Rehab Session

Story Info
A male track athlete is put though a tough rehab session.
2.5k words
4.36
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a junior and a member of my college track team. One day I was leaving the locker room after practice and I saw Coach Kate standing in the hallway. Coach approached me and asked. "Nick can do you have a few minutes I can talk with you?"

I said I did and followed her to her office. Once in her office she told me to take a seat and she closed the door. I thought this can't be good. She said "So how has your rehab been going?" (I had strained a hamstring pretty badly about 2 weeks earlier and was supposed to be going to daily rehab sessions in the training room.)

I told her it was going pretty well and I was feeling better all the time. She said "Well that's good! So you have been going to your rehab every day correct?"

"Oh yeah I'm getting there all the time." I said.

She said. "Oh I beg to differ." I looked at her puzzled as she continued. "I have been checking the login sheet every day and by my count you have missed three times this week... Now tell me again how your rehab has been going!"

"Look coach I am sorry I just..."

She cut me off with "You are just lazy that's what! Nick do you realize the conference meet is only 2 weeks away?! We have a shot at winning so we really need your Long and Triple Jump points! You do not realize just how valuable you are to this team. It is just not fair to the others who are working their butts off to have you not care."

"But coach I do care! I do you have no idea how much I want to help." I pleaded.

"I do not believe you, if you truly did care then why are you taking giving yourself the best chance of getting that hamstring back to full strength? I have a good mind to dismiss you right now. Not only are you hurting yourself, and the team, but you lied to me right here and now!"

"No coach, please! Do not dismiss me, I will not skip rehab again I swear! My hamstring is getting strong I swear I will go every day right up until the conference meet and I will be fine!" I begged.

"You know what Nick? I think we need a little rehab session right now. Go get your practice clothes back on and meet me in the weight room."

"Yes Coach." I said. I quickly walked back to the locker room and quickly changed in to my practice clothes which consisted of nothing but a t-shirt, spandex running shorts and running shoes. I then proceeded to the weight room. Once I got there it was dark since it early evening and everyone was gone for the day. I flipped on the lights to find coach sitting on one of the weight benches waiting for me.

"Alright Nick, come here." Said coach. "I think you need to be taught a lesson.... The only way I can think to punish you is a good old fashioned spanking..." My jaw about dropped to the floor. I had never ever been spanked before much less by a female coach while in my 20's! "Get over my lap."

"No coach you can't do that! This is not right! I'll do anything else. Extra rehab, extra practice, anything!"

"Oh you will get extra rehab later trust me, but your butt will be blistered now! It's your choice, take what you have coming to you or clean out your locker right now and do not come back."

Numb from my head spinning over the situation I submitted and said. "Yes coach I want to stay with the team"

"OK get over my lap." She grabbed my arm and pulled me forward over her lap. My hands and feet were on the ground and my spandex clad bottom was perched high in the air like a V. Once in this position Coach Kate immediately started swatting, and swatting hard! Alternating left, right, left, right. I had no idea this lady was this strong! Wow did she pack a punch. All at once she stopped and said "Now stand up. I don't think I'm getting through to you yet." I looked puzzled. She said. "Now strip."

"WHAT?" I said"

"I said strip, NOW!"

"No way, you can't spank me naked. It's REALLY not right and we are in the weight room so someone might see!"

"Nick it is late, no one else is here. The only way to really get my message through is to spank your bare ass! Now get those clothes off or clean your locker, you choice." I hesitated a minute, but again submitted and started taking off my shirt, and shoes. Then I slowly peeled my spandex shorts down my waist to just above my penis and glanced up at Coach Kate who said. "NOW" I then peeled them the rest of the way down my body. "Now get back over my lap." I was ordered. My face was bright red from embarrassment, Coach Kate seeing my naked body for the first time knowing she was about to be touching me was too much. I back over in the same position and she again started wailing away. Left, right, left, right. The slapping sound was more intense, echoing through the room, the pain was more intense as she upped the pace. My bare skin was now starting to burn. I couldn't help but start and wiggle, and as I did I noticed my penis had hardened and was rubbing back and forth on her lap. She then closed her legs trapping my hardened member between her muscular thighs. "There that should keep you still." She said. I could not help but think she had done this before. She went on for what seemed like hours but it was just a matter of minutes. Then she stopped and released me. I stood up and started rubbing the burn out. As I rubbed I saw her reach into her gym bag and pull something out. What was it? Is that a... a... PADDLE!? I could not believe my eyes. I thought I was done! She said. "Ok Nick now you will learn your lesson. Bend over this weight bench and we will talk about how many swats you will take." I bent over the bench, hands and knees on the ground, reddened butt on top of the bench fully presented for Coach Kate's paddle. "Now Nick, how many rehab session did we say you missed?"

"Three coach." I said nervously.

"And how many more days until the conference meet? She asked.

I counted in my head and said. "Fifteen coach."

"That's right Nick. So by my count that's eighteen swats you will receive. Three for the rehab sessions missed and fifteen as a reminder for each day of rehab remaining." My face must have turned pale white. That is really going to hurt.

"OK coach." I weakly said.

"After each swat I want you to recite the day of each rehab session you are being reminded of starting with the first rehab session missed, followed by Coach Kate. Do you understand?"

"Yes coach." I mustered

"Ok we will start." She gently patted my bare heated ass with the cold wood of that paddle. I saw her shadow on the weight room floor as she slowly drew her arm back for the first blow. I then saw her pause and a blur as she swung at high speed. I waited for impact and heard a loud crack as the thick hard wood met the soft balls of muscle that are my ass cheeks. There was nothing for an instant then all of a sudden I felt a deep numbing pain like I had never before.

"Oh my God!" I mustered through clenched teeth, then moaned. "Uuuuuuuugh!"

"That is NOT the response I asked for." Coach demanded.

Out of breath I blurted out. "Uugh, Monday coach Kate"

"That's better" she said. Then I felt the second and third come in rapid succession and just as hard.

"Tuesday Coach Kate, Wednesday Coach Kate." I panted

"Good she said, now we can get on to your reminders. " I tried my best to gather myself for what was to come. I once again saw her shadow on the floor draw back and CRACK.

"Thursday Coach Kate!" She was not letting up. The next series of blows came at regular intervals. You could hear a the loud crack echo off the weight room walls followed by a painful sounding grunt and a day of the week blurted out with an exhausted sounding Coach Kate at the end. She continued on this was until there were two days remaining.

"Nick you have done well so far and there are only 2 days remaining. These last 2 will be the hardest yet so be prepared."

"Yes coach I said weakly" Kate drew back and unleashed the hardest blow yet. The crack was indeed louder and the pain even more intense. I huffed and puffed and blurted out "Wednesday Coach Kate." I then gathered myself for the remaining blow. She wound up and put everything she had into this last blow. CRAAAAAAACK went the paddle on bruised flesh and I quickly uttered "Thursday Coach Kate!" Then my elbows gave out and I laid limply over that weight bench. I had tears in my eyes and I tried to catch my breath. I then reached back and started rubbing my white hot and aching backside.

Coach Kate let me regain my composure for a few minutes then said. "We are not quite done yet." I looked up at her and was like.... HUH? I think we need to test the strength of that hamstring to see how far you have come." I was thinking ok fine as long as my ass safe... "Come over to the hamstring curl machine and we will test it out. "

"Can I get dressed coach?" I asked.

"I have already seen you naked so you might as well stay as you are." She said. Still bare naked I walked over to the hamstring curl machine and laid across its bench. (Here is what the machine is like so you can see. http://www.rocksolidfitness.com/products/-ProSeries-Leverage-Leg-Curl.html )

She set the machine to a light weight and said "Now with your good leg see how many reps you can do to failure." So I started doing reps. I got to 10, 15, 20 no problem. As I got to 30 I started to feel a burn as I tired. I made it to 40 and my hamstring was aching as lactic acid pooled in the muscle belly. 48, 49 barely, and 50 with every last bit of strength in the leg. "Great! She said that leg is very fit. Now let's use the injured one. But before you start let me get something." As I laid there I watched her walk back to her bag and pull something about 20" long and thin out of her bag. She walked back to me swooshing it through the air.

"What is that" I asked

"This Nick, is a Delrin Cane and it is the most painful implement I own. What I want you to do is do as many reps as you can with your injured leg, and for every rep you fall short of your strong leg, you will receive one stroke from this cane. For your sake, I do hope your leg has progressed like you say it has." I had a lump in my throat and I did not say a word, I knew this was going to hurt. "Are you ready?" She asked

"I guess so... " I said.

"GO!" I made it through 10 pretty easy. 15 I was starting to feel a bit fatigued already. 20 and I was aching. 25 and I was burning! 27, 28, 29 oh my gosh I need more than that! 30, come on keep going! Went back down and strained for every last ounce of energy I could, thinking how this pain was nothing compared to the cane. Finally I failed out at 35. Jesus I need to take 15 stroked from that? I was thinking. "Nick you were 15 strokes short, so 15 you must take." I was in shock again. I just put my face down and braced myself for what was to come. As it turns out that hamstring curl machine puts your rear end in the perfect position for spanking and the leg pad traps your legs down pretty well since my legs were like Jello. Ok nick here we go.

I heard a swoosh through the air and heard a smack, then felt the worst burning searing pain I had ever felt. A much different feel than the paddle and I would say much worse. I yelled out. "Ahhhhhhgh!" and buried my face in the pad of that machine's bench. The second third and 4th strokes came hard and fast. My face was buried hard, and my hands squeezing the hand grips. The strokes kept raining down and I could feel her working each one down my smoking ass, leaving stripe after stripe from top to bottom. I was crying out, begging her to stop tears streaming down my face. "No coach! Please! Kate I can't take anymore!"

My cries fell on deaf ears. She got to 13 and said. "Two more Nick get ready" I reburied my face and about ripped the hand grips off and waited. SMAAACK! Number 14 hit harder than the previous 13 just as with the paddle. A few seconds went by then KERSMAAAACK! The final and hardest stroke fell and made me convulse. I laid there moaning for minutes upon minutes. Coach started lightly rubbing my battered and tender cheeks, admiring her work. Her soft touch was both torture and heaven at the same time. Finally she spoke.

"Nick, you learned a tough lesson today. The only reason I even gave you the opportunity to stay on the team is you are very valuable and have a ton of potential. I hope this taught you to take care of yourself and to always be honest with me. No get up and get dressed. Go get some ice on that butt, and hit the showers. For your sake I hope we do not have more reasons to get to this level, because if we do I will not hesitate to punish you and it will be more severe next time. Do I make myself clear?"

I quietly answered. "Yes coach" I grabbed my shorts and tried to slide them up over my swollen torn up bottom but the pain was too great and I walked down the hall to grab some ice with my bare bottom still hanging out of my shorts.