Regret Pt. 02

Story Info
A guy starts to regret going to a fetish shop.
6.4k words
4.53
8.9k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers

From his position on the bench, Harry couldn't make out the specifics but realized that it was an older woman who had entered the shop. Regret proceeded to do her usual greet and sales pitch, and gradually got around to introducing the free trial of the smotherbench. Harry's heart pounded with confused excitement as he wondered what the lady would say.

"Oh that's wonderful, dear. I was hoping I could find someone to help me try one. Yes please!" the customer said happily. At least she sounded nice. Harry heard Regret guide the customer towards him, almost prancing in her footsteps. As they came closer Harry had a good look at the woman.

To his surprise, she was much taller than what he'd expected. He guessed that she was wearing high heels too, but she had an impressive look about her thanks to her height.

She was wearing buttery soft leather pants that hugged her shapely thighs and butt. She was older than you could guess from a distance, but it was apparent when she got close. Still she had powerful legs holding up their shape despite being in her late 40's. Her breasts would be enormous on a woman of normal height, but with her stature, they felt apt. Still, her bra was working overtime to keep those bad boys inside her clothes. A leopard-pattern silk blouse draped her gorgeous frame, ending just at the beginning of her pants. You could see bits of her tanned skin if she leaned in any direction.

"Ok Mrs. Greene, there's the bench I was talking about. Our store submissive is attached for the demo. Go ahead and try it out!" Regret said invitingly, gesturing at Harry's general direction. "Don't mind if I do." Mrs. Greene replied and matter-of-factly walked towards him.

Harry did notice that she didn't look at him or make eye-contact, even when she was checking out the smother bench. She walked over and came to a stop in front of him. Harry gulped when he saw the size of the ass looming above him. She looked heavy. But he was also insanely turned on by how great her butt looked hugged by those leather pants.

Mrs. Greene sat down on the seat unceremoniously, with the same pace she sat down on any chair. Harry almost had no time to gulp in some air. As her butt reached close, he appreciated just how big it was. It felt like 3 small heads like his could rest comfortably side-by-side under her ass cheeks. He also noticed in surprise that there was a zipper running along the middle of her crotch, all the way to the middle of her ass. The smotherbench creaked loudly when she abruptly put all her weight on it (through his head of course).

Harry felt his nose bend to a side immediately and get crushed flat before he could do anything to correct it. The zipper also painfully dug into his nose where it made contact. He winced as he felt his face start to bruise already. He knew there was no point struggling but felt himself twitch from the pain. The smotherbench was comfortable but not comfortable enough to help him bear her massive weight. His nose cartilage would be damaged for sure. He tried tilting his head up and felt far more pain than earlier, his nose now digging almost into his skull. He tried the opposite, and tried to tilt his head down instead. With Mrs.Greene's weight so heavily planted, it was almost impossible, but every degree he managed to tilt his head down brought more relief to his flattened nose.

He finally came to a rest where the intense pain in his nose wasn't the only thing he could think about. He would have breathed a sigh of relief, but his entire face was stuck firm to the depths of her ass, and even opening his mouth by force felt impossible. Moreover, whatever that was left of Mrs. Greene's butt hung around him like a canopy, sticking firmly to the seat of the smotherbench. He lay there for a few seconds, fully appreciating the 190lbs or so weight that was pounding down on every inch of his face.

The tilted angle of his head also increased the pressure on his eyes. He felt himself see stars as his eyes started hurting from being squeezed so hard. All the pain of this much heavier woman's ass almost made him forget that he needed to breathe.

He had no sense of time, but knew that he had been smothering for a while. This woman's heavy weight and casual attitude towards sitting on him had instilled a certain sense of fear -- almost respect -- towards her. He didn't know if it was ok to struggle and try to push her off. Knowing it wouldn't help anyway, he decided against it.

It turned out his intuition was right. He heard Regret timidly say, "Umm.. Mrs. Greene maybe you could let him breathe now. He's new... so he's not-"

"Oh don't you worry dear, I know just how long they can take it", Mrs. Greene replied confidently with a warm smile. If her ass wasn't already clamped down hard on his face, Harry would've thought that she was talking out her ass. Because the only thing keeping him from struggling like a wild animal was fear. But even when he eventually gave in and started struggling, Mrs. Greene remained unmoving. Harry started getting terrified and made wild screeching noises with whatever air he had left.

She just chuckled and said, "You're right Regret, it does look like he needs some training", and continued sitting. Harry was now getting angry at her and at himself since he couldn't do anything to push her off. His hands and body were already hurt from tugging wildly against the restraints earlier. Regret wondered whether she should forcibly make her get up, since Harry was seriously panicking.

"Well it looks like a solid product, Regret!" Mrs. Greene stated happily. "I think I'll definitely buy it." she continued. Regret's concerns about his safety went right out the window when she heard that she had made a potential sale. Harry was now moaning weakly, his struggles starting to quiet down. He had pushed out all the air in his lungs with his screams, and imagined the walls of his lungs grimace as they touched each other from the vacuum.

Mrs. Greene lifted herself up quickly, and Harry loudly took in the largest breath he had ever taken, filling his almost empty lungs with air. Promptly, she sat back down. He struggled wildly realizing that was all the air he was getting. She just clucked disapprovingly at his moans and remained sitting. Harry hastily stopped his moaning, realizing he was better off literally saving his breath instead. This woman didn't even need the flap to kill him. Her voluptuous leather-clad ass was enough.

Regret continued to explain the benefits of the Foxline Smotherbench 3.0 over the previous model. Mrs. Greene got especially excited about the adjustability of the height. "You're saying you can raise it without me getting up? That's great! Can we try that?" she asked innocently. "Of course! The motor takes like 1000W, it can easily do it!" Regret replied eagerly.

Ignoring Harry's protests to breathe again, Mrs. Greene pressed the raise height button, gasping quietly as she felt his head rise up to meet even more of her weight. She kept pressing the button until her the lowest-hanging parts of her butt cheeks clearly lifted off the seat of the smotherbench by almost a whole inch. Even her feet was half an inch off the ground. She sighed gratefully as she balanced herself perfectly, her entire weight resting on his face.

The single breath he had managed to snag earlier was nowhere enough to carry him through another extended smother session. But Mrs. Greene just kept sitting firmly, her weight itself being the authority stopping him from shaking her off. That and the heavy restraints of the Foxline Deluxe Smotherbemch 3.0.

"Wow. This is quite wonderful..." she said absent-mindedly. "Although... I don't want to keep balancing like this. So..." she reached over and pressed the button to lower the height, pulsing the button until her butt cheeks were just about touching the seat. This way she was still putting all her weight on him, but she didn't have to balance herself.

Harry hadn't managed to straighten his nose out from the one time she had let him breathe. Now that his face was taking her entire weight, his nose was flattened beyond repair, he thought. She was too heavy to be sitting on faces!

He felt painful fluids in his nasal cavity -- the kind you get when you have a bad cold coming on -- and wondered whether it was blood. He now had to struggle again, being careful not to shake his head, since that would only destroy his nose further, what with the zipper dug in firmly across his face. He started moaning, hoping to at least remind Mrs. Greene of his suffering if not encourage her to get up. The submissive in him enjoyed giving in to a woman's control, but also desperately yearned for some recognition of his efforts.

"Quiet down!" Mrs. Greene snapped in a sharp commanding voice. Even Regret was taken aback when she heard it. Harry froze mid-struggle and remained unmoving, scared at what she would do to him. But luckily, she didn't do anything. But she also still didn't let him breathe. Harry got the feeling that she would have let him breathe if he hadn't made the noises.

Sure enough, when he had calmed down and laid still for a few seconds on end, she decided to let him breathe again. She once again hopped up only briefly before plopping back down. Once again Harry got only one breath. But out of nowhere she hopped up a second time, letting him quickly exhale and get in a second half-breath before she sealed his face with her ass again. Harry felt immense gratitude towards her for letting him have that second breath. It was like she recognized his existence. Some primal part of him came alive, convincing him to show his gratitude by letting her have a long and undisturbed sit.

This decision was aided by the fact that this time his nose managed to escape being flattened and entered right between her buttcheeks instead. He felt much more at home now that his nose didn't feel like it was being stepped on. The zipper still hurt like a bitch though - surely it wasn't comfortable for her either, but maybe she was just used to it.

Mrs. Greene started discussing logistics of the sale. She wanted it home that day itself and wondered if she could make that happen. Regret regretfully informed her that their driver would only come in after the weekend. But soon Mrs. Greene convinced Regret to deliver the smotherbench herself. She promised to make it worth her while. "I might even get two...", she trailed off. Regret was thrilled. She was getting a bonus if she made that second sale.

Harry had to hold his breath through the deliberations, praying that these two would wrap up the topic so that he could get a breath. But he knew he wouldn't be allowed to breathe until he was at his limit. Mrs. Greene took out her phone to send her home address to Regret. But when she took the phone out, it slipped and fell in front of her. She instinctively leaned over to pick it up, lifting up her ass just enough to free his mouth for a second. Harry made the best use of this and loudly sucked in as much air as he could before she realized what was going on and leaned back quickly. "Sneaky bastard isn't he?" she quipped, slapping the side of the smotherbox. "I guess I don't need to get up for a while now" she added, filling him with dread. But he was also overjoyed to have her acknowledge his existence.

She stayed true to her promise and remained sitting as Regret brought over the card machine for her to swipe. Within a few seconds she made the payment, with a generous cash tip for Regret.

Mrs. Greene suddenly noticed something about the bench. "Hey what are these zippers lining the edges for?" she asked Regret in a puzzled voice. Harry screamed from under her ass to beg Regret not to introduce her to the Extreme Smother mode.

"Oh that's another feature. I haven't unpacked it yet, but I'll make sure to deliver it along with the bench!" Regret lied happily. Now that she had made the sale, she had no need to pitch it any further. Harry was grateful that she was a shrewd salesperson.

"Ok then that about wraps it up I guess!" Mrs. Greene exclaimed and stood up, unceremoniously lifting her ass off his face. The suction of her leather pants tried to lift his head along with it. Harry sucked in air, almost going blind with relief. He couldn't help but moan in pain as the zipper digging into his nose was gone and blood started rushing in to remind him how much that should have been hurting. But Mrs. Greene didn't walk away, still standing threateningly near his face. Harry went crazy wondering when she would finally leave. She had not once looked at him.

"However, I would like to try one more thing...", Mrs. Greene said stroking her chin. "Would you mind terribly if I tried this without my pants covering my butt?", she asked Regret. Regret wanted to tell her that it was inappropriate to get naked in her store. "Well there are cameras here, so I don't know if that's a good idea...", she replied, trailing off.

"Oh no, I wasn't going to take off my pants, dear", Mrs. Greene chuckled. Without waiting for further permission, she reached between her legs and unzipped the zipper that went along her crotch. Regret hadn't noticed the zipper before. But Harry had, of course. He also now saw the view that it brought when it was unzipped. He was now looking at Mrs. Greene's fleshy ass cheeks poking out between her leather pants. Of course she wasn't wearing any underwear. Why would someone have crotch-less pants if they planned to wear underwear?

She sat down again, although a lot more deliberately this time. When she got near her face, she used her hands to spread her butt cheeks so that the zipper really opened up, exposing her deep anal cavity. Harry gulped as he saw the abyss gaping back at him from between her butt cheeks. He could feel strong smells wafting out, finally free of their leather prison. Mrs. Greene guided her ass so that Harry's nose went neatly in between her naked ass cheeks and deep into her asshole. The smell was incredibly strong. She must have been wearing those pants around all day, trapping the sweat within her leather-bound echo chamber. Harry resisted the urge to breathe out the stale air in disgust - he knew that was all the air he was going to get.

His face went inside a lot deeper than earlier, and Mrs. Greene sank down deep into the seat of smotherbench. Which was a good thing, since now less of her weight was directly on his face. But unfortunately, she also noticed this, and promptly reached over to increase the height of his face. He felt the now-familiar gears churning again as he felt his face be raised up again, pushing it ever deeper into her naked ass.

Mrs. Greene kept pressing the button. But even at max height, she wasn't lifted up like earlier. There was just too much room in her ass.

Mrs. Greene sighed. "None of them ever go up high enough", she remarked. Regret wondered whether she had lost her sale. But she had no response to make, still a bit surprised that Mrs. Greene had casually used her naked ass on her slave. She blushed as she caught herself referring to Harry as 'her slave' in her mind.

"Well, no matter, it still beats the other products on the market", Mrs. Greene continued, much to Regret's relief. However, Mrs. Greene still kept sitting, trying to drive Harry to struggle. She didn't have to wait long. Once he had recovered from the sudden naked ass, he was reminded that his situation was no better off. He started struggling early in an attempt to make her get up earlier. It felt like Mrs. Greene measured time only after his struggles started. Moreover, now that she had unzipped her zipper, it now lay along both his eyes, prodding much more painfully into his eyes than they did on his nose. Plus now there was two of them! However, it felt weirdly intimate to have her naked ass on his face. It was like she was.... vulnerable.

He had been in there for a while now, and he was now starting to sweat from being tied to a leather-lined bench. He could feel his sweaty back get stuck to the bench in an uncomfortably wet way. He was close to passing out now. When he tried especially hard to buck her off, his back unstuck from the bed of the bench with a loud "Frrrp" sound.

"How dare you break wind in front of me!", Mrs. Greene exclaimed angrily. Regret knew what had happened. The heating issue was a known bug with the product that she never let her customers know about. But Mrs. Greene was out for revenge. She let out her own thundering fart, startling even Regret with the sound and gusto with which she did it.

Harry was beyond shocked to have a fart be deposited directly on his face. Farts never smelled good to him, even as a joke. But when it was piped directly onto his face in a concentrated fashion, the effect was way worse. However, his lungs were empty. He discarded all pride and breathed deeply to make sure he got as much air as possible from her emissions. He gagged as the concentrated smell engulfed his senses. He didn't know what she had been eating - Mrs. Greene needed to see a dietician. However, it was enough to fool his senses into thinking he had 'fresh' air in his lungs again.

Regret was amused to see how the fart had quietened his struggles. She realized that he must have breathed in the fart in his desperation. But she also found herself feeling sorry for him. He looked so tiny in contrast with Mrs. Greene - she must be almost twice his weight.

Luckily for Harry, Mrs. Greene was now reaching the end of her trial. Without waiting for him to reach his desperate phase, she got up abruptly. Harry breathed in the fresh air, now realizing how sweet normal air used to taste.

She unzipped her pants zipper slowly, and Harry saw a last glimpse of her bottomless asshole before it was replaced by her cold leather pants again. He was relieved that it was over. He could still smell the inside of her ass - his nose still carried remnants from when it was used as a butt plug earlier.

But instead of finally leaving him alone, she sat back down again. Harry was quick to move his nose to the right position just before her butt landed. "I've got a business proposition for you Regret", she said seriously stroking her chin.

"Oh?" Regret asked, confused at what she had in mind. She also wished that Mrs. Greene would stop extending the demo and leave, now that she had already paid for it.

"Its quite simple really. Sell me this slave too." Mrs. Greene said matter-of-factly.

"Wh-what? I can't -- you can't... What?", Regret said wondering if this woman was crazy.

"Does he not obey you? I thought he'd be your slave. Just sell him to me and I'll give you a good price". Mrs. Greene insisted and took out her phone again. Harry was taken aback to hear this woman propose this.

"Um.. why don't you just pay him? I'm sure he'll be happy to work for you...", Regret said, weirded out by her proposal.

"Please don't insult me dear. The day I request a slave to be my seat! And pay him too no less! Listen I can give you..." she stopped and wrote out a sum on her phone and showed it to Regret. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the figure.

"Take your time and think it over dear. If you decide to sell him, just bring him along when you deliver the smotherbench. Ooh! Deliver him attached to the smotherbench! If you can. Think about it!", Mrs. Greene said happily and got off Harry's face for the last time.

Harry gulped in air and watched out of the corner of his eyes as Regret led Mrs. Greene out of the store. Mrs. Greene didn't even look back at him before walking away from him. He felt disappointment that she didn't think he was worth her attention after he had been so obedient. But then why did she want to fucking buy him?

He was terrified at the idea of going home with her. Even the few minutes in the store with her seemed like an eternity and he was sure he would die under that woman within a few days if he became her slave. Surely Regret had enough sense to not agree to this? The police would look for him! But he could be dead long before that.

Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers
12