Reignited Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You get off the bed and start to clean up. You can hear them talking from across the room and suddenly watch as he gets on top of her, pumps a few times, and lays back down.

"Wow, he couldn't even last a minute" you think to yourself. You're happy to know that you gave her exactly what she had been missing.

You keep watching when suddenly he dives down and starts cleaning her up with his mouth. Making sure to get every drop. You start to get aroused again at the sight. How pathetic.

You walk back over and crawl up behind her as her husband continues to clean her pussy. You start to grab and squeeze her tits as you kiss her neck.

"We should do this again sometime." You say.

"How about round two right now?" She moans, leaning back to kiss you and grabbing ahold of your rapidly hardening cock, stroking it slowly.

"Sounds perfect."

12