Regional Sales Convention 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to show her that as soon as possible. Stand up while I strip you."

This show turned me on when she pulled down my brief, which exposed my stiff cock.

"Mmmm, Cindy, you know how good his baby juice tastes, and so do I, but I am going to suck him until he is as stiff as he can get."

Nancy (Charlotte) licked the head and then took the head in her mouth to pop it in and out.

"Look, Cindy, precum. Watch as I lick it off him."

Nancy did lick it off the tip of my cock. After which, she took the whole length in her mouth and bean suck, making all the slurping noises she could as she did it. She's supping my balls the entire time, and after, I am as hard as possible; Nancy tells my wife,

"His balls are full, Cindy. All of it is going in my kitty, too."

Then after a short pause,

"Come here and fuck me, stud."

I push my cock into her, and Nancy tosses another barb at my wife,

"Mercy Cindy, he's stretching pussy and has filled my kitty with his sausage. O! He feels so good inside."

We began fucking. Nancy was very verbal, to tease my wife, I guess. When she approached having an orgasm, I was instructed to fuck her faster, and I happily granted her a wish. Her vagina was hot; I guess my wife's teasing turned her on as well. After she released her tension, I removed mine, and Nancy couldn't help herself, it seemed; she had to let Cindy know how grateful she was,

"That was fantastic. Thank you for letting him fuck me this week. See his seed draining out of me. In a way, I hope he impregnated me. I hope we can meet after he returns, and perhaps we can have a hot threesome. Later, Charlotte."

We sent the video; the reply was not late in coming.

"Charlotte, I am happy you are enjoying MY husband's company. Remember, he is mine, and if you try to take him, I'll scratch your eyes out. You can fuck him this week because I did give him a Hall Pass. After that, you and I will have to sit down for a girl-girl discussion to see if anything happens between him and you and me in the future. Honey, I am not angry with you. I gave you free rein; maybe that was a mistake. I love you, Bill, and always want you by my side. One final thing, I am your wife; your babies are mine, not she's or any other woman's; and, when you get home, you will get me pregnant. Love, Cindy."

"Wow," I said, in bewilderment. I got off the bed and sat in the upholstered chair with my elbow on the armrest, holding my hand.

Nancy walks over, still naked with my jizz running down her leg, and after making room for herself, sits down,

"What is wrong?"

"I am not sure what she meant by all that."

"She's reclaiming you, and you will give her another because she wants it. She loves you and doesn't want to lose or see her family break up. She may allow you and me to have relations under her supervision, and I think she will because Cindy wants to keep Stacy as a girlfriend."

"Are you sure?"

"Nearly 100%."

"I feel better now; thank you for talking to me."

"You are welcome, lover."

After that, I lift one of her tits and begin licking and sucking the nipple. My cock got hard, and I felt it pushing against her slit. Nancy moans and groans, but when I move her around so that her back is to me and her legs are straddling me, I try moving to find her hope.

"It is right here," Nancy said as her hand guided my cock into her. We're

fucking again, but I feel deeper inside her love basket this time.

Somehow, after I hear how well my wife has taken the fact that I am fucking another woman, fucking this woman on my lap is more enjoyable.

This would be only the first night; if today was the start, what is the week holding for Nancy and me?

The End

To be continued

12