Regime Change Pt. 09

Story Info
Polymorph perverse.
3.1k words
4.25
3.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MANDALA

Exactly thirteen months from the day she had returned from the mountains, a Friday the thirteenth, after sending off the children with their security detail to spend the weekend with their grandmother, Sara Service was in the big kitchen chopping veggies for lunch's stir-fry, when Sexy Lexy's cheery voice came over the intercom: "Sara sweetie, come to the Master's bedroom, we need a helpful...mouth." There was an explosion of giggles.

When Sara opened the door of the Master's bedroom, her boss was standing naked next to his bed with his merciless rigid big prick engorged pointed in her direction.

Lexy and Darlene sat on the edge of the four poster canopied bed. Darlene was naked and had an arm over Lexy's shoulders, who was wearing a long mulberry silk kimono with a cherry blossom print that was parted slightly, showing cleveage. Lexy was fresh-faced, fetching, not wearing any make-up, or her habitual hoop ear rings. Her long, straight brown hair flowed down to her back side.

"A helping mouth?" Sara asked herself, gaping with wide-eyes at the shaft which had fucked her so often, so intensely, but not for over a year and a half. The sight of It gave Sara a wide-on.

Del Toro bent down and cradled Lexy's face in his large hands and they started hungrily kissing. When they stopped lip-smacking, Lexy turned her face towards Darlene. Del Toro's wife and his concubine eagerly kissed.

Sara now noticed the other whore, Nubia the cow, standing on the other side of the bed, wearing a red long sleeve faux wrap gown with a plunging neckline and a daring front slit. The voluptuous cow was staring at the fat cock.

Between exchanging loud, lingering kisses with the Del Toros, Lexy gasped out, "El Jefe took me off the Pill two months ago." Lexy was now 23; it had been a little over a year since she'd given birth to Lance's son.

"He has to fuck another baby into me because it's the law," Lexy giggled and then started sucking Del Toro's pointed remarkable between her full lips.

"The law?" the man of the house slowly moaned caressing his concubine's head as she blew his clarinet. "The law? I am the law!" Darlene chortled, she was the only woman in the bedroom to get the reference to Stallone's Judge Dredd.

"Hey, don't Bogart my husband's dick you slut," growled Darlene at Lexy in mock-outrage. Lexy passed the baton to Mrs Del Toro.

Looking impishly first at Nubia and then winking one of her long sweet Georgia brown eyes at Sara, Lexy announced, "The big guy agreed to my special request, that--we have--an orrrgy!" The concubine pat-pat-patted her hands together in glee.

Darlene pulled Lexy's kimono off her shoulders, unveiling the creamy white skinned young woman's small, pointy, saggy tits. The stretch marks had faded on her soft rounded belly. She sat on her big fine Latino masterpiece of ass.

Darlene pulled Sexy Lexy down on to the middle of the Byzantine Emperor-sized bed. Darlene spread open the concubine's legs, exposing her bare sex. Mrs Del Toro lay on her stomach perpendicular to Lexy and began smooching her belly. Mr Del Toro hunkered down between Lexy's legs and stroked her thighs with his strong hands.

With her eyes closed Lexy beckoned to Sara and Nubia with both her hands, "Ladies, don't let the ladies get lonely." Then she twirled her index fingers around each of her small hard nipples.

Not missing a beat Sara pulled off her tight pink TNA t-shirt and pulled down her white capri pants and scrambled on to the bed like an old time-y prospector for gold. Sara stroked Lexy fresh cheeks and told her, "You're so pretty." Looking deep in to each others' eyes the two friends tenderly pecked their lips and opened their mouths and made them bubbling cauldrons.

Sighing, Sexy Lexy pulled her tongue out of her friend's mouth and whispered in to Sara's ear: "Darlene's Pilates lessons got me in touch with my inner lezzy, but I was too shy to ask you to kiss me."

"But not too shy to rub one out in front of me!?" Sara burst out laughing and started to kiss Lexy's neck.

The Del Toros had spent the last three years sexploring the further reaches of Lexy's inner space, they knew what sweet spots to sexploit. Darlene gently opened Lexy's pussy with her long tapered fingers; Lance's tongue leapt once more in to the breach. The Del Toros' tongues tag teamed the torrid zone of the Dominican beauty.

Sara began intensely sucking Lexy's right nipple. (Sara had been with a few women before; in her clubbing days she sometimes let a lipstick lesbian take her home and let them make love to her; that time her boss had ordered his wife to...; and also...)

Nubia watched the growing feeding frenzy on the bed before her very intense big brown eyes and felt the odd woman out. She pulled the red gown over her head and slid off her black satin panties.

Nubia had given birth to her daughter two months after Lexy had her baby. Darlene's Maid of Dishonor's bra-less milk-filled melons were bigger then they were before the Patriarchy's enforcer had bred her. Her ass was thicc-er; her soft belly had stretch marks. She was a cow. A horny cow.

Nubia lay down on the bed and started to gently suckle the concubine's left nipple. Looking across Lexy's heaving chest Nubia saw that Sara's eyes were tightly closed in hot pleasure as she sucked tit. Nubia kept her eyes open and turned them towards the Del Toro's cunnilinguistics.

The tidal waves of pleasure crashing all up inside Lexy made her feel like one great big giant juicy clit. She loved being the center of so many attentions. She felt a part of some strange self-fucking starfish. So many tongues, so many mouths, so many hands.

"We're a sex monster," Lexy tittered; all their bodies pitched and rolled The chorus of mouth organs made beautiful music together. "Está muy chingón!" the concubine shrieked, made jazz hands on the mattress, putting her all in to putting out, driven mad beyond endurance by multiple tongues, cumming hard and fast as a pure hurricane!

Before Lexy could catch her breath, Del Toro lifted his red face from her pussy, straddled her pelvis, propped his hands on her hips and rammed his el pito deep and wide.

"Me la estoy pasando a toda madre! Well passed time for breeding slut!" Lance shouted in joy, plunging into Lexy's juicy pussy, his body rippling.

Lexy gasping at this sudden escalation, laughed gleefully, "Dirty little slut!"

Darlene, who was caressing the concupiscent concubine's bouncy belly, purred, "Dirty little slut."

Sara and Nubia stop sucking Lexy's tits just long enough to look at her and laugh in harmony: "Dirty little slut!"

Lexy looked deep in to the hot black pools of the eyes of the hard faced bald strong man more than twenty years older than her, the father of her child, ramming into her pussy like a piston and implored: "Fuck your baby into me! I'm a fucking criminal! Breed me Toro!'

Lance was in the grip of Lexy's passion, deep inside the gates of hot wet heaving heaven. He gazed upon the nakedness of his whores and his wife all sprawled across his concubine face down (Darlene was licking Lexy's clit as her husband pounded away): the delightful curves of their backs, Darlene and Nubia's matching star burst tramp stamps, the variety of their asses: thicc, perfect, sweet tush.

Lance pulled his wife by her raven tail feathers off Lexy's clit. Lexy pulled Nubia and Sara by their hair off her tits.

"Grab a pillow," Mr. Del Toro ordered the naked, panting maid. Sara grabbed the nearest pillow at hand near the headboard. Staying in Lexy, Lance effortlessly pulled up her bottom.

"Put the pillow under her booty." Sara followed her instructions.

Lance mounted Lexy missionary style, propped on his palms, kissing her full lips, sucking her tits. They slapped bellies. Lexy was the belle of the balling. She held on to back of the strong man's neck with one hand, their eyes locked.

"I/am/a/dir/ty/lit/tle/slut!"

Del Toro's hips sped up, rolling, thrusting his heavy loads of come as you are deep into this concubine's fertile, young, ovulating wet pussy. He grunted through clenched teeth, a red in the face bull, a vein bulging in the middle of his forehead like a bolt of lightning, cumming so hard it made sharp pains throb inside his skull. He completed his mission inside the concubine's womb.

Lance lay on top of Lexy, who stroked his feverish brow. "I'm going to give you another son; I can feel it deep inside my pussy." She beamed her winningest smile. They whispered sweet somethings to each other in Spanish.

The three other women sprawled on the bed had watched the climax of the play with mixed emotions. Sara was happy for her friend; Nubia was envious; Darlene was jealous.

Darlene needed someone to work out her frustrations on.

Darlene and Nubia were to the left of Lance and Lexy's entwined bodies. Darlene lifted her right hand at Nubia and curled her index finger like a caterpillar, in a gesture that unmistakably said: "Come/Here/Now." Nubia crawled the short distance to Mrs Del Toro on her hands and knees.

Darlene sat up with her knees up, her long legs spread. She made the cow lean back on to Darlene flat chest. Nubia lolled the back of her head on Darlene's left shoulder. Darlene gently nibbled the curvy topsy-turvy woman's earlobes and hissed: "I'm going to cast a spell on your cunt bitch."

"Sara be a darling and bring me the magic wand in the Hello Kitty suitcase under the bed." Sara got off the bed and looked under it. There was a Hello Kitty suitcase and a small aluminum case underneath the bed but under the other side of it.

Sara quickly went around the bed, reached under it for the Hello Kitty suitcase, felt the sensation of aluminum on her skin before latching on to hard plastic. She pulled out the suitcase, opened it and saw a turquoise cordless "personal massager" Wand amidst Darlene's strap-ons (Lexy had told Sara stories about them).

Sara extracted the Wand from the case and handed it over to Mrs Del Toro like a page presenting a mace to a medieval knight.

"This is new," Nubia murmured to herself. (Darlene usually made Nubia suck a strap-on Mrs Del T would be wearing before growling: "Things are now going to get little...aggressive".)

Darlene gripped the ergonomic handle of the magic wand in her dominant, right, paw and thumbed it on. She began massaging the top of Nubia sopping cunt with the rotating silken silicone head of the magic wand.

"Oh fuck!" Nubia screamed; her bare back quaked against Darlene's bare chest.

"Eight speeds," Darlene whispered into the ear of the woman who looked like she was about to faint.

"Twenty patterns," Darlene purred in to the woman who looked like she was about to tap out.

The large nipples of Nubia's heavy heaving melons started leaking milk. Some drops split on Darlene's right forearm. Sara, who had been standing next to the bed, gave into a wicked impulse and bent her face down and squeezed with two hands Nubia's right tit, which squirted a spurt in to Sara's open mouth. Sara started sucking Nubia's jiggling tit.

Darlene's jaw dropped and she gave Lance (who was on his back with Lexy cuddled up to him; the two of them watching the hunger games with half-closed eyes) an expression that said: "Holy fuck, are you seeing what I'm seeing!?"

Sara quickly got on her hands and knees between Darlene's and Nubia's spread legs, facing the milk bar. Sara sucked milk from each full jug of the high whiny simpering whimpering woman getting her buzz on. Sara's mouth and Darlene's black magic had metamorphosed Nubia into an islet of iridescent pleasure.

Nubia fluttered open her intense, big brown eyes to look at who was sucking her tits so deeply. The milking maid's eyes were shut in depraved ecstasy. The cow's milk tasted hot, sweet and soothing to the naked Sara.

Darlene gave the wand another turn of the screw which made Nubia whimper even more frantically.

Watching the undulating sapphic Briareus snap crackle pop Lexy whispered in Lance's ear: "Pervs."

"Bacchantes," whispered Lance in Lexy's ear. Watching his wife and his whores exult in the derangement of their senses, Lance thought, "That Spanish porno Apocalipsis Sexual...Delacroix's Sardanapalus painting."

Nubia's whimpering rose to a higher and higher pitch, as did the wicked wand's. She was over come. She rode the whirlwind. She screamed to the echo, spurting milk, spurting.

Darlene and Sara laid panting Nubia flat on her back, her head pointed towards the foot of the bed, her legs spread, her damp bush on display, dead to the world.

Darlene still hadn't worked out all her frustrations.

"Sarah darling, my husband agreed to my special request..." Darlene pulled off the red hair band holding her raven mane back and used it to carefully put Sara's fine brunette locks into a top knot, "That if you don't make me come with your slightly pouty mouth..." She slid the tip of her right index finger slowly across the maid's milk stained lower lip, "you'll do the Walk of Shame."

The knot of worry between Sara's eyebrows thickened, her dark blue eyes blinked rapidly, panting up on her knees. She glanced questioningly at the recumbent bodies of Mr Del Toro and Lexy. Their eyes were closed.

She looked back at Mrs Del Toro, who was up on her knees as well. Darlene flash forwarded and gave Sara a savage deep throat full blown French kiss that left her begging for more.

"Those stud cops won't let your whoring ass off again if they're called to take you for a Walk of Shame." Darlene caressed Sara's pink, puffy, pointy tits and squeezed them twice laughing, "honk, honk!"

Mrs Del Toro lay down her long, sleek, Pilates body on the bed on her back, the top of her head near the soles of her husband's feet. She spread her thick jet black hair like a pirate's flag and looked into Sara's anxiety filled eyes, made a "Ta-DA" gesture with her elegant hands over her well trimmed bush and said in a raspy voice, "Go ahead, make my day."

Sara contemplated the pussy of her boss's wife. The bubbly brunette was in a sticky situation. She'd only eaten pussy once before in her life. She did it to prove to a heart broken friend after a nasty break-up that she wasn't ugly. That was ten years ago.

Sara was drunk on cow's milk; still on a contact high from her lezzy encounter with Lexy. To this intoxication was added the sharp, metallic taste of fear. The maid was afraid of sharing Alexandra Cappodocia's televised fate.

Sara decided to put her best tongue forward; she bowed to pay femmage to Mrs Del Toro. Sara tentatively tongued the wire-y hair of Darlene's trim bush, getting a close up of the plum folds of her pussy.

Sara pushed her tongue betwixt the folds and tasted the fruit. "So wet; me too," the maid moaned inside.

Darlene grabbed the back of Sara's neck with her dominant hand and ground her pussy into the maid's face.

"Eat my fucking pussy you goddamned whore!"

Sara, fighting for breathing room, licked uncertainly Darlene's intensely hot wet softness.

"I hired your silly sweet piece of tits and ass to be a cumslut for my husband, though honey, your tits are passed their prime, but I never imagined your sweet butt would make my husband lose face in front of two of the most powerful enforcers in Californication, you stupid bitch, so you better get better lickety-split, cuz sweetie, it's a long walk from here to the Greyhound bus station, or the desert!"

Lance Del Toro opened his dark eyes.

Darlene's hectering filled Sara with humiliation and deepened her fear.

"Lick her like you like to be licked," Sara told herself, "lick her like Lance..." The maid's mind started to overflow with memories of her boss eating her cunt.

Marshaling the strange power of the imagination, Sara imagined she was Del Toro eating the pussy of his slutty maid on a pool table.

Lost in a world of her own making, Sara went down on Darlene; her desperate licking clicked in sync with the pumping of Mrs Del Toro's hips.

Darlene slipped into the right gear, white knuckled the sheets.

"Oh, you fucking bitch, you fucccckkkkk-king bitch, eat it, eat it, make me cum or else, we both know I made you cum when hubby ordered me to eat your yummy cunt, you cum swallowing whore, fuuck, FUCK, eat my pussy you yummy cunt, you yummy bitch, bitch, traitor, Leilah!"

Darlene lifted his ass off the sheets to grind her pussy even more savagely into Sara's face, arching her back, screaming the living daylights. Darlene multiple aftershocked into the maid's moaning munching mouth.

Darlene lowered her perfect ass to the sheets, her eyes closed, her right hand on her right breast, her pants slowly decelerating. She left Sara hanging.

Sara was hot to trot. "Highly aroused" in the words of a sexual manual. She was the only member of the relay race team players not to cross the finish line.

"A woman's work is never done," Sara whispered to herself, gazing yearningly at the pile of bodies. She resolved to give herself a helping hand.

The maid turned towards the foot of the bed, and lay on her stomach. She spread her thighs and lifted up her hips and slid her right arm underneath her right hip. Sara then twisted her hand to allow her to stick its index finger up in the air.

The naked maid thrust her hips downwards to plunge her finger into her soaking wet cunt. She started frantically bucking.

"Stop you rutting whore," her boss's baritone crashed down behind Sara's back. She looked back over her right shoulder but her boss was out of her range of vision. She was still rutting.

"Now." The menacing command would brook no opposition. With a sob Sara pulled herself off the finger inside her wet pussy.

"Get in to the bathroom."

Sara obediently stepped off the bed and walked in to the en-suite bathroom.

Five minutes later Del Doro entered the large, well-light bathroom. He closed the door behind him, flexing his killer abs.

***

Twenty minutes later, shellshocked, the shellacked sodomized naked maid inched her way like a sleepwalker down the hall and the stairwell to her room in the basement and collapsed face down on to the bed she had made. Sara slowly sank into the deep end of an Olympian sized pool of sleep.

To be continued in Part 10: ASSIGNATION