Regulations

Story Info
Regulations forbid but duty demands.
5.9k words
4.55
19.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Army regulations strictly forbid sexual relations between officers of different rank. So when our new arrival saluted and announced, "Lieutenant Bounty, reporting for duty, Sir!" I gave thanks to God that our branch of the service is... special.

Looking up from my desk, I gave her a long, appraising look. Her nervous tension was palpable as she stood there rigidly at attention, while her new commander slowly ran his eyes over every inch of her. Sixty-three perfectly proportioned inches, to be exact. The file on my desk confirmed the bare essentials: this was her first assignment; she had passed out second in a class of fifty; she had volunteered for this posting; and she was barely twenty years old.

So much for the file. In person I saw that her hair was tied up tight beneath her uniform hat and I sensed that her heart was beating fast beneath the tight-fitting jacket. For sure, no military tailoring could suppress the rise and fall of such pendulous breasts.

"At ease, Lieutenant."

The smile as she obeyed was entirely natural, the instinctive reaction of a vivacious young woman. Her file said she was popular, gregarious... and deeply in awe of authority.

"Take off your hat, Lucy and throw it down over there."

I indicated the chair beside my desk as she blinked in surprise: but to her credit she didn't hesitate, tossing the cap with its brand-new insignia so that it landed neatly on the middle of the chair. Before she could return to her at-ease position, I followed up with, "And let down your hair."

This time she did pause. "Sir?"

"Let down your hair, Lieutenant and don't make me repeat myself again."

"Yes, Sir. I mean, no, Sir."

She couldn't conceal the fluster in her voice, or the flush that started to break out on her face. It started at her neck and spread upwards, a very attractive pinkness that heightened the contrast between her pale skin and the strawberry blonde hair that tumbled to her shoulders as she released it.

"That's better. Outside of this establishment you will wear it up: but whenever you are here, with either our patients or your fellow officers, you are to wear your hair down. Do you understand why?"

"No, Sir. Excuse me, Sir."

I fixed her with a stern look, then sighed and decided to cut her some slack.

"Why did you volunteer for this posting, Lieutenant?"

She hesitated before giving what I knew was a prepared answer. "I want to gain experience of therapeutic work with trauma patients and you have the reputation of being the most brilliantly innovative therapist in the army, Sir."

"You want to help people and you think that I can help your career."

"Yes, Sir. Well, I mean, partly. I... I want to learn from the best."

I nodded acknowledgement. "You know, Lucy, few things are quite so satisfying as a willing pupil. You will have to work hard and undertake some activities that you may find challenging - but if you give it your all, then I can guarantee that we will fulfil your potential."

"I hope I can live up to your expectations, Sir."

"I'm sure you will. And I think you understand that your duties here are not just those normally expected of a junior staff officer?"

She looked uncertain, so I relieved her from the need to reply. "You are here as my special assistant and your duties include liaison with all the department heads who report to me, as well as interaction with particular patients."

"Yes, Sir."

"As such I require your unquestioning obedience and complete discretion. Take off your jacket."

"Yes, Sir."

She did as bid with no fuss, folding it neatly over the back of the chair. As she straightened, I stood up myself and came around the desk to stand beside her.

"Kick off your shoes."

For the first time she didn't reply, except to do as she was told, lowering her head slightly as she did so. Barefoot, she barely came up to my shoulders.

"Look up at me."

Her eyes were pale blue and she couldn't help but wet her lips under my stare. She really was quite exquisite: the softest of features on a broad, open face, lending her a child-like quality that just begged to be despoiled.

I smiled at her almost sadly and reached to undo her tie. She gave a little start at the unexpected contact but I ignored it and slipped the thin black ribbon from around her neck, dropping it onto my desk. "We only wear these on parade, Lieutenant. This is an operational station, where we deliver special forms of therapy in a very informal manner. That is fundamental to our success, so while you are going about your normal duties, you should dress practically."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"We follow the three button rule."

She looked at me blankly for a moment and I rolled my eyes and indicated the top buttons of her uniform blouse.

"Oh, I see..."

Quickly she reached up and undid the top button, craning her neck to release it but finding the next two easier.

"It's much too hot here to keep buttoned up all the time."

"Yes, Sir."

I studied her for a couple of seconds and then frowned. "Is that a uniform brassiere, Lieutenant?"

"Yes, Sir."

I let the silence hang heavy, the frown still clear on my face - and she faltered as I knew she would.

"It's regulation, Sir..."

"I can see we're going to have to teach you some of the basics before we can begin your real training, Lucy. "

"Sir, I'm sorry, Sir..."

"Don't apologise, Lieutenant. Not unless you've done something wrong and preferably not even then. Fix the problem and move on."

"Yes, Sir."

"I am reliably informed that regulation brassieres are the last word in discomfort, especially in this climate. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then in future you will wear something that helps you to be more at ease and complements your natural assets, which I have to say seem excessively constrained. What cup size are you?"

"D, Sir. 36D."

"Then don't squeeze yourself into something that looks like it was invented as an instrument of torture."

She smiled ruefully. "No, Sir."

"Here, let me help you." So saying, I reached out and began to undo the next button on her shirt. It lay directly between her breasts and they were so full that the backs of my fingers brushed against the soft swell of them as I worked. Her posture stiffened and she looked uncertain but I acted decisively to quell any qualms. "At ease, Lieutenant!"

She instantly resumed the proper position, hands behind her back and chest out - quite delightfully out. I gave a curt nod to acknowledge her compliance, then undid the remaining three visible buttons. To get at the last one it was necessary to pull her blouse free of her skirt, which I accomplished on the basis that such things are best done quickly.

"Turn around, Lieutenant."

She did so without a word and I took her blouse by the collar and pulled it down off her shoulders, relieving her of it completely and draping it over my desk.

That was when I first became fully conscious of her scent. I had noticed it before but the sudden revealing of so much bare skin filled the air with a delicious aroma and I paused, only inches apart, while I breathed in the essence of her.

"You are wearing perfume."

She hesitated a second before confirming it, the uncertainty clear in her voice.

"That's against Regulations, Lieutenant."

"Yes, Sir. Only a little... I didn't think anyone would notice."

I grinned to myself and let her hear it. "You didn't expect to be standing this close to a superior officer with half your clothes off?"

"No, Sir."

"What is the perfume called?"

"Adventuress."

I leaned forwards, so that my nostrils almost touched her hair as I took in the mix of aromas, trying to distinguish between perfume and girl. She must have been aware but managed to stay quite still. At last I conceded, "It suits you. And as long as you are under my command, you are free to wear any perfume you wish."

A little of the tension eased out of her as she replied, "Thank you, Sir." I knew it from the way her shoulders lowered slightly - but I promptly made them rise again by slipping my fingers under the straps of her monstrous army bra and deftly undoing the catch. It was a piece of equipment I was very familiar with and I followed through by running my fingertips up her back and over her shoulders, taking the straps of the bra with them. It could have become awkward if she had stayed in the "At Ease" position, but she signalled her cooperation by unclasping her hands from behind her back and holding the bra in place as I released her from its grip.

I resisted the obvious temptation and stayed where I was, close behind her, my fingers resting lightly on her shoulders. Then I said in her ear, "Drop it on the desk and put your blouse back on."

She gave a little shudder, surely from the release of tension at being brought to the edge and then reprieved. Reaching forward, she kept it against her breasts with one hand while picking up her blouse with the other, so there was just the briefest moment between discarding the bra altogether and sliding a hand into the arm of her shirt.

I helped her into the rest of it and she tossed her head to shake her hair free of the collar. Intentionally or not, it flayed across my face, deluging me in her scent. But if she thought I was giving her permission to get dressed again, she had another think coming.

Before she had time to start doing up any buttons, I put my hands on her hips and turned her around. She looked up at me, searching for instruction, while I gazed down at how her blouse now hung open.

Slowly and deliberately I put my hands on her waist and ran them up her body, inside her open blouse, going up and around her breasts until I could grip her by the collars. She swallowed but kept her eyes fixed on mine.

"At Ease, Lieutenant."

She gave a little nod and stood up straighter, the hands that had been loose at her sides clasping once more behind her back and the colour rising even higher in her throat and cheeks. It took a huge act of willpower not to reach down and kiss her: but willpower was one of my strengths and I was in no hurry.

"That must feel a whole lot better."

She gave the slightest of nods and I saw her swallow again.

"Now, let's get you Regulation, shall we?" As I said it, I took the open hems of her blouse between my fingers and thumbs and moved my hands downwards, passing one, two, three sets of buttons and buttonholes along the way. The action of standing "At Ease" had thrust her breasts forwards again and when I came to the fourth button her aureoles were already partly exposed. The material of her blouse was clearly raised by her nipples, even before my forefingers nudged against them. I opened the blouse a few millimetres, revealing her nipples completely; and when I proceeded to stroke softly around them with the backs of my fingers, they came immediately and stiffly to attention.

Her tits were magnificent, the perfectly round aureoles a deep shade of pink and her nipples rose to my touch as if begging to be suckled. I gave into temptation just briefly, tweaking each of them between forefinger and thumb, before cupping one breast in each hand like ripe fruit.

"I think a D hardly does you justice, Lucy."

"Most women wear a size too small," she croaked, her distraction revealed by the way she forgot to address me as her superior. "I mostly wear a sports bra to stop them getting in the way."

"I can assure you, Lieutenant, they won't be in the way here. They are simply glorious. I trust you have something that can support these remarkable assets whilst also displaying them to best effect?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then in future that is what you'll wear while on duty. Now let's get you buttoned back up, eh?"

I actually did up the fourth button for her, then motioned for her to do the rest. I waited until she was just about to start tucking in her shirt before stopping her.

"Are you also wearing regulation knickers, Lieutenant?"

She paused in what she was doing and clearly thought about what she was going to answer before looking up at me and saying, with an air of confession, "No, Sir."

"Perfume and non-regulation knickers. Anyone might think you a secret rebel."

"I try to be discreet, Sir."

"Good. Take off your skirt."

She hung her head at this order but complied with it nonetheless. I suppose she was half expecting it. The skirt had a double catch at the back and a zip but it took her only a couple of seconds to undo both and she slid it down her thighs and stepped out of it with practised ease. Placing the skirt carefully on my desk, she turned to stand square before me, the expression on her face now almost one of challenge.

"Those are most definitely not regulation."

"No, Sir."

"They are, however, entirely appropriate. I approve."

"Thank you, Sir."

The hem of her blouse just covered the sides of her knickers where they rose high over her hips but revealed them where they swooped low beneath an almost flat belly. The material was dark pink and a kind of flannel, soft and stretchable. It moulded to her curves so sublimely that there wasn't so much a hint of camel toe as a perfect outline.

"About turn."

She obeyed and I hoped the way I sucked in my breath wasn't audible. Her arse was fabulous: full and yet tight and toned, with the glimpse of dark pink material between her cheeks hinting at what lay beneath.

"Now face front again. Excellent. The first part of this inspection is complete, Lieutenant: and now that we've rid you of that regulation bra, fully satisfactory. From now on, you know what is expected and I don't anticipate having to raise matters of dress with you again."

"No Sir, thank you, Sir."

"One last thing."

"Yes, Sir?"

"Take off your panties."

"Sir?"

"I believe you heard me, Lieutenant?"

"Yes, Sir." But she didn't move and before I could reprimand her she went on. "Permission to ask a question, Sir?"

"Granted."

"Why do I need to take off my panties, Sir?"

"I could say because I ordered you to, Lieutenant. But it's a reasonable question and I encourage my officers to ask questions that help them to understand what they are being asked to do. I wish to satisfy myself that your pubic area is in line with Regulations."

"I had a full gynaecological exam as part of my application, Sir."

"I am aware of that, Lieutenant. But that exam merely established your sexual health. If you want to work for the Special Services Section, then you also have to satisfy me, as its commanding officer, that you fully understand your duties and are in a fit state to fulfil them. Take off your knickers."

"Yes, Sir." The reply came automatically, denying what was in her eyes - but I knew she would comply. She leaned forwards slightly as she eased them off, and as they fell to her ankles I said, "Leave them there and come over to the desk."

She obeyed, slightly hesitant, but I quickly took her by the waist and lifted her straight up onto my desk. "Let's get you settled here. Good. Now, lean well back and open your legs."

I didn't give her any opportunity to demur, hooking my hands under her knees and spreading her legs wide and high, so that she had no choice but to support herself with her hands to avoid falling backwards. Looking down, I gave her a critical scrutiny and then passed judgement.

"Regulations state that a neatly trimmed landing strip with a width of no more than three inches is acceptable but that otherwise the genital area must be kept smooth."

When she said, "Yes, Sir", her voice had a tremble to it.

"Let's check, shall we?"

So saying, I ran my hands up the insides of her thighs, until my thumbnails stroked either side of her pudenda. She gave a little involuntary gasp as my nails grazed her outer lips and went on up over her mound, stroking the edges of what was indeed a neatly trimmed bush. At that point her gasp morphed into a kind of whimper, possibly because my fingertips, having confirmed the perfect smoothness of the skin around her pussy, proceeded to busy themselves with stroking and strumming her inner lips. I was satisfied to see that they were already slightly exposed and glistening, even before my forefingers gently but firmly parted them.

"Very good. In this command, Lieutenant, smooth means smooth. Whilst we are not always in accord, if there's one point on which my officers and I are in agreement, it is that we cannot bear eating stubble. Happily, I see that is not going to be an issue here."

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Is that what I'm here for, Sir? I mean, is that... all?"

I saw the look of dismay on her face, revealing a disappointment bordering on genuine distress: and it came to me that she genuinely didn't know.

"No, Lucy, far from it... but it is the starting point. Don't worry, you really are going to receive in-depth training across a wide range of therapeutic skills: but first you have to master the basics and build a solid reputation. You follow?"

She shook her head and bit her lip, torn between looking up at my face and down at what my fingers were doing to her pussy. "Not really, Sir. Oh, oh my!"

"Relax, Lieutenant, I'm going to take you through your duties, step by step, starting with the most basic." And so I did, slipping my index finger inside her up to the knuckle. I was pleased to find her already quite wet and I took my time to gently massage her inside, while my thumb began to work her clitoris. She tried to look earnest but couldn't help a moan escaping her lips.

"We know that you're a bright, compassionate young woman who wants to become a skilled therapist. But the most basic therapy you can offer is sexual - and I have to say you are superbly well equipped to provide it. So to begin with, we simply need to establish your reputation as a go-to source of sexual release for any of our patients who are in need of it."

"Oh please, Sir... ohhh!"

I emphasised the point my slipping a second digit inside her and beginning to finger-fuck her quite strongly: and I was impressed by how she not only took it but even started to push back against my hand.

"Very good, Lieutenant, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You see, many of our patients will benefit greatly from enjoying you; and I can vouch that all of our officers will relish the opportunity to relax and unwind with you. But although this establishment can offer a rest-cure for the patients it will be hard work for you: and you will have to demonstrate that you can take whatever is thrown at you. Above all, you have to show that you'll do anything for your comrades, whether patients or staff."

"I understand, Sir," she managed to say. "I'll do... ohh... my best... uhhhh."

From the look of her, she was indeed beginning to understand. In fact she had settled back onto her forearms and was holding her legs open wide for me of her own accord. She even seemed to be proffering her pussy for my pleasure. Clearly it was time to move onto the next stage of her inauguration.

"Standing Regulations in this establishment require that a junior female officer must never unreasonably refuse a request for sexual intercourse from any patient whose recovery might be aided by it, or from any officer of this staff whose wellbeing may be enhanced by such intercourse. In plain English, Lucy, you're here to provide sexual relief and enjoyment for anyone who needs you. Realistically that means pretty much everyone who sees you. It's the foundation of your role here and I believe you to be particularly gifted in this respect."

"Ohhh...how can you be sure, Sir? Oh yes, yes, just like that...uuhhh... Oh God...I'm not very experienced..."

"Don't undersell yourself, Lucy: I've read your file. Your previous commanding officer and your lead instructor both report that you are a first class fuck - and I fully expect to confirm it. Have faith in yourself and I am confident that you will do a great deal of good, just by doing what comes naturally."

12