All Comments on 'Rehearsal with Mom'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dokonodokonoabout 3 years ago

too good man.... couldnt stop, needed to finish the story

UmmAightUmmAightalmost 3 years ago

Alright this story had great potential but I don't think it fully utilized it.

The story starts off great, the premise is good and the first mom-son scene execution was almost perfect.

But then the story turns into a more romantic one between mom and son and I don't think it worked all that well.

Introducing romance to the story meant that there weren't any scenario driven sex scenes after the balcony one and the characters themselves feel a bit weird after the 3rd page or so.

This could've been a story about a mom and son committing incest because of situations which are cleverly built to slowly push them to do more each time but introducing the emotional aspect definitely made the story more generic with basic and cheesy dialogue.

The level of conflict that the characters have towards committing incest also fluctuates a lot instead of a steady build up which makes their conflict less impactful and the reason why I think that the intercourse scene feels forced.

I the end I think the story is decent but could've been a lot better if you focussed on the rehearsal part more than the emotional stuff and feeling jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story you need to continue it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story but you left a hole where is her husband Shawn's father? Is she married divorced or a widow? Please write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The one of the best story I've read .how you guys get these ideas🤔🤔 but very gud

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

The length and teasing made gor a difficult read. Mom’s either a cock-tease or a sadistic bitch. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't like slutty whore stories. Just not my taste, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent story. A coming of age boy to a man story. A man takes what he wants. A boy to man should take his woman ( mother), fill her with his seed. Circle of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish you hadn't swerved them into the slut-whore banter once they had sex. There are ways to express intense passion without saying humiliating things to the woman. It just makes every character sound like some woman-hating frat boy on a drunken night at a whorehouse.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was almost perfect. Mom was jealous of other woman.. but son dedicated himself to her. If he took what he wants, than mom should have been submissive. The dynamics of this relationship was that mom was still the rock, even though she wanted him to be. I honestly love this story, but that part is contradictory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.