All Comments on 'Reina in a Strange Land Ch. 05'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag4 months ago

This chapter was very enjoyable. Ah, to be in Reinas shoes...

Thank you. Please continue the tale.

EddieTheBastardEddieTheBastard4 months ago

Beautiful as always, and, as always, you leave the reader wanting more! How will Deb and her father tease and torment 'Slave Reina' next?

hollowthreathollowthreat4 months ago

Well worth the wait (but please, not so long next time). I do enjoy your take on naive innocent women being slowly given a slave mindset.

SubHarmonySubHarmony4 months ago

Lovely!! Well worth the wait!! Can't wait for more!! I'd also love to be in her place-

DonSocratesDonSocrates4 months ago

Wonderful as always! Seeing more of your writing is always a joy.

I'm more than a little suspicious of Deba and her father's real intentions with Reina, I'm very curious to see how things turn out for her.

I know real life always comes before writing but just know that the time and effort you put in to your writing is very much appreciated and your work is always worth the wait.

WestSlutWestSlut4 months ago

A great holiday present from Tanuki. Thank you so much and happy new years!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great you're back writing, please not quite so long between chapters we missed you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read this a week ago and I can’t get the words slave slut out of my head. It’s like a mantra for me now. Tickles me in all the right places.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, I’ll admit I was disappointed when you started writing something new instead of Agent in distress, but this is a great new adventure! Keep up the great work, can’t wait to see how Reina’s story plays out. BTW, if you ever feel like gifting us a new chapter of Agent I think there’d be a lot of happy people.

adayoungadayoung4 months ago

Thank you for sharing! I love your stories! <3

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Let us know when you submit Ch 6!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_perv4 months ago

What effects does the slave salve have? Is Reina aware of the effects? Loved the story, please continue.

rose362436rose3624364 months ago

Great story as usual. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Pretty please continue with "Agent in distress" :)

yrakweyrakwe2 months ago

Incredible writing as always. As much as I would like to see the continuation of Agent, I wouldn’t mind seeing through the end of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Any updates? Its been over a year since an update to her story, not including backstory chapters. Im dying to know what happens next!

Signed

Checking every day with hope

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES