Regret Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiram chortled, and it was weird to see him laugh. "I guess you'll find out," he muttered.

"You gotta give me more than that man. Please." Harry continued.

"You see those two girls today? Both of them have ridden my face like an object. But they're just in it for the money. They don't like it. Even Britney. But Mrs. Greene, she's the real deal. Her best work happens off camera." Hiram said pensively.

"And that's saying something considering how great your videos are. I... I was always envious of how you got all those girls to sit on your face. It must have been great." Harry continued, hoping to get Hiram to open up more.

Hiram sighed before answering. "Yeah well... once I was the young race horse, but now I'm just the old work horse. It will happen to you too if you stay long enough. But hey enjoy it while it lasts," he said with a mirthless laugh and reached over to ruffle Harry's hair - which was really uncharacteristic for him.

"I see." Harry said quietly.

"She loves me. And she loves that animal Bart. And I'm sure that she saw something in you too, for her to consider bringing you into our little family. I'd be grateful if I were you, and not ask so many questions." Hiram said and prematurely stubbed out his cigarette.

"Time to go back in." he continued decidedly.

Soon they were back inside the exercise room. Britney was on her phone over in a corner, ignoring everything else. Verena was in talks with Mrs. Greene, but stopped abruptly when Harry and Hiram walked back into the room.

"Alright! Now for the main act. Verena, your turn girl! Start by giving me a nice shot from the side." Mrs. Greene snapped excitedly. Harry could tell that she was getting aroused.

Britney was probably just the warm up. He quickly went over to the position that was designated for him earlier, and laid down. He sighed as he saw Verena's heavy figure lumbering towards him. The camera was rolling again.

Verena walked over hesitantly, dropping her coat on the ground away from the shot. Even her coat sounded heavy as it hit the floor. She sighed as she crouched next to Harry.

"I sorry." she whispered quietly to Harry. She edged over until she gently slid her butt over to Harry's face. It was like watching an eclipse happen. This large heavenly body moving in slowly to obstruct his field of vision.

Verena was sitting with her ass to the camera, sitting sideways on his face. But to Harry's surprise, she never put her weight on his face, choosing to just put down enough that it her fleshy ass curved around his face, but not without that much weight.

"That might fool the viewers, but not me dear. Really sit down! And look back at the camera." Mrs. Greene commanded impatiently.

Harry could hear Verena sighing above as she slowly tried putting more of her weight on his face. But she didn't get far before the pain became too much for Harry. He started struggling in pain, but was careful not to push her off just yet. He remembered Mrs. Greene's warning earlier. He could hear the camera clicks in the background. Maybe this will stop soon.

"More weight. More! MORE!" Mrs. Greene encouraged Verena, like a woman possessed.

Unfortunately for Harry, Verena decided to oblige as she put even more of her terrible weight on his face. Harry couldn't take it anymore and roughly turned his face to the side with great effort. He was almost surprised to find that he could do it - but he wasn't strapped down on a smotherbench anymore.

"Hey hey! You're ruining my shot!" Mrs. Greene yelled out.

"Get back under there!" she continued. Harry made an effort to try and turn his face so that it would slide back under Verena's ass, but it was pressing down too hard for him to make a difference. Plus, it was hard to fight for a position where he wouldn't we able to breathe anymore.

"Please no. Please stop!" Harry hissed at her. Verena's weight was something else. She was right to be concerned. He felt the blood rushing to his face in this turned position.

"You know what, I did want a purple shot. Keep sitting Verena dear. We're going to get it yet. And don't you dare let up your weight," Mrs. Greene said vindictively.

Harry didn't know what the 'purple shot' was, but as he felt more and more blood rush to his face from the pressure, he understood what it was. Verena was sitting on the side of his head, with what seemed like all her weight, and that was squeezing all the blood to his turned face.

Harry felt himself spluttering and making weird noises as he could literally feel his skull compress down into his brain - or maybe it was his imagination, but it sure hurt like it. He could feel his facial features get super hot as he kept this up.

"There it is!" Mrs. Greene exclaimed, and Hiram quickly snapped more shots in this position.

"Hold it hold it..." Mrs. Greene continued, not allowing Verena to get up. Harry could now feel tears running down his face involuntarily, like when you cut onions.

"Fuuuuck!!" Harry yelled out, no longer being able to hold in the pain. Hiram took some more shots.

"And that's perfect. You can get up now dear." Mrs. Greene remarked satisfactorily.

Verena hastily got off his head. Harry still felt fucked up, his head throbbing with the lasting pain from that weight-bearing.

"Alright, now that should give me enough inspiration. But I know you were still holding back, dear. I'm not done until I get a sample of your whole weight. That's what I'm paying you for. And the only way the viewers will believe it is if your feet are off the ground. Get into a reverse facesitting position next. And I want to see your stubby legs rest on his stomach. Go on!" Mrs. Greene commanded.

Verena looked down at Harry and shrugged. She too must have remembered how angry Mrs. Greene had got with her earlier when she tried to refuse. It was clear that her hands were tied. And so was his, figuratively speaking. And if he didn't want to make it literally speaking, he had better comply. He reluctantly turned his face back up.

Verena struggled to crouch over him facing his legs. She wasn't graceful about it like Britney was - it was clear that with her heavy figure, she struggled to achieve these positions. He could hear her grunting as she hovered above his face. Seeing it from this angle, Harry couldn't believe that that ass was going to descend on him.

But he knew he had no choice. Verena made eye contact with him and he nodded silently, as if she needed his permission. She slowly lowered herself on his face. As earlier, she still didn't drop her weight completely, instead choosing to gradually increase her weight. Harry clenched his teeth as he imagined cracking noises from his facial bones.

"Alright now put your feet up go on," Mrs. Greene encouraged her hungrily.

Verena made an audible "Hnngh!" noise as she swung over one of her legs on to Harry's stomach with great effort. The moment she did, it was like the weight doubled on Harry's face. He realized that she was indeed holding back earlier.

His nose was now crushed flat- worse than flat, it had a convex shape now. But he could tell that Verena still had more to give. One her legs was still in the crouched position, and he could hear her struggle to hold up as much as her weight as she could on that leg.

"And now the other one, don't be shy dear," Mrs. Greene coaxed Verena, with a tinge of impatience.

Verena obliged quickly - her leg was also starting to give up on her. Now both her legs were resting gently on Harry's stomach. She sighed in relief as she no longer had to hold up her weight in a crouched position. But as a result her entire raw weight was now on Harry's face.

"Ow ow ow," Verena kept saying on top of him. It hurt her to do this. But Harry had a hard time being sympathetic because his face was exploding with pain. He had thought that Mrs. Greene was heavy, but Verena was on a whole different league.

Her butt was big enough to drape itself all the way around his head. He imagined that it would look like she was sitting on the floor, his face completely eclipsed under her butt.

He could hear frantic camera clicks and Mrs. Greene's heavy breathing as she rolled her video camera with fervor. He couldn't take this at all - and this was just the photoshoot! From the videos he had seen before, Mrs. Greene's clips were always uncut, and ran for almost 20 minutes each. He couldn't picture enduring this weight for anywhere near that long.

He felt himself banging his fists on the floor to try and resist pushing her off.

"Stop that pained expression on your face dear. You're supposed to be enjoying this!" Mrs. Greene admonished Verena.

"But it hurt so much ma'am," Verena hissed.

"I don't care. Smile and look happy. And take your hands off the floor." Mrs. Greene snapped.

"But I balance," Verena complained.

"No you sit upright. Keep your spine straight. And cross your arms. If you fall down, you fall down." Mrs. Greene commanded, her impatience coming back again.

Verena quickly obliged, folding her arms and trying to bring on a brave smug smile.

Harry could immediately feel her start to wobble a little bit as she tried to remain sitting upright. He tried to counter her movements by turning his head a little here and there, hoping he was helping. He wanted to get this shoot done with without needing any re-shoots.

But Verena's ass had absolute coverage over his face, her fleshy ass cheeks stopping only at his chest. There was no way her was breathing. He held on to all the practice he had had in the last couple of days to keep as still as possible. He really didn't want to cause Verena to fall off.

But he also couldn't stop the rest of his body from struggling. Verena dug down hard into his stomach with her feet, as a way to maintain her balance throughout the situation.

Suddenly he felt another weight plop down on his body. He guessed that Britney had decided to photobomb the shoot. Britney edged up his body and eventually moved herself on to Verena's lap.

Harry couldn't believe that she would do something like that. Verena was already heavy enough! But to have two of them on his face together? That was impossible! Verena too lost her composure and started opened yelping in pain as Harry's face dug deeper into her soft butt.

Mrs. Greene obviously didn't mind the interruption. "Hahaha good one girl!" she exclaimed at Britney.

She made Hiram take a few more choice shots before asking Britney to get out of her shot. Harry wanted to feel relief when the second woman at least took her weight off his face. But Verena was still seated, and it honestly felt like there was no change in weight.

Hiram took a few final clicks.

Finally, it was over. He guessed that Mrs. Greene must have commanded Verena to get off, as he suddenly felt immense relief flood to his face. Verena had quickly scrambled off his face, plopping her ass still dangerously close to his head on the ground as she laid back down breathing heavily.

Harry himself took deep breaths and rolled his face away so that the back of his head could stop taking weight - even that of his own head. They both lay there for a moment, nursing their face and ass respectively.

Mrs. Greene found this profoundly funny, as she stopped recording and burst out into laughter.

"Alright alright, I think that was gold. We'll shoot the real thing tomorrow. It's a wrap, ladies and slaves!" she clapped her hands happily.

"Enjoy the rest of the afternoon girls. Bart will be setting up some snacks in the garden out back. Go on!" she waved her hands at the two girls, and they followed Bart out of the room.

"Now you. Come here. We need to have a talk," Mrs. Greene said to Harry once the girls were out of the room, wagging her finger slowly at him to come over.

Harry got off the floor, almost falling over from the disorientation, and shambled over to Mrs. Greene. He knew he was in for some punishment.

"So after all I taught you, you still can't stay still? Look how uncomfortable you made Verena," she said. Harry wanted to bite back a response - it was clear who had really made Verena uncomfortable.

"You better get in shape for the shoot tomorrow. And it looks like I'll have to help you along," she said scratching her chin.

"Let's go. Strap yourself in to the smotherbench in the living room. I'm going to train you right..... again." she concluded with a sigh.

Harry knew better than to argue. His punishment would be way worse if he resisted. He walked with her defeatedly to the living room.

Once they were there, Mrs. Greene raised her eyebrow as if to say, "What are you waiting for?"

Harry sighed as he sat down on the Foxline Smotherbench 3000. He laid down, sliding his face inside.

"Well don't make me do the work. Strap yourself in first." Mrs. Greene said impatiently.

Harry pulled his head out of the smotherbench and snapped on the restraints on his feet. He also did it one of his arms, before realizing that he couldn't do that last one. He shrugged and put his face back into the smotherbench seat.

"Good. You're learning." Mrs. Greene remarked, almost encouragingly. Maybe she would take it easy on him. She walked over and tied the final restraint on his other arm.

Before much else happened, Mrs. Greene was on his face again. She was still one heavy woman. But after Verena, everything seemed bearable. Harry lay there silently, accepting his fate.

Suddenly the doorbell rang again.

"Are we expecting more company, Mistress?" Harry could hear Hiram asking from somewhere.

"Ah it must be that girl from the shop. She did say she'd come by to drop off an extra feature of this new smotherbench. I believe she called the 'Supreme Smother Mode' or something. Go collect it from her would you." Mrs. Greene asked Hiram.

Now, Harry remembered the 'Extreme Smother Mode' well enough. He couldn't believe that after selling him to Mrs. Greene, Regret would have the audacity to drop by and make his life even worse. Moreover, he couldn't imagine the terror if Mrs. Greene actually got a hold of something like that.

But he had more present concerns, as he was already starting to run out of air under Mrs. Greene. He heard Hiram walking away as he went to greet their 'guest'.

_______________________________________________________

Regret took deep breaths before she rang the doorbell. "Now or never", she reminded herself.

Soon she was met at the gate by a stocky middle-aged man.

"Mrs. Greene said I'm to collect it from you," Hiram said gruffly as he held out his hands through the gate grill in expectation.

"Oh no. I need Mrs. Greene's signature. I'm only handing this over to her," Regret replied confidently.

"Well that's not happening," Hiram responded with finality.

"Ok, that's fine. I guess she can come pick it up from the store later then," Regret shrugged nonchalantly.

Hiram was happy to let this happen, and was about to make her turn away when he heard Mrs. Greene's voice come over the speaker at the gate, "It's ok Hiram, dear. Let her in. I think I know what this is about."

"Well you heard her!" Regret said smugly.

She stepped back to let the gate open, and drove inside with her car. Hiram broke into a short jog to make sure he caught up with her.

"Ok we'll go to see her now." he said gruffly, as he took Regret's hand as she got out of her car.

"Hey back off! Fascist!" Regret screeched at him as she batted away his hand.

Hiram gave her a fuming expression, but nevertheless, escorted her into the mansion, straight into the living room.

Regret raised her eyebrows as she saw Mrs. Greene sitting in the middle of the living room, smiling at her. She was sitting on the Foxline Smotherbench 3000. And sure as shit, there was no mistaking Harry's small frame struggling under her. That old lady had blatantly lied to her after all.

Regret felt herself getting angry. But she had to keep her cool, at least for now.

"Hey Mrs. Greene! Great to see to see you again! I hope I'm not interrupting! Well I guess I am, but I'm sorry anyway. Who's the lucky guy?" Regret asked her innocently.

"I think we both know who it is dear." Mrs. Greene replied smugly.

"So you admit to kidnapping? Is that what you're doing?" Regret asked her quizzingly, still with a confident smile.

"I suppose I am. Don't worry, I'll make sure to confiscate your phone before you leave, in case you're recording this," Mrs. Greene shot back equally smugly.

Regret's expression broke for a moment and she got serious. "Listen. You let him go and we'll leave, and no one has to ever know about this," she said, trying to negotiate. She flinched as she noticed Harry's struggles starting to get wilder under Mrs. Greene.

"Oh come on dear. We both know you need money. I saw how your eyes sparkled at the store when I offered to buy him fair and square. And I admit, I should have paid you first before I took away your slave. I'll tell you what. I'll triple what I offered you in the store. Take it and leave, and like you said, no one has to know about this." Mrs. Greene said with an expression that tried to say that she was being reasonable.

Harry couldn't make sense of what was happening. Mrs. Greene never paid Regret? He thought Regret had already sold him out. He felt deja vu as he realized he was in the same situation as he was in the store a couple of days ago - smothering under Mrs. Greene as she comfortably tried to negotiate with Regret on how much his sales price was.

Even more worryingly, Regret actually seemed to be thinking about, as she didn't answer immediately.

"Mmm wow that is a lot of money... I could pay off my student loans...." Regret replied thoughtfully.

"That's right dear, you can do that and more. Take it from me, use it to invest instead. Pay off your loans slowly to get the tax write-offs." Mrs. Greene told her encouragingly.

"It is very tempting... But I think... No deal. Get off him now. Or else!" Regret retorted, emphasizing her words.

"Oh what are you going to do? Call the police? You can't afford to do that. You're the reason this happened! And that's if you do get out of here. I think I have some great ideas for some videos with you dear..." Mrs. Greene said.

Hiram started walking towards Regret menacingly.

"You don't know who you are messing with. Dear." Mrs. Greene said quietly from behind, still seated on Harry.

"No! YOU don't know you know YOU are messing with lady!" Regret yelled angrily as she pulled out a 0.38 Revolver from her jacket and waved it around. Hiram stopped right in his tracks, a shocked expression on his face. He mentally smacked himself for not patting her down earlier, but then again, he had no reason to expect it.

However, Mrs. Greene wasn't scared. "You think this is the first time I've had a gun pointed at me?" she said as she crossed her legs to emphasize her point. She wasn't going to get up.

Hiram slowly walked in between Regret and Mrs. Greene. Regret immediately shifted her aim to him.

"Woah! Calm down. There's no need for shooting anyone. We can talk this out," Hiram said as he moved towards her with slow, measured steps.

"Hey you -- uh what's your name again now?" Regret asked him.

Hiram replied, "There's no need for violence, we can just talk. My name is Hiram."

Regret continued, "Ok. Hey dickweed, I've seen too many movies where this big guy approaches a scared girl with a gun and gets close enough until he can snatch it away. So... if you take another step," she paused as she let off a shot missing Hiram's groin by inches as it struck the marbled floor behind him. The deafening sound echoed throughout the mansion.

Regret smiled and continued, "As I was saying, if you take another step, I'll blow your fucking DICK off!"

Hiram's nostrils flared with panic and he hissed as he froze in his tracks with his hands raised up.