Regret Pt. 01

Story Info
A facesitting story about a guy who goes to a fetish shop.
5.2k words
4.61
13k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers

A facesitting story that happens in a fetish shop. The story contains facesitting and smothering. If you're not into that, this may not be for you - I apologize for that in advance.

Harry looked at the flashy sign in front of the shop that said, "Big Al's Fetish Emporium". He didn't come here to buy anything. The sad truth was that he just wanted to have a look at the femdom gear. Maybe see a smotherbox or two. The prices were far above his range, but he wanted to walk in with the air of seriousness so that the store attendants wouldn't think he was wasting their time. Harry took a deep breath before he went in.

A bell rang loudly as he entered, and the storekeeper put aside her phone and greeted him with a wide smile. She was a young woman with blue hair and a few visible tattoos. She had a t-shirt with the anarchy symbol and jean shorts to go with. She was quite cute underneath the eyeliners and nose rings.

"Hey there! How're you doing? Can I help you find something?" she said brightly, and Harry winced at the volume of her voice. The whole street probably knew he was in here now. "No I'm just... browsing" he muttered before walking away. "Oh just browsing I see! Well don't let me stop ya" the storekeeper said cheerfully. Harry smile awkwardly and started walking away from her. He didn't want any attention right now. Luckily it seemed like there was only one person working during the afternoon. He wouldn't have to dodge too many people.

He walked over to the sexy Halloween costumes and pretended to browse them until she looked away from his direction and back to her phone. Seizing his chance, Harry briskly walked over to the femdom section, which was thankfully hidden from the cashier desk's view.

The smotherboxes were truly something to behold. Harry gasped with delight as he recognized a few from some of the videos he had seen. The variety was stunning, anything from a barebones box with clamps to the Foxline Deluxe Smother Bench 3.0 which featured a fuck-ton of features.

He ran his hands along the rich leather, slightly tugging at the bonds to see how strong they were. It was crazy that there were real people out there who went and bought smotherboxes. Harry drooled at the possibility of one day coming back to this shop with a girl and picking out her favorite box.

"That one is really top of the line. we get rave after-sales reviews for it!" the storekeeper said loudly from right behind him. Harry jumped in surprised to see her standing right behind him, smiling at him. Her nametag said 'Margaret'.

"My friends call me Regret!" Margaret chimed in, noticing him trying to read. She showed him a tattoo on her arm which said the same.

"Cool name... It's a great box, Regret" Harry replied uncomfortably.

"Oh no. THAT is a great box" Regret said, pointing at a cheaper model. "THIS is from the space age" she said, gesturing back at the Foxline Deluxe Smother Bench.

"Expensive too" Harry muttered, although he had no intention of buying anything in the first place.

"Pshh. Expensive? At $1750, this is a steal. This used to be a $3000 just last month and we still couldn't keep them on our shelves", Regret rambled on but noticed Harry's hesitation.

"Still I don't think I'm serious about buying today sorry", Harry said, trying to make her go away.

"You know what. You should really try this before you make any decision. Normally couples come in together to check this out. Maybe you could come back later with your..." she trailed off trying to find the right word.

Harry coughed uncomfortably and shook his head.

"Unless... you want this to be surprise? Oh, that's so romantic! I wish I had a boyfriend who would surprise me with a smotherbox!" Regret was now practically bouncing with joy.

"Yeah. Yeah that's it. It's a surprise!" Harry said, continuing the façade.

"Well even in that case... I still suggest that you try it on. It'll be as comfortable for you as it will be for your lucky girlfriend!" Regret beamed as she gestured at him with her eyes to get on.

"Really Regret, I wouldn't want to waste your time. This is above my price range, and I didn't come here to buy one today, I was just looking." Harry tried to end the conversation and leave.

"Oh nonsense. Trying is free! Besides, no one comes in around this time and I'm bored" she said with a shrug.

Harry half-heartedly decided to oblige her. It felt good to have a girl force her into doing something he wasn't wholly comfortable with.

He sat down on the bench and reluctantly lied down, awkwardly sliding his head inside the smother box. "Yeah that's right, right through there. Is that comfortable or what?", Regret remarked encouragingly. She was right, the bench was really comfortable. It seemed to be made out of some soft leather which gently hugged his body. His head was on a platform which was a bit firmer than the bench but still soft and snug at the back of his head. It also felt very constrictive overall but he tried to ignore that aspect of it.

The inside of the box felt snug. There wasn't a big box full of air as he originally thought. The foam/leather combo had his face fitting snuggly around the face hole of the seat. He looked up through the hole and saw a tunnel-vision view of how it would look like if an ass came down on his face. But peripheral vision was minimal, like a horse. If he had a girlfriend to sit on him, he would see nothing but her ass when she got off to let him breathe... and when she would sit back down. Regret suddenly peeked into his field of vision with a grin and lazily asked, "Soo.. what do you thiiiink?"

"It's really snug and comfortable, yeah" Harry said uncomfortably.

"Say it like you believe it! But there's so much more. Like right now, your head is somewhat below the box's level. With a button, I can lift your head up to the desired height!" she beamed as she gestured to a button and continued "And the best part is, in this new model, they tilt the bench along with it, so that there's no chance of your neck breaking! Which unfortunately was an issue with the previous model. But hey, most of them survived!"

"Wait what?" Harry said, instinctively trying to get out the box. But Regret was too quick for him and pressed the button which now pushed his head upwards, stopping him from pulling out.

"I said its safe in this model, don't worry!" Regret explained away, trying to calm him down with pats on his shoulder. "Ok yeah it's a great feature" Harry admitted, pretending to have as much enthusiasm at the technology as she had. But obviously this was pointless - finding a girl to sit on his face was infinitely harder than buying the right smotherbench.

"You wanna try on the restraints? They're pretty strong, you won't be able to budge!" Regret continued, already moving to secure him in place. Harry already felt pretty restrained with his head locked in place and all, and he didn't like the idea of a stranger tying him up. He tried to jerk his hands away half heartedly. Regret giggled at his response and took his hand in hers - a bit more firmer than her expected - and forced it back down near the bonds. "Relax silly" she said mirthfully. Harry was slowly getting turned on by the situation and decided to run with it. What did he have to lose? The store had cameras so he probably wasn't getting murdered.

"Yeah why not" Harry shrugged offhandedly as if he did it all the time. She quickly snapped on a pair of 1950's-lunatic-level-handcuffs that came with the bench and continued to tightly tie his body down in five separate places using strong leather belts. "There! How do you feel!" Regret said, stepping back to give him some room.

"Wow. Someone could easily get killed in this thing. Uh.. in a good way I mean. But again, it's pretty great but I don't think I can buy this... I think... I'd like to leave now please" Harry said, trying not to emphasize the please. The bonds were quite strong and Harry didn't like how helpless he felt.

Regret frowned and said, "Umm you know, you really haven't tried it out without someone sitting on you. That's what puts the smother in smotherbox right? Maybe I could-" she trailed off stroking her chin.

"Ah but I'm sure you wouldn't want me sitting on you even as a test. You're probably devoted to your girlfriend right? I mean of course you are. You're surprising her with a smotherbox" she shook her head disappointedly at her own suggestion.

Harry's heart skipped a beat. Was she seriously offering to sit on his face? "Wait what? You mean you can uh... help me try it? Are you sure you don't mind?", Harry said, his words coming out too fast.

"Me? I don't mind. Like I said, I'm bored. But I don't want to steal men from their women. That's not me", Regret said, waving her hands around to articulate.

Harry knew he would never live it down if he let this opportunity go by. It was as if reality had stitched together a seemingly improbably set of events together to make something impossible happen. Who was he to stand in the way of lazy writing?

"Uhh we're not really... exclusive" Harry lied, hoping Regret wouldn't catch on. His fast-forming erection was doing all the thinking for him now.

She replied casually, "Weelll in that case. Do you maybe... want me to, uh 'help you test it out' so that you can really see why this is the smotherbox you should buy?"

"Uh you know what, the worst thing I want to do is spend a lot of money to buy a seat that Emma doesn't even like. Plus I'm already in here" Harry replied back eagerly, knowing that he was adding lies on top of lies.

"Oh because you're already in there", Regret said, breaking into a chuckle. Did she realize he was lying? "It's not like you can stop me right?", she continued with a catty smile.

"Alright let's do it then!" Regret said abruptly, clapping her hands together. She walked over to the front of the chair, towering over him from his tied down position, looking behind down at him. Harry looked back up to see her perky butt snuggly fitted in jean shorts. He was trying his best to memorize everything that was happening so that he can have massive jerk-off sessions for months to come.

"Deep breath!" she announced happily before casually dropping herself down on his face without any further warning. Her jean clad butt slammed down on his face as it painfully smushed his nose in, but Harry didn't care.

Her butt was warm as it covered his face completely. She did look like someone who'd have a warm butt, judging by her warm personality. Even though some of her weight was on the box, she had raise his head to the max height. Harry felt his face pound with a numbing pain as it took weight for the first time in his life. He could feel his pulse on his head now, beating with a thump-thump feeling.

It somehow made it better that he knew nothing about Regret except her weird name and tattoos. She was sitting right on his nose and mouth, making it almost impossible to open his mouth. He struggled to breathe soon, tugging at the handcuffs. Although he had seen many videos of people being tied down in these boxes and smothered on, he never realized how arousing the actual feeling was - to be bounded and helpless while that sensation of oxygen running out started creeping into every part of his body. He felt himself getting aroused uncontrollably.

The arousal was a good thing because it let him relax and stay calm despite his oxygen steadily running out. But sooner or later reality hits. He felt his enthusiasm slowly start fighting with his sense of survival. For the second time he was painfully aware of how helpless he was to move in any way. He felt both excited and terrified at how Regret was sitting so causally, and for so long. It seemed like she was determined to show him the restraining capabilities of the smotherbox. She was quite a convincing salesperson, he mused to himself while slowly slipping into panic. It was everything he could do to not lose his cool completely and start screaming. But he still felt himself making small yelps to get Regret's attention.

"Oy vey! I see you're really getting into it! Authentic struggle noises and all! See, I told you this was top of the line." Regret said from above as Harry tried to shake his head sideways in vain. The smotherbox was really doing its job, as Harry couldn't do anything to make her get up. Without getting up, she reached over to the handcuffs holding his arms in place and tapped it loudly saying, "The previous model used a lightweight polymer her but it kept getting broken off when shit started getting serious. So now they went back to using good old steel. Try breaking that right?"

As cute as her sales pitch was, Harry just wanted to breathe now. His struggles started becoming a bit more violent, but Regret was determined to show him the how good the smotherbox was. She was fighting him to make sure he couldn't sneak any breaths in.

"Woah easy there! Settle! I'm trying to sit here. I thought you've done this before. Why would you buy a smotherbox if you can't even hold your breath for 30 seconds? Stay still!" she said accusingly from above. Harry just made a long pleading moan. This woman was overestimating his limits. He had no one else but himself to blame for that.

However, he didn't want to be outed at this point after using his lies to get Regret to sit on him. So he used whatever willpower he had to lie still so that Regret wouldn't call his bluff. Plus her demand that he lie still made him ever more aroused. It was a miracle that he hadn't creamed his pants already. He wanted to reach over and at least massage his penis so that he wouldn't end up having a wasted orgasm.

Luckily she got up soon, letting him grab grateful mouthfuls of air. She turned her head back without turning her body back, and looked at him with a bland expression on her face.

Seeing her butt and her face in the same frame - with the intent to possibly sit back down - made Harry more aroused than he had been all evening. She looked so nonchalant despite doing something so intimate - and terrifying - with him. "Have you really done this before? Are you ok? Should I just stop?" she asked him with a scowl. Her earlier bubbliness had gone. But Harry focused more on what she said about stopping. There was an option where she didn't stop?

"No no I'm just nervous. I.. I've just never been tied down like this before" Harry said, adding some truth to his lies. He wanted to milk this opportunity and keep her sitting as long as he could. As afraid as he was at the situation, seeing her butt just inches from his face made him want nothing more than to have it back on his face.

"That makes sense I guess. Well don't worry, ok? I won't hurt you. I'll give you 5 more minutes and then I'll let you go. " Regret assured him. The way she said 'let him go' made him feel like her captive at the moment, he realized as he felt himself get even harder if that was even possible. He got taken aback when Regret plopped herself back on his face, once again without any further warning. He tried to turn his head away instinctively but the smotherbox held it in place. He closed his eyes and clenched his face to meet the incoming ass. Her jeans crashed painfully on his nose again as she sat down. He let out a yelp of pain, unable to control himself.

"Oops sorry, that was a bit rough, I didn't mean to do it that hard. Are you ok? You won't call the manager, right?" Regret asked hesitantly from above him. He didn't know how she expected him to respond while she was still sitting on him. Harry moaned twice to let her know it was fine, his head pounding from the butt drop. "Good." Regret said contently.

Harry could feel her hum a tune a as she sat on him, the vibrations traveling down through her butt and on to his face. "Oh wait check this out!" she remarked suddenly as she reached down and pressed the height adjust button on the smotherbox. Harry suddenly felt gears churning with difficulty all around as he felt his head be pushed up even higher.

Since Regret was still sitting on him, this had no visible effect except to shove his face deeper into her jean-bound ass. But he could feel his face get bruised as it kept pushing his head higher. He moaned in pain to make her stop, but Regret kept pressing the button until her butt was lifted clean off the smotherbench. It was only about a millimeter of separation but now her entire weight was on his face. Harry didn't realize that he was having it 'easy' until then.

After another minute Regret got up. "Well what do you think so far? You look like you're in pain?" she asked quizzingly seeing Harry's painful expression as she got off.

"It's not the smotherbench, its just... your jeans are hurting my face" Harry said honestly.

"Oh. Well... I don't exactly have a change of clothes here.... Oh I know. I'll show you another feature!" Regret said gleefully and lifted up a thin latex flap that was hanging off the side of the box. "Woah hey what?" Harry protested. "Just relax, you'll be fine. I'll take care of you...", she said sweetly as she proceeded to lay it over Harry's face gently despite his verbal protests. Didn't she know 'no means no'?

She zipped it on all three edges. The flap was maybe quarter of an inch thick, and stuck to his face where it touched it. It was completely opaque and he couldn't see outside. He felt like he was in an isolation chamber. Outside noises were heavily muffled although could hear his own panicked breaths, resounding over the piece of latex as if it was a drumskin. The complete lack of his sense made him feel panicked in a way he hadn't felt before.

"Ok so this should stop most of the pain" Regret said matter-of-factly and sat down on him to prove her point. Harry of course couldn't see anything or even rightly hear what she had said. So her weight crashing down on his face took him by surprise. But she was right. While her weight was still as heavy as before, this didn't hurt his face as much as earlier since her rough jeans weren't eroding his face's skin cells like earlier. Moreover, having her weight on his face actually made him calm down. It was - by now - a known quantity, unlike the sensationless void he was trapped in otherwise.

"See you're fine now! I can even bounce a bit!" Regret said and went on to prove her point, bouncing somewhat roughly on his face. Harry could feel her weight painfully pounding his face flat, but the impact itself didn't hurt that much. Still he wished that she would treat his face more gently.

"And here's a pro-tip. If your girl keeps a bit of the flap unzipped..." she paused to unzip part of the latex membrane. "...and rock around a little bit...", she continued as she rocked her butt left and right on his face, "... you can get all that pesky air out!" she finished. She reached over to zip the corner back again. Harry was suprised at what that did. It squeezed out all the reserve air he had in that latex deathtrap, and left him sucking latex into his mouth when he tried to sneak in some air.

"See, now you are trapped in a pseudo-vacuum. They came up with this feature to better compete with those dumb vacuum pads which supposedly, allowed for a better smother", she rolled her eyes, although Harry of course couldn't see it.

Regret was a restless sitter. She kept budging and leaning as she kept sitting. The only constant was that she never took his weight off his face.

She soon got up - sooner than normal Harry noted. But to his shock, he found that the flap was still stuck to his face. Worse, it had flattened and stuck to the seat around him. He could only breathe whatever air he just exhaled. In a panic he tried to tell Regret to take off the flap. But before he could do it, she had sat back down, surprising him yet again.

Harry cursed internally as he went back under her without fresh air in his lungs. But once again he had to hold his breath until she felt it was time to get up. He found that he was reaching his limit a lot faster, now that he just had recycled air. But Regret either seemed oblivious, or was still demonstrating the efficiency of the feature. Luckily, she did notice that he had been struggling continuously for a while now. She got up and saw how his face was stuck clean to the latex, desperately trying to breathe.

Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers
12