All Comments on 'Reggie's Hair Ch. 04'

by KindaWilde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Asshole

Hi Steven from pgh, pa .just wanted to say Reggie is a n ashole x 10. I hope he gets eye cancer and hit by the cross town bus .

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
What.

What the Fuck.

A DREAM SEQUENCE????????

Rude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This can’t be the end

There must be more to this. Reggie must return. It’s to cry for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for a lovely read, part of that seemed real,very emotional. I hope it is not the end. I have heard of men who consider themselves straight and only loved one man, and been in a relationship with that man for decades. I hope Reggie goes back to him, after discovering that although he likes girls, he loves Thom, This old hag lives in hope, don't break his heart Reggie, life is too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NO!!!

No, no, no!

This better not be the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't think it's the end

Unless I'm mis-reading things, I think the beginning of Chapter 1 makes it pretty clear there is more to this story. I so love it. I just like your detached, almost emotionless writing style, which matches the personality of the narrator, who is a 'still waters run deep' type. It is also pleasant to read a story written by a writer who can write English. I am not the grammar police, but the English errors in some writings throw off even the most intriguing of plots. The sex here is so hot. I hope you have lots more chapters for us and that you keep posting regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was messed up

I'm a black gay male who loves white men and I can't find one. I would eat you up man. But, that's how straight men are. I have a couple I play with on their terms when they want to. I feel lonely all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No!

Maybe I'm a romantic, but this ending kills my soul a bit. This was crying for a happy ending 😭

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

So he got the same gift in reality that he got in the dream? Yeah, that's BS.

Loved the story up until this chapter, but that dream sequence was just a cop out. Not saying they should have ended up together given the circumstances. But the story would have worked far better if they actually had sex and Reggie just couldn't deal with his emotions and is gone the next morning. You wouldn't even really need to change the phrasing of the note he leaves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous