All Comments on 'Reignition'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Okay, so right from the start you hit upon one of my favorite tropes. Childhood sweethearts who lose track of each other when life gets in the way suddenly find each other as adults and fall in love. So you had me roped in from the very beginning. But I already knew from your previous offerings that I was going to enjoy this one from beginning to end.

The only complaint, and it's extremely minor, is the whole "we can't switch from roommates to lovers without a date first" thing. I think it would have been great for Grace and Ivan to acknowledge their attraction and start the intimate part of their relationship and still go to the Waterpark for a date the following day. They could have easily kissed, cuddled, and slept together without sex the first night and then consummate the relationship by making love after their date. They have a prior history together, so why not?

I found the whole masturbation to erotica thing amusing. But then you took it even further with the Easter Egg:

"She giggled, "Bubbles is fuckin' hot. And that's the only time I'm ever going to tell you anything about that. But... No judgement, here."

"So's Toofy." He admitted, "And end of conversation."

Self-serving a little bit? Maybe? 😆 🤣 😂

Excellent job overall. Definitely worth a five! 5/5

skippersdadskippersdad10 months ago

That was great love it you mentioned the Toofy verse. Loved it they found each other.

DaveK7DaveK710 months ago
Color me stupid, but

I can't figure out the parenthetical section breaks.

shaknashakna10 months agoAuthor

@DaveK7 - The two steps needed, is to combine them side by side, and then to decode the result.

siliconautomatonsiliconautomaton10 months ago

The little section break code is cute.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story has a lot of identical situations as the story Sharing Dirty Stories With Sister by SpectorDugan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

SIMILAR Stories