Regret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gallonot2
Gallonot2
38 Followers

He waited as he heard Regret coming back towards him. "Hey hey what was that all about? That woman was crazy! What the hell was she talking about selling me! Why didn't you tell her I'm not your slave! How much did she offer you?" he asked, getting all his questions out at once.

"Calm down. Its not like I agreed...", Regret scowled, but he could see that she was thinking hard. What was there to think about!

"Hey listen, you said you'll let me out if I played along right? So let me out. I've had enough. I helped you make a sale. We're even!" he said, hoping to get on his feet so that he had a say in what happens.

"Ahaha but you did help me make one sale. Maybe you can help me make more!" she said happily.

"But you said you'll let me out if I wanted! Let me out!" he said, raising his voice. "Lower your voice or I'll put the flap back on" Regret said threateningly. Harry shut up immediately. Regret said nothing more and went back to her desk without letting him out. He sighed exasperatedly but decided to not push back right now. Not with the threat of the flap hanging in the air.

An hour went by without any action. To make things worse, Regret didn't come over to hang out with him like he had thought. She left him tied to the smotherbench and sat at her desk browsing her phone. He tried to get her attention, but was ignored. At the end of the work day she came over and Harry was finally ready to be let out of the contraption.

"Okay so... wait, its better if you don't interrupt me" she said and quickly sat on his face. She sat sideways this time, which really wasn't ideal with her tight jeans. There was no way his nose could survive, but he had other things on his mind. She should have just let him out. What was her deal?

"See I've given it some thought. She's really offering me a LOT of money here -- you don't need to know how much -- and its making me think, you know?" she asked rhetorically. Harry moaned twice to let her know he didn't know.

Regret ignored him and continued, "I can finally quit this job and try to do something on my own. This job takes up all day man. I can really use the capital. So... I've made up my mind" she said, and waited for his response again. To let him speak, she leaned over to a side so that her buttcheek covering his mouth lifted up.

Harry felt immense pain on his forehead, but ignored it and said, "You can't be serious! This isn't the 18th century anymore! The police will come looking! You don't own me! I'll -" he was cutoff at this point as Regret leaned back and shut him up with her butt.

"Mrs. Greene said that she'll take care of everything as long as I deliver you to her home" she said simply. Harry wondered whether Regret was stupid enough to believe it. No one was above the law that much.

"Which reminds me, do you know if anyone will miss you and come asking?" Regret asked matter-of-factly and leaned over to let him answer again. "Yes! My friends. They'll call me and wonder why I'm not picking up! They'll get the cops to find me!", he exclaimed but Regret was unimpressed as she leaned back to shut him up again.

"Yeah but I bet you don't pick up their calls half the time anyway. So it will be a long time before anyone comes looking. By then I'll be long gone", she said shook her butt triumphantly. Harry was now past the denial and getting straight to anger. How dare she do this to him! But this phase was short-lived as the moment he started to raise his voice Regret would shut him up and smother him for a while till he calmed down. He now started bargaining with her.

"Listen, I don't have money, but I'll do anything! Just don't make me go to her! I'll even be your slave!" he pleaded. Regret sealed him off with her butt again and said, "Haha I bet you'd like that. Listen, you being my slave is hardly worth the money she can pay me. Just stop it. You're being pathetic now". She ignored him for a few minutes as she tapped her feet and considered the implications of her decision.

Harry knew he had to get away somehow. This was unreal! He had many opportunities to escape. He should shout out loud but with Regret around, she might use the flap again and that was totally not ok. He wished some other customer would walk in so that he could plead with them to secure his release. But like Regret had said at the very beginning, these were slow hours and no one came in. She can probably put the flap on long before anyone hears it and comes looking. Suddenly he had an idea. He moaned to make Regret lean over and let him talk.

"I need to go to the bathroom" he said. "Haha forget it. You can go when we get it to Mrs. Greene's house" she said and sealed him off again. But he kept shouting until she got frustrated enough to consider it.

"Alright. I'm going to tie you up properly before you get out... and you're getting right back in. Got that?" she asked, and he nodded his head under her butt to let her know that he agreed. In the bathroom maybe he could get out through the window or even just shout for help. He wouldn't need to get far.

Regret unfortunately had access to some of the best restraining devices known to man, thanks to her working at a fetish store. She tied him up in the kind of heavy chains used to transport Hannibal Lecter. She reached over and took his phone from his pocket so that he wouldn't try to call anyone.

She put a heavy collar around his neck which linked to his handcuffs with a long metal rod, making sure he couldn't do anything quick with his hands. She had a really long leash for his collar. "I'm going to hold to this in case you try to jump out the window" she said, giving the leash a strong tug.

"Also you're wearing a shock collar. You know what it does?" she asked, innocently holding up its remote. Harry quickly said, "Yes. Yes! I know don't show m- Agghh!"

He almost collapsed to the ground, his knees going weak from the shock. "Remember this shock if you try to escape" she said and turned up the shock to maximum. Harry gulped as he heard the loud hum of his highly charged collar and realized his plan was foiled.

She led him to the bathroom, holding the leash from the outside as he went in. He was at least glad he could relieve himself - he really did have to go. Realizing he couldn't escape, he thought he should at least use this time to argue his release, since his face wasn't covered by ass. Regret started tugging on his leash and said, "Finish up! I don't have all day"

"You'll make me spill!" Harry chided her and she gave even stronger tugs. He finished up quickly and went outside. He started begging Regret again, "Please Regret, just think about what you're doing! Just stop and I'll never bother you! And hey I'll give you all the money I have! Just let me go!"

"I know for a FACT that you don't have enough money dude", Regret said off-handedly, leading him back to the smotherbench. "Oh come on please don't make me get back in there!" he thought quickly and added, "don't you need help loading it onto the truck?"

Regret actually considered that and agreed to use his help. She still didn't untie him, making him pick up an edge while she got the other. It was hard for him to help, being restrained the way he was. "Hey, pivot! What are you doing? Pivot!", she shouted at him to be more active. With some effort they loaded it to a trolley which Regret had him push all the way into the truck in the loading bay.

"Okay now it's time for you to get back in" she said and snapped her fingers at the bench. He started protesting but Regret had no time for his bullshit. She immediately pressed the shock button (which was now set at max level) and Harry fell to the ground writhing in pain. He even peed himself at little and was glad he had just gone to the bathroom. "How can I help you never do that again?", he asked her weakly from the floor of the truck.

Regret snapped her fingers and pointed to the bench again and he half-heartedly got on it again. He never thought he'd go back into that contraption. Within a few minutes, Regret had him tied down properly to the bench again.

"You know what, let me sit on you one last time", she chuckled, and came over to stand in from of him. She planned to sit in the forward position again. She was a bit jealous that Mrs. Greene got to try it naked. She quickly pulled her jean shorts down, exposing her pink underwear. It had pictures of Poke'mon on it and Harry would have thought it was adorable if he wasn't so terrified.

She made sure to settle down more carefully now that she didn't have jeans armor. Harry smelled her more strongly now that she wasn't wearing jeans anymore. The sweat of the workday that was trapped inside her jeans was now free to attack his senses. She smelled intriguing, a smell he hadn't come across before. If he was more sexually experienced, he would know that smell as arousal, and could have argued his release easier.

Regret sat on his face silently for a while, and Harry wanted to think that she was still considering his offer of being her slave instead.

"You know, she's probably not super serious. Like, I expect she'll let you go soon. Tell you what, I'll check on you a week later. How about that?" she asked him, but he didn't even bother moaning out a reply. He was now starting to lose hope.

"Okay be like that", she said and got up, pulling her jean shorts back up. She turned around to walk away and close the rear door of the truck.

Harry called back after her weakly, "Wait. Listen, is it really worth the risk? Maybe you get away. But if you're caught, you'll do jail time. Is she really paying you that much? I'll keep giving you all my money as I make it! Or maybe we can do porn and you can make money from that! Or I'll come over and do your laundry and house cleaning for a year! I can even make an excellent stir fry! I can -- "

Regret cut him off and said, "Wait. Say that again."

"Yes! Yes! My stir fry! It's a family recipe - it'll blow your mind! I'll make it everyday! Please!" he said hopefully. Regret walked back to him to smack him and said, "Not that idiot, about the porn. How much money is in that?"

"I- I don't know but I assume a lot? Can you give me my phone I can check!" he said eagerly. Regret dismissed his request and checked it on her own phone, as she casually dropped herself back on his face. She didn't pay attention to the angle or postion, catching him by surprise. This diagonal position offered no way to manage his pain.

"Huh. That's actually not bad. If we make enough videos, and get enough people to buy it, it's doable!" she said excitedly. He moaned excitedly under her, feeling hope again.

"Hey dude, I don't even know your name", she chuckled, and lifted up to let him answer. Harry told her his name.

"Ok well Harry, do you know anything about making porn?" she asked bemused at his eagerness. Harry shook his head to let her know he didn't. "Useless as usual", she shook her head, disappointed, settling back on his face.

"Luckily for you, I do have recording equipment at home. I'm an influencer you see. Tell you what. Come over to my house with me. We'll make our first video! It can't be that hard to open a store. Especially since you'll do all the work to publish and distribute it", she said excitedly. Harry was of course thrilled and moaned out his acceptance.

"Tell you what. I'll let you breathe now and give you one minute to come up with a pitch. Think of it like Shark Tank!", Regret chuckled and quickly let him grab a breath before silencing him.

Harry thought hard under her. A minute was still a long time for his fatigued lungs but he had no time to think about that. Regret let him breathe after a minute as promised and lifted up to let him answer.

"Ok, so you have the recording equipment. And since you work here, I'm sure you can 'borrow' some other 'equipment' as well. I'm an accountant you see - and I know that the highest costs usually go to the actors and the camera crew. Since we don't need those, we can start with minimal capital. And we can -", he couldn't finish since Regret sat back on him again, shutting him up.

"Hmmm", Regret said loudly to let him know that she was considering it. She had to admit - he was making sense for the first time that day.

"Ok I've got to make a call.", she said abruptly and picked up her phone to dial Mrs. Greene. "Oh hey Mrs. Greene. I wanted to talk about your offer. After thinking about it, I think I'd like to keep him", she said into the phone. Harry couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, but was overjoyed to hear Regret speak the words.

"I'm sorry but that's not a deal that I'm prepared to make.", Regret said with finality into the phone. Harry literally held his breath, trying to figure out what was going on.

It seemed Mrs. Greene had a lot to say in terms of her reply. Harry struggled to let Regret know that he was reaching his limit under her. "Hey shut up, I'm on the phone", Regret snapped, covering the mouthpiece. Harry decided to stay quiet. He really wanted Regret on his side now.

"Ok! Great. Thank you for understanding.", Regret said happily into her phone. Harry felt a huge relief spread all over his body, despite being so oxygen-depraved.

She hung up the phone, but didn't get off immediately. She continued to check Mrs. Greene's address on her phone to see how long the drive was, ignoring Harry's panicked struggles under her. She had seen him take a lot longer under Mrs. Greene.

Finally she got off. "Ok you win, Harry", she said, pronouncing his name comedically. "But first, I need you to do something" she said, with a naughty expression on her face.

"What's that?" he asked hesitantly.

"Deliver this bench to Mrs. Greene, drive the truck back here, lock up and then come to my house", she said. Harry wondered whether it was a trap, but agreed wholeheartedly regardless.

Regret gauged his reponse for a moment, but took out the keys to unlock him. Harry gulped as he realized he'll have to face Mrs. Greene again. But luckily he wouldn't be tied down, and worst case he can just run away after doing the delivery. Let Regret deal with the truck. But he also felt hope, since Regret didn't seem to be lying.

Of course, he had the option to just run away at the first chance he got, but both he and Regret knew that he wouldn't be able to resist being under Regret's ass again.

She bent over and unlocked one of his hands, handing him the keyring. "Untie yourself and do the delivery. I'm going home", she said and hopped out of the truck, waving him a cheery goodbye. She knew a smitten man when she saw one.

Harry quickly unlocked himself from the bench, taking a few minutes to lower his head enough to pull it out. He got into the driver's seat, his heart pounding as he wondered whether Regret was leading him to a trap. But the idea of going back to do porn with Regret was too enticing. He started the engine and pulled out of the garage.

Gallonot2
Gallonot2
38 Followers
12