Rehearsal with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, oh Mom," I whine helplessly as her tender loving words, her blessed, swaddling folds and the rhythmic waving of her hips all work together to bring about my deliciously delightful, yet premature culmination. "Oh, Mama, yes, oh yes," I say as I expend my seed deep inside her.

I would be willing to wager any amount that any man who has ever made love to his mother has never lasted much longer than I did. Eight seconds. That's all it took. Eight seconds being swept along by the current of Mom's steady oscillations and I came, copiously and earnestly.

My mother accepts my offering graciously. "Yes, baby, cum inside," she encourages soothingly. "Cum inside Mommy. That's right. That's it." And so Mom keeps up her magical dance and I continue to fill her with my seed, freely, as I know I should.

After, as we lay in a silent afterglow, I do begin to feel a bit embarrassed. Not only by orgasming so quickly, but for how powerless, submissive, and almost feminine I was. My mother just took me! But in the end, rather than fight the shameful feeling to assume a sense of pride, I cuddled deeper into Mom, soothing myself by suckling her sweet nipple. Mom simply begins to stroke my head softly until I drift off to a weightless slumber.

The next morning, I awake in Mom's bed, alone. I smile as I reminisce on the previous night as I smell the breakfast cooking. But still, this morning seems dauntingly similar to another morning that was somewhat disappointing. I am almost sure this day wouldn't be the same. Afterall, we'd had sex, deliberately and soberly. For us to pretend this didn't happen would be impossible. Right?

No matter how unlikely, Mom's rejection at this point would be world shattering for me, and so I brace myself for it. I contemplate going down naked to her but thought better of it and donned a pair of jogging pants. Butterflies swimming in my stomach, I walked slowly towards the revelation of my fate. Would Mom be in her thick robe and pajama set again? Or would she be wearing one of her paradoxical sexy-modest lingerie pieces?

When I step silently in view of the kitchen, I see my mother standing over the stove, wearing what looks like my white button-down shirt from the night before. It covers her large breasts, but none of the buttons are done, revealing her ample cleavage and also her slightly pudgy tummy. No pants. Just plain, white, cotton panties.

I silently watch Mom with a smile plastered to my lips as she hums a delighted tune, swaying lightly as she moves this way and that, to the fridge, to the cabinets and back to the stove. I watch in contentment, adoration, and lust as my dick swells to prominence and imprints the forgiving cotton of my jogging pants.

As Mom finishes cooking, she sets all the food on a serving dish and places it on the counter island in the middle of the large kitchen. I tiptoe behind her and wrap my hands around her soft, voluptuous body, kissing her cheek. She smiles, reaching behind herself to caress the back of my head as I turn her face to me and kiss her lips. "I was wondering if you were gonna come over here or just keep watching me like a pervert," she jests.

"Mmm, I like to watch," I say, pressing my hardness against my mother's soft, round booty.

"Good," Mom flirts. "I like being watched." I continue to kiss Mom, and start to caress her all over, but she stops my hands just as they make their way to her breasts. "We should eat first."

"Good Idea," I say, dropping to my knees and pressing my face up in between Mom's legs, simultaneously inhaling the clean scent of her ass and pushing my lips against her labia through her panties.

"Baby, patience," Mom admonishes. "We'll have plenty of time for that." Still, she rises onto the balls of her bare feet and spreads her legs slightly. She giggle-gasps when I pull her panties down to her knees. She moans when my eager tongue finds her wet slit. "Ooo, yeah," Mom sighs, further separating her legs and bending to let me lick her floral creases. I spread her dark, delicate petals with my fingers, sliding my tongue along the fresh pink interior of Mom's splendid vagina.

Her hoarse, feminine moans, her titillated titters and her small twitches of pleasure all make me feel so proud to be serving Mom so nicely, smiling even as I please her. I could reside between Moms fleshy thighs all day long, except at this position, my upward craning neck starts to cramp. So, I let my fingers tease her there instead, rubbing her labia, occasionally sliding a finger inside, sporadically strumming her swollen clitoris.

My lips, though, are assigned another task as I pull one chubby ass cheek aside and French kiss Moms little puckered target. "Oh!" Mom exclaims, whimpering. She begins to massage her clit in liquid circles, my fingers stroking inside her motherly essence, my tongue savoring the deliciously naughty taste of Mom's rear orifice. Her body begins to spasm and her moans go higher and longer. I can feel her pussy pulsating on my fingers as she cries out, shuddering and riding the waves of a rich climax.

"Oh god, baby, you are amazing," Mom sighs, bending to pull up her underwear just as I stand up and push down my joggers. I catch her panties before they make it to cover her treasure cove. "Baby, c'mon, stop it," Mom says, pushing my cock away from its destination, the entrance to her drenched heaven. "We have to eat before the crepes get cold."

"Shhh," I hush her as I reach around and slip my two wet fingers between her lips. She resists for a second, but ultimately submits and sucks her fluids off my fingers. "I'm not finished with you yet," I growl into her ear forcefully.

I take her hand away from my determined cock and pin it to the edge of the counter. And though Mom is sucking my fingers, she's also trying to pull them out of her mouth, clutching and tugging on my forearm. I ignore her insignificant resistance, holding her in place as I thrust myself deep inside her. She groans low and from deep within, sucking harder on my fingers as I prod her wet tongue and lock her wrist in place on the edge of the countertop.

Last night, I submitted. Last night, I showed my mother my vulnerable side. I let my mother know I was her baby boy and hers alone. Now I needed to show her that she is mine. That I am a man. And a man always takes what's his.

I squeeze my mother's hips with my hands, freeing her to speak. "You're so aggressive," she says. "I love it. But baby, wait a minute-" I thrust hard into her, my pelvis clapping loudly against her bouncy booty. "Oh! Fuck," she murmurs. I thrust into her again. Mom cries out. And I plunge again and again, as deeply into her as I can, as if trying to fuck her very soul. "Mmmm, fuck, baby!" Mom whimpers, arching her back in surrender. "Yes! Fuck me, baby boy. Just fuck me!"

I impale her once again, pausing momentarily while submerged to the base, I lean forward and whisper in her ear. "Call me Daddy."

"W-what?" came my mother's incredulous response.

I spank her ass semi-hard then and squeeze, her hot, soft flesh conforming to my grip. "I said, call me Daddy!"

My mom yelps in excitement. "Ow! Yes, Daddy!"

"Good girl," I complement and resume my deep, meaningful surges into Mom's liquid depths.

"Mmmmm, fuck me, Daddy," Mom cries.

"This pussy belongs to me. Tell me it's mine."

"Yes. It's Daddy's pussy." Mom squeals as she rubs her clit in circuits, her over-stimulated twat drowning itself in another quaking orgasm. I never stop. I only slow to loving, steady strokes, both elongating Mom's crest and affording myself time before I cum. Last night was an embarrassment I will not be repeating. I had known how to outlast a girl through at least one orgasm since I was much younger, and it's time to show Mom what she's in for. I slow my strokes to a halt and slide my slick member out of Mom's inundated cunt.

I kick my joggers off my feet and then step on mom's panties as she bends to reaches for them. "Don't touch those panties, little girl. They're mine."

"I'm Sorry Daddy. I like this side of you," Mom says as she steps out of her white undies, turning her head to smile at me. "Where was this Shawn during that first kiss scene, huh?"

I ignore Mom's mocking and give her another hearty swat to her behind, which jiggles wildly before reforming. "Up on the counter. Now."

"Yes sir," Mom says enthusiastically and obediently, pushing the platter of food out of the way. She mounts the counter, knees spread wide, face down, ass pushed back. In this position, Mom looks superfluously lewd. Not just sexy or flirty, but vulgar, with her pussy spread pink, her inner thighs slick with her liquid desire and her cute little butthole peeking from in between her rear cleft. "Like this, Daddy?" she asks coyly.

"Just like that," I say breathlessly, barely believing reality. I indulge in my mother's sweet sex once again, both of us moaning as I immerse my shaft in her heated core. Mom pushes back against my now gentler strokes. I take handfuls of her rounded rump, spreading the skin apart and admiring her keyhole as I fuck her.

My thumb finds its way to Mom's pliant pucker and separates the twist of skin as I slowly press it through her anus. "Aww, yeah, Daddy," Mom sighs, stretching her hands straight forward and poking her ass back to me. Then, stroking both her holes, I feel myself closing in on my climax. This time, I let myself go, groaning as I pump my rich seed deep into my Mom's pussy and watching it seep out, creamy and thick, oozing out my Mom's hole onto the edge of the counter and dripping on the kitchen floor.

I bend to kiss Mom's ass cheeks as she lies on the counter catching her breath. She turns over onto her back and I join her on the countertop, lying on my side, admiring the view of her satiated, naked body (well, almost naked, she's still wearing my shirt, unbuttoned and open.) "The food is cold," she whispers, as I caress her all over.

I reach over to take a lukewarm crepe from the serving dish beside her head and take a bite. "It's still good," I say, and then feed her the other half. She agrees and we lay in our afterglow, feeding each other crepes, strawberries, and blueberries, topped with homemade whipped cream. I make a little mess, purposely and frequently, burdening myself with the salacious task of licking whipped cream and butter of Mom's breasts and tummy. My tongue tickles her to lighthearted giggles.

I pluck the last strawberry from the dish and slide it between her legs, getting it slimy with our mutual cum. I hold it to her lips and watch her suck it clean, theatrically rolling her tongue all around it and my fingers before taking a bite. My mom is such a sexy woman.

"Hey, uh," I started hesitantly, "I hope you don't feel weird about..., y'know, when you said 'no' to me and I did it anyway. I just wanted to show you that not only am I your baby boy I'm your man too."

She smiles wide. "No. It's more than okay. That was the best time I think I have ever had. Whenever you want me, just take me. I'm yours baby."

"Wow, how did I end up with such a perfect Mom? You're such a freak."

"Oh, you have no Idea," Mom laughs. "And if I wasn't 'such a freak' we wouldn't be lying here naked on the kitchen counter."

"Good point," I said and kissed her. We rest in serenity for a few more moments, tracing lines along each other's smooth skin.

"Hey, Shawn," my Mom says in an amused tone, "that night we did the balcony scene..., did you steal my panties?"

"I did," I say, smirking.

"You dirty boy, I knew it. What did you do with them?"

"Something I don't think I'll ever have to do again. Now that I have you."

"Hm. I'd love to watch you do it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it turns me on," Mom says. "Everything turns me on. That's what made me so good at my job."

I paused in thought for a moment. "What made you quit acting?"

"For you and Dawn. When you two started with Disney, I stopped taking roles. Twin kid stars' Mom being naked in every movie would've hurt your careers, so I put acting aside so I could manage you."

"Hm," I hummed and nodded. "Do you ever miss it?"

"Sometimes. In fact, I think that might be why I wanted to rehearse with you. I missed that feeling you get when you're being watched by a crowd of people playing out a secret fantasy, heart racing, scared, but then desire takes control and nothing matters but you and that other person... Or people," she added and smiled. "But that's all behind me now."

"It doesn't have to be. Dawn and I are grown and you're as sexy as you've ever been. I'm sure you won't have a problem landing roles."

Mom scoffed. "You'd be okay with that? Watching your woman get it on with some guy?"

My woman. I smile at that. "I have been watching you get it on with guys for years. And girls too. Just because you retired doesn't mean I haven't watched your work. It's actually a big part of why I always had a crush on you."

Mom laughs. "Awww, you liked to watch your mommy get fucked." I feel a slight tinge of shame at her words, and apparently it shows in my countenance. "But I think its sweet, Shawn. I'm glad you developed a crush instead of branding me a slut. And I'm happy to hear you wouldn't mind me getting back into it. It has always been my dream and it still is. Most guys would be too jealous to let their woman be viewed in a sexual way for everyone to see."

"My woman," I say, smiling. "I love the sound of that. You're my woman." I sighed contentedly and kissed Mom's lips, snuggling into her and resting my head on her pillow-soft breasts. I lie in mom's embrace, feeling her naked flesh against mine, her chest rising and falling, hearing her lively heartbeat. I still can't believe it. It's hard to believe it will last, my mind starting to assume the worst for our future.

"Mom?" I say quietly. "Do you think what we're doing is..., wrong?"

"I don't know," she says soberly, almost somber. "By society's standards, yeah, but we're not hurting anybody."

"Well, what if there's a reason incest is considered so bad? Like, our instincts as a society trying to tell that there's danger in it. Like how fear causes you to fight or fly, and so it keeps you alive."

"Hmph, like in a Darwinian way?" Mom suggests. I nod and Mom thinks for a moment. Then she says, "If the guilt people feel about incest has a reason, it's probably just to keep families from inbreeding. And since I'm forty-seven, there's a less than one percent chance I get pregnant, so the society's guilt doesn't need to apply to us."

"I hope that's it," I sigh, "because if it's not, we're just doomed. Even if what we're doing makes the world implode, I'm never giving you up."

"I love you too, baby boy. Now let's get off this hard ass counter and get in bed."