Rehearsal with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wheeze in a sharp breath as Mom's hand meets my stiffened member through my slacks. It feels so good I can hardly stay in character, but I try, stilling myself to keep from shuddering in pleasure. "You want me so bad, don't you Bass," mom says as I kiss her clavicle.

"Oh, you have no idea," I breath through lips that are nuzzled right between mom's breasts. Her skin is hot and fragrant as I kiss her sternum, and then I begin to slowly strafe left. She doesn't stop me. My lips tickle the gentle round of her right breast. I kiss it, then look up to my mother for her approval. She nods and I eagerly encircle her erect nipple with my lips, sucking hard and humming softly.

I fully enjoy mom's delectable nipples, treating each one with a rough passion, delighting in the raw texture, the smooth yet coarse terrain of her tightened buds. Though I'm acting mostly of my own accord, Sebastian and I couldn't be more in sync. I squeeze mom's breasts tightly as I lick them, just as my character is to do his mistress. Mom cups the back of my head with a hand and fondles my cock through my pants with the other.

"Oh, fuck it! If we're caught, we're caught!" Mom frantically manipulates my belt buckle until it comes loose, then pulls it out of all the rings on my pants and tosses it behind her over the balcony. She unbuttons my pants and pushes them to the ground, leaving my tight, red and blue striped boxer briefs to narrowly restrain my violent erection.

Our lips collide once more. Mom's tongue is hot and slick against mine and tastes of mixed drinks. She coos into my mouth and I growl into hers. Sebastian is to simply push Margot's dress the rest of the way down, allowing the satin wisp of a dress to pool around her ankles, but Mom has on skintight jeans. I anxiously work on her buttons, being swept up in the moment rather than the scene.

I get Mom's pants open and proceed to peel them off her ass and hips. Her panties are an ethereal veil of black cotton, there but not, low cut and tiny even for a woman half her size. I wrestle her incredibly tight jeans down her fleshy thighs. It's difficult and she gives me a hand, helping me to uncover her smooth, milk-chocolate legs.

We manage to get the pants to Mom's knees before I anxiously spin her around, eager to continue the scene. I see that the little black panties are a thong, disappearing between her rear cleft. Her bare breasts are exposed to the warm night air and to any neighbors in the distance who might happen to gaze 50 yards into the night to see Yolanda Tennant apparently being fucked by her son.

My mother bends at the waist and grips the railing. I press myself against Mom's ass, wedging my throbbing cock between her plump cheeks. "Oh, fuck," Mom whines as Sebastian finally penetrates Margot for the very first time.

I hump Mama and groan aloud, loving the lewdness and the perilousness of the line we're thrusting past. She presses back against me in the same rhythm, skillfully rolling her hips back into me like ocean waves. I am in heaven. But I still have the wherewithal to pretend I'm still doing the scene.

"Oh, Margot," I breath and fondle Mom's swollen breasts from behind, still protected by the cover of following the script's instructions.

"I love you, baby," Mama whines, a little off script. She's supposed to say, 'tell me you love me, Bastian.' Maybe that's what the book says, or maybe she just forgot exactly what the lines are.

"I love you Margot," I sigh as I dry hump my mother's ass with more vigor than I would ever dare to do Isabella. My underwear barely contains my powerful manhood, Mama's panties aren't really there, so she definitely feels it, and at doesn't mind, likely enjoying my body as much as I enjoy hers.

Mom rises up from her bent over position, keeping her back arched deeply and her ass in my lap. She turns her neck, reaches back and turns my face to hers. "Kiss me, baby boy." Another ad-lib.

I do as my mother commands, kissing her from behind, grinding my cotton covered cock in against her basically naked ass with long, zealous strokes. "That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck me good." Mom goes completely off script, making me moan in wanton affection as her lips return to mine. Her left hand joins mine at her hip and our fingers interlock automatically. My right hand massages her large breast as I hump her.

"Mmmm Margot," I moan, "oh, mmm m-ma-my god." I almost say what I want, but my heart jumps every time I try to let the perverted word slip past my lips. "Ooo, mo- mmmMargot."

The sex scene lasts only about thirty seconds, but we're still at it after a minute, me grinding against mom desperately, her throwing her ass back against me just as willingly. Up and down and up and down we go.

"Ohhh, give it to me," Mom says in a whining voice. "Yes, yes, baby boy, do it to me." At that point, I glance over my mother's shoulder down her luscious body, past her heaving chest and bouncing breasts, down below her slightly pudgy tummy, down to where her right hand is tucked inside her itsy-bitsy black panties. My mom's touching herself!

I fuck the pretense and let the perverse words escape my mouth. "Oh yes, Mom!" I pant as I squeeze her left hand and her right breast tighter. "Fuck, mom, oh, god, Mom," I grunt with each purposeful thrust against my Mom's perfect ass. "Play with that pussy, Mom. I love it when you play in your pussy!"

"Oh, yes, baby, cum for me. I'm gonna cum! Cum for Mama, Shawn! Yes, just fucking cum for Mama, baby! Cum on me Shawn! Please!" Her plea coupled with my stokes meeting the rhythmic pulsing of her ass sends me over the edge. My cock erupts and starts pumping semen out into my underwear, the wet cloth waxing slick as I rub my cock against mom's naked ass.

"Yes, Mama," I cry out as I continue to cum on her. I let my right hand fall from her tits into her panties to coax out an orgasm of her own. Mom's sex is hot and slick, completely soused, her panties drenched. I sink a finger into her mother hole, and then another, stroking into her willing pussy as deep as I can. "Cum on my fingers, Mama. Cum for me."

Mom moans from deep within, then takes fingers from my left hand into her drooling mouth, sucking them like she would a cock, stroking her own tongue with all four of my fingers, all the way near the back of her throat. She releases a feral cry, muffled by my hand, then begins to vibrate and quiver, her knees weakening.

My cock fully sated, dribbling out the last of its payload into my drawers, I push Mom's panties down some, then reinsert my fingers inside her. I stroke her pussy as best I can, following her to our knees to give her the orgasm she so deeply deserves. A satisfying, long cum for Mom, from her son, the best gift for a beautiful mother such as she.

"Mmm, I needed that so badly," Mom sighs sleepily as she gingerly leans aside, pulls her pants the rest of the way off her legs, then her panties. She leaves her clothes in a pile on the patio, takes my hand and leads me on a tipsy walk to the patio doors to go inside. We totter to the closest of the seven bedrooms in mom's house and get in bed. Together. Mom completely and gloriously naked, me only in soiled undies (after I remove my shirt.) We spoon together and sleep peacefully, our bodies plastered together with cum and sweat.

*****

I awake in a large, unfamiliar bed, atop the covers and naked but for a pair of boxer briefs. When I try to move, I notice my penis is glued to the cotton by something sticky. Cum? It takes me a minute to gather myself and understand where I am. And then, realization. I had the best night of my life last night, with Mom! It's crazily exciting and terrifying but mostly just delightful.

I look beside myself but I'm alone in the bed. Mom must've went down to make breakfast or something.

There are a lot of questions Mom and I need to answer about the newfound compartment of our relationship, but I'm more than willing to discuss it, no matter how messy it gets. Because one thing cannot be denied, we came together last night and we both loved it. We could do that all the time, kiss, and play and cuddle and get each other off. Maybe we could do oral. Or maybe even full on sex! I'm so excited for Mom to come back so we can have this terrifying, yet exciting conversation.

I smile as I remember the gushy feel of mom's pussy and take in her aroma off my fingers. My cock rears up to half mast. I imagine my mother cooking breakfast in her large immaculate kitchen, wearing my oversized shirt, unbuttoned, no bra, no panties. I would come from behind, wrap my arms around her waist, and kiss her. I look around the room, searching for my shirt. And to my slight disappointment, I find it there on the floor next to the bed where I tossed it the night before.

"Fantasy nullified," I mumble as I get up and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. I wrap a towel around my waist, leaving my body dripping wet for Mom to lust over as I make my way down to the kitchen.

I can smell breakfast cooking. When I arrive, Mom's over the stove, but her body is completely covered in a thick, white robe. The fluffy garment reaches her knees and there are pajama pants beneath the hem. It's unexpected, but I suppose a woman has a right to be comfortable in the morning.

I come behind her, wrap my hands around her waist and lean in for a kiss on Mom's lips as she turns toward me, a bit startled. Mom quickly turns her head, poking out her cheek and I kiss it instead. "Good morning, Shawn. Have a seat. I'm almost done with breakfast." Taken aback, I furrow my brow, then slowly walk over to the small breakfast table by the window.

"You're still wet," Mom points out as she pads over, setting down two plates and sitting across from me. "Guess you couldn't wait to eat, huh. I don't blame you, I'm starving." She smiles and starts forking her food. I feel awkward. Like maybe I should've dried and dressed. I survey Mom, and not only is she wearing house shoes, pajama pants, and a robe, but I can see a t-shirt beneath that. A fortress of modesty.

Mom talks as she eats, seeming to be her usual happy, sassy self. No newfound excitement about last nights events, no shame either. No evidence of last night's antics showing in her demeanor whatsoever. Oh my god, was she blacked out!? She doesn't remember what happened!

I then panic, feeling immensely guilt riddled. How could I not have known she was completely out of it. She's never been like that with me, why would she suddenly start now? I sadly pick at my food, barely able to eat it I'm so disgusted with myself. Mom keeps talking about how good the project is going so far, how my career will be catapulted, how proud she is of me. I do my best to play it off like everything's fine but my heart is so heavy.

I have to tell her what happened. She may never speak to me again, but I can't live like this. I practically raped my mother! I have to tell her what happened and deal with the consequences. She may hate me for it, but I have to bite the bullet.

I take a deep breath, then look mom in the eye. "Mom, about last night..."

"Yeah," she says, cutting me off, "I think you'll be ready for that scene with Isabella. You did really good." Her voice is somewhat insistent.

"You..., remember...? Everything?" I ask.

"Of course. We rehearsed the balcony scene. You were excellent, honey. You're gonna blow that scene away. I just know it."

"Mom..., we-"

"Don't have to talk about it," she cuts me off again. "We did the scene and got a little tiny bit carried away at the end. We were drinking and we let the roles get the best of us. That's all."

I pause for a moment and let her words soak in, and then smile. At least she knows what happened and doesn't take me for a perv. It's really the best I can hope for. "Yeah, you're right. I always make my old-fashioned too strong. So, I guess we did go a little too far."

"Hey, it's okay," Mom says and rests her hand on mine. "It's not your fault. And, you know I would never take advantage of you right? You're my baby boy and I don't want to do anything to make you feel..., used..., or, exploited, or..., abused..."

I finally realize mom feels guilty about what we did, which makes me feel even more guilty. "Of course not, Mom. Not at all. I'm a grown man. If anything, I took advantage of you. You have nothing to feel bad about. I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again."

Mom sighs in relief and smiles. We finish our breakfast, a little awkwardly, me wearing only a towel and Mom dressed in layers. The resolution we reach is bittersweet. We agree we don't need to rehearse any more scenes, neither of us wanting to take advantage of the other.

I go back to the upstairs patio to retrieve my clothes and find Mom's pants and her tiny panties. I remember our scene, the surreal moment I moaned 'oh yes Mom' as I rubbed up against her. A night I knew I would never get close to reliving. I pick up Mom's panties and take a deep whiff of last night's forbidden excitement, understanding that what we did was exactly that - forbidden.

Who else gets to dry hump their mother until they both cum? Who else gets a chance to taste their mother's pussy, even a little bit? I consider myself lucky to have experienced as much as I did but resolve that it will never and should never happen again. And I'm okay with that, I think, but I do take Mom's panties as a reminder, stuffing them in my pocket after I dress on the balcony where we explored our sweet, corrupt passion.

I hug Mom, who is now dressed normally in a medium length, fashionable dress, and kiss her on the cheek before I leave for home.

*****

In the following days since our illicit affair, things between Mom and me slowly but surely return to relative normality. Mom starts to visit the studio again to watch my performances. The first few days Mom visits, the scenes are pretty tame as far as the sexual content is concerned, taking a back seat to the action and drama. Sebastian helps Margot and Adrien kidnap a foreign diplomat's daughter and they blackmail the governor to keep him quiet.

Every time Mom comes to set, she's absolutely stunning. Probably no more than usual, but my awareness is heightened. Her full body in those sexy-but-professional dresses, skirt and blouse combos, or jeans is so enticing. But I keep it together, filtering my mind of most indecent thoughts.

Though I kept my lust at bay, my natural affection for Mom is heightened. Our little indiscretion brought us closer emotionally and made us more intimate. At the end of shooting every day, I go over to my mother and hug her tight, inhale her clean scent and kiss her - at first on the cheek, then near her neck and ear, and then finally, I started to kiss her on her lips.

It wasn't a dirty thing, it was just that a little kiss on her cheek didn't sufficiently express how close and comfortable I felt with Mom, how completely I loved her. Thankfully, and to my unending delight, mom seemed to feel the same way, receiving my lips with no hesitation at all. I'd hold her longer, squeeze her tighter, sigh deeper, let my hands linger at her shapely hips, her lower back. And she'd touch me. My arm she'd squeeze, my face she'd caress, my knee she'd brush. And it felt right.

We would stay on set late and just talk. About acting, about life, about everything. And one day, we stayed at work pretty late and I suggested I could follow her home and keep her company that night. She did hesitate slightly but ultimately agreed. And from that day, it became a regular thing - hug, kiss, talk after work, retire to mom's house. And we kept it very platonic, more affectionate than most mothers and sons, but chaste.

Mom and I establish a new norm, as well as a line we won't cross, discussing boundaries at length and relying on one another for accountability. One night, I'm kissing Mom goodbye and get a little carried away. I let my tongue slip against mom's divine lips, pushing my luck, and when she doesn't immediately pull away, I let my hands slide down a few inches from her lower back to her ass.

She jerks back after a few hesitant moments. "Shawn, we've talked about this. That's how we end up in really awkward positions," Mom chides. I release her, apologize, and go home. I return the next night though, like nothing ever happened, but correcting my out-of-bounds behavior.

Later, Mom and I agree that I should keep a few sets of clothing at her house so that I don't have to drive home at two in the morning, exhausted. On one of those late nights, I decide to crash at her place and after we have our ritualistic bonding time, we separate to bathe and sleep. After my shower, I lie down in a king-sized bed in just my underwear, in the room next to Mom's.

There's something about being in Mom's house, one door down from her that makes me crave her company. And her body. Growing unacceptably horny and quite hard, I squeegee my mind to clear it of all impure imaginings and force myself to drift into sleep, my libido finally beginning to calm. But it becomes apparent that Mom misses my presence too as she softly knocks on my bedroom door, opens it, pads over to the bed and gets underneath the blanket with me.

I don't open my eyes, but I smile as I feel her weight press on the bed beside me, feel the warmth of her body near me and smell her pina colada scented skin. I'm naturally drawn close to her as if by gravity and feel her skin on mine. Her arm beneath mine at first, and then her bare legs and feet, and finally I realize Mama's completely naked as her back presses against the skin of my muscled chest. I immediately freeze, fixed in the spooning position, my heart bursting against her back, my semi-hard cock pressing into her bare butt.

I grit my teeth as I resist the urge to grind myself against my mother's enticing, portly butt, or to take a handful of her abounding breasts, or to slide my fingers between her thighs and strum her to wetness. I don't molest mom, but I continuously imagine doing so, daring myself to follow through as I inhale the scent of her hair and her body, drifting off to a dangerously horny slumber. If I wasn't so exhausted, I may have transgressed.

The next morning's breakfast conversation is a little awkward. "So..., Mom," I start nervously. "About last night..."

"Sorry, baby, I just wanted to be close to you that's all," Mom says, head lowered slightly.

"Yeah, I do too. But..., you were..., naked."

"I thought you were asleep," Mom says, and then scoffs, smiling. "And I didn't expect you to grope me."

"I- I didn't know. It was dark. I'm sorry. I wasn't- I didn't mean-" I start to stumble over words.

"Don't panic, I'm just joking," she laughs. "You didn't do anything wrong. I shouldn't have invaded your bed. I'll stay in my own room from now on."

I relax some, relieved that mom doesn't think I was being a pervert, but a little disappointed that I'd be sleeping alone from now on. Beyond the sweltering lust of it all, sleeping with Mom cuddled into me was quite soothing. To feel her body swell and shrink with each breath, to touch her silky skin and to breathe her in - it was intimacy in its purest form. I didn't want to give that up.

"Well," I say after a few moments of silence, "You don't have to stay in your own room. Just..., wear some clothes."

"Oh, I don't know," Mom says. "It feels weird wearing clothes to bed. I've never been the one to wear pajama sets or the fluffy types with the feet sewn in. Too hot and bulky." Mom is obviously thinking of the most modest options.

"Well, I didn't say pajama sets, Mom. Just something."

"Hm," Mama hums, considering my words for a moment. "Okay. I'll see what I can find," she finally says, smiling.