Reina the Warlock Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say that as if you don't find some use of your own in breaking them down," Reina countered with a chilly smile.

The old man got quiet. Finally, he put down the relic and sneered. "Fine. There is a shelf in the back with things you may choose from. Take your pick and have it be done with."

Reina and Beleeza set to the task with ill-concealed enthusiasm while Telitha watched. She was still full of questions, and she was not one to let them remain unanswered. So she turned to the Artificer, who was simply waiting in exasperation, eager to be left alone again.

"Forgive me for asking, but what exactly is the origin of Enutian things?"

Podresh threw her a tired look. "Do I look like your teacher?"

Telitha brushed it off. She had tangled with more than one snobby instructor in her days. "Well, if these things turn up out of nowhere, then it's better to understand them, right? And if they are as dangerous as you say, shouldn't I ask one who has solid working knowledge rather than antiquated books?"

The old man blinked a few times, slightly taken off guard. Then he muttered some suspicion about what the Warlocks feed the young to turn their tongues so slick and went to fetch a large piece of canvas from a shelf. Upon returning, he folded it out on the table, revealing it to be an old map. Telitha felt like she recognized coastlines, but all the places that were now covered by the Eternal Desert showed as emerald green on this map, dotted with towns and cities that had ceased to exist.

"The Enutians is what we call a long-gone civilization of people who used to inhabit this land countless generations ago. They were not just one people, but as we can't make any real distinctions between heritage, they are simply called the Enutians. This map shows one of their great cities and its surroundings. About five days of marching east-south-east from Robeka, as far as I can tell."

"I've never heard of such a place," Telitha mumbled as she looked over the map. "What happened?"

"The idiots blew themselves up. Tore their cities and themselves to pieces with their grotesque excuse for magic."

"How did they achieve something so powerful?"

"By combining extraordinarily powerful things with extraordinary sloppiness. If you ask me."

Beleeza let out a small laugh from the other side of the room.

"Don't forget a good dose of Paradoxal magic," she quipped before sticking her head through a metal ring that made it disappear completely to the human eye.

"Some kind of pact with one of the Houses of the Nether?" Telitha asked, looking at the Artificer.

"That is one theory. I've heard many in my day and each one is as likely as the next. Personally, I'm not interested in reproducing their work, but rather making sure it's all forgotten and destroyed."

"I take it the Bluebloods are of a different mind...?"

"What exactly do they teach you? The Bluebloods are one of the most influential groups in the city, and you don't know the most basic thing about them?"

"There are many things to learn in this city, Podresh," Reina interrupted. "And you'll find that what is considered important to know varies wildly depending on who you ask."

"Bah! Foolish notions and dalliances while dangers grow right under our noses," the Artificer exclaimed before turning to Telitha with a ferocious look in his eye. "Listen to this, and listen well youngling. The Bluebloods have enough influence and resources to be as reckless as they want, and that is what makes them dangerous. They want to use any and every Enutian finding they can get their hands on to delve deeper into their deranged ideas about manipulating the world around them."

Telitha swallowed with slight nervousness, but she wasn't going to back down now. "And what exactly is it that they are hoping to accomplish?"

The Artificer sighed heavily. "They are, for lack of a better term, anti-mages. They don't wield a power that changes and adds things to the world, but one that subtracts. This is why they follow the Enutian footsteps like a fool follows a con-man: they want to use the same core power to remove things from the world until it is to their liking, when any one with even a shred of sanity can see that it all hangs together. You can't remove one brick without destabilizing the whole damn house!"

By now, Telitha had no idea what to say. If this was so, why was none of this talked about among the Warlocks? Did they not know? Were they too busy building their own power to care?

Suddenly, Reina broke the tenseness. "What manner of thing is this?" She held a brass contraption that looked almost like an astrological model, centered around a crystal sphere with metal rings rotating around it.

"It is something akin to a compass for magic power," the Artificer grunted, still hot with anger at the thought of the anti-mages. "It can detect distance, potency, illusions and all manner of other things."

"Huh. Such a thing could come quite in handy. I think-"

"Hey," Beleeza whispered suddenly. She held a small rod that glowed with a pale white light, about as long as a hand and three fingers wide. "This thing feels nice and warm, and look! I can shape it nicely with my hands. I think we could have all sorts of fun-"

"Beleeza!" Reina hushed.

"Oh for- Take the things and get out!" the Artificer cried, finally having had enough of the home invasion. "Just take it so I don't have to think about it!"

The three invaders gathered their things with ill-concealed smirks, though Beleeza hardly even tried to hide her glee. The old man ushered them to the door and out into the hot, dusty afternoon as quickly as possible. But before he slammed the door shut, he fastened his eyes on Reina.

"Make no mistake Warlock - no matter how well concealed that thing was in its box or how short a time you kept it outside, something or someone might have taken notice. There is no telling what kind of trouble that thing might have attracted. Watch your back."

With that, the door closed with a bang, and suddenly Reina didn't feel quite as joyful anymore.

* * *

Soon enough the three of them were back in the workshop in Reina's house. All things considered, it had been quite a productive first day of having Telitha back in the house. Reina even felt a bit bad about the trick they had played on her assistant earlier, especially as she suspected that the relic had had some strange effect. There was little else that could explain exactly what had happened while she was away. But she knew exactly what to do to make up for it.

"Well," Telitha sighed, "Do you need anything more from me today? I still have some work to finish off for Master Wothas before I can focus fully on your assignments."

"There is actually one thing..." Reina saw how Beleeza perked up, as if she had read Reina's thoughts.

"I'm yours to command, Adept." Telitha tried her best to sound sincere, but heard the weariness in her own voice.

"It's actually less of a command and more like a reward," Reina said coyly. Beleeza smiled widely, already changing back into her more natural, half-Daemonic form in anticipation.

"I'm... Not sure I understand?"

"Well, it's not just your good work today, or the fact that you were so diligent in resisting Beleeza earlier."

"So disciplined," Beleeza interjected, and bent down to kiss Telitha on the cheek.

The young assistant was now beet red in the face, and didn't quite know what to do with herself. "What is going on..?" she mumbled, sensing that there was something afoot.

"I also realized that I was too hard on you earlier, so I figured there should be something to make up for it," Reina said gently. "And I think I know just the thing."

"Really, it's not necessary..." Telitha couldn't even look either of them in the eye.

Reina smiled widely, unable to resist taking some glee in her assistant's embarassment. "So you don't want to play with Beleeza again?"

Telitha's mind went blank. Empty, as if someone had whacked her with a mallet and all the thoughts had flown away. Was this another test? Surely Reina wasn't actually serious about allowing such freedom after having banished her for three weeks? Suddenly she felt Beleeza's lips brush against her ear and fingers caress her throat

"Come now pet," the Daemon purred, "Don't you want to tell me what to do again?"

Immediately, a mighty fire roared to life inside the young Warlock, burning so hot it almost made her dizzy. She really, really wanted to take charge again. Never had she known that such desires lay buried inside her, but after she had gotten a taste for it she desperately wanted more. Something about the thought of ordering around such a powerful creature for her own pleasure drove her absolutely crazy. Several nights during her banishment she had awoken feverish, burning with lust from the memories of that evening. No matter how ashamed she was of her transgression, she couldn't deny the terrible fire that it had stoked inside her. Already she felt the deep throb between her legs, her breaths getting shorter and the haze of desire clouding her judgment.

When she finally managed to turn her gaze up, her eyes were so smoldering with desire that Reina felt a cold shiver run down her spine. The girl almost looked possessed. Half lust-Daemon herself.

"Is it really alright? No trick or test? I can order her around?" Telitha almost whispered, her breaths short and shallow.

For a moment Reina hesitated. Was this actually alright? Could they even keep working together after this? But she too felt the rising desire, pulled along by the growing tension in the room. Telitha was like a taut bow, ready to go off at any second, and a part of Reina really wanted to see what would happen when she did.

"As long as Beleeza is alright with it," she finally said, and swallowed. She knew damn well that Beleeza's limits were far beyond ordinary human ingenuity. Or endurance.

"Do your worst, pet," the Daemon hissed in temptation.

That's when Telitha snapped.

"Undress me. Slowly." She stood up calmly and held out her arms. There was neither hesitation nor warmth in her voice, only stern cold command.

Beleeza smirked at Reina, who did her best to just blend into the background. Perhaps it would have been best to give the two their space, but she couldn't deny that she had a burning curiosity about what was about to unfold. The whole situation was starting to turn her on something crazy, no matter how much her disciplined side insisted that it was wrong to watch your assistant fuck her Daemon. Maybe that was exactly why it turned her on so much.

Telitha herself was barely aware of her instructor anymore. All she knew was the pounding of her heart and the maddening heat between her legs. Whatever embers had been left from earlier that day had now become a hellfire, and she intended to make Beleeza pay for her teasing. The Daemon slowly started disrobing her new Mistress, with an almost ritualistic elegance. She certainly knew how to play along when she wanted to.

Reina watched with growing anticipation as her assistant was relieved of her clothing, piece by piece. Telitha's simple robe hit the floor, revealing a thin shirt and a knee-length brown skirt. Reina quietly noted that neither did much to flatter the young girl's figure. But quickly enough, the shirt came off to reveal perky, round breasts with cute little pink nipples. Beleeza was just about to help herself to a playful touch, when Telitha swatted her away, quick as a cobra.

"Did I tell you to touch me, beast?" she asked, voice dripping with contempt.

Beleeza almost seemed taken aback for a moment by the sheer audacity, but she quickly regained her senses and smiled coolly.

"No, little Mistress... Forgive me."

"Mistress, beast. Now finish undressing me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Reina had to admit it was rather amusing, though when Telithas skirt hit the floor and she saw her assistant standing stark naked, her thoughts quickly shifted to other matters. Suddenly she had an overwhelming urge to join in. But no, this was Telitha's playtime, no matter how tempting the thought was.

"What does the Mistress desire now?" Beleeza purred, dancing ever so close around Telitha, without touching her.

"On your knees." The young assistant wasted no words.

The Daemon obeyed. Even when kneeling in front of Telitha her face was still in level with the girl's breasts. Reina watched the whole thing like mesmerized. Just a few weeks ago, this would probably have made her furious. Now it just made her raging wet. Ever so silently, she tiptoed to a chair in a dark corner, sat down, and let her hand slip inside her trousers.

Telitha looked at the Daemon with a steely gaze, assessing her borrowed slave. Without a word, she walked over to a table, grabbed a sturdy chain, and proceeded to wrap it around Beleeza's throat. For the first time, the Daemon actually seemed a bit stunned, looking at her Mistress in disbelief. Then, her face twisted in lecherous glee.

"My, my, I never thought-"

That's as far as she got before Telitha silenced her with a slap. Immediately, a tense silence fell, where neither Reina nor Beleeza knew what to do. Was this okay? Could she actually do that? Suddenly it seemed as if Telitha had, with one swift strike, assumed complete control.

"Do not speak unless I tell you to or to say 'Yes, Mistress,'" she growled. "Understand?"

Beleeza was quiet. Blinking in disbelief. Then, she lowered her gaze.

"Yes, Mistress."

Reina could hardly believe it. Never had she seen Beleeza this cowed. Perhaps - quite likely - it was just play, but even then it was so far from her usual cockiness. Suddenly she realized just how excited she was becoming while watching the display. She couldn't resist. As guilty as it made her watching this, she just couldn't turn away. With suffocated sighs and moans, she started touching herself, fingers exploring her wet, sensitive places.

"Good," Telitha stated coldly. Then, with absolute confidence, she put her leg up on a chair and exposed her womanhood, glistening with excitement. A tug of the chain forced Beleeza forward. "Get to work, beast."

The Daemon obeyed without any gruff, crawling over to Telitha like a domesticated cat. Then, she opened her mouth and reached out her long, pointy tongue, running along the young assistant's wet slit. Telitha did not have patience for teasing however, and forced the Daemon's mouth to her pussy with a deep, satisfied sigh.

"Now use that tongue," she growled, grinding her hips against Beleeza's face. When the Daemon's tongue slithered into her wetness, she let out a deep moan, shivering with delight as the slick thing explored her. She took hold of Beleeza's hair with one hand, guiding and steering so that not one inch was left unattended to. Then, she pushed the Daemon away, dragged her over to one of the worktables, hopped up, and spread her legs wide.

"Time to show what you can do, beast. Don't disappoint me."

"Mmm, yes Mistress," the Daemon purred, before descending on the young assistant.

As confident as Telitha was, she wasn't prepared for the full assault of Beleeza's tongue and hands. Almost as soon as the Daemon got to work, Telitha was writhing and moaning on the table, shivering in delight as her clit was caressed and large, skillful fingers stroked sensitive places deep inside her. She didn't know what turned her on more - to be so in charge of such a powerful creature, or said creature's magnificent skill at servicing her. Whichever it was, it had lit a fire inside her unlike any she had ever felt before. She threw herself into the ecstasy with careless abandon, pulling at the chains and grinding her hips against Beleeza's face, growling with animal lust as her body rippled with pleasure. Clawing at her own body, Telitha felt as if she was being consumed by crackling heat, melting down as a deep orgasm was building up inside her.

On the other side of the room, Reina was getting well into the mood as well. Watching Beleeza pleasure her assistant was surprisingly hot, and by now she was completely soaked. She sighed with satisfaction as she let her fingers slide over her clit and down her slick lips. The last few days she had played around with the Moonchild's gift - heightening and numbing her body's sensitivity at will. It had taken a lot of practice, with some rather bizarre experiences along the way. But she had gotten the hang of it - kinda. As long as she took it really nice and slow, she could make herself so sensitive that she barely had to touch her clit to bring on a subtle, but extremely pleasant little orgasm. That was how she touched herself now, every so lightly, slowly making herself more and more sensitive. Every nerve ending was tingling like touched by magic as her fingertips brushed against her wet folds. Trembling and quivering, responsive to even the slightest touch. She could feel her own juices overflow and her trousers getting damp as her excitement grew beyond control.

After a good while of getting her pussy treated with stellar service, Telitha was ready for more. She pulled back Beleezas head, admiring just how wet with juices the Daemon's face was.

"Not too bad, beast," she said coolly, patting Beleeza's cheek. "Now get up on the table and lie down."

The Daemon obeyed without a word. She crawled up on the table and laid down on her back, with her big, dark cock fully erect against her stomach. Without hesitation, Telitha straddled Beleeza, and gripped the Daemon's cock tightly.

"Time to try out this little thing," she growled, stroking it appreciatively. "Don't you dare come without permission, beast."

"Yes, Mistress," the Daemon purred back with a barely hidden grin.

Without warning, Telitha bent down and took the head of the massive cock in her mouth. With great eagerness she licked and sucked, making the thick shaft slick with spit and precum. Beleeza sighed heavily, visibly straining to not assume control as the young assistant worked her cock. But Telitha wasn't in the mood for being generous, and soon got up again to kneel on top of the Daemon, guiding her plaything towards her wet, expectant lips. At first she simply teased, looking down on the Daemon with a steely gaze as she rubbed the swollen head against her opening, as if daring Beleeza to try and take control. Incredibly, the Daemon managed to resist, even as her cock became slick with Telitha's juices.

Finally, the young assistant had had enough of the teasing, and with a satisfied moan she lowered herself down slowly. Her face twisted in pleasure as she felt the thick, warm cock fill her up, twitching and pulsating as it plunged deeper and deeper. Halfway she paused, catching her breath and getting used to the throbbing heat inside her. Telitha was hardly inexperienced, even if her studies kept her shut in. But even the most battle-hardened would hesitate on top of such a shaft. Then, with a deep breath, she lowered herself down until the entirety of Beleeza's obsidian cock was buried inside her, stretching her ever so nicely. With slow movements she started going up and down, barely breathing as she was nearly overwhelmed with pleasure. It was like she could feel every twitch and shiver inside her, and the cock was almost unbearably hot, smoldering like hot iron. Her movements got steadily braver, moving with more force every time she descended, mewling like a wildcat in heat and clawing at Beleezas rippling abs. The Daemon seemed to enjoy it just as much, grunting with delight as the young assistant rode her swollen cock.

Reina watched the whole scene as mesmerized, kind of amazed how well Telitha handled it - never mind how brazenly the young assistant ordered Beleeza around. For a moment she questioned whether Telitha even comprehended just how powerful the Daemon was. There were no wards or protections in play here, just pure submission. She wondered whether Beleeza would just take whatever Telitha threw at her, or if she would just turn the tables and take charge in the blink of an eye. The tension was palpable, and it excited her to no end. By now she was so sensitive that even just sliding a slippery finger gently up and down her wet lips kept her atop a small orgasmic wave that made her toes curl and her skin shiver with magic sparks. A soundless, gentle climax that just kept getting longer and longer until she started seeing stars, almost going cross-eyed as she watched her assistant and her Daemon fuck.