Regreening is a Nice Way to Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo told Evie more about her upbringing, about feeling out of place at school for being too naïve and kind and believing the best of others, and how she'd grown more fierce but still valued kindness above other things. Evie opened up too, speaking about her perfectionism, her need to channel her fundamental drive to improvement so that it truly rewarded her and didn't consume her. At one point when Evie talked about something that had affected her, Jo reached out, touching her arm gently, a moment of comfort charged with such assurance.

They went inside to wash up, and while Jo was in the bathroom, Evie prepared her weed vape pen. When Jo came out, Evie was taking a puff and offering it to her, which she accepted happily, "It would be hard to grow up in Humboldt without being into this," she remarked as she took a pull and held it. With that pleasant buzz, they went back to the garden, just in time for Tom to arrive back home. Evie rose to greet him, kissing him on the cheek and saying "Hello, Daddy."

He kissed her back, embracing her, and she turned back to Jo and saw a new expression on her face, a curiosity, and Evie realized what had slipped out. She searched Jo's face, and saw her smile in response, a little nod, a small communication that yes, it's okay, nothing is wrong. The same sincerity radiating from her as always. Jo sat down, not just relieved but happy. She passed the weed to Tom, saying, "We started without you."

He grinned, and took a hit, stretching out, starting to relax. Evie rubbed his harm sympathetically, and he said, "Just happy to be home, I'm totally fine now."

Jo's curiosity gave rise to a question: "How long have you two been together?" she asked.

Evie laughed, and looked at Tom, who said, "Well, there's two ways of counting that. We've been seeing each other physically for about two years now. But we talked online for quite awhile before that."

Jo raised her eyebrow, and Tom took a moment, and elaborated, "I write erotica, and post it online. I also offer to write stories for people, if they can articulate them well and I like the idea. Evie messaged me with a really awesome writing prompt that played with so many elements, and I wrote it almost immediately. For a few months, that was our relationship: she was my muse."

Jo's expression had only been startled for a moment, and then a happy smile had grown, looking back and forth between them, "That's nothing I could have guessed," she said, "But you two communicate so well, it's believable it started with words." She paused, and then said, "Did writing those stories set up any problems for when you hooked up? I mean, you can go a lot farther in a story than in real life."

Tom looked to Evie, who responded, "Not problems--actually I'd say it's fun, because we do things in real life that remind us of the stories, of the fantasies. We can play-act them to some extent, but symbolism works too."

Jo nodded, and grinned, "Ok how could that not make me super curious? Can I read one?"

"Right now?" asked Tom, and she nodded, "Yeah. I read fast."

Tom stood up, and went inside the house. Jo looked at Evie and reached out, touching her arm the way she had before, showing care, "You'd let me know if you were hesitant, right?"

Evie responded with the warmth of truth: "I'm not at all hesitant. I'm just wondering which story you'll pick to read."

Tom returned with a tablet, open to a directory of his stories--tagged with the various kinks. "Some of these are fantasies, some of these are memories," he said, "Do you want privacy, or..?"

And Jo laughed, and said, "No, having the muse and author present for the reading is fun." They sat down again, this time Evie sat on Tom's lap, his hands going around her, resting on her stomach, as they watched Jo scroll through the tablet, select a story, and start reading.

It was one of those long, suspenseful waits that still seems to pass in an instant. Evie watched Jo scan the tablet, a smile on her face, her breathing steady at first and then increasing. She reacted to the text in little moments, a cock of her head, a deeper smile, her eyes flaring in surprise, but she didn't look up until the very end. She put the tablet down, and looked right at Evie as she said, "That was incredibly hot." Evie got up, and picked up the tablet, and saw that Jo had chosen a story marked with D/s and breeding, and one of her favorite stories. She felt a glow of satisfaction, a strange bit of pride, and handed the tablet back to Tom wordlessly as she looked at Jo. Jo's dark eyes glowed with desire in the light of the firepit, and Evie sat in the seat next to her, reaching out for her hand. Jo gave it, and Evie held it tightly.

"So from that story, I'd guess you've been calling him Daddy from the start," Jo said.

Evie nodded, "Yes."

"It was sweet the way you said it to him," Jo said. She looked between the two of them, started to speak, caught herself, and smiled. Tom picked up the thread.

Tom said, "I want you to know, Jo, that we're all about enthusiastic consent. We really enjoy your company, and will respect any boundaries you ever draw."

Jo nodded, and said, "I actually do trust that. The story helped." She squeezed Evie's hand, and said, "I'm a bit too shy for outdoors though, can we go inside?"

Evie led Jo in while Tom turned off the firepit and followed them. Evie stopped in the living room, turning to face her. She leaned in, and Jo responded in perfect mirror, their lips halving the distance, meeting lightly. Tom entered, and saw them, and stood back, letting the moment have its time. Perfectly matched in height, Evie found herself reaching out confidently for Jo, finding her body so familiar already. She ran her hands along Jo's hips. The kisses came tenderly, quickly, still light. Jo finally slipped back a little, and then rose back up for a final kiss and said, "For tonight, Evie, is it okay for me to just watch? To join you that way?"

Evie nodded at first, and then hesitated, "Yes, but can you be close? And from time to time, to hold my hand?"

"Of course," Jo said, tangling her fingers in Evie's raising them to her mouth to kiss. Then she let go, and nestled in a chair by the couch.

Tom came up behind Evie then, his big body looming over hers. His hands caressed her, over her sundress, smoothed the fabric down. He stroked her hair, kissed her neck, her cheek, all while maintaining eye contact with Jo. He worked his hands along her back, both thrilling her with the feeling of his strength and kneading out the tension she had in her muscles tired from gardening. Evie closed her eyes for a moment in pleasure at feeling cared for, under his hands. When she opened them, Jo was looking at her face now with that familiar expression of curiosity and expectation.

Tom moved his hands to her waist, holding her tightly there for a moment, pulling her back into him. He said to Jo, "I love holding her here, because it emphasizes the contrast in our bodies so well. My large fingers wrapped around this waist." He moved them down to her waist, "Well, there's lots of places to hold her where her incredible femininity shines out." He span Evie around, making her laugh, and kissed her, sitting down on the couch and bringing her on top of him. "I think it's time for the dress to be gone," he said, and Evie reached for it and pulled the whispering fabric over her body, revealing herself completely naked underneath.

Jo said, "Wow!" approvingly, and Evie felt delight. Daddy's hands went to her ass, grabbing it, spreading it, and she threw herself into this moment and raised herself up, making sure that Jo had a clear view of his hands pulling her open, showing off her pussy.

She said, "Can I turn and face her, Daddy?" and he kissed her and said, "Of course, sweetheart." Eagerly, she turned, sitting down on him, feeling his cock hard through her pants under her and seeing Jo's face flushed, her smile wide, her eyes dancing, legs moving restlessly as she watched. Tom unbuttoned his shirt, pushing her forward to ride his thigh as he unbuckled.

She stood up to allow him to pull the jeans down, and reached under her for his cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. "Not just yet," he said, and she obeyed, her hand dragging him back and forth across her pussylips. "Do you need your hand held?" he asked, and she nodded, looking at Jo, who easily got up and joined them on the couch, sitting right next to her, taking her hand. Evie bowed her head, feeling that soft feminine grasp on her even as she sank down on Daddy's cock.

Jo leaned forwards, and said, "Damn, that's a thick cock."

Evie felt Tom's laughter through her body, through their connection, and he said, "And she's so good at taking it." Evie was only halfway down, but the compliment melted her, she bit her lip and pushed down harder, the slickness of her pussy easing the rest of him inside her. She rocked back and forth there, with him in the depths of her, before slowly rising.

Daddy grabbed her ass in his hands as she pumped herself on him, and his thumb probed against her tight little opening there. Jo sat back up to look at that, as Daddy pressed down, worked his thumb inside her, and said "I love feeling my cock inside her this way." Evie turned her head, seeking approval in Jo's eyes and found it, and more, a profound satisfaction overcome with incredible lust. Jo's hands were moving on herself, grasping her breasts as she looked at them fuck. Evie held her own breasts as she obediently rode Daddy's cock, showing off in front of this girl who was so like her.

Daddy put his other hand up to her mouth, and shoved three fingers in, and she made a pleased gargling noise as he filled all three of her holes, as she was put on display as such an ideal fucktoy. "Holy shit," she heard Jo say, and she felt the potential for an orgasm blossom inside her. She squeezed Jo's hand, she reached down and squeezed Tom's thigh with the other, letting him know that she could come with stimulation.

"Fuck yes, come for me," he said, "Come in front of Jo. Show her that. Show her how much you've always loved Daddy's cock inside you." The words were fuel and release; her legs grew weak and sent her plunging down on his thick cock, filling her to the hilt. She strummed her hand on her clit while she held herself there. Daddy's fingers were still in her mouth, claiming her, and she sucked them, his thumb still rammed up inside her ass. She lost control, crying out and shuddering, broken and remade by the force of the orgasm.

After a few lost moments she was aware of him kissing the nape of her neck, and of Jo, close, Jo's hand on her thigh as well as holding her hand. Jo's voice said, "That was beautiful. You looked incredible."

She felt Jo's face against hers for a moment, not a kiss but a press of cheek to cheek, somehow more intimate while not at all interrupting her connection with Tom. Tom took his fingers from her mouth, cupping that hand around one of her breasts, letting her feel her own saliva coat them. Tom helped her rise off of him on still slightly shaky legs, letting go her grasp on Jo's hand, then got up as well, guiding her to position at one arm of the couch. He had her face him, then pushed her back on it, her hips on the arm of the couch, her head almost in Jo's lap. Jo reached out and caressed her face delicately, brushing her hair back. Tom was lubing his cock now, and she heard him say, "I really need your ass tonight, baby."

When he pressed against her there, she pressed back, she opened for him while looking into Jo's eyes, and he grunted in pleasure. "Fuck, your ass is so tight every time." Jo leaned over Evie, kissed her forehead, and gracefully rose. She walked to the arm of the couch and looked down at the sight of Daddy's cock pushing into her ass there, her legs held up in his hands.

"You look just obscenely full of him," she said, and came back to sit down, this time closer, raising Evie's head, truly putting it in her lap. Evie's eyes opened wider as Daddy pushed deeper, another inch, another pause to give her little body time to get used to it.

"Please Daddy," she said, with her eyes locked on Jo's, "Please use your little fucktoy." Feeling him penetrate another inch, the ripple of pleasure through his body.

"I love taking your little ass, Evie," he growled, "Claiming you. You're Daddy's little slut."

She nodded from her position with her head on Jo's thighs, "Anytime you need me, Daddy." she said, while feeling her own pleasure still coursing through her, her pussy feeling empty and aching in a deliriously wonderful way after his cock had been in it, and her ass feeling impossibly full as he started to really fuck her there, to move his hips in long strokes. It was such an incredibly intense feeling; his cock was the largest she'd ever had there, and every time it made her feel amazed not just that she could take it but how natural it felt to be stretched and opened by it.

Jo was looking back and forth between the sight of Tom's cock disappearing into her ass and her face. She felt so encompassed, so seen by this, on display but not exposed, held by the gaze as well as comforted by the closeness of Jo's body. When Evie felt one of Tom's hands move to her clit, she knew what he wanted, and said to Jo, "Daddy loves using my orgasm to get himself off. The way my ass reacts when I come is incredibly pleasurable for him." And then Daddy's fingers were gliding over her clit, slick with her honey. Her legs kicked and her eyes rolled, Jo's hands stroked her hair, and then it hit, a detonation of ecstasy at her core, her ass clenching down on Daddy as she shouted and cried out and had the glorious joy of hearing him cry out too, feeling his impossibly thick cock in her ass throb and pulse and know that he was pouring himself into her.

It was a long orgasm for them both, and by the end Evie was dizzy again, smiling up gratefully at Jo as her fingers traced lightly on her face. She felt Daddy pulling out of her ass, but his hands remained on her body, touching her, caressing her, "You were such a good girl for Daddy," he said, and Jo smiled at her more deeply when he said it. There hadn't been anything quite like this before, this moment of total acceptance, and with it came a future that had more in it than Evie had thought of before, and certainly more Jo.

12