Reina the Warlock Pt. 04

Story Info
Reina and her futa Daemon receive Reina's old mentor.
5.2k words
4.82
3.8k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REINA THE WARLOCK -- PART 4

A Wanderer from Beyond the Deserts

* Re-uploading my Reina the Warlock stories previously uploaded under the user name Liethra as I'm resuming work on the series!*

The city was especially dusty today. Droves of people made their way through the windy streets, faces covered with fabrics and masks in an attempt to keep the red sands from infecting them the same way it did the city. Two lone figures stood in an alleyway watching the people pass by, they too covered from head to toe in plain robes and cloth masks covering their faces. One of these was Reina, who watched the crowds intently. Waiting. The other was Beleeza, in one of her rare human disguises. She was far less patient.

"It is beyond me why you would choose such a city to live in," the Daemon muttered. "I should think you could have ventured somewhere more pleasant."

"You get used to it," Reina responded coolly. "I didn't choose it because of its placement, but because of what can be found here."

"Shitloads of horrible sand?" Beleeza snorted.

"Awful touchy for a Daemon, aren't you?" the Warlock responded with a mocking smile. "Secrets, of course. This is the kind of city people come to when they have something to hide. Not to mention the thousands of years of ruins and catacombs that lie beneath the streets."

"Did you come here to hide something too?" Beleeza teased.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Reina smirked at her bondmate. "Now shush, I think I see a carriage approaching. That might be our guest."

People parted and gave way as a grawler-drawn carriage approached, its round shape bobbing and shaking behind the great spikey beasts as it made its way along the ill-kept street. As it approached the pair, Reina raised her hand in greeting, which the carriage-driver soon returned from his little glass cage. He brought the grawlers to a halt and pulled a chord which made a little bell ring out. The silken curtains in the carriage window parted, and a dark-skinned face peered out. It had been years since Reina had seen her, but it was Omala alright. She took off her mask and waved in greeting, and received a blindingly bright smile in return. The carriage door swung open, and out jumped a woman clad in simple but thick wanderer's clothing with a swollen backpack. Reina didn't even have time to utter a 'hello' before she was pulled into a tight embrace. The woman smelled of desert, spices and faraway lands.

"Oh, how you have grown," Omala said with a smile as she grabbed Reina's face gently and looked at her. "It must be ten years since I saw you last."

"Under Master Nathreck, yes," Reina admitted with an embarrassed smile. There were many awkward things to recall about those years.

"And this then, must be..." Omala looked at Beleeza, who still stubbornly had her face covered.

"Lieutenant of the House of Flesh, Mistress of the nine scars, Beleeza," the Daemon filled in with a flourished greeting that had not a single ounce of humbleness.

"Ed-alak-tumerin," the Warlock added with a reverent nod. For a moment Beleeza actually seemed a bit caught off guard. "You've done well for yourself, Reina," Omala continued, looking at her friend with great warmth. "Now, I long to be away from this sand."

Reina blinked, still trying to figure out what had just happened between her friend and her Daemon. "Oh, yes, of course. Let us go to my house, there you can wash off and we'll get you something to eat."

Together the three made their way through dusty streets and coughing crowds, careful to draw as little attention as possible. The Wizards' Guard were patrolling the streets more fervently lately and it would not do well to be caught by them. Even though they didn't execute Warlocks on sight any more, they would certainly do their utmost to drive them out of the city. Ungul-thak's petrified eye hung heavy in the sky above, emitting a ghostly red glow. The deserts were angry today.

With a healthy mix of luck and skill they managed to make their way to Reina's house without catching attention from anyone except the peddlers of snake meat. Once inside, they shook off their clothes and Beleeza was not late in ripping them off altogether. A part of Reina would have liked her Daemon to keep her human form a bit longer -- a raven-haired beauty with a tight, muscular body and the most alluring little trail of jet black hair leading down between her legs. But within seconds the Daemon's body was warping and twisting with loud cracking sounds, once more assuming a far more inhuman shape.

"I'm sorry," Reina said to her friend with an apologetic smile," she doesn't quite have any appreciation for patience or decorum,"

"Oh, I do not mind. I am, after all, quite intimate with the virtues of the House of Flesh" Omala dismissed Reina with a wave of her hand.

As the older Warlock removed her garb, Reina saw that the years indeed had changed her friend. Still as beautiful as ever, but decidedly older. Forty summers had left their mark. Her dark brown skin was adorned with golden yellow tattoos, and not only a few pale scars. The soft face had gathered a number of lines and wrinkles, and her hair which had been shaved and styled into one single braid on top of her head had quite a few gray hairs. But her dark brown eyes were still wild and young.

"Do you think I could wash off..?"

"Oh, of course," Reina showed her friend to a back room where a brass tub full of water stood waiting."There are boilstones to heat the water on the table. Just shout if you need anything."

"I will, dear. Thank you very much," the older Warlock responded with a smile and shut the door behind her.

"So who exactly is this friend of yours?" Beleeza prodded as Reina returned to the workshop. She was now back to her old self, with horns, tattoos and not a single thread on her body.

"An old friend from way back. She helped me a great deal when I was an apprentice myself." Reina said as she put their outside clothes away. "A sort of mentor, I suppose."

"Oh helped you, did she?" Beleeza said with a lecherous smile.

"Not in that way, you terrible thing," Reina scoffed and frowned mockingly at her Daemon. "With studies. It was largely due to her that I ended up delving into the House of Flesh. She is bonded to a Daemon of your House herself."

"Is she now?" Beleeza said surprised, sitting herself upright. "Then why have we not seen this bondmate yet?"

Reina paused. It was a good question. One she didn't have an answer to. "I suppose...she has her reasons. I'm sure we'll get to meet them later. I'm sure you've stuck your horn into every moving thing in the House anyway," she added with a small vulgar gesture aimed at Beleeza. The company she kept was starting to influence her a bit too much sometimes.

"And enjoyed every second of it," Beleeza purred, and stroked herself invitingly. "Why don't you come here and I'll tell you all about it?"

"Not now," Reina waved her off. "I should prepare some food for our guest. She's traveled far, and I wouldn't dare be a bad hostess to her."

With that, she set to preparing a meal on her own. Ordinarily her assistant Idina would be making the food, but she was off carrying out her duties with Mistress Loranna, and putting Beleeza in the kitchen was just asking for trouble. Or some exotic type of poisoning. Making the food herself would also be a show of respect to her friend and former mentor. Though most Warlocks didn't care much for hierarchy and social niceties, there was something to be said for cultivating close relationships. Even if it was just stirred arrakh eggs and salted cactus.

When Omala finally emerged from the bath chamber she was like a new person, having washed off what must have been months of grime and dust. She was wearing a slim tunic and some loose-fitting nomad pants with hints of simple floral decorations. Reina couldn't help noticing how curvy she was, even after so much wandering. Not to mention how her nipples were hinted at under the thin tunic. Quietly she reprimanded herself that it was hardly polite to ogle one's guests that way, much less a mentor and friend.

"Was everything to your liking?" she finally asked, trying to shake those lecherous thoughts away.

"Oh yes, it was heavenly," Omala said with a beaming smile. "The only water I've seen for the last month was reserved for drinking. I must have left a large part of the desert in there."

"I'm glad to hear it. There is some food prepared for you, if you want it?"

"I thought you were a researcher, not running a hostel," Omala said with a laugh. "But yes, I would love some food."

For a while they sat together, chatting of old times and the years that had passed. Omala told them about all the strange places she had visited beyond the desert, about the hidden cities and fallen Kingdoms where the sun never rises. Reina, in turn, talked about her years of studies, herrise through the ranks and the strange jobs and deeds she had undertaken to further her search for knowledge. Beleeza, however, just sat quiet and did her best not to ask the question that was becoming more and more enticing as time went on. Finally her patience ran out.

"Reina said you were bonded with one of my House members. But we have yet to meet them"-

"Beleeza!" Reina hissed at her, reluctant to be so forward with someone she still considered her superior.

For a little while, Omala just sat silent with a crestfallen look on her face. Then, with a heavy sigh, she confessed. "It's alright. I suppose if there was ever someone to talk about this with it would be the two of you."

"Was she one of those devoured by the House of Hate?" Beleeza asked incredulously, and got another searing look of reproach from Reina.

"Luckily not. But the truth is rather...embarrassing to be quite honest. You see..." Omala searched for words, but found none. "I suppose it's simply easier to show you." Her eyes suddenly glazed over and became a milky white as she recited a strange incantation, one Reina did not recall having ever heard before. But she did see Beleeza's rattled reaction, and it made her hair stand on end.

In the middle of the room, black rose smoke rose up signaling the approach of a Daemon. But it was wispy, and had a foul smell. Reina could feel that something was wrong. Then, a shadow appeared in the midst of the smoke, a tall and gaunt figure. But the figure did not take on a more human form, or even something similar to Beleeza's preferred body. Instead, it became something far more withered and warped, like a burnt tree branch desperately trying to come to life. It was a terrible thing to behold, even to a seasoned Warlock.

"I'm afraid my poor Azosha got caught up in House politics," Omala said with regret as the withered Daemon shambled up to her and sat beside her. "It didn't go well, and this was her punishment. Unable to use her powers, unable to change her form." She stroked the Daemon's head gently. "Barely able to exist in the human realm for more than a few moments."

"I know of her," Beleeza said grimly. "She sided against the House Regent."

"In truth, she was merely a lowly supporter of one who rose up. But yes, in essence you are right."

"Is there something that could be done..?" Reina had been listening quietly until now.

"No." Beleeza said sharply. "A sentence has been passed, and she must bear it. It is the law of the House."

"Indeed." Omala said with a sigh. "And I bear it with her. Even though she can only be here for moments at a time." She kissed her Daemon gently on it's head, and whispered something to it. Within the blink of an eye, only ashy smoke remained where it had sat.

"I am sorry," Reina said gently. "I wish"-

"Do not concern yourself with it," Omala said with a sad smile. "When we bond, we do so knowing full well that we involve ourselves in a world beyond our control. Perhaps one day she will be back to her old self again. Perhaps not. This is something that is beyond any spell or incantation."

"Wise words." Beleeza nodded. "Involving yourself in House politics would be disastrous."

"Isn't there anything we can do?" Reina pleaded, anxious to help her friend. "Anything at all?"

"Uhm..." Omala hesitated. Out of the corner of her eye, Reina noticed how Beleeza suddenly perked up. "This is... Rather embarrassing."

"What is..?" Reina asked hesitantly, unsure about the turn the conversation was taking.

"You see... I have been wandering for quite some time. Without my Daemon at my side, and... Well, I could never ask this from anyone except one also bound to the House of Flesh." Omala was shifting in her seat. Reina was unused to seeing her friend this off balance, and it unsettled her.

Beleeza slid up to the table, slick as a cat, and gave Reina a wicked smile. "What your friend is trying to say is that a Lady has needs." The gears finally clicked together in Reina's head. She could do nothing but stare in disbelief at Omala.

"Yes. Your mate is right." the older Warlock finally admitted. "Ever since Azosha was cursed, I have been very much on my own. And now..." Her eyes involuntarily darted towards Beleeza, betraying a ravenous hunger that was tearing her up inside.

"I..." Reina didn't even know where to begin.

"Please, Reina. There are no secrets between us. Not as friends, not as Warlocks. I beg you -- loose your Daemon on me and let me slake the thirst." Her voice bordered on desperation as she grabbed Reina's hands in her own. Was this what bonding yourself to the House of Flesh wrought? "If you say no, I will not ask again, and think no less of you. But if you grant me this gift, I promise I will repay you a hundred times over."

Reina's mind had ground to a halt, unable to process the words properly. This was her friend, her former mentor. Begging to be bedded by Beleeza. She didn't even notice the Daemon slide up behind her.

"What say you, bondmate..?" Beleeza whispered joyfully. "Do you want to see me ravish your friend here?" Her sharp tongue caressed Reina's ear, teasing those spots that she knew would ignite a flame. "Would you deny her such a sweet gift?"

A small part of Reina didn't want to relinquish Beleeza in that way. But another part of her was becoming more and more enticed by the idea. She had been furious when Telitha had played with Beleeza against her expressed wishes. But this was her friend asking, no, begging her. She knew all too well how the Daemons of the House of Flesh awakened desires that nothing else could hope to quench. Could she look her friend in the eye and say that she did not understand?

Finally, she squeezed Omala's hands and looked her deep in the eyes. "My house is yours. My books, my food, my beds." She swallowed hard, as her heart thumped heavily in her chest.

"And your Daemon...?" Beleeza added gleefully, with her usual disregard for conversational drama.

"So if you ask for pleasure, of course it is yours." Reina finally said. "If Beleeza agrees, she is yours to enjoy."

"Beleeza agrees," the Deamon whispered with a smoldering voice. "And will make your body burn, Warlock."

"Thank you," Omala whispered, squeezing Reina's hands tightly, with an unbearably grateful smile.

"Well!" Beleeza exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "How about we move this little gathering somewhere more suitable?" A moment later she had grabbed Omala and lifted her up in her arms, starting to carry her off towards the bedroom. Then, she stopped and looked at Reina, who was still sitting in her chair looking rather stunned. Without a word, the Daemon extended one of her four hands to Reina, who only now seemed to process what was happening.

"Come now, bondmate. I would not dream of doing this without you." Beleeza said with a wicked grin. A small, cryptic smile spread across Reina's face. She took the Daemon's hand and let herself be led towards the bedroom as Beleeza carried her friend.

The small bedroom was mostly bed these days, as Beleeza's frame had certain requirements. Bathed in the golden red hue of the late afternoon outside, it was utterly placid, the very picture of tranquility. That was, until Beleeza threw down Omala on it with a resounding thud and climbed on top of her. Reina simply sat down on the side and watched as her Daemon freed her old mentor of her tunic, letting her ample, dark breasts spill out. She marveled at the beauty before her, tempted to reach over and touch her friend. But Beleeza, impatient as always, fell upon the woman and started devouring her breasts with her lips and mouth. Omala squealed with delight, running her fingers through Beleeza's hair, guiding the Daemon as she kissed, licked and bit at the Warlock's longing flesh. Beleeza's long, sharp tongue caressed and wrapped itself around stiff, swollen nipples, making Omala whimper with every little touch.

Then, in one smooth move the Daemon pulled off Omala's pants, revealing short, curly pubic hair above her swollen, wet pussy. Eagerly the Warlock spread her legs so that Beleeza could do whatever she pleased, however she pleased. Without hesitation the Daemon let her tongue slide deep inside, licking and sucking with great hunger, making Omala arch her back with pleasure, grabbing onto Beleeza's horns to pull her even closer.

Watching the two of them and hearing her friend's ecstatic moans was starting to make Reina excited as well. As strange as the scene was, there was no denying that her breath was getting deeper, and she was slowly getting more and more wet. She couldn't resist touching herself a bit, stroking her own breasts inside the robe, enjoying the way her Daemon was driving Omala wild with pleasure. Small gasps escaped her as she pinched her nipples slightly, making herself tingle and shiver, delighted at the sight before her.

Suddenly, Omala sat up and pulled Beleeza's head up to face her. "Enough teasing Daemon, I want to feel your cock in my mouth."

Beleeza only growled approvingly and leaned back on her knees. Her thick, jet black cock was rock hard, pulsating and twitching as Omala took hold of it with a small whimper of appreciation. Without hesitation the Warlock took the big thing in her mouth, sucking greedily as she let the Daemon fuck her mouth. Beleeza purred with satisfaction as she grabbed Omala's braid and wrapped it around her hand, using it to guide the Warlock's worship of her cock. Spit mingled with precum as the woman worked the Daemoncock with her hands, tongue and lips, eager to take it deep into her. Getting more and more impatient, she let one of her hands slide down between her legs, pushing two fingers into her wet, trembling pussy.

The sight was quickly becoming too much for Reina. The slight wetness between her legs had become a fierce, aching fire that she couldn't ignore anymore. Clumsily she slid out of her robes and pulled off her pants, all under Beleeza's approving gaze. She couldn't resist spreading her legs for her bondmate, showing just how excited she had gotten from watching the two of them. Much to her enjoyment she got a fierce growl from Beleeza, and for a moment she thought the Daemon would jump her instead, despite the royal treatment her cock was getting. For a little while she just teased herself, grazing her inner thighs with her fingertips. Making herself tingle and twitch. Finally, she couldn't resist anymore and let her fingers slide down to her wet lips, letting out a small moan as she touched her swollen clit.

Now it was Beleeza's turn to be fed up with teasing, as she pulled Omala off her cock and turned the woman around on all fours. Still gripping the Warlock's hair tightly, she made a show of it to Reina as she rubbed her rock hard cock against Omala's wet lips.

"Damn you Daemon, just put that cock in me and fuck me!" the Warlock cried, unable to take the wait any longer.

12