Reina the Warlock Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world was completely and utterly black now. She might as well have been blind. But as the moonchild had said, she could focus much more on her other senses. So when Beleeza's oily hands started caressing and rubbing her, she quickly slipped into a blissful trance. Up and down those strong hands slid, rubbing the fragrant oil deep into her skin as they worked her back, her neck, her shoulders and arms with patient care. For a moment she forgot all about her aching wetness and all the painful places as Beleeza caressed and rubbed with the most loving of touches. When those strong hands traveled down to her ass, however, she was instantly reminded of the fire that grew between her legs. Even worse, she could feel the heat emanating from the Daemon's hands. Magic. Already she could feel her senses sharpening, making every touch resonate more intensely. She cursed under her breath, doubly so when she felt the Daemon's fingers start to rub the inside of her thighs. Deliberately brushing ever so lightly against her lower lips, spreading the wetness along the way.

"Mm, turn over now pet," Beleeza demanded.

As much as she feared what was coming next, Reina obeyed. She turned over on her back, shivering as she laid uncovered at the mercy of these two beings. All the more nervous as she didn't have any idea what the moonchild was doing. Was it looking them? Did it watch as Beleeza's hands traveled all over her naked, trembling body? Her thoughts came to an abrupt halt when she felt Beleeza tke hold of her legs and spread them wide open.

"Beleeza!" she whispered harshly, still not fully submitting to the situation.

"Shhh-shh pet... Just lay back now," Beleeza answered. Commanded.

A part of Reina felt like just tearing off the blindfold and getting dressed again. But another, far stronger part kept her in place. Forced her to yield to Beleeza's will. When the Daemon's warm, oily hands slid gently over her breasts, she was lost. The tingly sensation of the strong hands rubbing and stroking her breasts made her gasp for air, squealing just a tiny bit every time her stiff little nipples got caught between Beleeza's fingers. Every bit of skin that the Daemon touched caught fire, smoldering and burning with tingly pleasure, slick with fragrant oil and longing for more than just touches. Beleeza's hands traveled to every place they could reach on Reina's upper body, coating her completely in oil, leaving not a single muscle unloved. By the time the hands started to explore further downwards, Reina was dripping wet, barely able to hold still as she submitted completely to Beleeza's treatment. Every muscle in her body tensed up when she felt fingers travel down to her inner thighs again, caressing her ever so softly, tortuously close to her burning place, only to draw away and travel down her legs. For a brief moment she was allowed to catch her breath as the Daemon took care of oiling up her legs and feet, caring for every inch of flesh.

Then, she could feel the hands no more. There was only darkness, the slight tinkling of metal against glass, and a scorching heat that threatened to consume her. And then, out of nowhere, deliciously warm oil was poured all over her trembling pussy, and she could no longer hold back deep moans as her most sensitive was drowned in slippery heat. Beleeza's hands were not far behind, going straight for the kill. Rubbing, caressing, squeezing in every way possible yet still refusing to touch Reina's swollen little clit. The Deamon's slippery fingers slid up and down, mixing the oil with dripping juices, playing and teasing before plunging even lower. Reina gasped as she felt fingers slide over her tight little asshole and in between her cheeks, teasing forbidden places in a way that made her blush with shame. But she didn't protest, even as she felt one finger rub and prod against her back hole. For a second, she thought that final barrier would be breached, and braced herself with baited breath. But then, without warning, the hands left her body again.

"I think she is quite ready," the moonchild finally said, with a voice that was a little bit too amused.

"Mmmm, she's all yours," Beleeza purred before leaning in close to Reina's ear to whisper. "I'll be watching you closely, pet... Rubbing my hard cock while you squeal and moan..."

Reina could only let out a frustrated groan, her mind already buckling under the intense sensations coursing through her. She dreaded what was coming next. How far would she be pushed? How much would be too much?

"Please, on your back again," the moonchild said, now seemingly standing right above her.

Reina turned over without a word, burying her face in the bed to hide the shame she felt at being so undressed, so unabashedly horny in front of what was little more than a stranger. A stranger that would be touching every inch of her body, doing who knows what to it.

"Be gentle...please," she begged, her voice frail and shaking.

There was no response from the moonchild, only pregnant silence. A moment turned into several, and Reina was filled with doubt. Was something wrong? Had she not-

The moonchild's fingertip brushed lightly against Reina's neck, and suddenly a crack of lightning coursed along her spine. One finger became two, three and four, all barely even touching her skin, but still making it crackle and shiver with pleasure. And as the moonchild's fingers ran down her spine, Reina let out a deep, guttural moan, completely at the mercy of the electrical storm that was being awoken inside her. Over and over Ylanga stroked her spine, made her lose control of her own body as every muscle shook and trembled. And when the fingers started traveling over her shoulders and arms, the storm spread, sending tiny bolts of pleasure surging all the way out to her fingertips. Every little hair on her body stood at attention and every cell sang with joy at the worship they were receiving.

For what felt like an eternity, the moonchild teased and caressed Reina, until it felt like the skin on her back was going to burst into flames. And just when she was about to beg for mercy, she felt the fingers travel downwards, sending jolts through her bottom as they brushed over her tailbone. Over her soft behind they went, then down her thighs and calves, leaving a trail of electric ripples everywhere they went. By now, Reina could only moan and whimper, already drowning in the sensations that were wracking her body. The feeling of having her feet and toes touched was almost overwhelming, but no matter how much she tried to move them, her limbs would no longer obey her. She could only hold on as her legs were consumed by the same storm that was still rippling across her upper body, a storm that was turning her entire backside into a canvas of pleasure at the hands of a master sensualist.

Without warning, another hand touched down just below Reina's tailbone, sending another crackle of lightning through her lower body. This hand had no intention of being shy, and immediately slid down into her shivering crack. Reina let out a deep moan as a finger brushed against her tight little hole, causing a pulsating pleasure of a kind she had never felt before. Desperately she wanted the moonchild to travel further down, to use that divine touch on her eagerly waiting pussy and give her the sweet relief that she craved. But Ylanga was more than content to tease her other parts, making her convulse as more and more of her body became almost too sensitive to touch. Soon, not a single inch of her backside could take anymore, and a part of her wondered if she hadn't been skinned altogether. She was certain that she would either die or go insane from pleasure before this was over.

Suddenly, Ylanga's hands retreated, leaving Reina to catch her breath. Let her brace herself for what would come next. Reina wanted desperately to beg for mercy, to plead and beg for relief. But words failed her, and she could only sob and whimper as she tried to regain control of her body.

"Now for the other side," the moonchild said gently.

Then, it took hold of Reina's quivering body and turned her over on her back. She trembled with fear and desire, fully aware that there was no stopping things now. As Beleeza had done before, Ylanga spread Reina's legs wide, leaving every part of the Warlock's body open to her touch.

"Mmm, quite a treat watching you work," Beleeza said somewhere in the dark, her voice smoky and hot with lust.

Reina could only imagine how this looked. Had she been on the other end, she would probably have enjoyed it too. Now she just wanted to survive it. Out of nowhere, the moonchild's hand touched upon her stomach, and her abdomen seized up as the shimmering pleasure started rippling across her skin again. Like a painter, Ylanga drew lines upon Reina's skin, connecting the shivers of lightning together to form an all-encompassing storm across the Warlock's body. Gently, the moonchild's fingers stroked upwards, deliberately avoiding Reina's breasts as it traced a line up her sternum, along her throat, and all the way up to her face.

When those divine fingers started caressing her face, Reina almost forgot to breathe. There was no telling how many fingers were touching her or where she was actually being touched, as her entire face tingled and twitched. But when one finger started caressing her lips with the lightness of a swan's feather, there could be no doubt. Deep inside her, something threatened to break. She let out a long, deep moan, as Ylanga teased her lips with tortuous patience. She could not understand why, but even the slightest electric touch to her lips made her pussy quiver with anticipation, longing for the same kind of treatment. But it had to wait, no matter how much it hated it. Ylanga seemed to take great pleasure in making Reina moan and cry out by caressing her mouth, even giving the tip of her tongue a few feather-light touches of its own. For a moment, Reina though that she would reach a climax by that treatment alone, but right at the very edge of blissful explosion, the moonchild withdrew yet again. The frustration was becoming unbearable, but Reina could only submit and wait.

Next in line were her arms, which received long, meticulous strokes all the way from her collarbones, out to her very fingertips and back again. Back and forth Ylanga traced, until Reina had lost all sense of her limbs, making them feel more like streams of arcane magic than fleshy appendages. Slowly but surely, her entire body was getting consumed by the same surge, humming with delight as every little touch resonated throughout the rest of her body.

But still, the moonchild avoided Reina's most sensitive areas. Knew to save the best for last. Instead it proceeded to treat Reina's legs with the same long, deliberate caresses that had made her arms go almost numb from over-stimulation. Her feet, her calves, and her knees all melted together with the web of electric pleasure that was taking over her body bit by bit. And when the turn came to her thighs, Reina thought she was going to come apart at the seams as that crackling pleasure licked at the edges of her most sensitive place. So achingly close to achieving release, yet so very far away. Finally, the turn had come to her breasts. Reina wasn't sure if she could handle it. But she was powerless to stop it.

"Now let go and drink deep, child," the moonchild said. "This moment is yours alone."

Reina could hear Beleeza starting to say something, but the instant Ylanga's fingers touched her stiff nipples, the world around her was drowned in a mind-numbing crackle of bliss. She cried out as her breasts were devoured by the same electric pleasure, completely falling apart as the moonchild's fingers stroked and played with her, fingertips caressing around and over her swollen nipples as if playing an instrument. And like an instrument she sang, giving voice to the tremendous sensual storm that raged inside her. Out of nowhere, an orgasm burst and rippled through her, making her already sensitive breast practically glow from magical delight. Over and over she moaned and mewled, and the ripples seemed unending, as if drawn from some hidden well inside her.

And by the time that Ylanga's fingers moved down to the inside of her thighs, Reina had become a complete slave to her own bliss. She could only scream and moan as the storm inched ever further towards her most holy, the epicenter of her need. Every fingertip touch against her skin was a touch from the heavens, another lightning strike that shook her. Closer and closer those blessed fingers came, with endlessly slow caresses, until only one place remained untouched. Reina heard Ylanga speak, but had not the mind left to understand anymore.

Finally, she felt a lone finger start circling around her pussy, now overflowing with her own juices. The storm was building to a crescendo. She could not breathe. The gust of wind before the crash of thunder. Slow, deliberate circles. Soft strokes along her quivering lips. Inching closer. Closer. She felt her eyes roll back in her head. Bracing herself. And then, as Ylangas finger finally hit her swollen clit, she detonated.

She screamed as she climaxed, her entire body contracting when a supernova exploded inside her and she came in massive gushes. The orgasm rung through every cell in her body, so thoroughly that she though she would break apart as ripple after ripple of divine bliss brought the long torture to a tremendous peak. She could not tell for how long she came. It could have been seconds, minutes, hours. All she knew was that all-encompassing storm that discharged all at once, and the massive cramping as her pussy came uncontrollably. She was still shaking from deep ripples of bliss when a hand raised her head and brought a glass to her lips. Without even thinking, she drank deep of the thick liquid that was given to her. It tasted sickly sweet, but caused a gorgeous warmth to spread throughout her body. Suddenly, her blindfold was removed. At first she could only see the great moon above her, blinded by the sudden light. But then, Beleeza's face appeared, ravenous with lust.

"What a show, pet," the Daemon whispered in awe, licking its lips. "Never have I wanted you more than I do now."

Reina didn't want to deny her. Couldn't. With post-climactic tears streaming from her face, she opened her body to her bondmate, wanting to be had, there at her most vulnerable.

"I'm yours," she whispered.

Beleeza fell upon her. Like a ravenous beast, the Daemon devoured her, kissing her deeply and hungrily as their bodies intertwined. Reina accepted her Beleeza without restraint, opening her mouth to the Daemon's tongue and her holiest to the hard, throbbing thing that rubbed against her. Beleeza was not late to press on, plunging her thick cock deep into Reina's pussy with a ferocious, conquering growl. Barely had Beleeza penetrated her before Reina could feel the relentless surge of pleasure again - not an orgasm, but something far more than normal pleasure. A gate had opened inside her, and now she could not shut it. As Beleeza started forcing her cock in and out, every little thrust set off a small explosion deep inside Reina, rocking her over and over. Her strength was completely spent, and all she could do was to surrender to the torrent, mewling and clawing as her Daemon took her roughly. Burying her hard, pulsating cock in the Warlock's cramping pussy, all the way to the heavy balls with every thrust.

She had no way of knowing how long Beleeza fucked her, now only trying to survive the never-ending pangs of orgasm that pulsated through her. But suddenly, Beleeza let out a beastly growl, and Reina felt as a searing flood of heat filled her pussy in thick, sticky spurts. She took her Daemon's cum willingly, shivering as the warmth released yet another cascade of bliss. Barely had Beleeza finished emptying her cock before she wanted even more. She withdrew her thick rod, turned Reina over on her stomach, and within seconds she had plunged her cock deep into the Warlock's quivering, cum-filled slit again. With one hand she held Reina's hair in a tight grip, and with the other her throat.

"Ohh you..." Beleeza growled and bit at Reina's ear. "Never has a human driven me into such frenzy... Such a marvelous little thing."

"Ahnn...I'm your's," Reina moaned, still trying to gather herself from the last torrent of sensations.

But she had run out of time. Beleeza started thrusting again, driving Reina into the bed with every relentless thrust. Now her thick cock was aimed right at Reina's g-spot, and the Warlock was not prepared for this onslaught. Almost immediately, Reina's body lit up like a firebomb, exploding in burst after burst of scorching bliss. Despite Beleeza's impressive girth, the Daemon plunged deep inside her with ease, slick with cum and Reina's juices. She growled and roared in primal savagery, claiming her mate like a true warrior Queen. Every thrust shook their bodies, brought them both closer to the melting point where they would become one together. Finally, Reina could take no more, her eyes rolling back as her lungs stopped drawing breath in preparation for an apocalyptic climax. For a second, her heart stopped. The world went completely white. And then, rapture. The light of the Gods themselves lit up inside her, set every cell in her body on fire. She cried out with the very last of her strength, and hearing that primal howl, Beleeza made a final, ferocious effort. The Daemon slammed her throbbing cock into her human with frightening power, until at last, she drove it balls deep into the Warlock's dripping pussy, and with a howl of victory, she pumped Reina full with load after load of thick cum. Spurting relentlessly, until Reina's little slit overflowed, dripping with hot seed. And there, they collapsed.

Together they laid in a pile of aching muscles and sweaty skin, both catching their breath as their hearts beat in unison. Reina reached back with her hand, gently stroking Beleeza's face, which rested against hers.

"I love you," she whispered weakly. And then, she went out like a candle.

On the other side of the room, Ylanga sat in one of the large armchairs. Watching. Pondering.

"How very interesting," the moonchild muttered quietly to itself, as its two guests laid snoring.

* * * * *

When Reina awoke, she found herself at home in her bed again. Her body ached like it had been through several wars and a couple of meat grinders. But there was something else there as well. A new awareness. A sharpness to her senses that she had never felt before.

Beside her, Beleeza still laid snoring. Reina found it curious that this creature had never needed sleep before, but as they had spent more time together, Beleeza seemed to have acquired a taste for it. She stroked her Daemon gently, awakening memories from the evening before. That's when she noticed the letter on the nightstand. A pearly white envelope with a silver wax seal.

Without waking Beleeza, she got up, took the letter, and opened it in her study. She realized quite quickly that it had been written by Ylanga.

My dear friend,

I thank you again for your services, as well as your pleasant company. I hope you do not mind that Adrietas brought the both of you home after your little romp. It was my guess that you would want to awake in familiar quarters. Your rewards were also delivered to your home, and I hope they will be to your satisfaction.

The fluid you ingested after our session will require some days to take hold. I suspect that, as an adept when it comes to the use of magic, you will be able to adapt quite naturally. But if there is something unclear, do not hesitate to call upon me.

I may well require your aid again quite soon, and I hope that you look forward to our continuing work together as I do. If you should ever need something from me, do not hesitate to ask. And do stop by to visit with Beleeza again. Adrietas has become a bit smitten, I believe. My library is at your disposal, and I have taken the liberty to gather some texts that you may find especially enlightening.