Reina the Warlock Pt. 05

Story Info
Reina and her futa Daemon take on a perilous new assignment.
14.3k words
4.9
4.5k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Moonchild Job

The humble rays of early morning light drew Reina out of her slumber. Once again, her dreams had left her burning with desire, even though she could barely remember anything about them. Something about Beleeza? She had no recollection of details, only a throbbing sensation between her legs, so slick with desire that she could hardly believe it. Beside her, Omala mumbled in her sleep. Her chest heaved as she breathed, making her soft, big breasts rise and fall in gentle waves. In the warm light of the morning, Omala's dark skin shifted almost ruby red. Three days had already passed since Reina's friend and former mentor had arrived in Robeka, and today she would be moving on.

Omala rolled over lazily, and opened her deep brown eyes. She looked like she was still half-way into dream land. A tired smiled spread across her lips as she noticed Reina watching her, and she nuzzled up to her friend, placing a soft kiss on Reina's lips. Reina returned the kiss, gently at first. But she was far more hungry for touch than she had realized. The soft embrace turned into a deep kiss. Then, Reina let her tongue slip into Omala's mouth, and was greeted warmly. Without a word, they started exploring each other with their hands, caressing and stroking every soft and sensitive place they could reach. As if Reina had not been wet enough to begin with, she could feel Omala's cock brush up against her as it slowly hardened. It had been a small, magical gift from Beleeza to ease the pain caused by the curse that had been placed on Omala's own Daemon. Reina reached down to touch that thick piece of sin, but Omala had something else in mind. She gripped Reina's hair and pulled her head back, starting to caress her friend's neck and throat with her lips. Eager kisses and long teases with her tongue, every little touch causing Reina to gasp for air.

But Omala didn't just want to tease. Her mouth moved downwards and eagerly started licking and sucking on her friend's soft little breasts. She nibbled on the stiff little nipples, making her friend squeal with delight, and traced lovingly with her tongue around the pink rim of the areolas. Reina whimpered and moaned as her friend squeezed, stroked, teased and kissed without a hint of hurry. More than anything else, she wished that those dark lips and that slick tongue would travel downwards. Find that most sensitive spot. She wanted nothing in the world more than for Omala's mouth to give her sweet, blissful relief.

As if she had read her friend's mind, Omala started kissing her way down Reina's stomach, spreading her friend's legs wide open in preparation. With frightening patience she placed soft, wet kisses all over Reina's stomach, below her bellybutton, then slowly downwards along the inside of her friend's thighs. Brushed her lips ever so softly against the sensitive, trembling skin. Let the tip of her tongue tickle ever so lightly against the wet lips. Slowly driving Reina mad, making her moan and squirm in frustration. Savoring the heat of desire. And then, in one bold move, Omala covered Reina's wet pussy with her mouth, kissing it passionately. Reina cried out as she felt her friend's tongue slide inside her wet slit, caressing her from the inside, stroking her most sensitive with an intensity that bordered on the cruel. It felt like Omala's lips and tongue were devouring her, impossibly hot against her skin. And when she felt her friend's tongue center on her swollen clit and nimble fingers slide deep inside her, her entire body crackled with pleasure. Her back cramped into an arch and her breathing almost stopped as Omala went in for the kill.

The older Warlock had become an expert in her friend's sensitive places over the last few days, and her fingers easily found their mark, firmly massaging Reina's g-spot while her lips and tongue licked and sucked eagerly at her friend's clit. Reina was melting down, a shivering, moaning wreck of a woman. The feeling of Omala's finger-fucking paired with the relentless attention to her most sensitive place was setting of fireworks inside her, and she could feel that an incredible orgasm was building up. Omala, sensing her friend bucking and cramping, knew how close the was. And with a final flurry, twirling her tongue around Reina's clit, she sent her friend screaming over the edge, kicking and shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure tore through her. And Omala was unrelenting with her fingers, fucking Reina's quivering pussy through the entire climax, prolonging it to an almost unbearable point. But finally, the crescendo faded, and the two slowly came to rest. Little by little, Reina returned to the land of the living, panting heavily as Omala placed soft little kisses between her legs.

For some time, Reina could only shiver in orgasmic bliss, until Omala got up on top of her and gently turned her over on her stomach. Reina could feel her friend's rock hard cock poke against her behind. A promise and a threat. There was no doubt about what she wanted. Omala's lips brushed sensually against Reina's ear, placing soft kisses everywhere she could reach.

"I want you, Reina..." Omala's voice was dripping with desire. "I want to fuck you one last time."

"Mmhh..." Reina didn't know why, but something about how her friend lusted after her turned her on something fierce. She could only sigh as she spread her legs in invitation. "Take me as you want. Put your fat cock deep inside me..."

"Nnnh..." Omala bit Reina's ear lightly as she pressed her cock against her friend's wet lips. "Here it comes..."

Reina gasped as Omala entered her with a firm thrust, filling her pussy to the brim with rock hard cock. Burying her thick rod as deep as she could. For a moment they held still, savoring their union, and Reina could feel Omala throbbing and twitching inside her. Even though it wasn't Beleeza's incomparable member, she had learned to adore her friend's big cock, magical as it was.

"Hell and damnation," Omala whispered, already panting. "You are so warm and tight..."

Reina didn't even have time to respond before Omala started thrusting, sliding in and out with ease, stretching her pussy with every stroke. Slowly at first, but then increasing her speed every time she plunged inside. Flesh smacking against flesh, muscles straining as the two moved together. Reina arched her ass upwards, spreading her legs as much as she could so that Omala could get ever deeper inside her. Reina was beside herself with bliss, losing herself completely in the moment as she was filled over and over again. She could feel her friend's soft breasts brush against her back with every trust, swinging and bouncing in rhythm with the lovemaking. Omala was quickly getting rougher and more desperate in her thrusting. In return, Reina moaned and whimpered all the more seductively, matching Omala's move with her hips to drive her friend to a climax of her own.

"Ohhhh Reinaaa...."

"Mmmm, come in me, teacher," Reina sighed, giving it an extra bit of performance. "Give me all your cum!"

Finally, Omala let out a deep, guttural moan, slamming her hard cock into Reina as hard as she could. Reina held on for dear life, whimpering and biting the pillow as she received that last assault. And then, a searing hot sensation shot through her as Omala pumped her full of thick cum, spurting over and over with her final thrusts.

"Oh mercy," Omala whispered when she finally collapsed on top of Reina and put her arms around her friend. "I could just fuck you forever..."

Reina simply reached back and stroked her friend's face as she tried to catch her breath. She could still feel the hot cock twitch and pulsate inside her pussy, now sticky with rough lovemaking. She would certainly not have minded having Omala around a bit longer. If nothing else, the mornings had been something divine. It could not last, however. It was time to say goodbye again. But before that, there were still a few hours left of the morning for soft kisses and gentle cuddles.

* * * * *

Some hours later, the two were standing outside Reina's house, saying their farewells. Neither of them knew when, or even if they would see each other again. But that was the condition of life in this world that the Gods had abandoned.

"I hope you know how proud I am of what you've become," Omala said, her eyes moist as she held back tears. "I can only hope that this isn't the last time we meet."

"Oh shush," Reina said, taking her friend's hands into hers. "We'll see each other again, I'll make sure of it."

"I will send you the scripts that I promised. Will you say goodbye to Beleeza for me?"

"Of course. She will miss you too."

Reina didn't give words to the tinge of worry she felt that Beleeza had been rather absent the last few days. She had never been apart from her Daemon this long before.

"Hah, I'm sure you keep her busy enough to forget me soon," Omala chuckled.

Then, she took Reina's face in her hands and gave her a deep, warm kiss. And so they stood, embracing each other tightly, until Omala finally let go. With a wordless farewell, she stepped into the street and quickly blended into the crowd. There was a small sting of pain as Reina lost sight of her friend. She lingered for a while, trying to catch sight one final glimpse of Omala. But, in the end, there was not much else she could do than to go back inside and shut the door behind her. Once again, the house was utterly and completely silent.

It wasn't until now that she really grasped the void that Beleeza's absence had left behind. Most days she had trouble finding time to be alone, having to juggle not only her unruly Daemon, but assistants, clients, and colleagues as well. But now, it was only her and the slumbering workshop in that dusty amber daylight. Alone. She tried to gather herself, tried to find focus to start working again. But the last few days had been a dire distraction, not just mentally but emotionally as well. For a long while, she could only sit and stare into empty space. Whispering Beleezas name like a prayer. Begging to be saved from the sudden loneliness. But there was no response. Alone she remained.

So she took refuge in her work, and decided to go through letters she had ignored for too long. They offered no refuge, however. Her eyes kept sliding off the pages, no matter how much she cursed herself for her failing discipline. But then, she came upon a letter written in an elaborate cursive style that piqued her interest. She realized that it bore neither name nor any other signifier that could have made it deliverable to her by usual means. It must have been brought to her house directly, slipped under the door at some dark hour. As she read through the letter, she all but forgot her loneliness. It was a summons from a wealthy stranger, eager to pay top coin for her services. Exactly what those services were was unclear, however.

Suddenly, the air began to crackle with energy and the foul smells of the Nether spread through the room like a vile mist. A swirl of darkness appeared in the middle of the workshop, dancing violently as violet sparks sprung through the air. Instinctively, Reina felt that something was different. The purple sparks were decidedly new. Then, out of the black mist stepped her Daemon, who also looked quite different from her usual self. She was as tall and muscular as ever, with all four arms manifested, but her horns were larger than usual, thick and curved like a bull's. Instead of the reddish-brown skin she usually preferred she was almost jet black, with ornate gold sigils replacing her tattoos. Her wild hair was just as dark as her skin, woven into complex braids that hung around her face. And she wore what looked like a King's weight in gold and gems, laden from top to toe in strange jewelry of hellish designs. Even her ample breasts and that alluring place between her legs were completely covered, which was perhaps the most shocking thing of all. Her face was a smileless mask, bereft of threat but also of warmth.

"Hello there, stranger," Reina said, more hesitantly than she would have wanted.

"I see you are alone," the Daemon countered, eying the empty workshop around them. "She is gone then?"

"She is... Don't tell me you were waiting for her to leave?" Reina joked. But secretly she wondered if that wasn't exactly what had happened.

Beleeza let out an amused grunt, finally cracking a slight smile. "Nothing of the sort. I would not have minded having another rumble with her."

"Where have you been then?"

Beleeza easily caught the slight hint of reproach in Reina's voice. "Well, dear bondmate, I was in fact making moves to take care of your little request."

"You mean..?"

"There are no promises. Enough to say that I've been rather caught up in the politics of our house - if you can use such human words for it." Beleeza settled on the table, splaying herself in her usual extravagant manner. Slowly she was becoming recognizable again.

"Do you think something can be done about Omala's mate?" Reina prodded carefully, knowing full well that it was best not to press boundaries too far. Especially now.

"I promise nothing," the Daemon said curtly. "It is impossible to say how the dice will fall now that things have been set in motion."

Reina was beside herself with curiosity. But she knew well where the line was drawn. She also knew that Beleeza had no reason to put herself and her position in such risk, save for the fact that Reina had asked for it. Without even thinking she stood up, walked over to Beleeza, and embraced her bondmate tightly. She could barely put words to the relief she felt as the Daemon's arms enveloped her. Never had she imagine that Beleeza's presence would come to mean this much.

"So... We've got a job waiting," Reina mumbled into Beleeza's dark locks of hair.

"A job? Not another walk into the sewers I hope?" Beleeza had not liked that one.

"Much better. Some rich moonchild wants us to find something for it."

Beleeza's brow furrowed. "Moonchild? The pale, ghostly ones with the masks?"

"That's a way to put it, I suppose," Reina said with a smile. "But I don't think they'd appreciate that sort of phrasing. Most of them are quite rich, so I think there may be a good reward in it for us."

"I would think that we could find easier ways to make money together," Beleeza purred, letting one of her hands stroke Reina's firm little ass. "No need to run errands for such bores."

"Money is only part of it. Anyone who is rich in this city is bound to have access to other things too. Not to mention contacts." Reina fought to not give in to her desires, lest she'd have to work up all that focus again. But it had been so long since she had let Beleeza ravage her. Painfully long.

"Fine, fine," the Daemon sighed with feigned exasperation. "Where you go, I follow."

Finally, Reina broke free of the embrace, gathering her wits again. She looked at that great Deamon of hers and smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Now let's go. The sooner we're done, the sooner you can give me what Omala could never hope to."

The lustful growl Beleeza let out could have bedded Reina right then and there.

* * * * *

A little while later, the odd pair found themselves knocking on the door to an extravagant tower in the richest parts of the city. Even wearing the finest things they owned, the two stuck out like a sore thumb among all the rich people and nobles. Especially Beleeza, impatient and fidgety as she was in her human disguise. No matter how beautiful she could make herself, she detested how small and frail it made her feel.

The door knocker was cast in the shape of the massive head of some foreign beast, snarling and bearing it's teeth at whoever dared visit. Reina hoped that it wouldn't be a reflection of the hospitality they could expect from the household. Every knock resulted in a thunderous boom that made the very ground beneath them shiver. As they waited for a response, Reina realized that as ornate as the tower was with its swirling golden decorations, it had not a single window. Save for the door, it was completely sealed from the outside world. Briefly, she was struck by the thought that this may be a trap. An improbable one, but possible none the less.

"Be on your guard, Beleeza," she muttered, quickly scanning their surroundings in case there would be someone waiting in a nearby alleyway.

"For wh"-

Beleeza didn't manage to finish her sentence before the sound of a bell rung from the inside. With a tremendous creak, the massive doors opened up to reveal an incredibly old man, gaunt and hunched over from age. He was dressed in elegant, flowing garbs, but clearly denoted as a servant. The desert had left its cruel mark on him, having scarred his face into a veritable map of concerns and sufferings.

"Who calls upon the door of Ylanga the Pure?" His face wasn't the only thing marked by the dry desert.

"My name is Reina, and I was summoned here by Ylanga. This is my...associate Beleeza." Reina motioned towards her bondmate. The Daemon in human skin performed a mock bow. Weary of human protocols as always.

"Ah," the old man creaked, "You have been anxiously expected. Please, follow me."

He opened the door wider to let them in, revealing two guards standing on either side of the entrance. Their faces were impassive, though Reina could see them trying to sneak appreciative glances at her and Beleeza. If they only knew. The old man proceeded to lead the two through an extraordinarily entrance, where the walls were painted from top to bottom with extravagant scenes from strange myths and legends. Legions of pale figures battled all around them, retelling countless tales from the history of the moonchildren. All over the room, exotic plants and exquisite statues were strewn about, giving it all the eerie feeling of a forest filled with petrified ghosts. There was no doubt that whoever they were about to meet could be a profitable ally indeed.

Beyond the entrance laid a massive stone staircase, and the old man led them upwards with considerable effort. Despite his grunts and groans, he refused all offers for help. Luckily, his failing ears let Beleeza's snide remarks pass unheard. The second floor turned out to be something more akin to a library, where not a single inch of the wall was uncovered by books or shelves. Reina could only dream of what wonders might be hidden between all those pages. She could probably have spent weeks, if not years going through it all, deeply sunken into one of the massive lounge chairs that dotted the room. But their destination, it seemed, waited even further up in the tower, and once more they followed the old man up a massive staircase. Slowly, but surely.

Finally, they arrived in a strange, round chamber, bathed in what almost seemed like the pale light of the moon. A luminescent circle in the middle of the ceiling cast down a ghostly beam of light in the center of the room, while the rest was illuminated by small lanterns peppered along the walls. Reina had trouble making out whether it was supposed to be a bedchamber or a room for science experiments. Or perhaps a chamber for meditations on the arcane? It was impossible to say. Soft beddings and ottomans shared their space with vast tables, laden with metal instruments and items of glass. The longer they stood in that strange hall, the more she could make out intricate webs of flowers and climbing vines that coated the outer walls and the ceiling. She was suddenly intensely curious about what the owner of such a place could desire. Whatever it was, it was bound to be interesting.

"Please wait here," the old man groaned, still panting from the effort of the climb. "I shall fetch the Sovereign."

Reina and Beleeza sat themselves down on a small bench, and watched as the decrepit servant shambled towards the far end of the chamber. To Reina's surprise, the old man started ascending a nigh invisible staircase that hugged the wall as it arched upwards to a dark recess that loomed far above them. When he finally disappeared into the dark maw, Reina couldn't stifle her curiosity anymore. She got up and started inspecting all the oddities that laid strewn about, trying to figure out exactly what manner of person they were dealing with. The tales about the moonchildren, the reclusive elite that hid in the city, were many. They rarely dealt with humans, and when they did it was mostly with the Council of Wizards or nobles. At least, that was the word on the street.