All Comments on 'Regretless'

by Richcranium

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
newtype2525newtype2525over 5 years ago
Hot return!

Though I still want the "Father-in-law" series to continue, I'm LOVING the new story you gave us! Was this a "one-shot?" Maybe... but I see potential! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! And of course, thank you!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Very nice

What a great story with fantastic detail on how they finally were able to enjoy each other, loved it!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Is David sterile?

Why isn't Alison on the pill?

Great story

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
very enjoyable story

That is one way to fill that big old house up with children at least if its not her husbands it will still have the family resemblance, Hopefully there will be another part to this story. Good work

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Great story

Great story, well written and hot. Although I didn’t appreciate him cumming in her when she specifically took measures against it, the story was smoking on balance, so I gave you 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked that!

In the end he got the cheating whore prego.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL!

I hope he knocked up the cheating whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked this story. I think our "hero" made a serious mistake not pulling out for a fresh condom.

He might have enjoyed that beauty for years. As it is she no longer can trust him and is fearful of an unwanted pregnancy. He blew it.

As for the other assholes who exclaimed "knock up the cheating whore".....that's pretty "one sided" isn't it? He cheated as much as she. Let's share the guilt along with the pleasure.

Bueno38Bueno38over 1 year ago

loved it, thank you. hopefully you'll have more stories for us. wish you a happy new year 2023

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

almost fifteen years ago almost same incident happen between me and my brother's BIL's wife, She was a bobmshell at twenty six that time and married only for five months.

during a family wedding ceremony she become attracted towards me and seduced me.

we become very intimate to each other and made unprotected love five times during two days time.

I was only ninteen and a virgin that time!

the experience was extreemly pleasurable to both of us.

we met many times after this incident but never get an opportunity to have sex

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No regrets indeed. It serves her right. Cheaters should be punished. Though I doubt that'll be the last time they fuck nor will she learn a thing from it. Ultimately it's moot. I just hope the kid doesn't suffer. If it wasn't Bryan I'm sure it would be some other guy she'd fuck that she found attractive, sooner or later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous