All Comments on 'Reiko Amanda'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Softy

Beautiful story , all I could think of was Sinatra singing "Softly as I leave you" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

Not only was the story sensual, but very loving as well. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more...

sequel!

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
Awesome

Lovely moments of memories that no-one can erase! Loving by leaving a part of each while the distance set them apart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hmm.. It was allright, but I kind of disliked it. First the story telling method, it really drug along, especially the first half... But I think the lack of more verbal interaction was more it... It was just strange. ...but the real pisser was a lack of follow up chapters. That really pissed me off :/. It was like the introduction to a story that naver came! ...and she's just going to some shitty college with no swimming scholarship, right? Why not just go to a local junior college and worry about transferring up in two years? ...and sex for the first time on the hard ass floor of the shower? Prolly bruised the hell out of her hips, lol. Honestly the story was fucking depressing. Yes, that describes it best, depressing. I've gotta go read a story about a horny japanese girl bouncing on her daddys lap now, excuse me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous