Reignited Lust

Story Info
A opportunity arises to rekindle a “friendship.”
4k words
4.49
6.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was actually happening.

You were surprised to see the notification come across your phone with her name on it.

It had been years since the two of you spoke and even longer since your last physical encounter with each other. Something that you had played in your head many times since.

You had a crush on her in high school and quite frankly, you still do. It's mainly just physical attraction now though, even though you are still friends, your lives have taken different paths. She's married with kids, you're single still trying to find someone. But a chance at one night with her was not something you were going to pass up. Even if it was a little strange...

You had stopped yourself all those years ago from allowing things to go further because she had a boyfriend at the time and you had some unfortunate company in bed with you that night. But now she's telling you her husband actually wants you to fuck her AND he wants to watch.

It was a very odd request but you were no novice when it came to situations like this. You had spent many nights watching porn and had ventured into various different categories. You knew exactly what this was, cuckolding. The first time you watch a video on it, it was strange to imagine the situation. How could the husband want this to happen? Why would he want to be humiliated like that? As you continue down the rabbit hole of these videos, you found yourself actually starting to enjoy the thought of it. Taking another man's wife, stretching her out like she had never been fucked before. You knew what your role would be in this situation, the massive bull fucking the small dick cucks hot wife.

There was no denying it. You were a larger, muscular man with a big, thick cock. You couldn't be the other man if you tried. You were the one that was going to take what he wanted and there was nothing that the woman's husband could do. It wasn't like the husband even wanted to stop him though.

So when she texted you and brought up the idea, it didn't take you long to agree. You had always wanted her and tonight, you were going to take what you wanted.

As the thoughts of her thick, curvy body rushed through your mind, you couldn't help but stick your hand down in your boxers and fish out your dick. Stroking it slowly as it grew to its full length and thickness, until you were finally holding it in your hand, starting to pump away.

You were imagining her wet pussy wrapped around your massive cock. You knew it was going to be nice and tight for you because of her husband was a cuck, you knew he couldn't even come close to your size. You could see him now, stroking his small dick in the corner with just a couple fingers as you bounced off his wife's ass hard. How humiliating, knowing that he would be getting a fully used, loose pussy after you finished with her. He probably liked that idea though.

You were about to cum as you continued to pump away at your cock. You decided to stop yourself right at the edge of release.

"I want to build up as big of a load as I can for her" you think to yourself. You couldn't wait to see her thick, round ass completely covered in your cum.

You stopped stroking it and let it slowly return to its flaccid state. I'm probably bigger than him like this you think as you look down at your cock. You had measured it before our if curiosity. It was six inches soft and just over 8 inches when you were hard. "He's probably not even half my size when he's hard" you think and chuckle to yourself.

It's time to get ready though. You know exactly what you want to wear. If she wants a man's man, you will give her one. You grab a dark wash pair of jeans, plain white tshirt, and a flannel and put them on. They hug your muscular body in all the right places and the jeans give her an excellent view of your massive bulge.

You complete the look with some dark brown boots and a clean up your thick facial hair. You look in the mirror and know that she will be putty in your hands when she sees you at the bar.

You head out to the bar while her and her husband have dinner. How embarrassing it would be to go on a date with your wife and then hand her off to another man. God the whole scenario was turning you on. You couldn't wait to give her what she had been longing for.

You arrive at the bar and head inside. You grab a drink and settle in, waiting for her to arrive.

About a half hour, and many advances by other woman that you turned down, later, you see her enter the bar.

She looks stunning in a tight pink dress, showing off that beautiful ass that you remember grabbing your dick all those years ago. Her hips and ass were wider and bigger than you had remembered, but that definitely wasn't a bad thing.

She was scanning the bar, anxiously looking for you. You approached her from behind and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey" you say.

She turns around and looks at you. She's just as you remember, still as gorgeous as ever with those big beautiful eyes, soft lips, and freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her skin looks soft and perfect and her hair is short, curled, and suits her perfectly. Still plenty to grab onto and pull later.

She stands there for awhile silent, you can tell the gears are turning in her head.

"Are you sure you and your husband are ok with this?" You ask her, breaking the silence. You want to make sure she isn't having second thoughts.

"Sorry, yes! We both want this" she answer back. "I have wanted this for a very long time" she says in wanting tone.

You feel your cock start to twitch in your pants after you hear her say that with such conviction. You let your guard down now. "I'm going to give her a night she will never forget" you think to yourself.

"Let me get you a drink." You tell her, placing your hand on her back just above her ass and leading her to the bar.

She orders a rum and coke as you both sit down. The conversation is easy, she had always been easy to talk to and you loved to hear her voice. You both reminisced and told story of when you were younger. You told her about your recent flings and what you were doing for work. She told you about her kids and how hard it was to find time for herself.

"Well at least we have tonight" you tell her, feeling sorry that she doesn't get a break very often. "You don't have to worry about anything tonight."

She smiles at you and shivers slightly after you say that. You look down at her exposed thigh and can see goosebumps have formed on it. It wasn't that cold in the bar so you knew it had to be something else giving her those. You decided to play it cool though.

"Are you cold? You can wear my jacket if you need to." You ask, reach down and placing your hand on her thigh. Slowly rubbing it to try to "warm" her up.

"I'm ok, maybe some dancing will warm me up." She says blushing.

You hold your hand out for her, taking her hand in yours and leading her out onto the dance floor. Her soft, slender fingers feel good on your large rough hands, balancing each other out.

When you get to the dance floor, the very first song that starts to play is Yeah by Usher. You can remember this song playing at prom every year and how it got everyone going.

"No way" she says excitedly. "This is one of my favorite songs!"

Seeing that beautiful smile come across her face, she began to move her body.

"Show me how much you like it then" you tell her, putting your hand around her waist and spinning her around so that her ass is now pressed against your growing crotch.

"Oh I will" she purrs back, forcing her big ass into your cock as hard as she can. She starts to grind on you as your dick quickly begins to reach its full size.

"It's bigger than the last time you were grinding on me" you whisper in her ear, remembering back to that night many years ago. But you wouldn't want it any other way, the bigger and thicker, the better.

"Is it too much for you to handle?" She asks seductively. You know damn well that she is the one that should be answering that question about you. You will have no problem working her body inside and out.

"Does it feel like I can't handle it?" You ask, before pulling her close and kissing her hard. Her lips were so soft and inviting. You held her there, not wanting to break away, it felt too good.

You feel her start to melt in your arms as her hand reaches down and strokes your massive, hard cock through your jeans. She lets out a soft moan as she feels the full length and thickness of it.

"We need to leave now." She says, looking up into your eyes. You feel her squeeze your dick hard as she says this and you get the hint.

"You don't have to tell me twice." You say, holding her soft hand in yours and leading her out of the bar.

On the ride over to the hotel, you can see her texting her husband. Smiling as she sends the message that you are on your way.

Part of you wanted it to be a night where it was just the two of you, but another part looked for to seeing her husbands face as you took her.

There was something arousing in knowing that you were about to fuck another man's wife in front of him. The power you held in this was intoxicating. You had them both bent to your will. And soon, you would have his wife bent in another way too.

She looked over at you in the car and blushed. She was more than ready to do whatever you wanted. You could see it in her eyes. She may not be yours forever, but tonight she was.

When you get to the hotel room, she opens the door and you can see her husband sitting on the bed waiting. He gets up quickly and walks up to greet you both. You look down at him as he's walking, clearly he's getting hard just thinking about what is about to happen. You can tell by looking at his pants, but just barely. A very small lump was forming in his crotch. "Has he ever truly been able to please his wife with that?" You think to yourself. "She's in for quite the treat tonight."

"Do you mind if I watch?" He asks you both, trying not to make eye contact with you. How humiliating. Having to ask for permission to have a another man fuck his wife. The thought of that turns you on even more. You can't wait to take control.

"Yes, as long as you clean up after like we talked about." She says to him. Clean up? Wow, she even has him ready to taste the aftermath of what you are about to do to his wife. All of her juices and you cum mixed together, pouring out of he well stretched pussy into his mouth. You had seen it in the videos before but now it was actually going to happen in front of your eyes. He will have quite the mess to clean up, you know that your load is going to be three times the amount that he has ever produced.

He starts to walk over to the corner to sit down in the chair. You can see he's fully hard now through his pants but it's almost like he just stuck blow pop down there. He truly is not even half of your size. You are more than two inches bigger soft than he is fully hard.

"Wait don't sit down yet, I need you to get me ready for him" his wife says to him, as she turns around and sticks her tongue deep into your mouth. You return the favor, forcing yours down her throat as the two of you violently start to make out.

You can't wait any longer, you need to see her naked, curvy body for yourself. You begin to lift the dress off of her, unclasping her bra with one hand as the other gets a massive handful of her perfect ass.

It's time to take control. You guide her over to the bed and push her back onto it. You watch as her perfect tits bounce up and down on her chest as she hits the bed. You can see that her nipples are hard and you know exactly how you want to begin.

You start to strip off your clothes. First your shirts, revealing your thick, muscular body. You can feel her eyes scanning every inch of you. Then you slowly start to unbutton your pants. When you start to pull them down, you make sure to do it extra slowly so she can just how far you have to pull them down before your cock falls out. And she doesn't take her eyes off of it the whole time.

Your still not fully hard, you want her to take care of that for you. You climb onto the bed, straddling her as you move up her to her chest until your cock is face to face with beautiful tits. You start to rub the tip onto her nipples and can feel precum starting to to come of of the tip, lubricating them. She's moaning at how sensitive her hard nipples are, just the slightest touch of your cock is sending pleasure coursing through her.

She turns to her husband and says "come over her, take off my panties and get me wet." You can hear him get up and start moving towards the bed, still focusing your attention on her.

She looks back at your hardening cock and takes it in her hand. She can't even wrap her hand all the way around it.

"I will get him ready too." She says, looking up into your eyes submissively. Stroking your massive cock as it starts to harden in her hand.

"I need us both wet to be able to fit this in me" she moans, looking back at the impressive dick in front of her and biting her lip.

She begins to take you in her mouth, just the tip at first, before slowly taking it deeper with each suck. You hear her husband behind you, making a mess of himself with his face buried in her pussy. Both of them working to ensure that you would be able to fit into her. You had them tied to your fingers.

It doesn't take long for you to get fully erect. She's continuing to work your big cock. Sucking and licking the shaft from top to bottom. Suddenly she starts to force your cock deeper her down her throat. "Fuck yes....deeper..." you encourage her. You watch as it disappears inside her inch by inch until her touches your stomach.

"Holy fuck, I didn't know you could do that" you moan. This was the first time someone has been able to take your entire cock into their mouth. What a shame that she has been unable to use that talent until now. She probably barely had to try to take her husbands small cock, he probably didn't even reach the back of her throat.

You pull her head back her hair and she smiles up at you with drool hanging off of her chin.

"Use your fingers and stretch me out so he can fit" she moans, looking at her husband through your legs. "Yes, stretch your wife out so a real man can show her what true pleasure really feels like" you think to yourself.

She returns her tongue to your cock and her husband stretches her out in the only way he can.

"Oh my god...fuck....I need more" she moans, looking up to you in a way that screams take me now.

"I need more too" you say. Time to get rid of the third wheel.

"Go sit down in the corner and watch me fuck your wife" you demand. It's so satisfying watching him do as he's told. This was your woman for the night.

You start moving back down her body until your dick is waiting at her dripping wet entrance.

"Are you ready for this?" You ask her, watching her breathing heavily in anticipation.

"God yes...fill me up" she moans.

Your thick cock starts to part her folds as you work it in. You feel her pussy tightly gripping you as if it is pulling you in by itself. She needed this dick, her pussy was forming a perfect stealth for your massive cock. It was like her pussy was made for your cock.

When you finally reach the end and you are deeper in her than anyone has ever been before, you start to slowly pull it back out. Just before the tip comes out, you push back in a little faster. Picking up pace as her warm, wet pussy hugs your huge meat.

She's moaning loudly now, making you go harder.

"God your dick is so good" she says, in between breaths. "It's hitting every inch of me."

This was just a warm up, you know exactly what she needs.

"You want to feel it deeper?" You ask in a deep moan.

"Fuck yes....as deep as you can go..." she moans back to you.

You pull out of her and grab her hips to flip her over revealing her thick, round ass. You watch as it moves back and forth from you turning her around. This is what you have been waiting for. You had thought about taking her from behind many times. In fact, you had gotten off while picturing it a number of times in the past. Now, it was laying in front of you, ready to be taken.

"Stick that ass up for me" you tell her and she doesn't hesitate at all. Arching her back and presenting herself for you.

You take both hands and place them on her ass, spreading her cheeks as wide as you can before plunging deep inside with one hard thrust. Your cock finds its warm home with no difficulty and she lets out a scream as her legs slightly shake from pleasure.

"Holy fuuuuuccccccckkkkkk...." She moans.

"Harder...fuck me harder...just fuck me!" She begs and you are happy to give her what she is craving. You pick up pace and start pounding her ass hard. Smacking and squeezing her ass hard. Making sure to leave a mark so her husband remembers what happened tonight for a few days when he sees her ass.

"God you are tight, it's like it's the first time, are you really that small?" You say, turning around and looking at her husband. You wanted to humiliate him, but it was also true. You can see him holding his pathetic dick with just a couple fingers, stroking it slowly.

"Your wife needed this." You moan, still fucking her hard. You can see her husband start to pick up pace. He was getting turned on by this. He wanted to get off while watching his wife get taken from behind.

"Come over here baby, I want you to do something for me." You hear her say, stopping her husband just before he is about to cum. You can see a wry smile on her face, she knew what she was doing.

You can hear him come closer to the bed before climbing on and crawling up to her face.

"I want you to get beneath me and lick me while he fucks me." She tells him. "I want you to feel how wet your wife is and taste us."

The thought of him submitting himself to that while you were filling her up took you back at first. You wondered if he would actually go that far.

You didn't have to wonder long because before you knew it, he was laying underneath her, in between your legs as you continued to work her.

You suddenly feel something pressing up against the bottom of your shaft. It was his tongue, licking her.

You started to go harder. Each thrust throwing her slightly off balance. I'm doing this, your push her forward and each hard thrust is met with not only a wet pussy but a wet tongue as well. Her husband was licking the bottom of your massive cock as you fucked her. It was pushing you to the edge.

"I'm not going to last much longer." You say, moaning deeply. Your cock is starting to throb in preparation and her ass looks so inviting to unload on to.

"I can't wait to cum all over your ass" you moan, picturing it dripping down and covering the whole thickness of it.

"No" she quickly says "cum inside me as deep as you can." God it was so hot to hear that, nothing would be more embarrassing for her husband than watching you fill her to the brim with cum. You play it off like you actually are concerned about him because he's still down there licking her hard.

"Are you sure with him down there?" You ask, already knowing the answer.

"Fuck yes, he knows what he has to do." She moans, clearly getting close herself.

"Ok, it won't...be...long...now..." you moan in between shallow breaths as your speed up even more. You can feel your balls starting to clench up, ready to empty your massive load deep inside her.

"Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!" You scream as you finally release into her soaking wet pussy. She squeezes you dick hard with her ass and holds you in deep.

"Holy shit! Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!" She screams, you can feel her pussy clenching around your still hard cock as it's buried deep within her. She's never had an orgasm like that, you're sure of it.

She collapses sideways onto the bed, you can see your cum pouring out of her. You can also see her husband underneath you, staring at your large cock, covered in her and your juices.

12