Regulations and Expectations

Story Info
A mage of high class finds an outlet for her desire.
6.8k words
4.72
6.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regulations and expectations. That's what ran through Melani's head as she rolled over and stretched, the sun shone upon her face as the serving girl opened the heavy drapes. Everything in Melani's life was regulated it felt like. From when she had to wake up, what she had to do during her day, right down to the awful scratchy nightgown she had to sleep in. She jealously thought of her husband and how he got to sleep naked comfortable next to her every night. Sure he had his set of regulations and expectations but the difference was that he, and his male colleagues of the tribunal, could at any time get together and change those regulations. Like all the other woman of the Thurgood society Melani was stuck without a voice to appeal any of the gods awful regulations.

As she stood the horribly scratchy night gown grazed over her nipples eliciting a jolt of pain, though Melani had to admit, a bit of pleasure too. A whisk of her hand and the candles around the room were extinguished. She could use magic just as well as her husband yet the laws of the society excluded her from any decision making. As if she wasn't a part of that society, as if her loins weren't expected to stretch to bring new life to that society. Melani knew it bothered her more than most of the women she considered peers. They were happy to follow along and spread their legs whenever their powerful husbands required. As she stepped into a bath Melani had to admit with an impish grin that she didn't so much mind spreading her legs either. She just wished her husband would finish the job. During their most recent intercourse, which felt distant now, he had spent his load and left her in the peaks of desire with a burning need. The need still persisted, time had done little to abate it. Of course another ridiculous rule set by a past tribunal was that women were forbidden from touching themselves without their husband present. Some foolish idea that women needed to save their heat for a man. Melani scoffed, as if her pussy was as fickle as a man's balls and couldn't get off more than once or twice a day. Still one of her serving girls lingered in the shadows and would of course report any misdeed to her husband.

Regulations and Expectations.

Melani sighed and finished her bath, which was more for relaxation than cleanliness since a simple spell could wipe her body clean in seconds. She dressed in a layered dress with hues of sunset red and burnt amber. Something to reflect the fire inside her today.

She checked her planner and saw that she had some rare time to herself this morning before a tea at midday with some group for something or other that her husband was hoping she would join. He wished Melani was more active in the social circles instead of spending all her time in the library. Which is exactly what she was going to do this morning before tea. She wound through the corridors of her home filled with exotic artifacts and ancient art pieces. Once in the library she set to work collecting the many books she had on her list to read. Not collecting by hand mind you, an ordinary recollection spell floated all the books she last had on the table back to where they had been during her last trip to the library. Nesting into her cozy reading chair she selected a book she had been eagerly anticipating about the usage of northern flora in the potion making of the ancient witch doctors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ma'am?" A timid voice broke through Melani's concentration. "Ma'am it's almost time for your tea." She looked up from her book and met the bright emerald eyes of a young woman. Melani was caught off guard, drawn into the swirling verdant hues she found herself swimming in. She drew her eyes away to take in the features of this young woman. She had a small nose and plump lips. Smooth skin, showed she had a level of magical talent, but not flawless like Melani's own skin. Her hair was auburn and seemed to catch fire as she took a step back into the sunlight, clearly nervous under the examining gaze. Melani took her time looking her over though. She was dressed the same as the other serving girls, but somehow the dark dress and simple white sash hugged her form better than most. Her hips were accentuated nicely, her chest was enough to make any woman envious, with legs shaped by a sculptor.

"What's your name girl? You're new aren't you?" Melani asked finally finishing her examination.

"Aberdeen ma'am," The serving girl responded, "Yes I am new, I started just last week."

Melani laughed, "Last week? And they've already sent you to disturb me from me reading. Cynthia must have it out for you already"

"I'm sorry ma'am. But Cynthia did say it was almost time for your tea appointment."

"That it is." Melani responded though her mind still rested on the figure of the girl before her. She remembered being at that age and she would have killed for a body like that. Not realizing at the time she would grow into the beauty she was today. Jealousy was a powerful drug, more powerful than any of the potions those northern witch doctors of old had ever brewed. She chuckled to herself and set her book down, dismissing them all back to their shelves. Turning towards the door and striding past the girl she asked, "Tell me Aberdeen, how old are you? And how did you come to be in service to my husband?" Because she was technically in her husband's service even though he was almost never home. Melani was strictly forbidden from hiring, or even firing, anyone in her household.

Aberdeen seemed to falter a bit hearing her own name come from the mouth of this woman, she stuttered and fell in step behind her, "I.. I'm twenty two. I just finished studies at St. Claires, but was unable to retain an apprenticeship. So my father, who refuses to have idle children, sent me out to Madam Pointe who had me placed here."

"St. Claires huh, so you studied botany and specialized in what exactly?"

"Potions and mind connections."

"How interesting, I would not have thought the two connected."

"Actually they are. For example with the right plants one could make an amnesiac potion that left the mind still active. And with the help of rosemary and a full moon you could then imprint your desires onto the memories of the subject. When they awoke they would only remember what you had imprinted and as the potion wore off and their memories returned with the concentration of a McHenry crystal they would retain your desires as their own." Suddenly realizing she had been monologuing to the lady of the house Aberdeen turned beet read and clamped her hands over her mouth. A muffled apology was all that she emitted.

Melani began laughing at the girls embarrassment, "Come now dear never apologize for being brilliant. Besides I'm sure you saw what book I as reading today, I have a deep fascination for the potions and elixirs that may have been lost to time. Your idea is certainly plausible, though as I'm sure you know no one has yet to make an amnesiac potion that operates as you would need."

"Miss Pargrin said the same thing and knocked 50% off my potions final presentation for it. And my father said to keep my hair brained ideas to myself after that."

"Well it sounds as if St. Claires and your father don't value ingenuity. Luckily for you I do." Melani replied with a wink and turned towards the girl, "I like you Aberdeen. I want you to feel free to use my library whenever you wish to advance your knowledge. My husband has spent a great fortune procuring some of those books for me, in hopes that it will help me be a better house wife. It won't, but I'm not going to tell him that. Anyway it's a shame that I'm the only one who reads them, so please help yourself." And with another wink she added, "Just don't let Cynthia catch you." With that she turned and strode out the doors to the carriage waiting for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melani ran through the maze of hedges laughing as music rose around her. The lights from the fires and sounds of dancing cascaded through the leaves that enveloped her journey. Laughing and stumbling she rounded a corner and found a dead end before her. She turned, but two late and found herself being wrapped in two massive arms and pushed against the chest of her pursuer. He laughed along as he lifted her in the air and their lips embraced in a passionate kiss.

Melani's hands roamed across his thick chest feeling the muscles ripple as he held her in the air. She kicked off her shoes and wrapped her legs around his waist, the bulge in his pants very evident as it pressed against her pelvis. She moaned as his kissed strayed from her lips and down her neck. The sounds of the party just outside the bushes swallowed up her cries of pleasure as if they were nothing.

Suddenly her blouse was torn open, thrusting her breasts into the cool night air. Her nipples stiff from arousal already were exposed and her lover attacked them. His lips latched onto her right breast, tongue swirling around her areola. Then the sharp bite of pain and his teeth clamped down on her nipple. She cried out in a moan of pain and ecstasy.

Melani ground her hips into the rock hard bulge in his trousers as his mouth found her other nipple. She slid her hands down to her own crotch and felt the warmth and wetness of her desire. Her hands were swiftly swatted away by those of her lover. He set her on the ground as they reignited their passionate kiss he began to rub gently against her sex. Her undergarments quickly became soaked as her pussy leaked in approval. She ground into him and moaned as his tongue invaded her mouth. Exploring and wrestling with her own.

Undergarments were torn away and two large fingers pressed at her entrance. Lubed as she was by her own juices they slipped in with only a squeal of pleasure from her. She threw her head back as the ripples of pleasure washed over her. His fingers pistoned into her slit as his kisses fell on his neck and collarbone. Each thrust his fingers curled and perfectly grazed her most sensitive spots. Her legs shook already from the exertion of holding herself up, and when they failed she found herself impaled, being held up only by two thick fingers in her snatch.

Quickly she was spun around, pushed into the bushes so the leaves and branches scratched across her tits. A leaf edge ran across her nipple and elicited a squeal and a shiver of pleasure running straight to her pussy. The noise of a belt undone was her only warning before feeling the head of his manhood press against her. It was large and hot and she craved it. Yearning for him she pushed back sliding her wet lips over the shaft, coating him in her juices. Feeling ready she let out a relaxing breath and again pushed back, this time taking him into her. Melani moaned and shook as he stretched her. Taking about half his length she pulled back and again sank back onto his dick. This time a helpful trust from him pushed the entirety of his length into her. She gasped then held her breath and they both paused. She acquainted herself with his girth and with a sigh began her rhythmic ride.

As her lover pounded into her the bushes continued to scrap across her chest. Sensitive skin and hard nipples became a firing squad of pain and pleasure, shooting throughout her body. Her legs gave way and Melani found herself supported by massive hands that held her aloft, tits in the bushes and pussy full of meat. She screamed in ecstasy as she was impaled with his rod. Stroke after stroke he filled her and stretched her as pleasure washed through them both. The bushes scratched more as the rhythm picked up, the fires from the other side seemed closer, the party sounded smaller. She screamed again as he pushed all the way into her, his balls slapping into her clit from the force. He pulled out all but the head and impaled her again on his full length. He nipples felt raw from the scaping and the fire now shone directly into her eyes. She didn't much care about the party though her sense were dominated by the waves of pleasure building in her crotch. Her whole body shook and she knew an orgasm was close. The bushes felt closer, and the fires, so bright. She screamed again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly Melani awake from the dream with a start. There was no fire, just sun streaming through the opened window. No bushes either, just the horrid scratchy night gown rubbing her very hard nipples. And most unfortunately no lover pounding her with an impossibly large dick, just a puddle of unspent desire between her legs. She shivered as the dream slunk from her mind yet the pleasure it had built remained.

Melani quickly moved to her bath, heating it in seconds with just a word. Blissfully discarding the night gown she sank into the water feeling it warmth wash over her. The temptation to touch her pussy was far too strong today. She ached with need, for gods know her husband hadn't touched her in days. Suddenly she realized her hands had been massaging her tits as she had let her mind wander. Knowing that one of her serving girls was standing only a few meters behind her severely inhibited her fantasy. "If only the serving girls were actual here to serve", she laughed to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a formal breakfast with the Duchess of 'Blah Blah', honestly Melani couldn't keep all the titles straight. She found she had some time to spend in the library. Sitting down in her usual spot she noticed that on a small table in the far corner a book sat, out of place. A levitation spell quickly brought it too her hand and she saw that it was a botany book, something rather basic Melani herself had read years ago. She smiled to herself knowing Aberdeen had taken up her offer of the library at some point last evening. Gods know none of the other girls come in here, they're too terrified of the one space their mistress has absolute authority over. Not that Melani did have absolute authority, over anything, but it was the well maintained perception she kept in order to retain some peace and quiet here.

Melani impressed upon the book the last page that had been read and its location on the table before sending it back to the shelf. She would need to teach Aberdeen the recollection spell next time she had a chance.

She had something specific in mind to read that morning, something that would hopefully ease the built up tension in her loins. She called it over and read the title in big gaudy red lettering, The Observations of Gregor Cheylik As Taken During the First Great Restoration. A fancy title for a book written by a nymphomaniac. To be fair most of the authors of the Restoration period were nymphos. And that is not many, because most mages were too busy fucking to stop and write about fucking. Thankfully for Melani author Gregor Cheylik had paused every now and then to write down his findings on sex and pleasure. "If only my husband would read this," Melani thought annoyed.

This was the most graphic and detailed book on sex and magic that Melani had ever found. Ways to suspend the male orgasm without sacrificing stamina so the subject could fuck for hours. Methods of edging, both males and female anatomy, so as to keep someone horny and aching until you needed them. Potions to relax and stretch the asshole so that men could have large objects thrust against their prostates during milking. And Melani's favorite, spells and potions to make a woman cum without even touching her. With whom, or on whom Gregor had tested these Melani had no idea, but she was very glad for the outcomes of his research.

Nestling into her chair Melani began reading about the use of Gloriosa Superba into a Fire Flower potion that when applied to the clitoris creates a sparking sensation. It's as if the woman is being rubbed ferociously for three seconds and them calm for around five, though Gregor notes the intensity and durations vary by woman. The outcome however is the same, immense pleasure in short bursts that keep the woman aroused and leaking but is rarely enough to push her to orgasm.

The daydream took Melani easily. She imagined herself in a dark work room surrounded by potions and books. Another woman lies before her retrained by invisible bonds, eyes closed, and coated in sweat. Her pussy drips and is making a puddle on the table below her. Her clit is enlarged with arousal and throbs. Fire Flower potion pushes a new wave of ecstasy through the woman, she rocks her hips humping the empty air. Seeing her tits bounce as the woman cries out from the edge gives Melani an evil idea.

Taking the vial of Fire flower potion she pours one drop right on each of the poor woman's nipples. Instantly as the liquid makes contact her nipple enlarge and take a reddish color. The woman's eyes screwed even tighter shut and she screams as her nipples twitch of their own accord. Melani knows that while the potion when applied to the clit cause sensations of pleasure when applied elsewhere it causes only pain. Her helpless subject hasn't even been touched and yet every few second it feel as if her clit is being licked ferociously and her nipples are being whipped.

She cried out and Melani is fully aroused by the sound. The woman writhes and strains, her body has a will of its own. Her hips yearn for something, anything, to penetrate her swollen and slick snatch. She wants to be filled even as her tits try to run and avoid the pain they're exposed too. Melani's hand is inside her skirts now, rubbing her own moist pussy as the woman in tortured beneath her.

Leaning down besides the woman Melani cooling commands, "I know you're a whore for pain. So cum bitch, cum from the pain in your tits." Pain and pleasure coarse through the woman and as she is commanded she finally feels an orgasm crest and wash over her as pain shoots form her nipples. She screams as the orgasm hits and her eyes shoot open. Melani is met with the sweet sound of orgasm and the deepest green eyes she has ever seen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BANG* Melani startles out of the day dream to the sound of her book crashing onto the hard floor. She realizes that she's only in the library no beautiful green eyed woman writhing under her spell. She sighs but then leaps out of her chair when she realizes that her hand had actually been rubbing her clit through her dress. Fear grips her as she scans the room! Thankfully no serving girl was there to witness, unless one already had? And had left to tell Cynthia? Or her husband?!

She almost screams at the sound of the door opening. She turns and is met with... A beautiful green eyed woman? "I'm still dreaming she thinks." Rubbing her eyes she looks and realizes it's Aberdeen. A deep blush comes over Melani as she tries to push the dirty thoughts about a green eyed woman away.

"Ma'am Cynthia is reminding you that you're due to leave to Mont Pierre's, the carriage has arrived" Aberdeen says from the doorway. She shows no sign of seeing anything amiss.

"Thank you Aberdeen," Melani paused, she never uses the other girls first names, what has gotten into her, "Did umm, did anyone happen to clean the library today I was deep in umm my thoughts today."

"Oh no Ma'am no ones been in here except you. Do you wish me to have someone clean it?"

"No no it's fine," (Maybe that sounds suspicious) Melani thought, "Actually yes could you clean it later before you leave."

"Oh yes ma'am of course I will."

Melani sighed, hoping she'd saved the situation. "Now on with you I'm sure there's plenty Cynthia has for you today and we would hate to keep her waiting." Melani finished with a wink. Aberdeen scurried off and Melani smiled watching her go before leaving herself to catch her carriage. For once Melani forgot to put her book back. The Observations of Gregor Cheylik As Taken During the First Great Restoration lay open on the floor where it was dropped.

12