Reign of the Succubus Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
Randall's first step in his journey begins.
2.3k words
4.22
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slurp123
slurp123
12 Followers

Chapter 1: Call to adventure

Authors note: I want to give equal importance to the story and smut. I'll try to include at least a little smut in all the chapters.

I'm not sure what all fetishes this series will cover. But I can guarantee that if you are strictly straight this might not be the one for you.

There will be no scat, bestiality, or anyone below 20.

----------------------------------------

The night was as ordinary as any other night. The farmers have locked up their barns, the knights are resting their swords, the thieves are sneaking, the night guards are trying their best not to sleep, the king is sleeping beside his queen, and the adventurers are dreaming about their promised glories. A normal night in the Rubrum empire. But today, rather, tonight is a special night for Randall. Today, he pushes the first domino that in a chain of events is going to drastically change the status quo of not one but two different worlds. Tonight, Randall decides to cross blades with the succubus queen.

As Randall was about to lay on his bed in the inn of Monstroris town, he heard the familiar fluttering of wings behind him. Behind him appeared the Fairy Godmother. Randall turned around and knelt on his knees and bent his head in reverence and said, "Fairy Godmother! I'm honored to be graced by your presence."

The Fairy Godmother said in a voice that could move the hearts of rocks, "Raise child..."

Rising, Randall looked at the Fairy Godmother. Her braided silver hair radiated with an otherworldly glow and almost reached her alluring waist, she had the gentlest smile. His eyes met the Fairy's eyes and he found himself lost in her deep and wise pearl green eyes.

"...we meet again. I'm glad you are strong and recovered. The last time we met your body was ravaged by the elements; you were covered in wolf bites and claw marks."

Randall lowered his head again and replied, "I'm eternally grateful for saving me that night. If not for your providence, I would have never become the hero that I'm today."

The Godmother said, "Yes dear, how could I not save you. I would never let my precious, talented, and brave child's life go in vain. Look at you now, the bravest of all heroes alive, slayer of the Beltroll dragon, the avenger of Buccina Village, destroyer of goblin nests. All that in a year? A year and a half? ..."

The Fairy walked up uncomfortably close to Randall and before he could take a step back, the fairy raised his head by gently pushing his chin up with her hand and asked "...I wonder what you seek through all this adventuring. What drives you from one adventure to another?"

As the Fairy's fingers touched him, it almost felt like 1000 volts of electricity ran through him. His view was filled with her divine flawless face. The question brought up the memories of his father. They were few and hazy, his father's face was completely forgotten to him. Randall didn't even remember his father's name... the worst part for him was that he was never upset about it, he knew his father's presence or absence would have made no difference...

Randall found himself saying, "I don't want to be forgotten."

Smiling, the Fairy replied, "Then I think you are ready for your destiny..."

The Godmother walked up to the window behind her and asked as she pointed outside, "Do you know what's over there?"

Randall looked out the window. His inn was at the edge of the town, the not-so-tall wooden stake wall close to his inn was visible. Beyond the wall, he could see the road leaving the town trailing beside the Blue Paddy Lake and leading towards the Purgare Woods.

Randall said, "The Purgare Woods? Where all the demons and monsters reside?"

The Godmother turned back towards Randall, "That need not be the case if you choose. Do you know what else lies deep inside those forsaken woods?"

"As we go deeper we encounter stronger monsters and demons and some really good loot."

"You are right my sweet child, but not only that, deep inside those woods lies the Obsidian Castle."

Randall said, "Home of the succubus queen, Hyrnell."

The Fairy said, "Correct. And your quest, my hero, is to slay this evil queen. By slaying her, the forces of these monsters would be severely scattered, no more monsters raiding villages, slaying innocent travelers, disrupting crops, and most of all: you, the slayer, will be immortalized in the history of this world."

The Fairy once again walked up uncomfortably close to Randall and asked, "Do you wish to accept this quest?"

Randall's eyes trembled with excitement and a tingle of fear, lowering his head he replied, "It would be an honor."

A radiant smile spread across her face as she once again raised his head with her slender hand. "That's my boy." The Fairy whispered in a tender voice.

The Fairy lowered her head and closed her eyes, then she slowly leaned towards Randall. Randall raised his head, closed his eyes, and leaned in. Randall could feel Fairy's ethereal lips on his. He felt his brain could explode any second. The Godmother let her bright blue toga slide down along her luscious hips and undid Randall's belt. She then placed her hand on Randall's ass and pulled him closer. As their tongues were exploring each other and winding around each other, Randall placed his hands on the Fairy's hip and started feeling her ass over her linen tunic. Slowly, Randall undid the Fairy's belt and let her tunic slide down.

When Randall's hands touched the Fairy's bare ass his heart skipped a few beats. Randall stopped kissing and slowly opened his eyes to take in a full view of the Godmother. He froze. Her not too large and perky breasts, hypnotizing hips, and the triangular pubic hair was all too much to take in at once.

The Fairy pulled down the starstruck Randall's pants and pushed him onto the bed. She slowly knelt before him as Randall sat on the edge of the bed. His almost medium-sized, rock-hard, veiny penis was a couple of inches away from the Fairy's face. The Fairy held Randall's erect penis with her slender hand and pulled back his foreskin revealing the tip of his penis. His heart beat faster than ever as he felt Fairy's gentle breath on his tip. As precum oozed out of his tip, the fairy, with a smile, leaned in and licked the precum and kissed the tip of his penis. The fairy looked at Randall and smiled seeing his ecstatic face. She then licked his penis like a popsicle from the tip all the way to the base, and then she kissed his balls and gently sucked on them leaving Randall completely breathless. She then went back up and started sucking on the tip. Slowly, she took it in deeper and deeper till her nose was tickled by Randall's pubic hair. The Fairy started giving Randall the best blowjob of his life. He had never before and would never again receive such an intense blowjob. In no time, his entire dick was covered with a layer of the Fairy's saliva. Randall's mouth watered looking at his penis. He wanted to once again taste the Fairy's saliva.

Almost as if she had read his mind, the Fairy pulled Randall's penis out of her mouth, and a thick string of saliva formed between her lips and the penis' tip. As the string broke, it landed on her chin and her breast forming a series of large droplets of saliva starting from her lips to her breasts. The Fairy, with a broad smile, pushed herself up towards Randall and kissed him. Randall kissed back without any of the initial restraint, he could almost taste himself in her mouth. Their tongues intertwined and wrestled. His brain was almost melting with pleasure as he eagerly gulped the Fairy's saliva.

Breaking off the kiss, Randall ran his tongue from her lips to her breasts, picking up every single saliva droplet in the process. He then proceeded to lick her deep pink areola and then her swollen and dark nipple. Slowly he started sucking on her breast gently, with his other hand he started massaging her other breast, kneading them, and then slowly twisting her swollen berry-like nipple. The Fairy let out a low moan which made Randall's heart skip a beat again. Randall started sucking on the other breast and the Fairy let out another moan. Randall started massaging and sucking on her breasts harder. The Fairy's moans were so alluring that they could make even a siren forget how to sing. After a few moments, during which the Fairy's moans increased in frequency, her transparent and veiny wings unfolded involuntarily. Her wings were almost 4 feet long and 1 foot wide each. She had two wings attached to each of her two shoulder blades, they flapped for a couple of seconds making a sound similar to that of a dragonfly.

Hearing this sound, Randall stopped and looked at the wings in awe. The Fairy, smiling, pushed him onto the bed and she lay on top of him. The head of his penis was touching her cute innie navel and her breasts resting a little below his chest. They both started kissing again with the Fairy fondling Randall's balls with one hand and he was stroking her delicate wings. After a couple of minutes, the Fairy rose with her knees on either side of Randall's hips and her pussy a couple of inches above Randall's erect penis.

"Do you want it?" The Fairy asked in a bewitching voice that could outdo any succubus.

"Yes ma'am!" moaned Randall.

The Fairy lower herself just enough that her pussy was touching the tip of his penis and slowly rubbed her pussy on it.

In a cooing voice, the Fairy asked, "Do you really want it?"

"Yes, please," Randall said.

"Good boy," the Fairy said with a smile.

She slowly slid the penis into her as she lowered herself and then slowly raised herself. She again lowered, going a little deeper than before and raised again, she did it again a few times till she was completely sitting on Randall, with his member completely inside. She slowly picked up her pace as she bounced up and down on his member. Randall's breath fastened and he occasionally let a moan escape his mouth. Encouraged by this, the fairy started flapping her wings and used the lift to assist in her thrusting and lifting and to further increase her pace and she too joined Randall in his moans.

Randall was completely mesmerized by what was happening, all his five senses were overflowed with pleasure, the ambrosial taste of the Fairy's kiss still lingered in his mouth, and the room was filled with the sweet smell of her sex. His eyes were enthralled by the way the goddess was riding him and the way her breasts jiggled and the way her wing fluttered. His ears were captivated by the moans mixed with the soothing noise of wings fluttering and finally his sense of touch every time the Fairy momentarily sat on him and how her pussy tightly slid over his penis. The only thing in his mind at the moment was the Fairy Godmother. In no time, Randall ejected his hot seeds into the Fairy. The Fairy continued her thrusting for a few seconds and her moans became more rapid and louder finally. With a loud moan, she stopped her thrusting as she completely sat on top of Randall, her wings stopped flapping and the muscles in her vagina pulsed around his member. Panting hard, she lay down beside him. His member now soft, slid out of her and a small stream of semen trickled out.

After catching her breath, the Fairy said, "Slay the Succubus Queen Hyrnell and you'll not just be a hero, you will be a savior and your story will be told for centuries to come."

Randall replied, "Your wish is my command, Godmother! But how do I reach the Obsidian Castle? Its very existence was a rumor to me till an hour ago."

"Worry not, my hero. Keep going deeper into the woods and you'll find yourself at the entrance of the Obsidian Castle. My voice will guide you till you reach the castle. But you and your party are on your own once you reach the castle. Her castle is at all times guarded by at least 100 of her strongest monsters, each one that she herself seduced into service, but I do not have the slightest doubt in my hero."

Randall: "I'm not worried about the monsters but the seven princesses. I'm not sure if I can win against them. Is it possible to free them from the bewitchment of Hyrnell?"

Godmother replied with a smile, "They were not seduced into the queen's services but had entered into servitude out of pure hatred of mankind. Their only desire is to witness the fall of humanity. But don't worry, I can guarantee that if you reach the castle exactly in a fortnight the princesses won't be there to guard the queen."

Randall: "Without the princesses, my team has a fighting chance of slaying the succubus."

Smiling, the Fairy Godmother stood up. Randall looked at the Fairy, etching her naked image into his mind. With a wave of her hand, her clothes reappeared on her. Once again she was robed in her light green linen tunic that was draped with a bright blue toga. Looking at Randall, she said, "Careful on your quest my hero. And beware no matter what happens, do not have sex with the succubus. She can drain your lifeforce just through your orgasms." Then she unfolded her wings and flew a couple of feet up in the air and vanished.

Randall alone and naked on the bed started thinking about different strategies that he could use to reach the castle, and the supplies he would be needing, but slowly his mind wandered back to the events of the previous hour and his member hardened once again. Abandoning his strategy formulation, he started stroking his member...

slurp123
slurp123
12 Followers