Rehabilitated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers

"I liked that side of you. I couldn't be happier right now." Zo snuggled into his warm embrace.

"Good, that's all I want for you." Mick said. He sighed and released Zo. He stood up and pulled on a pair of boxers and Zo did the same. They showered and got dressed. Mick noticed Zo kept his collar on under his shirt. He was worried that someone would see it but Zo covered it up so no one would be able to tell.

"So what are you doing today?" Mick asked.

"I'm going to go check on Marni." Zo said.

"Oh That's right she got her new home last week didn't she?" Mick said, when Zo had started working at the S.P.A. Mick had dropped Marni so Zo could treat her. They had gotten along so well, he thought it would be good for Marni.

"Yeah, and what about you?" Zo asked.

"Theres been a rumor about some chick mistreating her slaves, starving them and what not, going to go check that out." Mick said. Zo smiled and kissed him quickly.

"What was that for?" Mick smiled and rubbed the spot on his cheek lovingly.

"Nothing, I just love you." They shared a quiet gaze, neither of them had to say anything to know how the other was feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zo arrived home and was pleased at how Marni was doing. It was obvious she had made friends with the other slaves and was getting all the love that she needed from her new master. Zo kicked off his shoes and saw Mick standing at the kitchen. He seemed to be lost in thought as the food in front of him was getting cold fast.

"Babe? Everything okay?" Zo asked. Mick snapped out of his thoughts and smiled.

"Uh, yeah." He glanced at the food before throwing it away.

"What you thinkin' about?" Zo asked. Mick sighed.

"Well, I just got a call." He said.

"And?" Zo was starting to get worried.

"My parents are coming for a visit. Of course they give me no warning and just drop in like this." Mick seemed panicky.

"What's wrong with me meeting your parents?" Zo asked. Mick looked at him silently.

"My parents own slaves, Zo. They're not...... I'm not..... grr.... We aren't a lot alike, is all." Mick said.

"What do you mean?"

"They don't treat their slaves very well, I mean they're not abusive but they don't see slaves as people. They hate my job and.... I havent told them about you yet." Mick said. Zo felt a stab of pain.

"Are you ashamed of me?" He asked quietly.

"No! No, baby no. I just.... I'm worried about what they're going to say. They knew about Rhombin and after.... you know... they had an 'I told you so' moment." Mick said.

"That's awful! But I'm not a slave."

"I know that, but just because you were they aren't going to see you as.... you. They will see you as a god damn used piece of furniture."

Zo stood silently. For a moment.

"Maybe I should just get a hotel room or something while they're here." He said. Mick sighed.

"No, I'm not going to let them kick you out of your home. You're my love and you're staying here. They can deal with it or get the hell out." Mick said, and wrapped his hands around Zo's thin waist. Zo smiled and leaned into his touch.

"We handled an abusive master, getting you out of slavery, healing your wounds physically and mentally, getting you integrated into society, and dealt with our own personal problems," Mick tugged on his hidden collar at the last part, "I'm sure we can handle my parents."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Micky, we're here!" He heard his mother sing, while knocking on the metal sliding door of the loft. He sighed and looked at Zo, here we go. Zo gave a reassuring smile and Mick opened the door.

"Hi, mom!" He said and hugged his mother before shaking hands with his dad.

"How are you doing, son?" His father asked in his deep gruff voice. Zo stood back and watched patiently. At first no one noticed him but soon his mother saw him while Mick was shaking hands and talking to his dad.

"Micky, who is this?" She asked.

"Mom, dad, this is Zo. We're together." He said, and stood by Zo slinging his arm over Zo's shoulders.

"Oh, Zo, what an.... interesting name." His mother said, she shook Zo's hand but when she pulled away she discreetly wiped it on her skirt.

"It's a slave name, mom. He's an ex-slave." He said.

"Oh.... you really think it's a good idea after the last one, dear?" His mother asked, pointing to Zo. Zo blushed and looked down at his feet, uncomfortable.

"Mom! HE is good for me, and 'the last one' was Rhombin." Mick said. His mother sighed and moved towards the kitchen.

"I don't know why you insist on giving them names, Mick. Has it made you anything to eat today?" His mother asked while she began peeking in the fridge.

"Mom, I'm not going to tell you again. HIS name is Zo, he is NOT a slave, nor will he ever be again." Mick said, not leaving Zo's side.

"Then why is it wearing a collar?" His mother asked. Zo had insisted on wearing his collar proudly.

"That's a choice we made together. It's concerning our personal life, and does NOT mean he is a slave." Mick said. His mother sighed and rolled her eyes, muttering something.

"Son, are you sure about this? After Rhombin...." His dad trailed off.

"I know dad, but Zo and I have talked about this and we love each other. Nothing is going to go wrong." Mick said. His dad sighed.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Zo." He held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, sir." Zo squeaked out in his small voice.

"Please, call me Joe."

"Okay, Joe."

"Nancy, why don't you leave their damn kitchen alone and come meet the boy." Joe called out.

"By the looks of this kitchen, it has never seen cookware before in its life." Mick's mother called back. Mick sighed and leaned down to whisper something to Zo.

"Don't mind her, sweet thing." His words caressed Zo's ear. Zo nodded silently.

The next few hours passed painfully and dinner was even worse. They sat around the black table eating the dinner that Zo and Mick had made together.

"I really don't know why you insisted on cooking, Micky. That's what it's for." She gestured to Zo who sighed and dropped his silverware onto the table.

"Mom, would you please just call him by his name?" Mick asked.

"They don't deserve names, Micky. They're objects they don't have feelings." She gestured to Zo.

"Maybe I should just go get a hotel room, Mick." Zo said.

"No, I'm not letting you get run out of your own home by my parents." Mick turned to his parents, "Mom,dad. I demand that you treat Zo with the respect he deserves, if not then I'm going to have to ask you to leave. He is part of my life, and I love him. I wont let you bully him because of your prejudice idea's." Mick said. Silence came across the table and Zo fought to keep the tears out of his eyes. The fact the Mick would stand up to his parents like that for him was the most beautiful thing he had ever felt. He knew what it was like to be wanted.

"Well the, I guess we are leaving." His mother stood up and put her napkin down on the table. She picked up her bag and turned to see her husband still eating peacfully.

"Joe, come on, we are going." She repeated.

"No, I think I'll stay here with Zo and Mick." He said. She glared at him before storming out.

"Thank you, dad." Mick said.

"You're welcome. Now, what's for dessert?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three day's later it was time for Mick's parents to return home. Zo had grown fond of his father but his mother still treated him like a piece of furniture.

"Bye, Joe." Zo waved as Joe picked up his bag and began heading out the door.

"Bye, Zo. It was nice meeting you." He smiled and shook Zo's hand. "Take care of Mick, Okay? I know he seems tough but he is a softy at heart." He whispered so only Zo could hear. Zo smiled and nodded his head in understanding. Joe hugged them both before leaving. Zo watched him get into a car with Mick's mother and drive off.

"So, we survived." Mick said, pouring himself a cup of tea. Zo stepped away from the window and accepted the steaming cup of peppermint tea.

"That we did." He nodded and took a sip. Mick pulled him over to the bed and they snuggled quietly while sipping their drinks. When Mick finished he began peppering Zo's face with sweet kisses. Zo smiled and put down the rest of his drink. He returned the kisses and snuggled deeper into Mick's arms. He could taste the sweet peppermint on Mick's lips

"I would love to take this farther," Mick said. "But I'm exauhsted." Zo let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god, Having your parents here has worn me out. Maybe tomorrow?" He smiled. Mick gave him one more kiss before turning on his side so he was facing Zo. They fell asleep wrapped in each others arms

~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later Mick was perfectly happy. His job was great, his home was great, his lover was great, his father was great, his mother.... not so much, even the sex was great. He hoped Zo was adjusting well to his new life, especially since they started with the 'not-slave not-master' play.

"I'm home early, sweet thing." He called out while closing the loft door behind him. He held the single red rose in his hand and searched for his M.I.A lover. "Zo?" He called out.

"In here." Zo sounded tired.

'Hope he hasnt had a bad day.' Mick thought to himself. 'Well if he has then I'll just have to fix it.'

He turned into the kitchen to see Zo standing over the stove.

"What's this?" Mick asked.

"You caught me, I wasn't expecting you home until earlier." Zo gave a fake frown.

"Caught you doing what, exactly?" Mick asked. Zo sighed.

"Since Master never needed me to cook, I never learned how. But it's something I'm interested in and something I wanted to do for you. So, I've been taking cooking classes." Zo blushed. "It's the anniversary of when you saved me, a year ago today."

"You remembered." Mick smiled and showed him the rose and box of chocolates. Zo smiled and took the presents before hugging Mick tightly and giving him a kiss.

"You too. I was worried that you wouldn't..." Zo's face lost the bright smile as he looked away at the stove. Mick pulled his face back to his with a finger.

"Don't doubt how much I love you, okay?" He said. Zo's smile began to return slowly.

"What are you making?" Mick tried to peek at the food but Zo pushed him back, he wasn't anywhere near strong enough to actually push him but Mick humored him and stepped back.

"No peeking! It's a surprise, just let me do this m'kay?" Zo pushed him to the table. Mick sighed and sat down, waiting patiently. A few minutes later Zo came out with two plates and a single candle. Mick lit it for him and waited again. Zo turned the lights down and turned on some soft music, before bringing the food out. Mick could smell the food before he saw it.

"Oh good god." He said, when Zo put down the plate of food. "What is that godly plate of food?" Mick asked.

"Duck breast and pomegranite sauce. Hope you like it." Zo sat down and watched Mick take the first bite. He sighed and melted in his chair, chewing the food slowly.

"Oh god, I'm so glad I saved you." He began eating again after swallowing the first bite.

"I'm glad you like it." Zo smiled and took his first bite.

"Have I mentioned that I love you lately?" Mick said seriously after taking a couple of bites. Zo smiled.

"You could stand to mention it more."

"I love you, Zo." Mick leaned in to kiss him. Zo met him half way and they shared a quick peck before returning to their food.

"I'm hoping you have dessert too?" Mick smiled, once his plate was nearly licked clean. Zo laughed.

"That, I do." He stood and took their plates into the kitchen. He returned with a single plate covered in a napkin.

"Come on, I want this one in bed." Mick raised his eyebrows and wiped his mouth with his napkin before following Zo into their bedroom. When he got there Zo was already stripped and in bed with the plate of food.

"Hurry, it smells so good." Zo said. Mick climbed into bed and put his face next to Zo's neck, he gave a soft bite and enhaled deeply, smelling Zo's shampoo.

"Oh, yes it does." He heard Zo giggle. Zo put the napkin aside and showed Mick the dessert.

"Chocolate walnut tangerine tart's." He said. Mick's mouth dropped open. Zo took the chance to pick up one of the small tarts and put it at Mick's mouth. He took a small bite and, for the second time that night, melted.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but I love you even more." Zo giggled. They fed each other the sweet desserts before Mick put the plate aside and straddled Zo's thin body.

"You already had dessert." Zo teased.

"What can I say? I'm greedy." Mick smiled. He sucked on Zo's neck, making sure to leave his mark. Before moving down and sucking on each of his nipples. Zo moaned and tossed his head to the side, starting to pant with lust.

"Gonna make you feel good, baby." Mick said, kissing a trail down Zo's thing chest. He finally got to Zo's cock and enhaled his scent.

"Mmmm, this smells even better then dinner did." Mick smiled up at Zo and took his cock into his mouth. Zo squeaked in pleasure and pushed his hips up. Mick held him down and teased him with his warm mouth. After a moment Zo couldn't take it anymore.

"My turn." He pushed Mick off of his cock and rolled him onto his back. He straddled Mick as Mick had done to him, but made sure his cock was wedged between his tight globes. He moved up and down slowly, teasing Mick's cock as it twitched and leaked.

"Oh god, baby you feel so good." Mick tried to push into Zo's tight hole, but Zo pulled away.

"Ugh, you and you're teasing!" Mick growled. Zo giggled and playfully bit the tip of his finger, acting innocent. Mick growled and put both of his hands on his firm nipples to tease Zo. It soon became a silent competition on who could hold out the longest, and Mick was losing fast. He played with Zo's little hard cock and his peaked nipples. And Zo teased him with his warm ass.

Finally he couldn't take it any longer and pulled Zo up, before pushing him back down on his engorged cock. By the time he did so, Zo's hole was already well lubed with his juice and he slid in easily. Zo hissed and wiggled down on his large pole.

"You lose." He grunted as he tried to adjust to the invading member.

"I'll show you who loses." Mick rolled them over without pulling out and pushed Zo's knee's up to his chest. Zo gasped and held his legs.

"Ready?" Mick asked. Zo nodded wordlessly. He began pumping in and out of the tight hole and tried not to cum. He didn't want this to be over yet. He moved until he hit Zo's prostate and continued grinding against it.

"Mick, gonna cum." Zo squeaked out.

"Do it baby, cum with me." Mick thrusted inside one more time before filling Zo with his seed. He heard Zo whimper as he squirted his cum inside him. Zo's cock began to twitch and he watched as his tiny lover covered his chest in warm spunk. He pulled out and cuddled up next to Zo.

"I love you, sweet thing. I hope you're happy here." Mick kissed his forehead.

"I love you, too. And I couldn't be happier." Zo tried to catch his breath.

'I finally belong somewhere.' Zo thought as he drifted off to sleep with his lover.

Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers
12