Regulations and Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost midnight before Melani and her husband returned from the dinner party. Talking with the women while the men had played billiards wasn't something Melani always enjoyed. While they were all mages none of them could practice on the level that she did. They were trophies, symbols of status passed between fathers. She hated to admit that she was as well, despite her masterly of magical arts. Jolene had told them all about the amazing week she and her husband had spent on the southern coast. Boating, eating, being eaten. She told them all in hushed tones about how her husband had gone down on her and brought her to two orgasms. She admitted he had used a small Nervous Escalation potion to increase her pleasure but nonetheless she was proud of the effort and loved the outcome.

This tale emboldened the other wives to talk about their latest oral experiences. Nadia talked about the zero gravity adventure she had been on with her husband. Suspended hanging in the air he had licked her clit until she thought it would fall off. The feeling she claimed was other worldly. By the time Elenore talked about the feeling of two tongues in her pussy, her husband had a strong affinity for body modification magic, Melani was not only moist in the crotch but also deeply ashamed that she did not have a story to contribute. Her own husband hadn't gone down on her in years, he had his kinks sure but it was all focused on getting himself off. Melani's last orgasm had been three months ago and she realized it was starting to affect her.

On the ride home she had to admit it was a fun night. Though her husband's attitude had grown colder on the ride home and it didn't sound like he was in the mood for much more than sleep that night. Which was a great disappointment because Melani felt as though some cosmic force had been working all day to make her the biggest ball of horny energy she could be. Her pussy ached for attention and she had been wet ever since that glorious day dream in the library.

Thinking of her book and the library got her through the rest of the ride home and as her husband headed to bed she made an excuse to head to the library. He paid her no mind and left her alone. To her approval none of the serving girls were around and she was left alone as she strode through the halls.

Reaching the library she decided she would need absolute privacy and activation a few hidden runes on the doors she set a spell that would sound proof and lock the door as soon as she closed it behind her. She entered and froze stone sill as the door slowly swung shut and locked behind her.

What Melani saw was probably the last thing she ever expected to see. Aberdeen was sitting in a lounge chair reading the book her mistress had dropped. Her glowing green eyes glued to the pages and her fingers were stuffed inside her panties frantically fucking in and out of her soaking pussy. Melani couldn't move or speak. This beautiful young woman was masturbating in front of her and Melani only felt lust. Her own hands started to move towards her crotch when the servant caught the motion and looked up.

"AAHHHH!!" The cry broke out from the now terrified girl, "MA"AM?! I UMM..... I'm SO SORRY!!"

The scream helped to break Melani from her lustful gaze. She quickly cast a stasis spell just as the girl had pulled her hand from her panties. A quick word and Aberdeen suddenly couldn't move. Melani strode forward admiring how the young woman's aroused nipples poked through the fabric of her dress. She looked over at the book and saw it was on the chapter about how a woman can be brought to orgasm by only pleasure/teasing/torturing her breasts. She strode around behind the girl and whispered in her ear, "So you want your beautiful tits punished." Deftly she reached around and pinched both of Aberdeen's nipples through her dress. A guttural squeal came through the closed lips of the serving girl. Melani mentally eased the stasis spell on the girls head so she could blink and speak.

"Ahhhhh, I'm so so so soooo sorryyy." Aberdeen pleaded as her nipples were crushed harder.

"Shhh, dear. Don't worry. I know how tempting that book can be. Why do you think I was reading it this afternoon." Melanie cooed releasing her hold on the girls nipples and walking around to crotch in front of here eye to beautiful green eye, "Now tell me girl when was the last time you touched yourself before today?"

"Be..beforee St.. Claires mm.. ma'am." Aberdeen sniffled out.

"My my that's three years isn't it?"

"Y..ess ma'am. They w.. were very strict about that. Ss..said we needed to save our bodies for the future man that would use it."

"Of course they did," It sounded very much like the situation Melani had faced at her own institution of study, though unlike St. Claires her institution had boys and girls. And they were very good at finding way to get off together. "Go on then, show me how you do it."

Aberdeen's eyes grew wide as she realized what was being asked of her. She felt the spell loosen on her right hand. She timidly began to stretch her hand back into her panties.

"Do you need some motivation?" Melani sneered feeling a evil impulse wash over her. She reached out and again pinched the girls nipples. Aberdeen cried out yet to her dismay she felt the pain shoot waves of pleasure to her crotch as the fire that had lingered was reignited. Her eyes closed and her fingers moved faster rubbing her sensitive clit. The pinches on her nipples grew stronger and she wanted to arch her back but still couldn't. She cried out and panted as the pleasure grew more. She was so embarrassed to be doing this in front of the lady of the house. She knew she'd be disgraced after this. But right now the fire between her legs was all consuming and she could only think of her growing need to climax.

"Don't stop dear," Melani instructed as she released her hold on the nipples and moved across the room to a cupboard. Aberdeen opened her eyes and watched the woman pick a small vial off a lower shelf and return towards her. "I'll release the spell but don't move." The older woman commanded. Aberdeen bobbed her head up and down far to concentrated on cumming to think of moving. The spell abated and she could finally arch her back and really spread her legs.

"How lewd," Melani chuckled, though she had to admit the sight of this serving pleasuring herself right in front of her was the sexiest thing she had seen in years. She knew her own pussy was dripping. "Turn to page 185."

The command puzzled Aberdeen until she remembered the book that had started all this. She used her left had to reach over and flip the pages.

Page 185

The use of Summa Potestate to inhibit and control clitoral orgasms.

Aberdeen didn't read further down the page, she could barely focus on the title as it was.

"Now then let me show you an evil little trick our dear friend Gregor discovered," Melani mewed impishly, "First I'm going to need access to let's stop hiding that pretty kitty." With a flick of her wrist Aberdeen's panties shredded and flew off her. The young woman shrieked and moved to cover herself but another quick stasis spell locked the girl in place. Fear and embarrassment covered her face. Melani leaned down and was greeted with the view of a very attractive pussy. The labia were free of hair but the mound hadn't been touch in some time. Thick lips protruded and glistened with arousal and the clit was bigger than her own and clearly begging for attention. Melani smiled and drank the scent of arousal. She didn't know she would find this all so exciting but here she was running away with her sexual whims.

"Now then since you clearly didn't read that page let me explain," Melani cooed as she slowly uncorked the vial and went to pour it onto the girl. "Summa Potestate is a control potion, You know how those work. But this one is unique." Aberdeen felt cool liquid drip onto her pussy. "It impacts the nerves and is controlled by my mind. Fascinating isn't it. Your two specialties, potions and mind linking." Melani laughed teasingly as she reached down and spread the liquid over the poor girls engorged clit. She shivered as her hand made contact, having never touched a woman's naked pussy before. She felt so high on sexual energy nothing could bring her down.

"Now then it should be well soaked in now, you may resume your ministrations."

Aberdeen felt the stasis wear off and while she was still massively embarrassed, feeling this beautiful powerful woman's touch on her sex had been electric. Her desire rose to new heights and she needed to cum, she also wanted to make Melani happy by her obedience, she liked the woman despite what she was putting her through tonight.

Melani watch as the young woman began to play with her clit was again. The juices pooling on the chair under that fiery snatch looks delicious. Melani stood and watched as the girls face showed the clear signs of impending climax, her cries were frequent and pitched. With a single thought focused through the crystal on her necklace and sent to the Summa Potestate potion now absorbed into Aberdeen's clit Melani cut all feeling from those thousands of nerves.

Aberdeen didn't know what happened of course. One moment she could feel immense pleasure radiating through her, pushing her on waves of pleasure towards an orgasmic waterfall. The next she felt nothing, just wetness and her pussy lips. She cried out in frustration as tears slid down her face and her orgasm began to fade away. "Whhaaa.. whattt. Whyyy.. Hoowww... I cann..cant feel. Pleaseee." Aberdeen cried out.

"My my, that was far more successful than I had envisioned. Can you really feel nothing from your clit?"

"No..nothing." Aberdeen cried in response, still moving her hand in slow circles around her clit.

"How about now?" With a quick thought Melani turned the nerves back on.

Pleasure shot through Aberdeen, so intense she had to rip her hands away from her clit. She cried and bucked and almost came in the second. Until Melani again inhibited her clit.

"ohhh fuck fuck fuck, that was so intense.. but yes I.. I felt it again." Aberdeen replied sweat coating her body now.

"Summa Potestate allows me to control the nerves in your clit. You won't be cumming until I allow it." Melani said with an evil grin on her face, "And it magnificently stores all the pleasure it receives and releases it all when I say. So I wouldn't rub too much now or you're sure to blackout when I release it." Hearing all this Aberdeen immediately stopped playing with herself and fixed her skirts to hide her naked pussy. She was so afraid that this woman would send her back to her family with this evil spell still intact. She had never been able to make herself orgasm from penetration alone so she really needed to be able to use her clit.

"Ma'am please I'll do..." Aberdeen sputtered out but Melani interrupted her with a slim finger on her mouth.

"Shh shh dear. You don't have to do anything, I'll let you in on a secret. The Summa Potestate potion will wear off in twenty four hours. You can leave right now and be good as new in just a day. I won't tell anyone what I saw. You do the same and we can go back to normal." Melani paused, hoping she had gambled correctly, "Or, if you are willing serve me tonight I'll release you and let you have the best orgasm of your life."

Aberdeen stared. This amazing, smart, hott, powerful woman was asking her to serve her. Aberdeen felt a fresh wave of pleasure wash over her. She wanted to serve, she was intoxicated by this woman and on top of it the desire to cum tonight was strong. "One night of fun won't hurt," She thought. Looking up at Melani she said, "How can I serve you ma'am."

Melani smiled and instantly pulled the young woman into a passionate embrace. Their mouths met and the desire that each had built up exploded between them. Tongues intertwined, Hands explored and caressed boobs. Pinching pulling twisting nipples as they moaned into each other mouths.

Melani undid the ties on Aberdeen's dress and sent it cascading to the floor. She broke the kiss to step back and admire the pale girl standing naked before her. Aberdeen to her credit didn't shy away or cover up. Melani stepped back in and attacked the girls neck. Kissing and biting while her hands kneaded naked boobs. Aberdeen moaned, and squealed, and cried out. Her heat rising and her desire unbridled.

Melani moved her mouth to the girls breasts. Sucking her left nipple into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over it rapidly before giving it a little nibble. She alternated between the perfect globes doling out pain and pleasure with her mouth. Her fingers slid through the unkempt hair on Aberdeen's mound before plunging into her wet slit. Aberdeen cried out at the invasion of her pussy but ground down nonetheless. Her clit was giving her nothing so she needed all the penetration she could get.

After getting a feel for what pushed the young serving girls buttons Melani pulled back looked deep into those swirling green eyes. Aberdeen looked back, pulled into the gaze of this much more powerful woman.

"Kneel." The command rang out calmly and Aberdeen immediately complied. Melani undid her own dress and let it fall. Then seductively removed her undergarments. Now standing in only her stockings and boots she presented her perfectly smooth body to the young woman kneeling before her. Aberdeen looked on with lustful eyes. This woman before her was the peak of sex appeal.

Melani carefully walked to the chair Aberdeen had inhabited when this all began and sat down, spreading her legs so her perfectly hairless pussy was visible to the young woman. "Let us see how badly you want to earn that orgasm dear," Melani cooed as she spread her very wet lips apart and gave Aberdeen a wide view of her sex, "My husband hasn't been down here in months so it's all yours."

Aberdeen was rapt at the sight, she had never been attracted to woman, but she did have to admit that this sight was incredibly sexy. She wanted to get this woman off, she wanted this woman to get her off. So she crawled over the chair, trying to best to wiggle her ass and put on a show. She inhaled the scent of Melani's arousal and it was so sweet. She placed a few kisses on each of the woman's thighs to build the pressure. Soft moans came from above her which meant she was doing it right.

Finally she stuck out her tongue and gave Melani's entire pussy a big lick. It tasted sweet and salty as her tongue was coated in juices. Melani gave a deep moan and instinctively bucked her hips when she felt the girls tongue run over her clit. The serving got to work licking her mistress's warm slit. Her tongue ran up and down the lips, sometimes snaking into the entrance to probe as deep into the delicious pussy as it could get. She sucked Melani's clit into her mouth and ran her tongue over it as she felt the woman shake. Quickly she inserted two finger into the wet hole, which got her a pleasant scream of pleasure. Continuing to lick and suck on the swollen clit she began pumping her fingers in and out of Melani.

Moans and scream rose as both the women became more aroused. Melani grabbed a fist full of Aberdeen's hair to hold her onto her clit while she bucked her hips as hard as she could to drive those slender fingers deep into herself. Melani brought her foot up under the girl and began to rub between her legs. She felt the young woman startle but continued to hold her. There was no real pleasure to be gained by humping into Melani's foot but Aberdeen did it all the same. She felt like a dog in heat, and while eagerly slurping up another woman's juices she guessed that was exactly what she should be.

Melani kept her foot in place and felt her own orgasm building. "Yes, yes! Just like that girl, keep your tongue there and curl your fingers just like.. ooooohh!" She cried out from the edge of orgasm, "Make me cum girl and you'll feel better than you ever have!"

Suddenly Melani felt the slender fingers slide across her G-spot and she knew that was it, quickly casting a mute spell on them both she ground onto the girls fingers. Her pussy exploded into orgasmic bliss. Pleasure rocketed through her as her whole body shook. She screamed, or would have except for the spell. Her mouth open calling as if for the gods to hear. She spasmed and shot cum into Aberdeen's hungry mouth. To her credit the lapped up all the juices now shooting from her mistress's crotch. And at that moment Melani released the seal on Aberdeen's clit. She girl exploded into her own orgasm as all the stored up pleasure washed over her. She likewise silently screamed as her body gave way, writhing on the floor as pleasure washed over her. She squeezed her tits and bucked her hips into nothing as her clit continued to dispense pent up pleasure. Seeing the girl cumming at her feet only prolonged Melani's orgasm. Her pussy continues to spray juices that were landing all over the floor and Aberdeen.

Both woman wound down from their high and a silent swish from Melani restored their voices. An entirely soaked Aberdeen with wet hair plastered to her face sat up and looking into the dark eyes of the woman would had given her so much pleasure.

"Thank you, ma'am. You were right when you said it would be the best orgasm of my life."

Melani leaned down and kissed the girl hard, tasting her juices all over the girls face. "Thank you my dear, for giving me what I so desperately needed." Aberdeen crawled into the chair and their sticky moist bodies entertained in a passionate kiss. "I'm so glad you found my book," Melani said breaking the kiss to get lost in the enchanting green eyes.

"I am too. And I feel like there's a lot more things in there we need to try out."

"You want too... again?" Melani broke from the eyes to search the girls face. Shocked that once the high was over this girl was volunteering herself.

"Yes. Oh gods yes!" Aberdeen replied looking intensely at Melani, "I had the time of my life tonight. The sexual high is unmatched by any other experience in my life. If that book hold more chances for experiences like that, with someone like you. Yes I want to do all of it."

"Well my dear," Melani responded, sitting up straight with the young woman on her lap, "I'm sure I can find many more pages to try out on you."

12