she gave in and gave him the one he expected.

"No sir," Jasmine mumbled. Hell, they could try something new. If there was one thing she'd learned she could trust Reggie with, it was her sexual fulfillment.

A few minutes later, with her ass high and stinging like crazy, Reggie, still panting from the effort, took a break from spanking her and reached over to open the bedside drawer. Jasmine felt so swollen and sensitive between her legs, she had to spread her legs further apart as she waited. She'd never - ever! - been so ready for him as she was now.

She frowned and shifted her head from side to side on her sweat-dampened pillow as a thumb slipped into her crack. It was a new, strange sensation and she didn't yet know what to make of it.

"Relax," came Reggie's whisper as his finger ran down her exposed pink slit and settled over her clit and rubbed in slow circles. His other hand cupped one breast, hanging like tear-shaped fruit, and rubbed her nipple across his palm.

"Mmm. That's nice," she attested thickly.

"And this?" Dipping his forefinger into her sopping wet pussy, he worked the lubricated digit into her ass.

"Oh!" Jasmine's body jerked as his finger popped in. Reggie pushed his finger in one very slow stroke, until the entire length was buried in her, and her hands slid up to knead the pillow. "Ooooohhh."

"Like it?" he whispered.

Jasmine nodded. This was a very new, very intense sensation. What could she even say? But then he pulled his finger back and she moaned in dejection. "Don't."

His finger didn't leave her though, just slipped back in again. Then eased back and pushed forward again. A lively little rhythm, one that she fast got used to.

"Yeah," Jasmine sighed, letting him do as he wanted. He seemed to know what he was doing, more than she, at any rate. Her heavy breast hung into his other hand, and he pulled on her hard nipple in rhythm with his finger fucking.

"Oh, please," she whispered, closing her eyes.

"Want more, Jasmine?" Reggie asked. His middle finger now prodded against her ass until it was also stuffed inside her. Both fingers now fucked her ass and a determined third began entry.

"Oh God!" Jasmine rocked her hips against his hand and her own hand stole between her legs to pull on her clit. God, what was he doing to her? Is this what he wanted? To show her he could make her enjoy any kind of sex with him?

She'd never thought of ass play before, had never considered it something she'd enjoy. But those had been the days she had considered herself asexual, reasoning that her dread of showing another human being her cutting scars would always win out over any instinct to propagate the species.

But with Reggie, God only knew why, her sexuality just exploded out of dormancy; and now, she had a strong suspicion she'd lose out in a major way if he let her ass remain a virgin.

"Now you're getting into it." Reggie's deep voice sounded pleased as her hips quickened. Her pussy dripped onto the sheets and she tried to fill the aching void. Her fingers were hopelessly inadequate for the task; her sex demanded Reggie's huge girth. He leaned over her back and put to her: "What is it you want?"

"I don't know," Jasmine moaned.

"I think you do."

His fingers suddenly pulled out of her ass and she felt terribly deprived. "What are you doing?" she cried.

Reggie leaned away from her and she heard him scrabbling around in his bedside drawer. He seemed to be looking for something. Couldn't it wait?!

"Reggie, please!"

"What do you want?" he asked again, as he slathered something that felt like oil into her crack, focusing on her tight rear hole.

"You know what I want!"

"Don't you? Tell me."

Reggie poured a liberal amount of lube into his hand and worked it over the entire length of his hot shaft as he watched her.

"Please, Reggie. I can't... it's not enough," she entreated, still trying to please her spoilt pussy with her fingers. Her ass still tingled, but now felt terribly empty without his naughty fingers working their magic there. "Do it again, Reg."

"Do what?"

Jasmine lifted her head and glared at him over her shoulder. "My ass! I want you to fuck me in the ass!" she demanded, both desperate and defiant.

"Keep your face down," Reggie murmured, placing his hand on her back. Her gaze dropped to his shiny, dark cock, coated with lube and she was overcome at the sight. He was beautiful. She wanted to watch while it impaled her, somehow. "Now!"

She lowered her head to the pillow and squeezed her eyes shut. She felt him press the head of his erection against her rear entrance and swallowed hard. "Is it... gonna hurt?"

The note of worry in her voice must have reached him through his excitement because he paused. "At first," he replied truthfully, then sought to ease her mind. "But I'll be real gentle, Jasmine. It won't hurt any more than it needs to."

"Let's just do it slow," she requested, then moaned as his dick prodded her again. Reggie nudged and pushed until his helmet had squeezed in half an inch.

Jasmine kept a vicious grip on the pillow as he continued in one very slow, relentless stroke, pausing for no longer than a second when he paused at all. She made labored noises through clenched teeth, letting out an explosive sigh when he at last stopped.

"You're so big," she panted. Reggie seemed to understand that that wasn't precisely a compliment.

"Ah, you took a whole lot of it, love, and on the first try, too," he cajoled breathlessly, rubbing the small of her back. "I love you for that. Now, it gets a lot better, I promise."

Jasmine's head reeled from the intense, satisfying sensation of being stuffed so full. It had nothing to do with those three little words he'd just said. He'd just meant it in a casual sense anyway, a nice word of encouragement.

Reggie began to move in slow, gentle strokes, letting her moans guide his fucking. Soon, her muffled grunts became short, rhythmic sighs. Her rigid spine relaxed into a drooping curve as she adjusted herself to better receive him. Her hand crept from the pillow to return between her sweaty thighs.

Jasmine felt mindless, drunk with pleasure. This was well beyond any sexual fantasies she'd had, ever, and she was loving it.

"Faster," she gasped, and he picked up his pace, pulling out a little more to make deeper strokes. Her clit throbbed between her pulling and pinching fingers, and she knew she was on the brink of climax, in fact her biggest one yet.

"Pound my ass, sir, pound it good!" Jasmine sobbed. "God, I'm so close."

Reggie tightened his grasp on her hips as she bounced her ass back to meet his thrusting hips. She was fucking him as surely as he was fucking her now. Her ass felt wide open, it wasn't difficult at all.

He'd meant it when he said it got better - the pain from him spanking then penetrating her ass was nothing compared to the screaming pleasure he was giving her now. The fact that it was her rear he was reaming was remarkably irrelevant, maybe even added to the erotic thrill.

A garbled string of curses and pleas left her lips, and Jasmine felt herself climax in a huge eruption that left her weak and pliant on the bedsheets. He then pulled out of her and eased her flat on her back.

Reggie turned his head and glanced at his wrist where her fingers were suddenly very tightly wrapped. Then he looked at her troubled face.

Jasmine could barely speak, but she managed half a sentence, "If you- if you just leave me alone again, I..." She wouldn't be able to bear it. But that wasn't a threat, was it? So why would he care?

But he slowly shook his head, reaching with his free hand to remove the condom. "You know what keeps you safe from me, Jasmine?"

Reggie mounted her supine form, grasping her slippery thighs and placing them about his hips. "Nothing."

He then entered her cunt in one gliding stroke, making her cry out from the unbearable pleasure of it. Then they were fucking again, and from his strong, steady rhythm, it was not hard to imagine that he could go on forever.

"You're killing me," Jasmine whimpered as she clung to him.

"Shh, baby, it's alright, now," he assured her, thrusting even harder. "You can take me."

But she was convinced otherwise and all but begged him for mercy. He ignored her pleas until they were utterly incoherent, until she was truly out of her mind from his ruthless fucking. She needed it desperately and at the same time needed it to end. She loved it, but she couldn't bear it a second longer.

Reggie made a snarling sound as she climaxed for the final time, drenching his sheets afresh. Her pleasure was prolonged by the sudden hot jet of his semen bursting inside her. Part of her panicked at the realization that he was coming inside her, but the rest of her luxuriated in the incredible satisfaction of it.

His cock issued one forceful spurt after another deep within her as they completed mating - it was the primal completion of a primal act. Later, she would claw his eyes out for it, but for now it just felt so natural, inevitable... and far too visceral to deny.

Reggie stared down at her for long seconds after emptying himself in her, looking at her as though he'd never seen her before, and when he finally slid out of her body, he immediately pulled her close against him.

The aftershocks of their intense sex reverberated through his strong body at intervals. A sated Jasmine lay her head on his chest and kissed his dark nipple. There was no need for words, and she was very content to just be held now.

Their breathing had eventually quieted when she heard a muted buzzing nearby. Sighing, Reggie reached over and picked his phone up from the nightstand beside them.

There was a subtle tensing of his body and after a moment, Jasmine lifted her head. Her eyes were drawn to the text Reggie had been staring at too long, given its brevity.

"Sorry pal," it read.

Her gaze darted to Reggie's slight frown and her own brow creased in concern. She was about to speak when the phone lit up again. He automatically opened the new text.

"Little cocksucker's got friends in high places. Better watch your back Reggie."

"What's that about?" Jasmine puzzled aloud and Reggie turned to her as if he'd just remembered she was there. He put his phone back on the nightstand and gave her shoulders a comforting squeeze.

"Go to sleep, baby," he prompted, kissing her on the forehead. "You're exhausted."

"It's about Krow, isn't it?" she remarked with sudden certainty. "What, is he like, untouchable? Who-"

"Go to sleep," he repeated gently. Jasmine felt she was being humored but didn't know what to do about it. Reggie could hardly be bullied into a conversation he clearly had no intention of having. And she was also in no mood, just now, for yet another fight.

With a fretful sigh, she laid her cheek on his chest again. His hand came up to absently stroke her tousled hair. By slow degrees, their companionable silence returned and just as she was drifting off to sleep, an idea came to her.

"What about Miami?" Jasmine asked drowsily. "It's safe there, isn't it?"

Reggie's answer was instant. "Perfectly safe," he averred. "Plus, you'd love it there, I think it's just what you need."

"Can we go there, maybe this weekend?"

"Of course we can," he replied with warm indulgence. "Whatever you w-"

"With Ted." This last was not a request.

Reggie was silent so long, she was just about to speak when he responded at last with considerably less welcome in his voice. "Of course. We'll bring Ted along, no problem."

"Actually, Ted's the whole reason Miami is back on the table in the first place. It's just that he's practically a prisoner in that little apartment - and he hasn't even done anything wrong! You know, he hasn't had an easy life up until now, and I just think he deserves-"

"Jasmine," Reggie interrupted, and something in his voice made her stop and look up at him. He favored her with a polite smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Could we not discuss Ted right now?"

She gave him a bland look before her eyebrows jumped up and her mouth formed a pink circle. But of course. Men were prideful creatures, were they not? After sex, he probably just wanted to hear her babble on about how he'd rocked her world - not her plans for the man she'd known and loved for years before she'd ever met him.

And to be fair, he had indeed rocked her world - as always. He deserved her praise, had more than earned it. She would not begrudge him.

Snuggling even closer to him, Jasmine kissed his cheek. "What was that for?" Reggie enquired huskily.

"For leaving my ass so sore."

He chuckled at that and she kissed his shoulder. "And that's for leaving my pussy sore, too."

"You're welcome, baby," Reggie whispered, then he growled as she got a little carried away and kissed his ribs and licked his nipples.

She climbed atop him and lowered herself down his body until she could swirl her tongue around the deep hollow of his navel. Her dangling tits kept brushing his stirring cock, making him shiver each time they did.

At length, she looked up at him and smiled. "I want you to leave my face sore, too. Please."

Moistening his lips, Reggie reached over and gently brushed her wild hair out of her face. Then he cupped the back of her head and guided her mouth over his waiting erection.

By the time she was swallowing his come, Jasmine had no energy left. She simply closed her eyes and went to sleep with her throbbing cheek resting on his muscular thigh.

When she awoke some time later in the night, it was to find herself arranged next to Reggie, his arms locked around her like he never wanted to let her go. Smiling a little, she buried her face in his throat and went back to sleep.

12