Regret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers

But Regret wasn't concerned about his well-being in the slightest. "Oh my god! The latex looks exactly like your face now!" she said, unable to hold back her giggles. She took out her phone to snap a picture. Harry moaned at a low volume since he didn't have any air or energy left. "I need to show this to future customers" she mumbled to herself.

Regret did finally notice that Harry's struggles were now starting to subside. She hastily unzipped the flap and let him breathe. "I.. almost.. died!" Harry panted at her accusingly, his eyes blood red from the exhaustion. "But look at the picture!" she showed him the photo of the latex looking like a cast of his face just moments earlier.

"That flap has some serious issues. I couldn't breathe at all!" Harry continued, trying to make her see the seriousness of the situation.

"Well I don't think that's a bug, its more like a feature. It's called the Extreme Smother mode. I'm sure you agree" Regret said cheerfully.

"Just... just don't put that back on," Harry said eyeing the flap fearfully.

"Well I think we're done anyway. I'll let you out soon. But... one more for the road!" Regret said giving him a wink and sat back down on his face.

"So, I'm guessing you're really interested in this model after all! I told you you'd come around once you tried it!" she said from above, happy that she had a potential customer.

Harry moaned with a doubtful tinge to let her know he still wasn't going to buy it.

"What's still there to decide about?" she lifted herself up to look at him with a puzzled expression.

"Well like I said, I can't buy one today. I'll come back and buy it later when I can afford it" Harry said regretfully.

"Well that's just great." Regret said, her jolly expression quickly replaced by disappointment. She shuffled around a bit before plopping right back on his face again. She said she'd let him go. But like she'd said in the beginning, there was nothing he could do to stop her. As much as he was enjoying the facesitting, he was tired of how helpless he felt.

"You know what I think? I think you're just going to go home and buy the same thing from Amazon later. Every week there's one. Admit it!" she said angrily, shaking her butt to emphasize her question. Her jeans roughed up his face when she jerked her ass abruptly.

Harry moaned twice to let her know that wasn't it.

"Well then what's the problem?" she asked and lifted up a bit to let him answer.

"It's not like that! I'll.. explain everything. Just... just let me out of here" Harry said, trying to hide the pleading tone in his voice. He never wanted to be outed for his lies, but he especially didn't want that to happen while he was still tied down to the Foxline Deluxe Smotherbench 3.0.

"Not until you tell me why you won't buy this" Regret said with finality and proceeded as if to sit back down on his face despite his protests. "Well? Maybe the you need some more Extreme Smother mode" she quipped with her butt hovering threateningly above his face.

Harry knew he had to tell her something. "No No please! Ok! I'll tell you the truth. I don't have a girlfriend. I have no one! I just wanted to come look at the smotherboxes for fun!" he said, wondering if he was just making things worse with the truth.

"What? That's bullshit. No one's that pathetic", Regret said, appearing disgusted.

"No, I'M that pathetic! You have to believe me! I've never even done this before!" he babbled, all the lies coming crashing down.

"Huh. I see. So you basically just lied to me to get a free 'session' from me?!! God you're a creep!" Regret said, moving away from him. It was strange that she had no interest in sitting no him now that she knew he wasn't already getting it from another woman.

"No no it's not like that! You were the one who insisted that I try it!" Harry said defensively.

"Are you seriously trying to put this on me? If you had no intention of buying it, why did you let it go on for so long? I thought we were sealing the deal with some fun" Regret was fuming with anger now.

Harry had no words to say but he wished that he wasn't still tied down.

"Well you have to buy it anyway now. I've spent too much time selling it to you", she said crossing her arms adamantly.

"Oh no I can't! Seriously! I won't be able to make rent for months! Plus, what will I do with it! There's no one to sit on me!" Harry was terrified at the idea of putting down 1750 bucks to bring this useless bench back to his cramped apartment.

"Ughhh. You're not the ordinary kind of time waster are you." Regret stroked her chin deciding what to do with him.

"Maybe I should just keep you in there. You can work off your debt. I'll make sure every woman who comes in this shop today gets a free trial of the Foxline Deluxe Smother Bench. You never know, maybe having a slave to try will convince them to put in an order."

Harry paused for second to think whether that would really be the worst thing that could happen. But he also knew that he wanted out of the smotherbox - this thing was scary. He was too inexperienced to be in one of these. If Regret's customers were as relentless as Regret, he may not even survive.

"No! You can't make me do that! Let me out now! Help! HELP!" Harry shouted, hoping someone would come in off the street to help him.

"Hey shut up! Do you want me to use the Extreme Smother mode again?" Regret asked as she moved as if to zip it up again.

"You can't do this! Please I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Just let me go!" Harry said pleadingly.

Regret burst out into laughter. She couldn't contain herself for a few seconds before she could speak again. "Haha I can't do it anymore. Relax you loser. I'm just messing with you. I knew you couldn't afford this. Plus it would be super illegal for me to hold you hostage. I'll let you out. Don't waste people's time again got it?" she finished, her cheerful expression back on her face. Harry couldn't believe that she had caught his lies from the very beginning. He felt like an idiot for trying to fool her.

"I won't! I'm sorry again!" Harry repeated as he saw Regret move to untie him - much to his relief. She untied his hand and he hastily pulled it away. He hadn't noticed but his wrists were bruised from his earlier struggles.

Suddenly the doorbell rang again as another customer walked in.

Regret hastily looked over to see who it was. "Oh Mrs. Greene", she remarked quietly.

Harry was eager to get out, but Regret had paused untying him. "Hey you know, it wouldn't be a crazy idea for you to help me sell this chair. Mrs. Greene is a serious buyer unlike some others" she said accusingly.

"Please you said you'll let me go!", Harry reminded her desperately.

"Hmm I did say that didn't I? But still, don't you want this? Who is going to sit on your face after today?" Regret said pointedly. She had a point, Harry had to agree. He couldn't see the woman who had walked into the store. He wondered what kind of person she was.

"This box is dangerous Regret. You know I'm not qualified to be in here", he said half-heartedly.

"Don't worry, I'll be here the whole time, making sure nothing bad happens. I know your limits remember?" Regret said, trying to coax him into agreeing. Harry remembered that Regret really didn't care about his well-being, so this was an empty promise. But after she had sat on him for so long, he really didn't want to disappoint her. Maybe he could see her again if he helped her out!

"Alright but just this one ok? You'll let me go right after?" he asked hesitantly.

"It's a deal." Regret said with finality. She grabbed his only free arm and tied it back to the smotherbench. He wanted to resist, but he felt himself letting her do it. He felt his erection returning as he felt himself completely bound again.

She finished quickly and walked away from him to greet the customer.

Regret greeted the customer, "Oh Mrs. Greene! It's great to see you back again!" she went on to chit chat with her for a while. Finished with the small talk, Regret directed her customer to her 'free demo'.

"I've got some great news! We have hired a slave to try out the smotherboxes! Would you like to have a free trial?" she asked Mrs. Greene cheekily. Harry was in for a long day.

Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers
12