Regreening is a Nice Way to Meet

Story Info
A potent relationship between between a Daddy and two girl.
6.3k words
4.59
6.4k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: As always, this is a fantasy. Breeding is a powerful, amazing fantasy but in real life deserves a lot of caution around the play. More so, sadly, in the US's current state. Kinksters, remember that consent and communication are the basis of all sexual goodness.

The sun shone lazily through layers of fog, illuminating the vacant lot with a delicate light that made even its barren, sandy earth look promising. Evie checked the time on her phone, and looked around; four people had shown up, so today's planting should go quickly. Tom clearly felt the same; without waiting for stragglers, he got up in the bed of the pickup truck and clapped his hands once, drawing people's attention.

"Thanks so much for coming out to help us regreen this lot," he said, "By the pickup here you'll find gloves, a bucket of seeds, and a weird long tube with a bulb on the end." As he spoke, Evie held up each of the items, and then Tom jumped down and together they showed how to use it: Ram the rod into the earth, squeeze the handle to make a cavity below, and drop a seed into the open funnel at the top. "Remember that each pole digs the right size for the seeds in the assigned bucket, don't mix them up," Tom said. People nodded, eager to get started. Evie and Tom both led the way, demonstrating how to work effectively in a pair.

A couple hours later, that portion of the work was done. Tom jumped up to thank everyone, and to say this was all anyone had signed on for, but they'd love a volunteer or two to stay and help with spreading the mulch. He stressed no one should feel pressure, but if anyone wanted to spend a bit more time in the sun inhaling the scent of cedar while working, they were welcome.

In the end, only one person stayed, a young woman in a pair of overalls, slightly baggy t-shirt, and brunette ponytail threaded back through a baseball cap. Evie hadn't noticed her so much during the work, she was an unobtrusive presence, but not a weak or uncompelling one. As the crowd dispersed, she seemed to come more into focus. Tom smiled at this demure girl and said, "It was Jo, wasn't it?.

"Yes," she replied, and smiled, "And you were Tom and Evie."

There was a moment there, just a calm, peaceful moment between them, each of them marking this beat of introduction, feeling comfortable with each other. Then Tom said, "Jo, thanks for staying. It really makes it more fun for us to have another working with us; it keeps our perspective on this fresh."

Evie handed Jo a pitchfork while Tom ripped open a bag of the cedar-chip mulch and poured it into descending piles on the slight slope. Evie and Jo followed behind. Evie showed her how to plunge the tines into the mulch and turn it over as a faster method than just shoveling, and how to avoid the seedlings they just planted with a little circular motion of the pitchfork. Within a minute Jo's motions matched her own, a smooth swing and sway of well-coordinated muscles, under the direction of someone determined to get things right. Tom was surprised when they caught up to him, and sprinted back to the truck to get another bag.

Evie and Jo leaned on their handles, and Evie thought of what a nice flush the work had brought to Jo's slightly pale complexion, and again felt a serene comfort with her, unpressured by her presence. She noticed they stood nearly exactly the same height, and found herself flicking her eyes over Jo curiously; the outfit she wore made it hard to read her body type, but something in the way she stood reminded Evie of herself. She felt a curious note of recognition.

Tom was back, going faster this time as he spilled the mulch out and headed back for another bag, and for the next half hour they worked in smooth concert together, breathing hard but with the pleasure that can only be brought by accomplishing a task in a team with physics synchronized. The smell of cedar, the sunlight lancing through the dust they raised as they worked made it seem like they were engaged in some ceremony, and in a way they were, giving life to new greenery.

"Wow," Tom said, as they finished, "Damn good job." "That was fun," Jo said, and fanned herself a bit, "I haven't worked that hard outdoors in a while. I'd forgotten how it makes me feel."

Evie dug into the cooler on the back of the truck and passed out cold drinks. Tom took his in one hand and went up and down the rows of seedlings, picking up the torn bags of mulch he'd discarded along the way, neatening a pile here and there. Evie took a long swig of her drink, and said to Jo, "You seem like you've done something like this before."

Jo's throat was pulsing as she drank thirstily herself, and Evie's eyes lingered on that sight, until Jo responded, "Nothing like this, but I love gardening and plants and it seemed pretty straightforward. And I'm really looking forward to seeing what it looks like as it grows in over time, so I was motivated."

Tom returned, packing away the last of the tools. "Can we give you a lift anywhere?" he asked Jo, but she shook her head.

"I live just down the block from here," she smiled, "You were kinda doing personal gardening for me today, so it's only fair I helped."

Tom smiled back, and flicked his eyes to Evie for just a moment, reading her, before saying, "We have a really fun garden at our place. We'd love to have you come and see it sometime."

Evie hadn't been expecting that, but as soon as Tom said it she nodded enthusiastically, "Absolutely, yes. And I always have plants I need to give away."

Jo looked between them, her face moving in thought for a moment before she smiled broadly and said, "Sure." They shared numbers, and agreed on 'sometime next week'. Evie and Tom drove home and unloaded the gear into their garage. Tired as she was, Evie went out to their garden; mostly a forest of spiky succulents with various other drought-tolerant plants, baking happily in the direct sun. She ran her fingers over some of her favorites, feeling their alien, pleasantly rough skins.

When she came back in, Tom had already showered. After she did likewise, she found him still naked, sitting on the edge of their bed. She smiled, dropping the towel from herself, and walked towards him with the deliberate pace she knew he loved, tracing her fingers along her stomach up to delicately brush the underside of her breasts. His cock rose with the beating of his heart as she approached, hardening before her gaze. He reached up as she stood before him and pushed down gently but firmly on her shoulder, and she sank to her knees, pressing her face against his cock. The now-hard length of it felt so warm against her cheek.

"Good girl," he said, simply, and stroked his hand along her other cheek, her face between his cock and hand. Then he repositioned his cock so that it lay on her forehead, and moved his hips forward, his balls brushing her lips. She took the cue immediately, opening her mouth to eagerly take first one, then the other. She looked up at him, at his cock, worshipfully, the weight of his cock on her face a blessing. "I'm glad we got that whole plot planted," he said, his deep, rich voice reflective. That he liked to use her while talking about the day, while doing something else, made her feel so submissive, so much an instrument for his pleasure, and so domestically grounded, as well. The rumble of his deep voice, and knowing he was truly sharing with her.

"You did a good job figuring out exactly how much we'd need, to, it was pretty dead on." He smiled down at her, pulling his hips back a bit, her letting his balls leave her mouth with an audibly wet sound. He moved his cock across her face, dragging it across her cheek, down under her chin, up to the other cheek. Moving it back down to her lips, letting her kiss it lovingly as it passed against them. "My recruiting got us a good number of people, too, could always do with more but that was a good group." His voice got a little deeper, a little more intimate, as he said, "And Jo. Now that was an unexpected pleasure."

Evie was surprised by how much just hearing Daddy say Jo's name affected her. She spoke up, her lips slightly muffled by his cock as he stroked his cock against her lips. "She was such a good worker, I was impressed."

He nodded, slipping his hand down to her mouth and pushing two fingers in even as his cock slid against her cheek again, teasingly. "I'm looking forward to having her in our garden. I felt really at ease with her." Evie nodded as she sucked his fingers with the pressure she knew he liked, lifting her tongue inside her mouth to stroke along first one, then his other finger.

Finally, he slid them out and caressed her face with them as he positioned his cock at the entrance to her mouth and wound his hand in her hair. He pushed in with a long stroke, the girth of his cock always a shock, nothing she could ever fully get used to expecting. The first sensation was her lips stretching around it as the bulb of his cock entered, then that girth sliding across her tongue, giving her that incredible sense of fullness; then the cockhead challenging the back of her throat, making her gag even as she tilted her head and swallowed and let him into her throat as he pushed again. His eyes met hers as she gagged again as he pulled almost all the way out, a rush of saliva already filling her mouth as he went back in again.

"Such a good little sweetheart for Daddy," he said as he throatfucked her, giving her moments to recover after she gagged hard but steadily using her little mouth, every long stroke out now accompanied by a little wave of spit down her chin, spattering onto her tits. When he went in at his deepest he reached down and touched her throat, pressing against it, feeling his own cock inside her, and her eyes rolled at the domination of that, at how much she must totally look his in this moment. She braced her hands against his thighs, her signal that she was ready for him to turn up the volume, and she saw him smile before he pulled her head down on his cock and kept himself buried in her throat for a long moment before pulling out, letting her gasp-gag before throatfucking her again, cockhead working its way into her throat every time, saliva hanging in ropes and chains from her chin and his cock on the outstroke.

"You're such a beautiful mess," he said, his eyes devouring the sight of her slick body, and she agreed, she tried to nod in time with his motions on her head--the sounds of it were all so raw, shlicking, gagging, slurping sounds that were so primally sexual. She thought again of what she must look like, sound like, and for a strong moment the desire to have an observer there, someone who could appreciate this about her, rang strongly through her mind and body. It was the same moment that Tom began to cum, where Daddy's cock, still lodged in her throat, jerked and pumped his hot seed into her. She put all of her willpower in holding herself there while he roared, cursed, and groaned his way through the orgasm, until the last jet was delivered into her, and then she let his slickened girth slide out of her throat and mouth, leaning her wet face against it, gasping.

After that she crawled up onto Daddy, playing with his chest hair as he dozed in satiated aftermath, the irreplaceable warmth of having pleased him cradling her just as his arm did, until she dozed too. He woke, and made them dinner; she rose to the smells of that. Later that night, they fucked, her desire at such a pitch she came within minutes of him entering her.

***

A few days later, Tom told her that Jo would be coming to the garden the next Friday afternoon, and would stay for dinner. Apparently she wasn't much of a party/club girl, and the idea of a quiet garden night was appealing to her. That Friday, Tom made the food while Evie burnished the garden, setting pillows out on the chairs and refilling the hummingbird feeders. When Jo arrived, she was wearing a simple A-line skirt, quite demure in presentation but showing much more about her body than the overalls had. She had brought a present, an air plant "There's always room for air plants," she said, handing it over, and Evie had the pleasure of adding it to their hanging wall of air plants and epiphytes, leading her straight through the house to the garden as Tom finished preparing the meal.

"Wow," Jo said, "I'm sincerely impressed," Evie blushed a little, but was deeply gratified. The garden was one of her biggest indulgences of her own time, probably her greatest pleasure after sex, and had come to bear more and more of the imprint of her own individuality and taste. She showed Jo some of the more unusual succulents and impressive succulents they had, great thorny ones that squatted menacingly and deep-red and purple fleshy organisms, sending up their weird, alien stalks. Tom came out with a fruit and cheese plate, and they all ate together as the lentil stew slow-cooked. Jo turned out to be from Humboldt, a college town north of SF, and had enjoyed a tomboy youth that went a long way to explaining how quickly she'd picked up the skills during the planting. She turned out to be nearly exactly Evie's age, and had a pretty cool-ass job in handling logistics for the aquarium in Golden Gate Park

The conversation flowed well, the lentils were enjoyed by all, and Jo sat there in their garden, complementing it: familiar, not something new and needing accommodation. Evie found herself asking more questions than she normally did in most conversations, let alone with new people, but Jo's smiling responses always reassured her that the steps she was taking, however hesitant, were on the right path. The stars had spun out overhead and they'd turned on the firepit, Evie sitting on Tom's lap, before Jo stirred herself to say, "This was amazing, and I'd like to do it again." They both nodded, and Evie got up, and then showed her out. She hugged them both on her way out.

She had barely been out the door before Tom had his hands on her, pulling her against him, bending down to kiss her. She kissed back happily, leaning into him, until after long moments he broke the kiss and smiled, "You looked so happy talking with Jo tonight," he said, his hands going to the sash on her dress, untying it in an unhurried way.

He bent his head and kissed her collarbones, tugging open the dress to reveal more. Underneath, she was wearing a pink mesh see-through set, blatantly sexual, and she was gratified by his smile as he saw it. "I feel really comfortable with her," Evie said, "But not in a boring way."

His hands wrapped around her waist as he gave her another long, searching kiss before he released her. His hands cupped her breasts, squeezing tight, fingers trapping her nipples and giving her a little lightning-jolt. "Not at all a boring way. She has something really compelling about her to me." Hearing him say it out loud made her heart skip a beat; a small obsidian flash of fear, but gone in a moment, replaced with an argent shine of pleasure. His hands pulled on her breasts now, tugging on her nipples through the fabric, making her sway forwards with the force of it, "She's your age, your height, and her body is so much like yours," he mused, her eyes sparking with pleasure every time he took the treatment of her breasts into that magical place where pain was read by her brain as pleasure.

She dared to ask, "Does the sight of her make Daddy aroused?" and moved her hand to his thigh, feeling for his cock pressing hard against his jeans, "Part of this erection is because of her, isn't it?" She teased.

"Yes," he said, happily, releasing his grip on her breasts to reach down and unbuckle, to haul out his cock as he turned her around and pushed her over the front-hall table. She grabbed the edges, expecting him to plunge into her, but instead he smacked the cock hard against her ass, "There were a few moments tonight with her where it would have felt really natural to just kiss her," he said, a tender note in his voice, while his big hand smacked down on her other asscheek, a stinging shockwave from it expanding through her body, pleasure and pain tumbling over each other, making her dizzy.

"Picture that," he said, as he delivered another smack with his hand, his cock sliding down, finding her entrance, seeking her out. "Picture that sweet girl's lips meeting mine for the first time." Evie did, letting his command help her imagination blossom, and she imagined seeing Jo's sweet face as Daddy kissed her, as she felt the passion and intensity that Evie got to feel from him. She imagined it as if she was kneeling watching it, from that perspective of submission, and she cried out in pleasure from the mix of the physical, of his cock starting to push relentlessly into her tight pussy, and from being so far inside this extremity of submission, finding joy in the idea of her Daddy with another girl, a girl like her.

"I can see it, Daddy. It's beautiful. She's lovely," she said, meaning every word, and he leaned over her as he fucked her urgently, his hand going down to her clit, her dress still half-hanging off her, raised up above her hips, "I think she'd find you lovely in this moment too," he said, his voice rumbling against her and that thought, of Jo's pretty eyes getting to witness this side of her, pushed her over the edge. She turned her head, seeing herself in a mirror, dress-half off, bent over and fucked. She felt her pussy clamping and releasing on his cock as she shuddered out a long, ragged breath, hearing him groaning in pleasure, feeling him trying to fuck her through it but her pussy so tight at times she held him in place.

She collapsed more thoroughly onto the table after the last of her orgasm had passed through her, and she felt the deep, ass-smacking strokes that showed Daddy was about to flood her pussy with cum. He growled animalistically and shouted 'Fuck!" as he gave one last huge thrust and held himself deep, deep inside her, their bodies impossibly close, every drop of his seed planted as far inside her young body as it could go.

Afterwards, he lifted her body up while he was still inside her, sweeping his arm under her legs, and carried her to the bedroom. He slid out of her when he bent to put her in bed, and he crawled in after her, holding her. She could feel his concern, and so she said "It was all good, Daddy. So very good."

His embrace of her turned fiercely tender, grateful, and his kisses on the nape of her neck were accompanied by his voice, "Such a good girl for me. I can't wait for the next time Jo visits." They continued to make out for so long after that his cock grew rampant and he fucked her again, putting cushions under her hips to give them an angle where her tummy bulged from the fucking, where they could both see the physical effects of him on her tight body. Being fucked while his cum was still inside her was an amazing experience, and she came for him again, writhing against his cock as he stretched her out. He pulled out as he finished this time, and a much-larger-than-anticipated shower of cum landed on Evie's stomach and breasts, a warm reward, leaving them both panting and laughing.

***

The next time that Jo visited, Tom was running late, an unexpected emergency at work delaying him. Evie was gratified that Jo didn't seem to mind his absence, happy to spend one-on-one time with her. Jo was dressed in a simple blouse that nonetheless showed off her tight curves well, and basic jeans. Even simple as this, it was the best view that Evie had gotten of her body, and felt like a revelation. Jo really did have almost exactly her body type. They both got a tiny bit shy at first, but mutual work in the garden, as Evie asked Jo to help her water and feed the succulents, quickly brought them back into their easy vibe. As they gave drops of mysterious nutrients to orchids and sprayed mists on jewel-green aloe vera, Jo related it back to her work, to the complex system routing various kinds of salt and freshwater that the aquarium fish needed.

12