All Comments on 'Rehabilitation'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
mega cute.

You should certaintly continue with this story. Zo is cute....he is all timid but knows what he wants at the same time :) Next chapter please. Cheers :D

SVBLIXSVBLIXalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I love this new story and really hope you continue it.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Great story...

The beginning was so sad! Glad Zo was found. Hope, when time permits, you come back to this :) it's sweet.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 13 years ago
Very Interested

I'm loving the dynamics in this - the many different levels you were able to reveal in Zo. What a total submissive feels but how much triumph there is in that kind of humility... very powerful. I'd definitely like to see you continue it. Excellent work with this. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yay!

This story was very sweet :) I loved how not only their relationship is one of desire but also of pure love :) Next chapter!!!

talismaniatalismaniaalmost 13 years ago
Interesting World

I love the sweetness at the core of this story and the way the conflict flows and ebbs as the characters develop. And I would also like more stories set in this world you've created. :)

SusukiRedd99SusukiRedd99almost 13 years ago
Like A Lollipop

Hard all around and a sweet, soft core. I love this~! Its so sweet and cute. Continue!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

I agree next.. It was a beautiful, sad, romantic humane story. I hope you continue on with this theme. Would like to hear more about Marni and how she is doing... will Lo now find he is able to be a healer too like Mick to help slaves recover.... will leave it to you lol sorry can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I agree with everyone here, this was a fantastic read!

It was very sad and very sweet and I'm itching for more!

Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So sweet

I love stories about people being saved and finding love, they make my heart melt!

I recognize the bedroom style from te American Queer As Folk but I just it is how slot of apartments are!

xxx Amazing story, well done!

hopkinscmhopkinscmalmost 13 years ago
Realized

Half way through I realized how much your writing has changed since you started with Stoph's story. Either you did get better or your editor is a goddess/god. Congratulations, it is so much easier as a reader to read a story with out having to correct it as well.

I also wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your stories, even with the bad editing. I've spent all day reading your work, and now that it is past my bed time I'm going to read more up on my waking. Thanks!

HopelessRomantic90210HopelessRomantic90210over 12 years ago
Please don't end it

I really liked this story!! Please Don't end it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was really nice.. with all the emotions I've seen and the smooth flow of the story. It mad me feel like a sparra with the higher winds... Next chapter please....! X)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

hope you add to this story. i would love to see how zo continues to heal and find himself. it would be great if he could connect with other slaves/ former slaves to help them on their own journeys to recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful..!!

This is first of your story i read and absolutely loved it ..!

It was sad and yet hopeful and obviously cute..

Would love to have a sequel..!

Looking forward to read reat of your stories..:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous