Rehabilition of Margaret Jenkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that OK Margaret, not too painful? Should I slow down or be easing off. I want it to feel nice for you."

"It is nice. It's warm and filling me. My ass likes it, my ring clutching your cock because it doesn't want to let go, feels like it's it vibrating."

"Yes, grip my cock as it goes in and out .....

Mmmmm .... Yes! .... YES!!! my cock is loving it, it loves to fuck your ass Margaret."

"Yes, I love it too. I feel so sexy and dirty to have a cock in my ass."

Her gentle thrusting continued. With each push I gripped her with my bum muscles, then relaxed as she withdrew. She never pulled right out, always keeping the head inside me with the shallow neck right at my ring, so I'd keep being stretched as it thrust forward.

I wanted to cum. I wanted her to cum inside my bowel.

After a while I felt the pace quicken and the thrusts became harder. I sensed she was nearing orgasm.

"Are you going to climax Natasha? I think so. Don't pull out, cum inside me."

"Yes, I want to do it in your ass. I can't do very much, just one little spurt, but you'll know when it happens."

The talk and the animal urge swept us uncontrollably towards the edge. I was getting wet and wanted her fingers in my cunt.

"Finger me. Finger fuck me."

She must have pushed all four fingers in together. But I was in a hurry as well. Just then I felt her body press extras hard and every muscle became taut.

"Yes!! I'm going to cum now, I'm going to cum in your ass!!!"

My hips had taken on a life of their own, squirming and jerking, pushing back as she thrust forward. Her fat cock seemed to fill my bowel. Her fingers frigged me hard, going in and out in time with her thrusting into my ass. Neither of us were going to last much longer.

She came first,

"Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ............................."

I felt the little spurt of juice and it set me off.

"Yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! ............"

I was bucking hard against her and my juice poured over her fingers. A squishing sound emerged from my snatch.

Gradually our movements slowed and stopped. We gasped for breath and our bodies became limp as we slumped onto the floor, panting until we came down for our orgasmic high. We lay there in each other's arms. I was a while before we could speak coherently.

"Mmmmm, that was a beautiful fuck you gave me. I loved taking it in the ass."

"Mmmmmm, me too Margaret. It was fantastic. I don't think you need worry about not satisfying your lover. He'll love it."

* * * * * * * * * * *

We lay naked together in my bed, on our sides and face to face ... or more to the point, breast to breast and belly to belly. I was physically fatigued but my mind remained too active for me to welcome sleep, so much nicer was feeling Natasha's gentle hand on my body, softly stroking my back, my legs, my butt, my perineum ..... my anus. And touching hers the same. I felt our juices trickle out of my holes, mine from my cunt and hers from my ass, to meet at that sacred hidden spot between them. Natasha gently stroked that sacred spot, now wet and slippery, mixing the juices together.

Just minutes ago, her cock had been hard and thick, embedded tightly in my rectum as it thrusted. It was now soft, having eased out on its own accord, and was resting on me, just below the join my thighs, and I loved that she had stayed with me while I descended from the emotional and sexual high of our shared coitus. She had a man's cock but she fucked with a woman's sensitivity, using it for my pleasure as much as her own. Like the way she used her lips and tongue when she kissed.

"Thank you for such a lovely fuck, Natasha .... No, I mean fucks, both of them." My voice was dreamy, as if distant, "And for the afterlove. That's a second lot of mess from us both to soil the cotton sheet. Tomorrow I'll be able to look at it and replay it all in my mind."

"Perhaps not only in your mind, perhaps some acting out?"

"That's a mischievous thought, but quite correct. I'll be adding some more of my body fluid to what we've left."

We both giggled girlishly at our naughtiness.

I recalled after the trial anal intercourse, we had gone back down, dressed just in bathrobes, to tell Eric how it went. I wasn't sure how long he'd known she was a T-girl, possibly right from the beginning, I didn't know how close they were, whether they were more than colleagues or how much he knew about what things she was into. It was Natasha who gave him most of the commentary of each-way anal liaison, and was not shy about relating the events in graphic detail. She made it very clear exactly what we did, and how much we both enjoyed it. I could tell by his reaction that he was pleased with the outcome.

"I'm very happy for you both. Margaret, I wanted you to experience anal intercourse with a real cock. And also for Natasha, she never before had the chance to do that with a patient."

Eric went on to thank me for the hospitality but said he should be returning home. "I thought you might like to spend a little more time together and enjoy some more of each other's company - that's why we came here in separate transport."

After he took his leave, I asked Natasha if she would like to stay the night, "on condition you let me share my bed with you, that is."

Which we were now doing.

Natasha recounted her history. She grew up as a normal boy and doing all the usual boy things until her mid-teens, but then came to realise that being a boy had less and less appeal with each passing year. "A girl was how I saw and felt about myself. If I dressed as a girl then I would look like one, but I also felt like one. I liked girls, but didn't think of them in the same way the other boys did. I thought of them as friends rather than as girlfriends.

Then at college I learned about transgender, and decided that was what I wanted. There was someone who counselled guys, and helped them cope with their transition. I didn't have any surgery, only medication and hormones.

I wanted to do nursing but didn't think I could get into it until one day I met Eric, Dr. Newton as I knew him then. He offered me the chance to work for him at his private clinic. He helped me get training and he's also been managing my medication. I'm taking much lower doses now, enough to keep my hormone levels stable, with couple of months a year off it. That means I can still get hard and when I'm off I can ejaculate."

She told me a bit about her role as a nurse assistant to Dr Newton.

"I'm a very tactile person, as you now know. One of my tasks is to look after the well-being of our patients, and there is quite a bit of touching. Sometimes they get aroused, guys almost always do but some ladies as well. If they are respectful then I offer to masturbate them, I say I'm not supposed to so it must be our secret. In fact, I always tell Eric; he doesn't mind at all as long as it doesn't go too far. I always stay fully dressed and they never know I'm trans."

I had wondered about Natasha's sexual activities; she was obviously a very sexual person.

"I hope I'm not being too personal, but don't you have a sex life of your own?"

She didn't reply immediately, and for a few moments looked uncomfortable. I rather regretted asking and was about to apologise, but then she gathered herself to tell me.

"It's OK, I don't mind saying. Being trans, I can't have a normal sex life .... at least not what most people call normal. At one time I'd go to LGBTQ events or bars and generally found someone to hook up with, but it was all a bit unsatisfying, one-nighters or a weekend if I was lucky. That stopped after I told Eric about it. He confessed he was gay but if he came out he was worried it would jeopardise his position as a doctor. When he asked if I would be willing to have a gay relationship with him, I was delighted - I had already fantasised about it. He'd been so good to me and here was something I could do in return. We reached an agreement; neither of us would make any claims on the other but we'd be there for each other.

There's no hierarchy, we both give and both receive. Before we fuck we give each other enemas. Eric doesn't "do" vaginal sex, and isn't normally turned on by a woman, but he confessed to me he would have enjoyed anal sex with you. He is completely proper with his patient and would never have actually done that, though he said it took some willpower to refrain. He was very pleased when I said I would."

I was greatly moved by her story, and Eric went very high in my estimation. As did Natasha. I told her something of my own history and fetishes, hoping she wasn't grossed out. Instead, thankfully, she leaned in close and gave every sign she was fascinated by the filthy depraved scenes I recounted.

By then we were becoming very drowsy. I got her to turn round so I could spoon her, pressing my hairy pubes against her bum and stroking her delightful little girl's boobs. But it wasn't long before we fell asleep as we lay.

Epilogue

I must have slept a long time. I awoke refreshed the next morning but alone in the bed, and at first I was fearful that our night together had been a dream. But no, the place next to me was warm, and there was a damp sticky patch in the middle. I looked around the room but Natasha had gone. Then I saw the notelet.

"Dear Margaret,

Thank you for the beautiful time.

I hope you have no regrets and that it was as wonderful for you as it was for me.

I don't know if you will want do it again. I would like to, but I understand it is most important for you to consummate your relationship with you friend.

I hope it all goes well between you both.

Whatever happens or doesn't, I will always have this lovely memory.

I must to leave for work at the clinic.

Love, Natasha."

I don't know yet if I will arrange more treatment with Dr Newton and his Nurse. If I do, will I become so taken with Natasha that I end up torn between two lovers and not being able to be true to either of them, or be fully satisfied by either of them? Who can say?