Reina the Warlock Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a mouth on this one," purred Beleeza, before grabbing on to Omala's hips tightly. And then, with a force that shook them both, she thrust her thick cock as deep as she could into the Warlock's twitching pussy, making her howl with pleasure. Seeing how that thick shaft stretched her friend made Reina almost lightheaded, finally allowing herself to slide two fingers deep into her own wetness. As she watched Beleeza thrust her cock into Omala, she finger-fucked herself in the same rhythm, letting her fingers slide over her tortuously sensitive clit with every thrust.

Beleeza picked up the pace, fucking her little plaything with more and more force, making Omala shudder each time the Daemon's hips slammed into her from behind. Without warning, Beleeza pushed the Warlock down on her stomach and laid on top of her, forcing her down into the bed which shook and creaked with every thrust. Finally the pent up frustration mixed with that hard cock rubbing against her g-spot became too much, and Omala felt how a massive orgasm was building up, pulling the very breath out of her lungs. For one eternal second she teetered on the edge, tense as a steel spring, before at last an explosion of starlight went off inside her body. Her cries of ecstasy made the windows shake, and almost made Reina herself come as she watched. Beleeza, however, did not stop. She was relentless as she fucked the Warlock, who was now completely at the Daemon's mercy. Over and over she plunged her thick, hot cock inside Omala's tight, twitching pussy. And now that one orgasm had shook the Warlock's long-deprived body, the flood gates were open. Another one soon rocked her, followed by another, and then the pleasure just started melting together in delirious, pulsating waves.

Reina could hardly believe what she was watching, as her friend descended into some pleasure-induced madness, howling with pleasure, tears streaming down her face. Beleeza was as possessed, giving no reprieve to her plaything. Instead she flipped Omala over, spread her legs wide, and thrust her cock deep inside again. Now Reina could see perfectly how Beleeza's thick cock, slick with Omala's juices, plunged deep, stretching the wet pussy around it. She was so close to climaxing herself, but couldn't bring herself to tip over the edge just yet. Every time she was about to come, she stopped, teasing herself as she watched that wonderful scene.

But then, Omala let out a final howl of pleasure, shuddering and whimpering, shaking uncontrollably. "Please... Mercy, I can't take any more..."

Beleeza finally slowed down, grunting from the effort, and carefully pulled out her still rock hard cock. Even though she had not come yet, Reina went to sit down beside her friend. Gently, she caressed Omala's dark skin, slowly bringing her down from her delirious high. Little by little, Omala's breathing slowed down, until she finally opened her eyes and looked up at Reina.

"Why don't you lie down with me..?" she purred, patting the bed beside her.

Reina complied, and laid down in the bed. Still outrageously horny, but she realized her friend may need some comfort. Omala pulled her close and looked at her with wet, grateful eyes. "May I do something special with you?" she asked as her hands hungrily explored Reina's trembling body. Reina, whose every nerve ending was on fire, could do nothing but nod.

Omala sat up on shaky legs and whispered something to Beleeza, whose face lit up with glee. With astonishment Reina watched as her Daemon reached down between her friend's legs, and through dark magic drew out a thick, hard cock, slick with juices and ready to be used.

"May I?" Omala whispered, looking at Reina with indescribable lust. Again, Reina could do nothing but nod. This was a night of many firsts.

Omala climbed on top as Reina spread her legs wide. For a moment their eyes locked as the older one pressed the swollen head of her new cock against her friend's wet lips. And then, she pushed. Reina cried out as she felt the thick, hot thing plunge deep inside her, inch by wet inch, until it was completely buried in her, pinning her to the bed. Being fucked by Beleeza was one thing, but having her friend claim her this way lit a completely different kind of fire in her. She saw that same fire in Omala's eyes, wild and raging. And then, the older warlock started thrusting, strong hips slamming against Reina's ass every time that wonderful cock filled her up deep inside. Frantically, Reina rubbed her clit as she was being fucked harder and harder, watching as Omala's wonderful breasts bounced with every delicious thrust.

"Ohh fuck Reina," Omala whispered with a smoldering voice. "Your pussy feels so fucking good around me." Reina couldn't do anything but whimper in return, being achingly close to a climax. "Uhhhhffff I'm going to come so quick if you keep squeezing like that."

"Please, Omala," moaned Reina, clawing at her friend, "Come inside me, I need it so bad."

"Ohhh yeah," Omala grunted as she picked up the pace, using every bit of strength she had left, grabbing hold of the bedframe to take Reina even harder. Desperate to shoot the thick load that felt like it was about to burst inside her.

Finally, with Omala's vigorous thrusting, Reina was sent off the edge of climax. Her fingers kept rubbing her swollen clit as an explosion of sparks went off below her stomach and rippled through her body. And as she came, her pussy cramped around Omala's slick cock, hugging it closely as it pushed ever deeper. With a deep moan the older Warlock finally came as well, filling Reina with hot loads of cum before pulling out, shooting thick spurts all over her friend's body.

Still shivering from her own climax, Reina grabbed Omala's cock and milked it carefully, spilling the last cum all over her pussy, feeling it run over her skin. Omala, in turn, slid her cock into Reina again, enjoying the almost unbearably tingly sensation and the feeling of her friend's sticky pussy. They shared a deep, hungry kiss, first moving together slowly and then just embracing in stillness. Enjoying the new closeness and warmth.

And when Omala finally had enough and pulled her cock out, Beleeza eagerly took her place. Before Reina could react, she was pinned down in bed as her Daemon filled her pussy up once more and Omala made her suck her cock hard again. Together they made her their plaything, using her to come, over and over, kissing, licking, fucking and rubbing until she was little more than a shivering wreck, spent and used to her very limit.

In the end, Omala was laying beside them, watching as Beleeza held Reina close, her thick cock buried deep inside her bondmate, entering her at a torturously slow pace, drawing out that last pleasure as much as possible. Reina could feel every throb and twitch inside her, just waiting for Beleeza to make that final claim when she had had enough. And finally, her Daemon let out a beastly grunt, pushing her cock as deep into Reina as she could, stretching her to the very limit before spurting her full of thick, almost unbearably hot cum with wracking spasms. Finally, they collapsed together in exhaustion. From beyond the haze of pleasure, Reina felt Beleeza's strong arms wrap around her, and Omala's soft lips press against her forehead. Cradled together in a pile, they caught their breath, slowly coming down from those manic highs.

* * * * *

A while later, Reina was sitting with Beleeza in front of a fire in the small lounge. They had left Omala to sleep off her weariness and now Reina had a blanket around her, with the Daemon's arms holding her tightly. As relaxed as she was, many questions still bothered her mind.

"Do you think there is anything that could be done at all about Omala's bondmate?" she finally asked, her eyes never leaving the crackling fire.

Beleeza kept her silence for a while. "Why do you concern yourself with that? Your friend is right, it is unwise to meddle in House politics."

"It is not just a concern for a friend. Though I guess that is part of it," Reina admitted. "Omala would be a very useful ally. There is much more to her than she lets on."

"Hah, I could tell as soon as she used a name I had not heard in centuries." Beleeza scoffed.

"You would be surprised. I've heard things about her exploits that I'm not sure what to think of. A debt of gratitude would mean that we could gain access to very interesting things."

Beleeza pondered this for a while. She could hardly believe what she was considering. "It is important to you, then?"

"Yes. Very," Reina said curtly, not quite catching on to her Daemon's real question.

Beleeza sighed. This was very unlike her. "There may be a way to restore her bondmate," she finally said. "It is not an easy one, but it is the only way I can think of."

"...what is it?" Reina asked with hesitation. Something in Beleeza's voice unsettled her.

"If a Daemon were to rise to high rank, they are granted one boon. Such a boon could be to grant amnesty to one condemned or cursed. But rising in rank is no easy thing."

"Oh." Reina pondered this for a while. Even with all her knowledge, much of the inner workings of the Houses of Hell remained a mystery even to the most experienced of Warlocks. "So if you were to somehow gain status..."

"Then I could ask for such a boon."

"Would you..?"

For a while, Beleeza just stared in silence. Bewildered. "I am considering it."

Reina sat up and straddled Beleeza, naked skin against naked skin. Without even thinking, she kissed the Daemon softly. Then they just sat in silence, feeling the humble warmth of the fire.

* If you've read this far and enjoyed it, I'd very much appreciate comments below!*

12