Regret Pt. 04

Story Info
The Great Escape (from Mrs. Greene).
9.7k words
4.38
3.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers

CHAPTER 4 - The Great Escape

_________________________________

Harry woke up with loud gasps. His instincts had told him that he needed to breathe as much as he could. But he soon realized there was no ass on his face to threaten his breathing.

He opened his eyes to see Hiram looking him over.

"He's fine. No issues as far as I can tell," he explained to Mrs. Greene and walked away.

Maybe he was a doctor or a nurse? He could go screw himself either way because he was certainly not fine. His lungs hurt like they were on fire, and all his muscles hurt from the extended anaerobic struggle.

Mrs. Greene had a triumphant smile on her face. "So how did you like passing out under my ass?" she asked blatantly.

Harry had no answer. He refused to give her the satisfaction.

"Answer when I ask you a question." she said sharply, her smile immediately disappearing. He felt the terror creep back again and quickly answered weakly, "It was horrible... Why did you do that? I've never done anything to hurt you."

Harry was now just sad. This whole situation was just unfair and out of control.

He didn't get an answer, but just got a mirthless chuckle from Mrs. Greene. Thankfully, Hiram untied him from the bench and half-carried him to a guest room. "Get some sleep. You'll need it." Hiram said with a sigh as he locked the door behind him.

____________________________________________

Harry woke up the next day, surprised to find that he was not in his own room back home. He heard loud knocks on the door, and realized that it had woken him up. He became fully awake suddenly as he remembered everything that had transpired the day before. He sighed as he realized his little slave room here was actually bigger than his studio apartment. He wondered whether he would ever be allowed to leave.

He heard the sounds of a key turning in a lock as his door swung open. He saw Bart's ugly face looking at him with disgust as he said, "Mrs. Greene wants you in the exercise room."

Harry was surprised that Bart could talk, he had thought he was a mute. Before he could respond, Bart said, "Wash up and change. Five minutes."

Bart then walked away, throwing inside the room a change of clothes for him - if it could be called that. He had pair of tight shorts for him to wear but nothing else.

Harry went over to the washroom to wash his face as best as he could. Hours of butt sweat must have been caked to his face, since the water almost ran brown as he washed his face. He looked at himself in the mirror, his face somewhat swelled from the surreal events of the day before.

As much as he was terrified of Mrs. Greene, he felt himself getting aroused as he remembered how she had mercilessly used him as a seat. Five minutes was enough he decided, and quickly rubbed one out in the bathroom, finishing it off with a hasty shower. Satisfied, he walked out briskly and put on the tiny shorts that Bart had given him. He felt insecure being shirtless so he draped his old t-shirt over himself and walked out.

Bart was at the door waiting for him. "No. Lose the t-shirt," he muttered threateningly. Harry reluctantly took off his t-shirt, knowing he couldn't stand up to that beast. He felt cold standing in the hallway barely dressed.

He followed Bart to the exercise room, and as they got closer, he could hear sounds of Mrs. Greene exercising, vocally emphasizing her movements. Soon he walked into a big room with an exercise mat covering the length of it.

He also noticed with surprise that there were professional lights and cameras in the room. Mrs. Greene was wearing a onesie which covered her torso, but left her fleshy ass cheeks visible. Unconstrained by the leather pants, her butt looked even bigger. She was doing lunges and squats and Harry kept staring at how these movements made her butt change shape.

Bart gave him a rough smack on the head and said, "Don't stare." Harry nodded silently and looked away, but still made sure to keep her in his field of vision. She was working up a sweat, her powerful thighs glistening in the sterile studio lights. There was a tiny pool of sweat below her, and Harry watched in slow motion as another drop of sweat rolled down the side of her butt and joined the tiny pool of sweat below.

Mrs. Greene kept exercising for a while and called Harry over. He shambled over uneasy, not knowing what to expect. At the same time Mrs. Greene also snapped her fingers at Bart who rushed over with a towel for Mrs. Greene. She wiped herself dry, and Bart handed her a rich looking bathrobe to cover herself with. She snapped her fingers at him again, and Bart quickly fell down to the floor, starting to lick up Mrs. Greene's sweat that had fallen to the floor earlier.

"How did you sleep?" Mrs. Greene asked Harry cheekily.

He mumbled that it was alright.

"Yeah I don't care. Now, shape up. You're going to be meeting my guests today. They're going to be working with you... in a manner of speaking," she continued with a smirk. Harry gulped. He could still notice Bart in the corner of his vision, sucking up the last remaining droplets of Mrs. Greene's sweat off the floor.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Hiram briskly walked away to bring in the guests. Harry looked around in anticipation, wondering who exactly these guests were. He didn't have to wait long.

Soon, led by Hiram, two girls walked into the room. They seemed to be in their late 30's or early 50's -- Harry really couldn't tell, but it was obvious that they'd both had some work done. They were talking to Hiram, possibly about his nose, as one of them reached over to touch his bandaged up nose mid-conversation. Hiram pulled away, shaking his head to stop her from doing it.

The blonde was easily the more noticeable one out of the two. She was taller, and wearing tall heels to go with. He could tell that once she had a cuter face, but now after all the work she had done on herself, she had more pronounced cheeks, longer lashes, fake dimples and over-puffed lips.

But she still managed to look very hot despite all that. Her breast implants looked amazing -- standing erect in the unnatural way only silicone can achieve. She didn't have an enlarged ass -- maybe the only part that she kept natural. Regardless, it was thicc enough to match her height and boobage.

The other woman was less of a looker. Her face seemed to have been untouched except for heavy foundation and make up. She was heavyset in general, but there was no way her ass was real. It was bigger than the rest of her, but not big enough that it would look comical. Harry knew instantly that that ass was her claim to 'fame'.

"Ah here we are! Britney, Verena, meet my new slave... ah what's your name again?" Mrs. Greene paused as she looked at him.

Harry was annoyed that she didn't know his name despite using him in such a familiar manner in the previous day. Wasn't his name on the goddamn 'Sales Contract' that she had drafted up with Regret?

"Hey, I'm Harry," he said, trying to smile and not be nervous. If it wasn't for Hiram and Bart being nearby, he would have begged them to help him escape instead.

But the girls were not as polite as he was, choosing to just look him up and down in the most uncomfortable of glances. They looked at each other and giggled, whispering something to each other and making him even more uncomfortable. He felt inadequate in the presence of these girls.

'Britney' was the blonde. She was dressed casually in a cute top and athleisure leggings -- Harry might have checked her out in a mall, never being the wiser. The other girl, Verena, was dressed in a body suit that was partially hidden by her fur coat. Even though she wasn't taller than Mrs. Greene, Harry could tell from a glance that she was the heaviest person in the room. He gulped as he realized that there was a very real possibility that all that weight was going to be on his face eventually. Why else would these girls be here?

Mrs. Greene snapped her fingers and Bart and Hiram rushed to bring in some chairs for her and the girls. Mrs. Greene got a special, bigger Director's chair that required both Hiram and Bart to bring in to the center from its previous position against the wall.

The girls took their seats. Mrs. Greene also sat down in her big chair, crossing her legs in a swift motion. Harry felt weird to see her sit on something other than his face. He just realized that ever since he'd met her, he had only ever seen her sit on his face.

Mrs. Greene broke the silence by saying, "So what do you think of my new slave, girls? I'm thinking of making a new series of videos I'd like to call 'Breaking in the new slave'. I know I know, it's a tired old trope, but it's popular for a reason. And I think the right combination of girl and slave can make all the difference. Just imagine sitting on that tiny face!"

Britney was the first to chime in. "Mmm curious choice, Mrs. Greene. Can he really take weight? It doesn't look like haha! But I don't mind!" she said as she broke out into laughter. She had an accent that Harry couldn't place. He didn't know what was so funny, but perhaps humor worked differently in other languages.

Verena also expressed her doubts that Harry can take all her weight. "He too small! His head only big enough to be butt plug for me. It will hurt much to sit on him! I can no do this," she said, in an even thicker accent than Britney. Harry didn't know if he found her accent sexy or just illiterate. But he was glad that at least someone had some common sense. But Britney burst out laughing once again when she heard this.

Mrs. Greene, however was not happy to hear someone refuse her. That was not something people did. "It's ok dear, you'll be fine. And you'll be famous!" she said with some restraint.

But Verena was still not ready to move forward. "Not the face, it will burst! I sit on his body," she nodded, hoping Mrs. Greene would agree.

Mrs. Greene was now openly annoyed with the insubordination, and snapped at her, "That's why I'm paying you dear. No one wants to see your dumpy fat ass in porn unless it is on a face. The only reason you're in business is because your ass looks so fat compared to the heads you sit on."

Mrs. Greene took a pause to see if her message was being received properly. She took a breath and continued, "Ok, just look at Hiram. He's got a blocky face but it's still tiny compared to your ass. You and I made a lot of money by just pairing those two together. Now, imagine if I combined the biggest of asses with the smallest of faces! That's big money right there. Now shut up and demonstrate that you can do what I'm paying you to do... dear."

Harry was taken aback by how strict Mrs. Greene was to her girls. But it was very much on brand. If she wanted something, she would get it.

"Sorry Mrs. Greene." Verena apologized hurriedly, although it was clear that she was uncomfortable. Harry felt his heart sink, he was really rooting for Verena obviously.

"Now listen here dear, I promise you. I've personally tested this slave. Sure he bucks around a lot more, but I can promise you his head won't be squashed by your weight." Mrs. Greene added almost kindly, seeing Verena's discomfort. Verena nodded to let her know that she understood.

"Anyway, today is just the photoshoot. We record tomorrow once I've taken a look at all the pictures we take. So you'll have time to warm up to it," Mrs. Greene continued when she was sure that there was no more opposition.

She clapped her hands twice and Hiram quickly came back with a professional camera. Bart also handed an old-timey-looking video camera to Mrs. Greene.

"Let's get started then! You lay on floor right.. over there," Mrs. Greene commanded Harry while pointing to a spot where the light was perfect.

Harry sighed and went to lie down on the floor. Being naked except for his shorts, he shivered as his body touched the ground. He also felt helpless lying down on the ground looking up at the two girls who were now towering over him nearby. At least it wasn't Mrs. Greene.

"We'll start with you Britney. First, I want a pose like you just hunted him down. Put your foot on his head and look triumphant, dear," Mrs. Greene said as she slowly started hand-cranking her video camera.

Britney happily nodded and went over to Harry, speaking to him for the first time. "Hi slave!" she greeted him cheerfully, as she bent down and roughly flicked his nose with her finger.

She wasn't trying to hold back and it really hurt. "Ready for this, little boy?" she asked cheekily as she stepped on him to walk over to the other side. Harry yelped in pain when her sharp heels dug into his stomach as she stepped over.

She roughly stamped her foot on to his face, jerking it to a side so that it was facing the camera. "Ah please stop!" he yelped out, but obviously, everyone in the room ignored him. It was a strange feeling that everyone was watching nonchalantly and not stepping in to stop Britney.

Harry was surprised at how roughly she was treating him from the get go. Mrs. Greene must surely love her. Soon Hiram snapped a few clicks. Mrs. Greene was not quite satisfied yet though.

"Maybe if I had rifle I look like real hunter," Britney shrugged.

"That's what I like about you dear. You have initiative. Hiram get her my hunting rifle. And make sure it's not loaded," Mrs. Greene said happily.

"I can handle gun," Britney said defensively.

"All the more reason to take the bullets out then," Mrs. Greene chuckled.

Soon Britney had the rifle and she posed with a little more verve, allowing Mrs. Greene get some nice footage and Hiram to get some pics in. "Ah much better." Mrs. Greene commented.

Britney finished up by standing on him completely, her heels on both legs digging into his stomach and jaw. She alternated putting most of her weight on his stomach and on his face to keep things interesting. Harry tried to take this position, but it was unreasonably painful. He held on for a few seconds, long enough for Mrs. Greene to get some good shots.

But then he twitched his face just a little bit.

Unfortunately it was already difficult for Britney to balance - her boob implants probably made her too top-heavy. With a loud shriek, Britney lost her footing and fell down to the mat, clutching her knee in pain. "Ahhh.... ahhh...." she inhaled loudly, rubbing her butt. Hiram rushed to her side to make sure she was alright.

Harry knew he had messed up and that he was probably getting punished. But he still couldn't help but feel bad for making Britney fall down. He hastily reminded himself what she was doing right before that had happened.

"You." Mrs. Greene said as she looked at him with her eyes narrowed. Harry let out a weak whimper, not knowing what was coming.

"Don't make me look bad in front of my girls. Either stay still, or else." she reminded him sternly. Harry had expected some physical punishment, but somehow her threat was worse - because he knew she was good for it.

"Alright alright you're fine, it's just a fall. Come on, let's get back to it. We're wasting tape," Mrs. Greene told Britney impatiently. Of course she would keep shooting through this.

Britney nodded her head and sat up. She turned around and playfully smacked Harry's cheeks (although it was quite a hard slap) saying, "Bad boy!"

"Now sit on his face looking forward," Mrs. Greene continued, still rolling her camera.

Britney complied immediately. She half-crouched in front of Harry, her butt a foot away from his face. Now, Britney wasn't that heavy, and as long as her weight was delivered by her soft butt rather than her pointy heels, Harry was quite sure that he could take it.

In fact, up close, she had a cute butt, and he realized that he was now getting hard. Without Mrs. Greene or anyone else in the room, this would actually be amazing. But without warning, Britney dropped herself down towards his face almost combatively.

Luckily, Harry wasn't tied down, and he could use his reflexes to quickly get his head out of the way. He shuddered when he heard the loud smack sound Britney's ass made with the mat floor.

"Hey back under!" Mrs. Greene and Britney shouted in unison.

"Oh! How you say... jinx!" Britney giggled.

Harry reluctantly slid his face under Britney's ass as she crouched back into position. "Please don't hurt me", Harry whispered quietly to her.

"Aww he scared!" Britney exclaimed happily as she petted him roughly. But thankfully she just settled down calmly on his face this time.

After being under Mrs. Greene's ass, this was walk in the park. Britney sitting on his face was something he would have loved to happen to him. Harry wondered whether he could actually build a life doing this.

If it meant that girls were going to be carted in from all over the world to sit on his face, that sounded a lot like a dream come true. If only he didn't have to take residency at the Greene Manor as her slave to do it.

Harry could hear the clicks as the pictures were being taken. This was just a photoshoot, so it will be over soon, he thought. But Mrs. Greene had signaled Britney to hold her position. She wanted to get an authentic shot when the struggles began.

Now, Harry could actually breathe a little through his mouth since Britney's butt wasn't all that big. But he knew he probably needed to struggle a little for the shots, and so he did. He heard a few more pictures being taken before Britney got up, taking her sweet time to do it.

He breathed in thankfully. Mrs. Greene made them both pose a few more times before calling it a wrap with Britney. Each time, Britney made an effort to turn herself around while still seated on his face, grinding across his face with her butt. Harry guessed that she was still a little angry with him for making her fall.

But since Britney didn't weigh as much as Mrs. Greene, her behavior only turned Harry on. He got suddenly reminded of Regret and how playful she had been with him. He wished he could be back with her instead. However, he quickly reminded himself that she had quite literally sold him out. He got pissed at her again, thinking of how she had betrayed him.

He got snapped out of these thoughts as he felt the pain of Britney trying to do a whole 180 degree turn without getting up from his face.

They wrapped up the shoot with Britney soon after and she got off him finally. She looked back at his face and made as if to blow him a kiss but swiftly gave him the finger instead.

"Alright let's take five," Mrs. Green commanded, satisfied, as she finally put down her video camera.

"Can.. can I go outside to get some fresh air?" Harry asked timidly to no one in particular.

Mrs. Greene sighed and asked Hiram to accompany him. Hiram took him by the hand and helped him off the floor and walked with him to go outside. Once they were outside, Hiram finally let go of the iron grip he had on Harry's hand.

"Don't get any bright ideas kid", he muttered.

He took out a pack of smokes and lit one up. He looked Harry up and down for a moment before offering him one. Harry accepted gratefully. He didn't smoke except occasionally, but this occasion surely called for it.

He wanted to talk to Hiram about the life. The life serving Mrs. Greene. The life being the star of all her videos. But he didn't know if Hiram was still pissed at him for breaking his nose the previous day. He decided to roll the dice and started talking to him anyway.

"So I know we got off on the wrong nose - shit I mean foot, I meant foot!" he corrected himself quickly.

Hiram looked at him with narrowed eyes but let it go, not saying anything, but gingerly touching his bandaged up nose.

"So anyway... does this... get better? Will Mrs. Greene eventually... like me? You've lived through it, how is it like?" he asked all his questions in one go. Hiram must have had at least 100 different girls sit on his face, just from the videos out there.

Gallonot2
Gallonot2
39 Followers