Regulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sir... oh yes, just there!"

I grinned at the way she was now corkscrewing herself onto my fingers and at the hunger I saw on her face. There seemed no doubt that my newest officer was not just ready to do her duty but was positively gagging for it.

"I think it's time for a closer inspection, don't you, Lieutenant?"

Her reply was little more than a groan, which I took as acquiescence. She truly did have an exquisitely smooth pussy and I soon discovered that she also tasted quite delicious, but what I loved most was the stuff she kept saying while I was eating her. Regulations are silent on what a junior officer is allowed to say to a senior officer while they are having sex, for the obvious reason that the act itself is prohibited. That's probably just as well, because Lieutenant Bounty had a great deal to say, most of it either unintelligible or unprintable.

Most people don't realise that in special circumstances it can be permissible for a junior officer to give orders to a senior one. Moreover, in such circumstances it is appropriate for the senior officer to do exactly as he is told. Therefore I didn't hesitate to carry out her command when a special circumstance duly arose, leading Lieutenant Bounty to cry out, "Oh My God, oh Sir, oh for fuck's sake, just Fuck Me!"

The verbal torrent changed abruptly when I put her legs up over my shoulders and stormed her defences. Until that moment she had perhaps not fully appreciated the magnitude of what her duty entailed - and I could sense her beginning to panic as I forced entry. Fortunately I had her fully under control, holding her down on the desk with my left hand around her throat, while my right was filled with a supremely soft breast. My ram was a veteran of a hundred such engagements and quickly found its way into her entrance, after only the most trivial scouting of her outer works.

Her gatehouse was tight and I might have struggled to force the passage if it had been well defended; but her outer ramparts had been so softened up by my preliminary assault that there was little resistance. With a single, brutal thrust I stormed the breach; and though she screamed at the size and suddenness of it, there was nothing she could do. I drew back a fraction, then ruthlessly drove back in, again and again until her eyes bulged and her breasts bounced and her legs jerked on my shoulders as I pounded into her.

If she expected a reprieve after that first storming, she got none. I was raging hard, giving no mercy except to let one of her legs fall from my shoulder - but that merely altered the angle of my attack, without lessening its fury or the depth of its intrusion. I kept up the assault at full force for five frantic minutes, until all vestige of resistance had gone and she had surrendered herself completely. By then I was holding onto her hips, pulling her down onto my ram as I fucked her and delighting in the way those fabulous tits bounced in time to my onslaught. Then at last I slackened off slightly, allowing myself the luxury of exploring every recess of her inner fortress, ensuring total subjugation. When I finally climaxed it was deep inside her, with an explosion that felt like Armageddon.

I stood there between her thighs for some time, gently swaying and with my head back, her legs still wrapped around me, my cock's last judders still encompassed by her hot, tight wetness. It was glorious and she, splayed out across the desk before me, was more glorious still. I savoured the sensations for a long minute but it is important to be magnanimous to one's conquests, so presently I leaned forwards and kissed her softly.

"Thank you, Lieutenant, that was more than satisfactory."

When I withdrew, a little stream of my white soldiers followed and I watched, mesmerised, as they flowed from her. She uttered a small moan but otherwise was unresponsive, so I gave her a moment longer before moving things along.

"I realise that was rougher than you were expecting - but I like to give my new officers a thorough testing at the start and I'm glad to say you passed with flying colours. If you can take a pounding like that from me, then you can cope with anything you're likely to be called upon to do here." I paused and smiled at her. "And my goodness, Lucy, you truly do have a world class vagina: soft, tight and silky smooth - and seemingly fathomless. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

Rather gingerly, the young blonde raised herself up by her elbows and looked back at me. When she spoke, she even risked a note of something close to reproach. "A little bit, Sir. You're bigger than I'm used to and you really slammed into me." She paused and then added, "It was OK once I got used to it."

"I must say you took it well."

"You did go very deep, Sir; but that was OK. If you'd gone too far, I'd have been screaming for you to stop."

"You were screaming quite a lot, Lieutenant."

She gave a rueful smile at that. "Yes, Sir, but in a good way." She looked down at my cock and added, "You're so damn big. If you'd shown me that beforehand, I think I might have refused a direct order."

"It's generally good tactics to prepare the ground thoroughly and keep your main thrust concealed until the last moment. "

She grinned. "Softening me up beforehand with a massive orgasm certainly helped. Thank you for that, Sir. You really have a great technique. Do all your subordinates get this treatment?"

"Of course: and they are very carefully selected for the job they are required to do. Speaking of which, come down off that desk and kneel here in front of me. I want you to show me your oral skills before we try out some other positions."

"Yes, Sir." She slid off the desk and knelt as directed: and as she took a closer look at my still partly erect cock, she suddenly giggled. "I guess I'll have to open real wide."

"You have a nice, wide mouth, Lucy, I'm sure you'll manage. We'll have to be careful not to choke you, though. I usually suggest that girls give me three quick slaps on the thigh when they need to come up for air. But we'll take it nice and slow until we get to that point."

"Thank you, Sir. You want to go deep throat, then?"

"Yes, Lieutenant. I believe you've done that before?"

"Yes, Sir. Just not with one this big."

"You'll find it won't be a problem. Now, your last commander told me that you deserve a medal for the way you give head: why don't you show me that he's not wrong?"

"It will be my pleasure, Sir."

To my surprise and delight, she started with an affectionate little kiss on the tip of my cock, then took the shaft firmly in hand and began to swirl her tongue all around the head. She was nothing if not thorough and she knew to look up periodically, treating me to the full effect of seeing those big, blue eyes framed by her blonde locks as she licked my cock and then took it deep between her lips. She had me fully hard again in seconds and after just a couple of minutes it was so good that I had to move forward to the next phase or risk coming too early.

Phase two of our mission involved her taking up position once more on my desk, lying prone on her back with her head hanging over the edge, so that I could sheath my sword to the hilt. To ease it in, we followed a regular military rhythm: one, two, three strokes, each a little deeper than the last, before driving it all the way down. She sheathed it perfectly and without demur. I loved everything about it: the sight of her body laid out before me as if on a platter; the hot girl smell welling up into my nostrils; the sight of my cock disappearing into her wide open mouth; the tickling sensation of her tonsils brushing against me as I thrust into her throat; the gargling sound as I fucked her; and the slightly desperate patting of her hand on my thigh as she signalled for me to withdraw and let her breathe. I paused in between each onslaught and she sucked and licked diligently, giving me no cause for complaint or correction.

Her last commander had been quite right: if there was a medal for fellatio, Lieutenant Bounty would win it without qualification.

At a certain point I leaned forward far enough to return the compliment, enjoying a brief excursion into 69 while my cock thrust deep down her throat. It was wonderful but unsustainable, so I soon relented. In any case my main purpose had been to ensure that she was ready for another hard fucking, which she certainly was. The physical evidence was indisputable: Lieutenant Bounty was as hot and wet as a storm in the tropics.

This time I bent her face down across the desk and fucked her from behind, enjoying the sight of her superb hour-glass figure and the stream of filth that came from her mouth as she built to another orgasm. All she was wearing was her thigh-high stockings and her blouse, which I'd pushed right up to her shoulders so that I could enjoy acreages of soft, naked skin as I pulled her hard down against me with each thrust. At the end, when she was done and I was approaching my own climax, I moved around to the front of the desk and came first on her tongue and then across her face.

After the last, dying spurt, I fell back heavily in my chair and admired the sight of my cum on her lovely face. Then I motioned her to get up and handed her a small towel that I keep in my desk for that purpose. It was a pity to put an end to such a beautiful sight but I could hardly send the girl off into the outside world with spunk all over her face.

"Very good, Lucy. I am happy to say that you have confirmed every aspect of your last commander's report. If anything, you have surpassed it."

She paused in the act of wiping the cum from her face and said, "Thank you, Sir."

"I trust you are also happy with this outcome from your first assignment?"

"Yes, Sir. Very happy, thank you, Sir."

"Good. On the basis of your excellent performance, I have decided to personally take your training to more advanced levels, on a regular basis, from 16:00 hours to 18:00 hours every weekday unless otherwise ordered. You will also report to my private quarters every Tuesday and Thursday at 21:00 hours, prepared for overnight exercises. Reveille on those days will be at 06:00, with a full workout before breakfast at 07:00. The rest of the time you will be at the disposal of the department heads. Any questions?"

"No, Sir. I'm ready to perform whatever duties I'm given, Sir, to the best of my ability."

"I'm sure you will give exemplary service, Lieutenant. Now, besides your role as my special assistant, our Regulations stipulate that a junior officer in this establishment shall provide sexual satisfaction at least twice a day, for at least one patient and one member of staff. I hope and expect that you will comfortably exceed that."

"Yes, Sir." She paused and then added, "Can you set me a target, Sir? I always perform best when I have a target."

"That's the spirit! And yes, indeed: I'd like to see you taking care of at least two patients and one other office on a daily basis. You are free to use your discretion in having sex multiple times with anyone you like, but cumulatively I want you to take care of at least ten patients each week and I'm sure that all my Department Heads will also require your services. Do you think you can manage that?"

She thought for a moment, head on one side as she pondered it. Then she smiled brightly and said, "Yes, I think so. I once fucked three boys in one day on summer camp and I really liked it, so I'm sure I can." Then something occurred to her and she added, "Do I get a regular day off?"

"One day a week, in rotation with the others. The rest of the time we like to keep you subalterns busy. Anything else?"

"No, Sir, thank you, Sir."

"Then pick up your clothes and report to the Officer of the Day."

"Yes, Sir. Should I get dressed again now?"

I looked at her, standing there all but naked: and I realised that we had struck gold. She really was as naïve and eager to please as she seemed.

"No, Lieutenant, that will not be necessary. Just put your jacket and hat back on so that people can see your rank."

"Excuse me, Sir, but wouldn't that be against Regulations, I mean, walking around the base improperly dressed?"

"You won't be walking about the base, Lieutenant; the Officer of the Day has the next office down the hall - and it would be pointless getting dressed again because he's the next lucky bastard who's going to put you through your paces."

"Oh, I see. Thank you, Sir."

"He'll also draw up the list for you."

"The list, Sir?"

I sighed. She was a lovely girl but clearly not recruited for her razor sharp intellect. "Yes, Lieutenant: the list of your targets for the week. Now please, take any further questions to Captain Daniels: I'm sure he'll be only too happy to fill you in." I let the double-meaning hang and turned my attention back to my paperwork. "Dismissed!"

"Yes, Sir!" Lucy sprang to attention and saluted, which was quite a sight, given that her breasts were free to bounce. She had, however, remembered to put her hat back on before saluting, which was a good sign.

It showed due deference to Regulations.

12