Regional Sales Convention 01

Story Info
Both Husband and wife acquire a fuckbuddy.
4.5k words
4.1
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

When the e-mail came across my computer, my heart sank at least 50 feet. Another pep talk pat on the back, then a "bend over boys to take it up the ass." Another waste of time and energy.

When I told the wife that night, she seemed resigned to the fact and prepared to pack a bag for me. I had a week to sulk in, but Cindy did her best at trying to cheer me up by saying that it wasn't going to be as bad as think it would be. Relax.

That was going to be hard because two days after I told her about the trip, for a week, I overheard her speaking to someone on her cell, saying,

"He'll be gone for six days. I'll take the kids to my mother's, so we can plan to have that getaway we've been talking about."

What! She is fucking someone behind my back. Is she planning a week loge fuckathon when I am gone? "The bitch," is what came immediately to my mind, that whore getting strange cock behind my back. The thought of her having an affair made me sick, but it pissed me off more. I decided not to confront her until I had definitive proof, and I didn't want our kids seeing mommy and daddy fighting. So I hired a PI to tail her and get the straight skinny on the slut, then I would divorce her.

When I thought that I had been faithful to that woman for nearly ten years, we shared three kids and a mortgage plus two car payments; this is how she repays me for loyalty. Those thoughts made me even sicker and angrier.

"Bill, we need to talk," she said; o shit, here it comes.

We were lying in bed with her on her side, me on mine, and ample space between.

"Bill, I've got something to tell you. Please hear me out, will you?"

"Okay, sure, what is it."

"You knew I was bi-sexual when I agreed to accept your marriage proposal. At that time, you agreed to my having a girlfriend. Recall?"

"Yes, I recall."

"I haven't had a girlfriend in a few years, and I thought that my feeling for desiring sex with girls had passed. That was until I had lunch with Stacy Morgan two months ago."

"The Morgans from down the street?"

"Yes, Henry and Stacy. We had a few glasses of wine, and our eyes met, and our hands touched. The next thing I knew, we were in her bed, and my head was between her legs lapping up her nectar, and she reciprocated. I am sure you can fill in the blanks. Honey, it was just sex, an afternoon's entertainment. You still have my love, dear."

She looked at me, trying to size up my reaction. I knew she liked loving other girls occasionally, and I had agreed to accept it before marriage. For the past few years, they had been only one-night stands; she had not had a lesbian lover until this Stacy Morgan affair. So I was stoic bout it, and Cindy, my wife, saw I was stoic before she continued.

"Baby, we have become lovers. At least twice a week, when the kids have been at school, we fuck for a couple of hours. We both enjoy it and want to keep making love, and we will continue for the foreseeable future. But I do not want my family to break up or lose my husband. Bill, honey, do you permit me to love her?"

"I agreed to accept your penchant for women when we agreed to marry, so I give you my permission to eat Stacy and vice versa; PROVIDED, as look it will not put our children at risk. They cannot know until they are of age?"

Yes, the children's welfare is precious to both of us."

"Okay. That also means, Cindy, that Stacy will not set foot in this house. "I'll not tolerate any of this Aunt Stacy bullshit. They will address her at all times as Mrs. Morgan."

"Okay, honey, we'll do that."

"Finally, this is not a license for you to go out fuck guys behind my back. I love you with all my heart, but if you betray me with another man, it is over between us, and I'll do my best to get custody of the children."

"I understand."

"That includes that arrogant sonofabitch, Henry Morgan."

"He's that last man on earth I would have sex with, Bill. The terrible things he's done to his wife, Stacy. Bill, be rest assured that you are the only man I want to have sex with and whose children I want to bear," Cindy responded.

"So can I have a fuckbuddy?"

"Yes, Bill, you can have a fuckbuddy, but I want to have a girl-girl conversation with her first."

"How about next week? If a gal likes me, am I allowed to fuck her?"

"You can fuck her; you've my permission. Just don't get her pregnant. Any little Bill's or Billie's running around better be mine. Do YOU get it?"

"Yes, ma'am, understood."

Then I said,

"Cindy, while I am away, why don't you and Stacy plan some girl time? I am sure either grandmother would be happy to spoil them for a week."

"We may just do that; thank you, my love."

"Right now, though, I am going to give you some love just to remind you whose wife you are."

After pulling her to me, I sent my hand under her nightgown and then under the elastic of her panties, going down until I felt her smooth camel toe.

"You have a filthy mind," Cindy said, "Tanking advantage of a helpless woman."

"The helpless woman in bed with me likes what I plan to do to her."

"Pervert. Before you ravage me, wait just a second."

She raised her hips and slid her panties off, depositing them on the floor. Then she sat up to pull her nightgown off, and it joined the panties on the floor. A drop of milk appeared on each of her nipples because she was still nursing our two-year-old daughter. Like my baby girl, I fastened my mouth to each and began to suck.

"O thank you, honey, they were so full, and I needed a milking. I am so wet."

I positioned myself so she could rub my cock, which was rock hard, along her slit, finding that she was very wet. After taking suck out more milk, I ask,

"Where would my lady like to be stuffed?"

"Yes, put it in my kitty. I love your cock inside."

After spreading her legs to access her temple of love, she locked her legs behind me, and we began to make a baby. My cock was sliding in and out of her. She emitted one groan after another as my ram thrust deep into her.

"Bill, do not fall in love with that other woman when you have sex together. Please, I need your love."

"I'll try, but she might have a tighter pussy."

"My pussy is still tight, isn't it?"

"Yes baby, it is tight, and you have all the other girl gear I love. But it is your personality that has captured my heart. There is no other woman in the universe like you."

The moans resumed, and the bed creaked,

"Honey, I am going to have an orgasm very soon. Fast and harder."

Within minutes she arched her back, pulled me closer into her pussy, and dug her nails into my back, then shocked. After she woke our first baby, she didn't scream anymore. When she with an orgasm scream, she would relieve herself in other ways.

I grunted and groaned, then fired three strings of baby bills into her hot pussy.

After dismounting, we kissed in the afterglow of love; I was holding my naked wife close to me when she looked up at me and said,

"Honey, what do you think of conceiving another baby?"

"We agreed to three before we married, but now you ask me for a fourth child. I am not opposed to the idea, but I do not want it born before Emma gets to be three years old. Yes, Cindy, I like the idea."

"Okay, when these birth control pills are finished, I won't get a refill."

We went back for round two, where she had two orgasms, and I filled her womb with swimmers.

We had sex again in the morning before I went to work.

I got a message on my phone from my wife,

"Stacy loves licking out your cum, my love; we've made her day."

***********

Mrs. Monre, the District Sales Manager, and my immediate supervisor called me into her office at 10.

Mrs. Monroe was a lady in her mid-forties. She was average-looking and a little plump, making her figure very curvy. She had brown eyes and brown hair, her face was neither ugly nor attractive, but she always dressed very stylishly, and the best feature was her legs. Though she was a mature woman, she could wear a short skirt and not look ridiculous. Her next best feature was the endowment that jutted out of her chest.

But at times, she could be used to define the word "bitch."

"You wished to see me, ma'am?"

"Yes, I do, William. Please shut the door, then have a seat."

After I sat in front of her, she began,

"The Sales Meeting will be held very close to our location. So, to save money, I decided that we would drive in pairs to the meeting. You will be riding with me."

"Okay."

"I will pick you up Saturday afternoon just after twelve. Is that acceptable?"

"Sure, but Emma will not like you very much."

"Who is Emma? Your wife?"

"No, she is my twenty-sixth month-old daughter."

"Fortunately for me, she will not recall me being a meanie by taking her dada away when she becomes a big girl."

When Saturday arrived, Nancy, Mrs. Monroe, pulled up in her company car. After loading my stuff in, we take off. My kids ran out to return goodbye, followed by their mother. Emma is frying her eyes out and shaking her hand. Bill Jr. is doing his best to act like a man but failing at it, as one would expect for a nine-year-old. Seven-year-old sister, Sybil, is not crying, but tears are running down her face nonetheless.

"Okay, guys, I'll be back in a week. Obey your mother and grandmothers. I will find out if you don't. Goodbye, Baby," kissing her and pulling her as close as I dare without getting a rebuke.

Emma began to cry, but my boss had Milky Way bars for all three, which she gave to their mother. That quieted my little princess.

I got in the car, and off we went.

Nancy was wearing a tank top that exposed the top of her cleavage and tan shorts that looked like they were painted on. I did my best but couldn't keep my eyes off her. I was getting a stiff cock looking at the relaxed version of my boss. My cock was getting harder looking at those long shapely legs following them from the sandals to her groin.

"I notice that you like what you see, Bill."

"Yes, Nancy, you've great legs and a magnificent bosom."

"It has been a long time since a man has looked at me and has gotten a hard-on because of me. Would you lay with me if given a chance?"

"Yes, I'd make love to you."

"You would fuck me?"

"Yes, it would be my pleasure."

"What about your wife?"

"I let her have a lesbian over, and she allows me to have sex with another woman."

"Mmm, I see. We'd have to keep this secret and be discreet if we went through that."

"Yes, the non-fraternization policy."

The car had a bench seat, so it was easy for me to move over and place my hand on her thigh. She said nothing. So I moved my hand up to the edge of her shorts. Nancy squirmed and sighed.

"We'd better stop before I drive us off the road."

"Yes, I agree."

That is when I get a text message from my wife.

"The kids are at your mom's."

"Stacy is with me."

"We are being naughty, see."

A clip came on the phone. Both women were naked and kissing passionately.

"Stacy wants you to fuck her when you get home, and we want you to play with us."

My wife drops to he needs and begins licking Stacy's twat.

"Honey, Stacy tastes excellent. You'll love eating her out."

"We both want to fuck you. Come home soon."

"Bye for now."

Unconsciously I blurt out, "Darn women."

"What's that about?"

"My wife sent me a test and clip with Her having fun with her girlfriend."

"Was it hot?"

"Yes, but I am sure it will get hotter, knowing her."

"That's it; I need you."

She leaves the Interstate, pulls into a Best Western, and gets us a room.

"You've got me so horny. Now you have to give me release. Fuck me."

As she steals out of her sandals, Nancy pulls down her shorts, and the panties come off simultaneously. Her next move is to free her tits from the confines of a sports bra, and when she lifts it over her head, two beauties pop up in front of my eyes. My mouth was watering with the thought of biting those two cherries atop that smooth white desert.

"May I?"

"Yes, enjoy."

I sucked her tits to my heart's content, and hearing her moans and groans stiffened my cock to the point of pain.

"Please fuck me, Bill; it has been a long time for me."

She spread her legs and bent her knees, offering me her temple of love. I pushed into it, and it was tighter than I ever thought. If she had not been soaking wet, It would have been a real struggle for me to bottom out inside her. As it was, it took three tries to get her open finally, but the effort was worth it.

The woman was a wild cat, but instead of snarling, she purred in contentment, moving her head from side to side and talking like a dirty slut,

"Fuck me like the whore I am,

"O God, I love your cock; never take it out,

"Bill, make me your slut. You can fuck me anytime you want. Shove that steel rod in deep,

"Please cum when I do, please."

She had at least three orgasms before I had one. I had painful full balls, and I fired into her dripping cunt.. After all of my semen inside her, my limp cock fell out of her, and I dismounted from beside Nancy.

"That was so damn good, Bill; we'll have to do it again tonight, the night following, and the night after. Oh, my pussy feels so good."

Nancy rolled over on top of me, kissing me repeatedly. My leg was between her two, so I could feel sex body fluids coming out of her.

"It is a shame," I said, "that we must stop now and move on down the road."

"I feel the same way, but we must shower and move on."

After the shower, we dressed but left our underwear off. My phone alerted me that I had a text message coming in. It was from my wife,

"I hope you have found a partner for tonight and will get some pussy.

.

" When Stacy and I were fucking, all I could think of was you and our children.,

"I hope you enjoy the picture,

Shortly afterward, a nude picture of Cindy filled the screen. She was posing full frontal with her hands behind her back and her feet.

"Pease, let me see," Nancy asked, so I handed the phone to her.

"Your wife is beautiful and sexy. She loves you very much. You are a lucky man Bill."

"Yes, I know that I am."

When we got back on the road, I was driving, and Nancy was probing me about my wife,

"Do you think she'd allow me to be your mistress?"

"I think she would, but you must take that up with her."

"Are you looking forward to us fucking tonight?"

"Yes, I am. Until today I never thought that you had a shred of affection. I know differently now."

"Being a bitch is not in my nature. I have to force it sometimes.

She signed us in when we finally got to our first scheduled stop.

"Where is my key?"

"You are seeping with me tonight," was the reply that Nancy gave.

She was not kidding either. There was only one queen-sized bed. There was also a love seat, an upholstered chair, and a small kitchen table with two chairs. Nancy turned back to me as she checked what was in the kitchen cabinet. I get behind her, cup both of her tits, and kiss the back of her neck while I push my stiff rod against her butt.

"Are you horny, Nancy?"

"Yes, if you want to fuck me, I am very horny."

"Okay, let's shower together to get the road grime off, and we'll take it from there."

"Sounds like an excellent plan to me."

Two naked people, one male, and the other female, stood naked in the shower stall. She made me feel very horny, and my cock stood straight out, pointing at her round ass.

"That hole is off limits, Bill."

"I wasn't aiming for the star hole but the hidden one. Bend over."

She did as I asked. I targeted my cock for her love gate and penetrated her again, sliding my cock deep into her vagina. The head of my cock is being titillated ribbed in her baby chute. The sensation is filling my balls, man seed; I will claim this woman again. My babies will be in her.

"Ahhh! Yes, fuck me again."

My boss is enjoying my ministrations on her. Her moans reveal the pleasure she's feeling as my manhood slides in and out of her well-lubed hole. She is thrusting back, trying to get me deeper inside her.

"Bill, fuck me faster."

I do as requested.

"Oooo! Yes! Do that."

Nancy is stiffening; she's going to have another orgasm. She is pressing hard against my groin, and I am pushing harder into her ass.

"Here it comes, Nancy."

She receives my present with a loud, "Ahhhh!!."

"Damn, Bill, I am getting used to this again, lover."

Nancy gets on her knees and turns around. She pops my cock in her mouth, and I feel her licking the shaft. After she stops, Nancy stands up to tell me that mixing our sex juices tastes spectacular.

We go to dinner after cleaning up, and when we return, I unzip her dress and unhook her bra.

"You are getting forward, William."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, be discreet though when we make love to each other. Check your phone. Let's see what your wife has sent you."

There were three messages. The earliest showed Stacy and Nancy standing together dressed in running suits.

"Hi, honey. Stacy and I have bought butt plugs and a strap-on. We will insert the butt plugs in each other for you and your lover. Okay, Stacy, show me that pretty ass of yours."

Stacy unzips the bottom allowing it to fall on the floor. She turns her ass to the phone, bends over, and spreads her cheeks. My wife, Cindy, lube up the toy and puts a generous glob of lube on Stacy's asshole.

Cindy lines up the toy to Stacy's ass and pushes it in. She doesn't scream

as it stretches her anus. At last, the large bulb is accepted, leaving Stacy gasping as she erects herself. There is no sign of pleasure on her face, it s more like bewilderment, and her body adjusts to this steel invader. After walking around a bit, she finally speaks.

"Okay, Cindy, your turn."

My wife's pretty ass appears on the screen, and she bends over to get her asshole lubed in preparation for the butt plug. Stacy lined it up and pushed it in. My wife accepts it more easily because, on certain occasions, she lets me use her ass, otherwise forget it. That is why I look forward to Christmas, New Year's Day, her birthday, my birthday, the kid's birthdays, and our wedding anniversary. These are the days when I can ass fuck her.

"Baby, it's a lot thicker than your cock, but I prefer your cock to this. Also, I am giving you all three of my holes. We want a video of you and your love for doing things. Bye. Lov

"Wow, that was incredible, Bill. Your wife is very adventurous."

"She has limits, but she is a great lover."

The second video; was a close-up of my wife's tongue licking out Stacy's honey.

The last message was also a video; Stacy was licking Cindy's pussy in this episode.

.

Nancy looks at me with an evil grin,

"If we make a sex video and send it to your wife and her friend, could you keep my face hidden if we send them a film of you and me having sex?"

"Sure, why?"

"I want to send your wife a picture of us fucking. I want her to know that you have a fuckbuddy this weekend too."

"Okay, why not."

She wanted one phone to catch my cock pumping in and out of her and the other phone to record our humping. We got the phones set up and then began the show.

"Hello, Cindy. My name is Charlotte. I want you to know that he's already fucked me a few times, and he will fuck me many more times before the week is out. I am not trying to take him from you, but I do hope he can continue to have sex after this week is through. He has a great technique when he makes love, but you already know that though Stacy doesn't yet. Well, enough prologue; let's fuck Bill. Strip me."

After getting her naked, I move my hand up between her legs and then stick two fingers. After drawing them out, the only natural this to do would be to lick them clean.

"Tell Cindy how good I taste if you dare to."

"She tastes great, hun, and she sucks a mean dick as well."

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers
12